Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Protest Starts Today.

So I finally gave into this stupid hype shit. I hate these tena slip maxi. They are by far the worse thing ever. The tape will happily rip off the plastic which my prevail tapes don't. They just don't work. The tape is also much cheaper then prevail since it sticks to just about anything on the planet. I can't readjust without breaking the tapes aparts.

I just threw away five diapers. I'm pissed. And yes they actually have enough breathing room but I can't readjust them so fuck me.

I hate Abuniverse and I will never purchase another ABDL related brand in my life. I'm done;. I'm officially protesting against these god awful, overpriced sites that expect me to pay up the ass for this piss poor quality. 

Viva la revolution. I feel that we should all stop buying from these sites ever again. I refuse to pump any more money in my life. I spent my last bit of cash on these and now I'm feeling more depressed then I've ever felt in my entire life. I just want to crawl up some hole and just die in it. 

Your experience is unfortunate, but hardly ABUniverse's fault.  Tena is not an ABDL brand, for starters.  They make protective incontinence products for adults.  They're not even one of the top end adult diapers, really.  They are available OTC pretty much everywhere (ie MUCH cheaper than you got them from ABUniverse).  The only brand that I can think of offhand (of the ones available in my area) that's lower end is Depends - and even that's a toss-up.  Read some reviews and do your homework and you'll find a brand that works for you.  They're all going to be expensive, though.  This isn't a cheap fetish.  Good luck.

18 minutes ago, molhado said:

tenor.gif

Yeah I'm mad. I expect that if I pay money at a store, then I should be given the best quality possible. I payed like twice as much as normal and I got crap quality. So yeah I'm mad as all hell. I also read several reviews for the product beforehand so that makes me even angrier at the world.

I mean I just payed for a product that is actually worse then depends in terms of quality.

18 minutes ago, molhado said:

I'm just kind of confused. Tena Maxi Slips aren't even an ABDL brand. Sorry you ended up buying a crappy product. I get my diapers from Amazon, they have great prices. Maybe try on Amazon?

I know they aren't but they were sold on an ABDL site. So I'm blaming the company as a whole for even selling such a poor excuse for a product.

I bought them off of ABUniverse. 

3 hours ago, Padded Gamer said:

I know they aren't but they were sold on an ABDL site. So I'm blaming the company as a whole for even selling such a poor excuse for a product.

I bought them off of ABUniverse. 

What kind of logic is that?

That's like refusing to go to a gas station because last time you were there you put diesel into your gasoline car.

Edited by spaceinvader24 (see edit history)
36 minutes ago, spaceinvader24 said:

What kind of logic is that?

That's like refusing to go to a gas station because last time you were there you put diesel into your gasoline car.

I'm sorry but why should I trust a company that sells a case of garbage like the Slip Maxi's at 80 dollars a case/30 bucks a pack? I mean 80 bucks is a lot of money. In gamer's terms, that's at least 2-4 indie games. Or one triple AAA title and maybe an indie game on sale. I'm refusing to trust a company that expects me to pay that much money for low quality items.

Also 80 bucks is not diesel gas. In gas terms, it would be low grade gasoline at the worse. I spent forty bucks a month right now on my normal brand, so 40 is what I consider to be diesel at the gas station

Edited by Padded Gamer (see edit history)

A bad batch is a bad batch bro. I just recently got a bad batch from ABUniverse, the tapes didn't stay on the landing area and were significantly weaker than normal. I still have 3 more left that I would like to use before I justify buying any more. Besides that, I've, personally, haven't had a bad experience with the company and will continue to give them service.

It was said earlier, this isn't a relatively cheap lifestyle. If you get 2 packs of 10 diapers, after shipping and handling, can easily slip into the $100s. Losing money is never a feeling people like to go through, but it happens. Depends is usually the cheaper(est) brand of tabbed diapers I usually find in just a random store like a wal-mart or grocery store. If you are willing to swallow a courage pill, some will go straight into a Pharmacy to pick up some higher quality stuff like Tranquility or Tena. Though, once again, those aren't made for the ABDL lifestyle.

Blaming the company might get you somewhere, but it's usually not in this specific case. Blaming a company that sales diapers for selling you, well, diapers, can't be their fault. That's like going to a restaurant and asking for Pepsi but all they have is Coke products and you getting upset.

I don't quite get the attitude of, "They sold me what turned out to be a bad product so I'll never buy from them again." Especially if you haven't taken the time to get in touch with them to let them know about the issues you had. If you have spoken to them, what response did you get? If you haven't, how can you complain about getting a bad batch and point at them for being responsible when they haven't been given a chance to make it right?

Yes, diapers are expensive. Ask someone like me who doesn't get a choice in wearing 24/7. I actually buy a lot of the premium AB/DL diapers to save money. Believe it or not, it's cheaper to go the route of expensive diapers for constant wear. The difference in absorbent means less changes per day and ends up costing less overall.

Still, I spend close to $200 a month for diapers, and I have run into occasional issues with them. Giving feedback to the sellers is A great way to let them know just how bad a particular product is when they might not have any personal experience with it.

21 hours ago, Padded Gamer said:

I mean 80 bucks is a lot of money. In gamer's terms, that's at least 2-4 indie games. Or one triple AAA title and maybe an indie game on sale. I'm refusing to trust a company that expects me to pay that much money for low quality items. spent forty bucks a month right now on my normal brand, so 40 is what I consider to be diesel at the gas station

In gamer's terms, if you bought a triple-A Ubisoft title on Steam and it turned out to be garbo, would you get mad at Ubisoft or at Valve?

I use the British version of Tena Maxi slips and have had no trouble with them as they work well for me and rarely leak.  I did have a pack that had small holes in the backing (embarrassing at the time) but that must be one pack out of well over 100.

I don't quite understand the concept of a diaper needing to be different for the AB/DL market unless it is you want the ones that replicate baby designs which is clearly not the case here.

As against years ago there are now many good diapers available - but we are all different and one brand won't suit every user.  Here in UK Tena are amrket leaders and provide good value. 

As an alternative to taped diapers I often use the sort with a velcro fastening and a belt round my tummy -comfortable -very secure and if the need arises I (as a male) can lower the front to pee in a toilet or urinal - or behind a tree! 

Not sure of the exchange rate but I pay about a dollar a diaper - or a little less from Amazon.

On 7/19/2017 at 10:13 PM, supernerd222 said:

Ubisoft title on Steam

Never go full Ubisoft...

Ubisoft_Unity.jpg

OT Edit: Those Tena's are actually the one single line of diapers ABU sells that are NOT made by them at all. They just import and resell them (for an understandable premium) since they're not officially sold here in the USA by Tena themselves.

Get in touch with them on twitter or on their customer service site and they'll probably help you out. Casey and the gang have been awesome since they took over the company a couple years back!

Edited by HPattern (see edit history)