ToiletStool Adaptation Comic Series

Got a short new Toilet Stool adaptation for anyone who wants it! Longer stories are coming soon

• Upvote 2

New comic coming at the beginning of March, "Rest Stop Accident" by Jessica on Old Posts page #2328

2328_01.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 7/16/2017 at 4:31 PM, WesternWets said:

So in case you couldn't tell I really, REALLY enjoyed making a comic out of my all-time favorite story from the ToiletStool forums. And by that I mean there are dozens of others I've saved for their quality, and they deserve similar treatments I think. The only problem is these comics take time, I treat them as full productions so each one I gotta design the characters for, possibly some sets to flesh out the story, and all the coloring..I know you guys liked my last one but in order to take up so much of my time away from work for these I feel like this is my best option.

Below are a collection of stories that I've set my eyes on for the next rounds. 5 wetting stories plus a 10-in-1 comic from one accident prone poster from around 5 years ago will definitely be made, and those are at the top marked with tentative prices. Since the site now has the option to sell content and I feel my content qualifies as merchandise, these full scale comics will follow the style of the first with a little more solidity to them. And since I don't intend any misrepresentation you can read the stories they're based on in full so you have a pretty good idea of what you're paying for.

That said I've also marked some much shorter stories that will become comics about half the size of Silly Sarah, since the desperation buildup and/or aftermath isn't there. Those shall be free, as a lot of stuff here is free and these ones won't take as much. And then there's also a list of stories I'd like to do but they're lower priority, season 2 I guess. That's where you guys come in, tell me which ones you wanna see happen and how much you'd be willing to pay. This is all for you guys so I wanna provide the best service possible to turn this perverse hobby of mine into just some pocket change for me and a lot of wetting comics for you.

One final note is although these are all either wetting or peeing stories, some of them contain messing content, so those have been marked for your discretion. Right now the only definite poop story is part of the Stephanie series, which is going to be a pretty huge scope comic even for me so I may split that one up minus the earlier scenes.

The ones definitely happening:

Aimee M_Hospital_Burst.docx $2

Amy_Peed_my_pants_in_Disney_World.docx $2

Brittany_twins_universal.docx (2 in 1, one fear wetting one laughing) $4

tabitha_held_it_too_long.docx $2

Stephanie.docx (10 stories in 1, contains 3 poop scenes at the moment) $10

These ones are shorter and will be free. Yogi will be the first one.

yogi.docx

Vanessa_movie_accident.docx

Kaitlin_Another_story.docx

Jane_Road_Trip.docx

Ashley_car_poop.docx (warning needed?)

Allison_doctor.docx

And then these are bigger stories I wanna do but not before the first five, so give em a read and tell me what you think, or link to your own discoveries - it really is a mine there. Mostly shit but traces of gold ๐Ÿ˜‰ There are 2 graduation stories and 3 babysitting stories so that as well might need some voting on to narrow down.

Ashley_O_Two_Accidents.docx (contains a poop accident)

Carla_Darn_Dog.docx

Graduation_wetting.docx

Jennifer_Accident_in_College.docx

Jessica_Rest_Stop_Accident.docx

Maddy.docx (contains poop)

Marissa.docx

Mylissa_Graduation_Pee.docx

Sonya_Sue_Babysitting_Braxton.docx

the nanny.docx (contains poop)

Danni_Disneyland_pee.docx

I tried clicking on the free ones, but it keeps coming up to an error. Just thought you might want to know.

On 2/27/2019 at 7:28 PM, BlueRockShot said:

I tried clicking on the free ones, but it keeps coming up to an error. Just thought you might want to know.

Those candidates were chosen so long ago and several of them have already been adapted. In any case the bin has been cleared and refilled with another crop of tales, and there likely won't be any free ones among that batch anytime soon.

Among one of those old choices finally getting adapted is done, as promised. Enjoy the illustrations of Jessica's "Rest Stop Accident"

ย 

• Upvote 1

I have to say Iโ€™m a huge fan of the idea of you detailing what if scenarios of her getting relief in her head while not actually getting relief, thatโ€™s so cool. Also as a big fan of outdoor peeing I look forward to the first idea you had! I canโ€™t wait for this comic to be done!

I really like seeing her full bladder throu her like youve done before is really good. It kinda shows how full it is and how it presses against the sphincter

Really love the preview. Looking forward to seeing this in its complete form.