Sign In

ToiletStool Adaptation Comic Series

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a staple of my ToiletStool adaptations - the saga of Stephanie's stories - is coming to an end this month with "Traffic Jam" I can already tell it's going to be among my longest and best works. For

So in case you couldn't tell I really, REALLY enjoyed making a comic out of my all-time favorite story from the ToiletStool forums. And by that I mean there are dozens of others I've saved for their q

Just want everyone to know this idea is still in the works. The next release will be the story of the girl who peed her pants on a 200 foot drop ride at universal and her twin sister who wet herself l

Posted Images

On 4/23/2020 at 10:45 AM, mipmixer said:

Hell yeah. That was the first site i found and still has dozens of my favorites.

I have quite a few of those saved and it's definitely an option, though if I do I may change up the style to differentiate them from my usual comics. Been working in the same style and platform for 3 years now, might do me some good to change it up a little 😉 time will tell

On 4/19/2020 at 8:22 AM, ed2 said:

I recomend checking out:

Page 2399 - Brianna.

Page 2300 - Sage.

Page 1913, and 1930 - Jodi.

Page 2731 - Krutika.

Page 1846 - Jami.

Page 2757 - Joanna.

Page 1978 - M,S.

Page 1855 - Astrid.

Page 1924 - Working guy.

Then there is this:
https://www.toiletstool.com/toilet/toiletpost31.htm

I'll check them out but I already have so many on the backlog that I don't know how soon, if at all, I'll be able to get to these ones. If there's a particular one you want done I could be open to having it personally commissioned, but to have it bumped up the schedule will definitely increase the cost. I appreciate the suggestions though, that site does have some lovely reading material.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was browsing ToiletStool yesterday and spotted a gem! It's not really suitable for a comic, but it's such a great mental picture that I couldn't not share it!

I'm sure that nurses pooing in a bedpan is more common than one would think, given their hours and being so busy. When I was 11 I was in the hospital having my tonsils out. The bed next to me was empty but one of the nurses came round with a bedpan, went over to the empty bed and pulled the curtains round the bed. I heard a rustling of clothing, a fart and then silence. After a few minutes I could smell poo. After 5 minutes or so, I heard more rustling of clothing, then the curtains opened. The nurse had the bedpan in her hands with a paper towel covering it. Then she walked quickly down the ward. Even at 11, I realized that the nurse had pooed in the bedpan!