Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ToiletStool Adaptation Comic Series

7 hours ago, 126 said:

Happy Birthday!!!

I feel odd because, even since it's your birthday, we all are getting the present: 3 comincs in 1! ;)

My fun was in drawing and making these comics, the gift is my growing account balance ;) Glad it seems to be popular and that the price is considered fair. Expect Trina to stop by later in the other thread, as for this series Stephanie returns in a few weeks with a wetting I think everyone will love

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a staple of my ToiletStool adaptations - the saga of Stephanie's stories - is coming to an end this month with "Traffic Jam" I can already tell it's going to be among my longest and best works. For

So in case you couldn't tell I really, REALLY enjoyed making a comic out of my all-time favorite story from the ToiletStool forums. And by that I mean there are dozens of others I've saved for their q

Just want everyone to know this idea is still in the works. The next release will be the story of the girl who peed her pants on a 200 foot drop ride at universal and her twin sister who wet herself l

Posted Images

Perhaps unsurprisingly, I really, really liked this package of three stories. Each was still packed tight with great desperation poses and facial expressions, and I was very pleased that each also included the characters on the toilet. Lots of bare feet as well. Each was completely representative of your fine work. Just awesome from start to finish.

I have to say that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed coming across your adaptation of Toilet Stool via comics/art. The life and vision you bring to these stories is just amazing to see. I have a request of a story I would like to submit. Her name is Ashley and she has a phobia of being heard going into the bathroom/people knowing she’s using the bathroom. So she has accidents from holding while waiting to go to the bathroom undetected. Both pee and poop desperation. 

She’s on pages:

would really appreciate if you could add these to your list.

thanks

1 hour ago, atdhfkm said:

You are doing amazingly great job with these comix Bulmafan. Really.
But is there any tiny chance you will draw one with character dressed less casual? Something like high heels and stuff... 

Thank you, and absolutely there is a chance for that. It mainly boils down to what the story dictates - the ones I've done have mostly been at theme parks, around their homes or in settings that dont usually require fancy dress. More often than not clothing gets mentioned and pairs better with more casual footwear. But if there's a story where high heels are called for, or its left open to interpretation then I'm certainly open to trying new looks and keeping things fresh that way. Some graduation stories I have in queue will fix this problem some.

On 3/23/2018 at 1:57 AM, imwet said:

I have to say that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed coming across your adaptation of Toilet Stool via comics/art. The life and vision you bring to these stories is just amazing to see. I have a request of a story I would like to submit. Her name is Ashley and she has a phobia of being heard going into the bathroom/people knowing she’s using the bathroom. So she has accidents from holding while waiting to go to the bathroom undetected. Both pee and poop desperation. 

She’s on pages:

would really appreciate if you could add these to your list.

thanks

Goodness, this girl had quite the plight and those stories have some incredible detail. I'm a little hesitant to adapt these ones because of the psychological issues associated with it, both before and after. As much as I like the somewhat happy ending where she gets help, the trauma from all the accidents in that last post where she basically stops using an actual bathroom altogether was rather heartwrenching. The first post if any has the most potential if any - I really did like the dynamic with her sister, and that was a point when it didn't seriously hinder her life. This is a very interesting find and while I thank you for it, I don't want to get any hopes up for these tales being adapted. MAYBE the first, but that's a very hard maybe.

On 3/22/2018 at 11:22 PM, mhenslowe said:

Perhaps unsurprisingly, I really, really liked this package of three stories. Each was still packed tight with great desperation poses and facial expressions, and I was very pleased that each also included the characters on the toilet. Lots of bare feet as well. Each was completely representative of your fine work. Just awesome from start to finish.

As always your feedback is greatly appreciated. It seemed to work out that this bundle had them all on the toilet, something that doesn't always happen given the nature of these tales. Glad you still enjoy every new release!

Thank you, and absolutely there is a chance for that. It mainly boils down to what the story dictates - the ones I've done have mostly been at theme parks, around their homes or in settings that dont usually require fancy dress. More often than not clothing gets mentioned and pairs better with more casual footwear. But if there's a story where high heels are called for, or its left open to interpretation then I'm certainly open to trying new looks and keeping things fresh that way. Some graduation stories I have in queue will fix this problem some.

looking forward)

I've already commenced work on the next one, a Stephanie story where things get a new angle. "For Amanda V", sharing its name with the original post, will probably come out early April - I still got these other things taking up my time but by the time this one is out I'll be on a more regular schedule again producing the usual 2 comics a month and hopefully some extra content in between.

stephanie088.thumb.jpg.6b7f6991beae36d09bcdaa199a406d82.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry work is going so slow on this next Stephanie comic. Not only have I been working long hours drawing at my new job but I wanna savor the time illustrating this story, it gets really juicy towards the end. To make up for the delay there will be a brief and slight animation here. Nothing fancy just an animated gif of a spreading stain to look forward to with this one. It's still too early too say how many pages this will contain and thus what its price will be, but I have to give a huge thank you to everyone who purchased my last set of comics! It's an honor to have my content in such high demand and I hope I continue to please even in spite of a few schedule slips. Working 5 days next week but after that I wont have to work quite so late and I'll have more time and energy left to keep up. You all have been a huge help in carrying me through the last few months and by giving me this opportunity to continually draw and prosper I've now reached that next level - I won't forget that ;)

On a side note, this summer will probably see more original content out of me featuring my assistant character Trina. I have DOZENS of situations either already written for her or in mind as a standalone release. As always thank you and please stay tuned for all that's to come.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a month gap between comics I see but I hope the quality of this latest Stephanie installment makes up for the delay. Her saga now has 105 pages and 18 of them are here, including an animated one featuring a rapidly spreading stain. This new chapter has plenty of nudity tho so I've added a censored version this time - if pants wetting is all you came for I implore you to still check this comic out. It becomes more than your typical putting off the bathroom story when she lets it happen and savors the sensation for a change. The working title for this one was "Enjoying a movie" but I named it after the post itself since it included a reply to Amanda V.

Next up for the Toiletstool series is an accident during a road trip but it may not come til, well May. The later part of this month however I have something in mind for Trina that'll she'll announce soon...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Desperation in a car is one of my favorite scenarios. This comic definitely captures all that is awesome about such a situation. As always, it's filled with really excellent single images that add up to a nicely-flowing narrative (pun intended). Here's hoping this isn't the last car scenario you illustrate. For that matter, it's hard to believe that Trina has never found herself desperate on a journey...

• 1 month later...

There will definitely be more car scenarios illustrated in the coming months. Technically Stephanie's next tale should be a particularly intense one, but I'm skipping it and saving it for a wet climax. For now, here's a brief sneeze wetting that happens at her summer job of all places. Hope you dig it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2018 at 7:46 AM, PoohPatrol said:

Have you ever drawn people sitting on toilets before?

Oh absolutely, even some of my free content features that. Look around :)

The ToiletStool comics have continued with a treasure from around this time 8 years ago. Perfect for Halloween, this new one commissioned last month features 2 fear induced accidents. Both involve a bowel movement, but the second time it happens the poor girl also pees her pajamas. Therefore I made an edited version of the second half that only focuses on her bladder, for anyone who wants to check this out but not bother with the poop content (which I implore you to - this one is high on the embarrassment factor and has all the makings of a Toilet Stool classic.

• 2 months later...

I'm adding one more to the list, a post on page #1247 I just discovered last night by a lady named Carolyn. There's quite a lot to like about that one...

https://www.toiletstool.com/toilet/toiletpostauy.htm

To read any of these other candidates for comics, swap out the last 3 letters before the .htm with the ones in parentheses after the tilde following each entry - those are the alphabetical labels given to their ever-expanding volume of posts.

schedule19.jpg