Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ToiletStool Adaptation Comic Series

All that's left to illustrate for this week's comic is the cleanup, the bonus comfort story and the wrap-up. I'm really hyping this one as the ultimate desperation, wetting and messing story. It hits all of them rather spectacularly, and it's going to be close to 30 pages since I just finished the 20th. So it's going to be $4 but only for one week, then I'm gonna up the price to $5. However, I'm also going to release it in a bundle with the other two Stephanie stories done so far that'll be a few dollars cheaper than buying all three separately. Stay tuned

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a staple of my ToiletStool adaptations - the saga of Stephanie's stories - is coming to an end this month with "Traffic Jam" I can already tell it's going to be among my longest and best works. For

So in case you couldn't tell I really, REALLY enjoyed making a comic out of my all-time favorite story from the ToiletStool forums. And by that I mean there are dozens of others I've saved for their q

Just want everyone to know this idea is still in the works. The next release will be the story of the girl who peed her pants on a 200 foot drop ride at universal and her twin sister who wet herself l

Posted Images

Have you ever considered expanding your source material to include stories from Experience Project? I know that its search function kinda sucks, but you can always search the site using Google search operators. For example:

https://www.google.com/search?q="pee+OR+piss"+site%3Awww.experienceproject.com%2Fstories%2F

Edited by hihia28 (see edit history)

This was awesome! Beautifully illustrated, it really captures the anecdote so well. The whole story is there, but with perfect little added elements (Stephanie on the toilet at the beginning, the random girl peeing next to a tree early in the story, the greater exploration of the cleanup process). Illustrating Sarah's story as well was an excellent idea. Your skill at capturing desperation and embarrassment and the process of an accident only gets more incredible.

Your work this year has really made 2017 a banner year for omorashi art and I can't wait to see what 2018 brings us. Thank you for sharing your immense talents!

Betcha thought I'd gone, vanished for the year? Make 11 omorashi comics and then go disappear? Well, after some time with family, I will be back with more, so here's a little sneak peak of the comic that's in store! OK, so there's still a week worth of drawing time, and this short little comic has probably half of it drawn and being colored right now. "Darn Dog" has been on the schedule for awhile now to be the last one of 2017 giving my library a solid 12 pieces all from year one, and while the desperation and wetting are described much more briefly in this story, there's still room for me to expand it with extra poses and puff it into a 3 dollar comic to ring in the new year with as I get 2018 operations going. On a side note really blown away with how much "My 2nd Accident" has sold, thank you all so much and Merry Christmas!

701.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm gonna start the new year with the next Stephanie comic, the first one that's just a wetting story, due out next Friday the 12th. After that will be this 2-in-1 story from a user named Ashley O. One incident is a wetting and the other a messing, so you get both with purchase. The Stephanie story after this is really short and will likely be just a couple pages, so I'm thinking that will be free and then the other issues of next month will be a few of these shorter stories paired up for package deals. What you can expect to see the first half of 2018 I've re-shared below. Don't worry these aren't the only ones, I went through my old docs and found a few more to put in line. These are just the monthly toiletstool releases I'm talking about. In short expect at least 2 a month, with extra freebies and side services happening at the same time.

08 Ashley_O_Two_Accidents.docx

Allison_doctor.docx

09 Jessica_Rest_Stop_Accident.docx

Danni_Disneyland_pee.docx

10 Marissa.docx

Kaitlin_Another_story.docx

11 Mylissa_Graduation_Pee.docx

Vanessa_movie_accident.docx

12 Sonya_Sue_Babysitting_Braxton.docx

stephanie056.thumb.jpg.4040f9d0cf6f975d51272a9913726c32.jpg

Dropping in with a quick update, I'm making the last page of this Stephanie story right now, it's coming out to a 13 pager but since the next tale is also a laugh wetting and likely won't be longer than 6 pages I'm going to bang that one out as well over the next two days so that this weekend you can get another 2 in 1 with this release. This one will be $4 and no desperation but 2 being scenes I stretched as much as I could.

I'm performing an experiment with these 2 comics. If you want just one usual 13 page comic, just about a laughing accident no desperation, there's the 3 dollar option. I've also made a version that's exactly the same, just a dollar more for 6 extra pages featuring another brief tale of giggling too hard and her bladder seizing the moment. Enjoy whichever one you're down to buy!

I bought the one with the extra pages and it was completely worth it. Wow...I'm not usually a huge fan of laughing accidents--while they're certainly awesome they're below a number of other pee scenarios on my list of favorites--but these comics are evidence that they can be amazing given the right circumstances. The bare feet in the first one and the sitting on the toilet in both were especially wonderful. 

I can't overstate how important these comics (the two of these plus all of your work that preceded them) are to me in the world of this fetish. They continue to be some of the greatest artistic representations of our interests. Just fabulous work all around.

As always your feedback is greatly appreciated and humbling; it's an honor to be held in such high regard by members of this community. Gonna be switching jobs in a few months but I plan to continue regular releases, 2 comics a month. And with the numbers showing bundles are considered worth the extra buck, I'm going to switch up the schedule a bit. There's a story I can't believe I let slip thru the cracks, you can probably tell by the filename I really enjoy this one (I've aged this poster up and will likely do so again for the comic) and it gets mentioned in the next Stephanie story, so I'm gonna take a break from our girl Steph and do the two stories from Ashley O together as a bundle towards the end of the month. 1 price of either 4 or 5 dollars for 2 desperation stories, one ending in a wetting the other in a messing.

February is then gonna have this story from 'Amanda V' which is a poop desperation and messing story but also includes wetting and is so well-told I recommend it for anyone into desperation. Then there will be a similar story from Stephanie, so February will be a month for messing. March on the other hand will have a lot of pee to make up for it - I'll be taking three of those unnumbered shorter tales to make a big bundle release that will amount to a decent helping of peeing and wetting before Stephanie's stories begin wrapping up with what I think are 2 of the best wetting tales ToiletStool has to offer.

April is when plans are tentatively due to get fuzzy so in the meantime you know what stories to read and look out for soon. Don't worry, this work shakeup is not going to stop this train - maybe slow it down a little for a few weeks but plans are being made early so that the blip in services will be minor to you guys and even more omorashi excellence will follow. 

Amanda V oneofthebeststoriesever.docx

Stopping by with an update, the first part of this story is nearly complete. Naturally something titled "Two Accidents" has another incident and I'm about to begin illustrating it. The pee desperation half is 11 pages and I'll know for sure how long the other one is when I finish it this upcoming weekend but I'm predicting a similar length. Expect this decently sized double issue to be 4 dollars. Hope you're excited.

801.jpg

I'm pretty sure I just copied down both stories back to back as I browsed the site and they stayed next to each other all the way til I began scheduling these. From right after the "Darn Dog" story, this 2 for 1 deal has two stories from the same woman in the same month - one a number 1 and the other a number 2. Both are incredibly public and embarrassing so if you like those toppings on your omo comics, you should dig this one. More in February!

On 1/27/2018 at 10:21 PM, mhenslowe said:

Another perfectly-illustrated set of stories, with all of the blushing and wonderful views that we've come to expect from your work. No one visually represents embarrassing bathroom accidents better. Fantastic! 

I should really be putting your reviews as laurels on my comics, wear them like the accolades they feel like. All this praise is fantastic and always greatly appreciated. Been a slow start on this one trying to figure out how to design and illustrate the park she goes too but I think I got it down as well as the character designs. Expect this one no later than Valentine's Day and trust me the embarrassment factor is HIGH for this Amanda V.

901.thumb.jpg.ea1e29d168fc02383e787303ebaeff1d.jpg