Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

ToiletStool Adaptation Comic Series

I appreciate the feedback. Its really fascinating how all my readers like different aspects of these. Perhaps if I do an update (which btw you would be able to download since you already purchased) i could make more differences in the nude vs non nude ones to show more like i did with that tabitha comic. With that one I just couldnt decide on one and couldnt fit both on the pages so thats how they split. This wetting had many reasons why i focused more on her stains and her full bladder but i definitely see where more nudity could be slipped in so i wont rule an update out.

As for more free peeing comics, the next few stories im afraid dont feature anything of that nature but i will keep these comments in mind when making nude shots for them. Thanks again for the feedback and for buying. Hope you keep enjoying my work!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a staple of my ToiletStool adaptations - the saga of Stephanie's stories - is coming to an end this month with "Traffic Jam" I can already tell it's going to be among my longest and best works. For

So in case you couldn't tell I really, REALLY enjoyed making a comic out of my all-time favorite story from the ToiletStool forums. And by that I mean there are dozens of others I've saved for their q

Just want everyone to know this idea is still in the works. The next release will be the story of the girl who peed her pants on a 200 foot drop ride at universal and her twin sister who wet herself l

Posted Images

Oh, I would definitely enjoy some "free peeing" scenes as well^^" I enjoy the thought...like peeing challenges...and stuff...

But I really wanted to point out how much I liked your latest work (D.World) - you can really see improvements to your earlier works (now, don`t get this wrong - I like them too, they are great and I enjoyed your style from the very beginning...Silly Sarah is still my favorite comic I think, however there is some serious competition now^^ but as you draw and practice more, you become even better. And you were already good. So I like how things go)

Also, I was wondering whether you would also include male wetting/peeing in future projects.
For example I had that thought in my head about Amys brother having an accident of his own...like "payback" for him laughing at Amys accident...like a "what-if" sequel or so.
But I know this might be just me (since I`m bi and I enjoy male and female peeing/wetting^^) and others won`t agree with that since I assume most of the readers are straight^^
And most of all, you have to feel comfortable with the possibility of male wetting...obviously you can`t (and shouldn`t) draw something you don`t enjoy/like.
Or at least that`s what I think^^

I would certainly hope I'm improving some lol. Silly Sarah as the first is still a fond start, but after all the practice drawing stains streams and puddles anyone would be bound to get better. I just hope my designs and poses are staying fresh. Good thing each story gives me a new sort of challenge to try something in photoshop that could pave the way to more stuff. Since there is an interest in free peeing I'll have to plan some things in the future - I know of a few stories from shara and gers site that had some good releases that way.

As for male stuff being a straight guy myself I really don't see that happening unless a lot of money was involved, like moreso than what I make on commissions with these. Don't get me wrong I still see the appeal and under the right circumstances I can appreciate male wettings (there are a few movie and Tv show wetting scenes in this category I would love to gender flip), but since these things take a lot of time and hand power to do (yes hand power lol, I'm very heavy handed so sometimes it gets a little sore after inking a pose), the payoff to keep me interested in working on such a thing for so long likely wouldnt happen because I doubt it would sell as much as the female ones.

I was already kinda dragging my feet by the end of the first poop in the Stephanie series and that was merely a test to see if doing the messing stuff I'm not as into would still be worth it if it sold enough. It's doing all right but the time spent/money earned ratio probably wouldn't be as balanced for male comics, at least not on the current platform. Now I stress that if there was a bigger commission involved for getting 1 or 2 made I'd be open to talking, money is money after all...but right now I'm spread a little thin with the regular Toilet Stool comics and the Stephanie series, as well as other things I do and got going on. Perhaps one day but I don't wanna get any hopes up

Oh, no worries...it was just a thought^^ and like I said before, you should actually enjoy what you draw...at least a little. So I get the point of male wetting scenes just not "worth it" ...and you`re probably right about male omo also not selling as good on here (which is a shame, since I feel we need more, good male omo, but I still enjoy the site as it is now, so it`s fine)

Messing is also such a thing I`m not into...but other people like it, so if there is a demand and you feel okay with it...yes, why not, right?
Anyway, keep up the good work, I certainly like it^^

I had incredibly high hopes for this comic, given that it was based on a story that included so many of the elements that I love in a desperation story...and this comic exceeded my wildest dreams. So excellent in every way. Amy's poses and her tremendous embarrassment, plus the little touches that you added (like the dialogue from the other people in the bathroom line) made for a perfect adaptation of this story. Just endlessly amazing work.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

There's this one ToiletStool post from like 2003 that I've tried and tried to find again. Maybe you can help.

A girl wrote about a date where she had to poop really bad. She was just barely holding it in when he dropped her off at home. When he startled her with a kiss she dropped her load.

dear god someone find this.

It sounds familiar but yeah a quick search doesn't pull up anything. Do you remember any key words? I've found some lost ones by googling "site:toiletstool.com ___" and then whatever words or phrases I remember in the blank. Sometimes just descriptions will find what you're lookin for as it kind of tags them (how I originally found Silly Sarah was just seeing what good babysitting stories there were and her asking if anyone had stories at the end was the bite I needed) but other times if they used different terms it's more difficult to pull one story, especially since so many do share aspects a search for just stories about dates brings up a ton of false positives.

I already have plenty of poop stories to knock out in the meantime, after all Toilet Stool is for more ripe with those than wetting ones. I'll see about getting a schedule of the next releases up later tonight.

It can be tricky. I'll take another look through my vast collection of saved stories and see if maybe I grabbed it at some time. I wish you luck!

As promised here's a list of what's to come, the rest of this year's releases have dates assigned but the others will stay in that order and likely follow suit, tentative release dates every other Friday. Next up is Stephanie's first story (chronologically) which is a wetting and messing and the price is still undetermined. I'm also fully adapting the scene from "Moon Rise", that novel with the psychic girl who has an accident during her kidnapping. Since that's fan work it's marked as a freebie. Both will be up by the 17th.

Stephanie: My First Accident – November 17th

Jennifer: Accident in College – December 1st

Stephanie: My Second Accident – December 15th

Carla: Darn Dog – December 29th

Stephanie: My Next Accident – January 2018

Ashley O: Two Accidents – January 2018

Stephanie: Laughter Leak – February 2018

Jessica: Rest Stop Accident – February 2018

Stephanie: Studied Too Hard – March 2018

Marissa: Bad Ride Home – March 2018

Stephanie: Enjoying a Movie – April 2018

Mylissa: Graduation Pee – April 2018

Stephanie: Traffic Jam – May 2018

Sonya Sue: Babysitting Braxton – May 2018

stephanie019.thumb.jpg.2ca8567b68b1730c93929a71048b739e.jpgmoonrise01.jpg.7edfa379ae62bc09a0ef401d710ec79f.jpg

Edited by Bulmafan97 (see edit history)
On 11/4/2017 at 7:30 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

There's this one ToiletStool post from like 2003 that I've tried and tried to find again. Maybe you can help.

A girl wrote about a date where she had to poop really bad. She was just barely holding it in when he dropped her off at home. When he startled her with a kiss she dropped her load.

Username "Mia" on page 1063

http://www.toiletstool.com/toilet/toiletpostanw.htm

Got an update on upcoming comics. So the Stephanie story due tomorrow might be a day or so late, it's nearly done only a few poses left to draw but still some coloring and pages to finish. The main reason for this is I've been going double time here with this fan comic for Moon Rise, which should definitely come out tomorrow still. It's gonna be a whopping 30 pages with 3 animated ones, and the best part is it'll be totally free. Stay tuned

Why thank you, I was scrambling to get this one together concurrently with the Moon Rise comic. I would typically draw one Steph pose for every 3-5 pieces of Allie art and so today when I went to throw all I had onto the pages, the story was short enough that all I had done did the trick and filled in just right. Glad you enjoyed both of this weekend's releases - this was a special deal so it'll probably be still another 2 weeks til the next wetting comic pops up, but this is another one that ought to catch my fancy. This girl wears socks and shoes and specifically mentions her pee soaking her footwear - I can see some of my audience likes the feet and while there will be more barefoot ladies in future comics, I dig socks and sneakers on bare legs and having pee running down 'em really tickles me. 

Got a little excited and was able to wrap this baby up a little early. Enjoy my friends, there's 2 more comics planned before the year's end. I'm confident this one will push my total sales past 1K, I really can't begin to describe how great it is to do this and with such great success. Thank you all, stay tuned for mores!  

So after a few of these shorter stories this next Stephanie chapter is rather long and actually contains a wetting story her camp counselor tells her in solidarity. This one will be at least $4 but will have a lot of desperation, 2 wetting scenes and a messing scene. Stay tuned for more.

stephanie029.thumb.jpg.dcb814411aad838380ff68bae1e08e18.jpg

Edited by Bulmafan97 (see edit history)

Giving a weekly update here, the next chapter of the Stephanie collection is probably a third to halfway done, I just started drawing the accident itself after doing more than ten pages so there is PLENTY of desperation in this one. I know not everyone is a fan of poop stories - personally I'm quite picky with the ones I like - but in terms of completely going to the bathroom in one's pants this is one of the Internet's best stories I think, and something about the vibrant color palette I gave this comic is making it stand out even more. The peeing happens before the poop too so you could even stop right after her bladder lets go and get a pretty damn good 12 or 13 page desperation and wetting comic. However you like it, get ready for the year's penultimate bang

9 hours ago, Bulmafan97 said:

Giving a weekly update here, the next chapter of the Stephanie collection is probably a third to halfway done, I just started drawing the accident itself after doing more than ten pages so there is PLENTY of desperation in this one. I know not everyone is a fan of poop stories - personally I'm quite picky with the ones I like - but in terms of completely going to the bathroom in one's pants this is one of the Internet's best stories I think, and something about the vibrant color palette I gave this comic is making it stand out even more. The peeing happens before the poop too so you could even stop right after her bladder lets go and get a pretty damn good 12 or 13 page desperation and wetting comic. However you like it, get ready for the year's penultimate bang

Can't wait!

I don't know if the following could be a good advice or not, but in situation like the you described earlier (for people like me, that don't like poop), you could post two "stories": one in which there is only the pee part and the other with all the story itself. You just don't have to draw more, but cut in pieces the stories. 

My comment is not an "order" or a request, it is just a suggestion, maybe a dumb suggestion :)

By the way, love your work, really!

That is something I've considered in the past but in this instance it would require extra art because after the pooping there's evidence that'll be visible and completely clearing it out would mean rewriting the story. Instead what I'll be doing in the description for this one is saying where the poop accident starts and stops. Since there's a self-contained pee story towards the end of this one I'll also include an indicator or two for that as well.