Sign In

ToiletStool Adaptation Comic Series

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a staple of my ToiletStool adaptations - the saga of Stephanie's stories - is coming to an end this month with "Traffic Jam" I can already tell it's going to be among my longest and best works. For

So in case you couldn't tell I really, REALLY enjoyed making a comic out of my all-time favorite story from the ToiletStool forums. And by that I mean there are dozens of others I've saved for their q

Just want everyone to know this idea is still in the works. The next release will be the story of the girl who peed her pants on a 200 foot drop ride at universal and her twin sister who wet herself l

Posted Images

So first of all, huge thanks to everyone who purchased one or both of the new comics already - I'm overwhelmed with this reception and it's only pushing me to make more. There are two comics currently in production with one in pre-production. The post going by 'yogi' has a comic that'll be released later this week, which I'm sharing the cover of now. It'll be similar to "Hospital Burst" in style so hopefully I haven't peaked already and this will be another slam dunk. After that is another story I've reattached here about a girl working at a yogurt shop who held it too long named tabitha that i'm working on designs for. Both of these comics will be around 10 pages and on sale for $3.

As for the stories from 'Stephanie', I've decided to split that into 3 collections of 3 or 4 stories each to be sold for around 6 or 7 dollars each, depending on content. I'm going chronologically there so only the last collection will have pee-only scenes. This first one will have 3 stories, 2 have pee accidents but all 3 involve poop. Stephanie's character is all designed so I can work on her series of accidents concurrently with the regularly scheduled comics.

I'll end by saying I'll do my best to have a new comic each week from here on out, and keep at it as long as I'm able and it keeps paying for itself. I'll be closeby for any questions of concerns but please leave reviews and ratings for this things. It's really fascinated me that "Hospital Burst" is the standout issue thus far and I hope I can continue to delight with my drawings. Up next...

301.thumb.jpg.6439c800e2d6df478c0267dcb6e7a666.jpg

yogi.docx

tabitha_held_it_too_long.docx

• The topic was featured

Yours is some of the best desperation-related art ever. "Wet Bear Suit" was awesome. You did a wonderful job simultaneously showing what the situation looked like from the outside and from the inside. Her bare feet and the blushing were particularly excellent details. 

Bravo! Any day when a new one of these becomes available is a great day. 

New comic is up! This one has two versions - one with a nudity warning as the x-ray views cut through all her clothes, and then there's another that just goes past her uniform so you can see her wetting her panties. 18 pages is the longest yet, not counting Silly Sarah which will one day get a redux. Anyways, enjoy!

1 hour ago, DonnyWotty said:

The fact that she's delightfully plump makes it all the better. 10/10

I'm thrilled y'all dig how I went with a thicc chick this time, I wanna try a variety of body shapes and sizes as well as skin tones. This girl's body is based off an old coworker I had years ago, and 'delightfully plump' is how I'd describe her too, just a little thickness around her arms and legs, and her belly was really cute and round, sticking out a little making her kind of look like she was always a month or two pregnant. Still one of the hottest girls in my memory and while I never saw her wet I did see her desperate a few times and she had a wetting experience when she was younger in school, so she's no stranger to my fantasies.

Anyway I can't believe I'm almost done with wave one of these. So I've started the Stephanie saga, got a character designed and all, but the first few stories mainly focus on poop and while I'm ok with making that her earlier stories dont give me the same thrill as her later ones that I wanna build up to. So if you'd rather have another pee story in the meantime I can also start the next wetting one on the list and have the first Stephanie chapters drop towards the end of the month. Otherwise I'll keep on doing what I have, you guys are awesome for buying my stuff!!

Also, I was wondering, I found a toiletstool poo desperation story that I think you might really like, it's written from a male perspective watching one of his female coworkers get desperate, and I think  there's a huge amount of room and opportunity to use some creative license to "artistically" fill in the holes left by the writer:

http://www.toiletstool.com/toilet/toiletpostcqd.htm

It's the one by Mr S called "That awkward moment when...." and it involves a chubby girl :nosebleed:

Edited by DonnyWotty (see edit history)
3 hours ago, DonnyWotty said:

Also, I was wondering, I found a toiletstool poo desperation story that I think you might really like, it's written from a male perspective watching one of his female coworkers get desperate, and I think  there's a huge amount of room and opportunity to use some creative license to "artistically" fill in the holes left by the writer:

http://www.toiletstool.com/toilet/toiletpostcqd.htm

It's the one by Mr S called "That awkward moment when...." and it involves a chubby girl :nosebleed:

Good ness, that was a nice account. I'll add that to the pile for sure, not sure how soon I can get to it but I definitely see potential. Thanks for the find~!

I have no doubt that whatever is released next will be awesome, and the Stephanie stories including both pee and poop desperation is fantastic. If you do another pee story while you work on Stephanie, as you suggested earlier, my vote would be for "Amy Peed my pants at Disney World". Really, though, I am excited about whatever comes next.

I was just about to post an update haha, so the way the Stephanie series will go is it will be split by the stories so if there's one that's just poop (like this first one) you can skip it if youre not into that. The description will provide ample warning, as should the little poop graphic that will be on stories containing such content. The preview will introduce the character, whose design I hope you like. Her hairstyles will change from story to story. This first one will be done by next weekend around the 20th - dealing with some personal stuff is keeping this first Stephanie story behind some so this weekend there won't be a new comic.

"Peed my pants at Disney World" is in fact next on the list and will probably come out in the following weeks. Once I'm far enough into "Planned Becomes Accident Becomes Embarrassing" I'm gonna design the next round of girls and since that Disney desperation story is another of my personal faves that got pushed back its turn is definitely coming. That Amy will probably be a blond since I've done a lot of dark haired characters lately.

Wanna say again thank you so much for all the sales and support! You guys are why I do this, more to come!

stephanie001.jpg