Sign In

ToiletStool Adaptation Comic Series

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So a staple of my ToiletStool adaptations - the saga of Stephanie's stories - is coming to an end this month with "Traffic Jam" I can already tell it's going to be among my longest and best works. For

So in case you couldn't tell I really, REALLY enjoyed making a comic out of my all-time favorite story from the ToiletStool forums. And by that I mean there are dozens of others I've saved for their q

Just want everyone to know this idea is still in the works. The next release will be the story of the girl who peed her pants on a 200 foot drop ride at universal and her twin sister who wet herself l

Posted Images

Price: Based on what I've seen of your work so far, I'd pay the price you've set for each of the stories, if only to support your work and hobby. I think a fair rate would be (roughly) 3$ for 10 pages.

Story preference: I'll probably pick up whatever you end up going with, but I generally prefer desperation // relief  stories, where the star of the story gets incredibly desperate, and then experiences great relief when they eventually make it/have an accident. Pee or poo desperation makes little difference to me.

I'd probably like to see the Stephanie story out of the main five, since it features detailed and diverse desperation. Another thing I would love to see would be your bladder depictions (Similar to what you used in the Sarah comic) coupled with intense pee desperation.

Random note: I'd recommend bolding the prices next to stories, as well, right now they're a little hard to see. If someone skims your post, they might think the prices are part of the link and miss them.

Example: Stephanie.docx (10 stories in 1, contains 3 poop scenes at the moment) $10

Well, that's all I had to say. I hope my comment was helpful, really looking forward to these comics if this project gets off the ground!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright I can safely say this month will have a new comic, and it's gonna be a big one. Two characters, 3 wettings, and the price for this one has been upped to $4.99 only to cover site commission. I know I said just 4 bucks originally but trust me when I say you will get your money's worth in the full high-res comic (each page 1600 x 2200). When I upload it I'll include a few low-res pages for preview but expect this first issue to be between 13-15 pages long, you can find the story itself in the original post.

101.jpg

Edited by Bulmafan97
had a better twin peaks pun to go with (see edit history)

If I can make a request there was this girl who posted by the name desperatejill she wrote about how she had to wait to pee while the girl next to her got to go twice before she got to go once ( I know it's a vague description but it's all I can remember) I don't really have money i can pay with but I would greatly appreciate if possible 

Just now, Ktpq said:

If I can make a request there was this girl who posted by the name desperatejill she wrote about how she had to wait to pee while the girl next to her got to go twice before she got to go once ( I know it's a vague description but it's all I can remember) I don't really have money i can pay with but I would greatly appreciate if possible 

I'm familiar with that poster and have read some stories, it's fairly easy to google "site:toiletstool.com desperate jill" and find them all. There might be one from her I already am considering doing. Most of these comics will be $3 and the most I can probably do is 1 per month so you have plenty of time to save up for when I get to one of hers

Thank you I greatly appreciate it 

Just now, Bulmafan97 said:

I'm familiar with that poster and have read some stories, it's fairly easy to google "site:toiletstool.com desperate jill" and find them all. There might be one from her I already am considering doing. Most of these comics will be $3 and the most I can probably do is 1 per month so you have plenty of time to save up for when I get to one of hers

Sure! The payment is likely gonna be a hard line because after all these things take time - a lot of drawing and researching. I'm keeping the prices as low as can be so it's all still affordable. A way to look at it is if enough users buy my comics I'll have more money that I won't need to be at my day job to earn, so more time to make more comics. Everyone can win :)

As for story suggestions, please there's no way I can go through the whole site finding particular goldies so if you find one send it my way and it could happen. Obviously the ones I already found get priority but if something astounding lands on my desk I could have a comic for it up within a month. Realistically this Twin Accidents comic will be done between 1 to 2 weeks from now. Others hopefully shouldn't take as long but it all depends on how many characters and sets, what kind of situation it is finding reference poses etc. It's a lot but I appreciate the warm reception

one more update, i lost power from the hurricanes hitting the US this last week but I'm back and have 8 pages totally done, the rest of the drawing is finished it's just coloring and putting the remaining pages all together. the price right now is floating between $5 and $6 just because this is gonna be a 15 page comic with 3 separate wetting scenes so while the usual price a comic will still be $3, this one has a lot so even if its twice the price you're still getting a lot of content with this one. I'll provide lower resolution copies of 3 or 4 pages on the download page when it happens so you at least know what you're paying for, but I won't give away the best bits i  preview. I think those of you who buy will really enjoy what I'm putting together

Really impressed with the turnout so far! More than ten copies sold in less than two days is pretty incredible and I'm glad those who have read like it. Needless to say the next one is already being colored and should be out within a week. It's the "Hospital burst" story and while it's just one girl, there will be a lot of focus on her bladder and the desperation she experiences stuck on a stretcher until her body wins and she pees on the nurse holding the bedpan. And best part it will only be $3. The full story is in the first post and here's some of the artworkIMG_20170919_043459857.thumb.jpg.235227b542701fac04bc3ff8473205db.jpg

1 hour ago, JZshark said:

I just purchased your latest comic and I love it! I cant wait for yogi to come out! the idea of a girl in a once piece swimsuit bursting for a pee in a bear costume just gets me going xD

Yogi is already in production, it'll probably be similar to "Hospital Burst" because of the excessive backgrounds that would be needed to fully flesh it out. this way I can also get it out fast and focus more on whats happening inside the costume. I think you'll like it.