Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you rush into a bathroom if you are bursting??

12 hours ago, Axew said:

I don't like to show my desperation, but if it's really bad then I'll walk a bit faster. At least I can hold myself once I get in there.

same for me.. i dont like show my desperation... if im sit i will just squeeze my thighs together for hold but that not really noticeable because i have big thighs haha:tongue: and when i stand up i will walk faster to go to toilet 

If I'm in public or around other people, I'll try pretty hard to play it cool, but if I'm out of sight and really busting, I'll speedwalk to the toilets.

Unfortunately, this seems to indicate to my body that relief is even closer than it thought, which, if I'm really full, starts my bladder contracting repeatedly, making it harder to hold and forcing me to walk even faster :P

• 1 month later...

Since partaking in Omo things a bit more recently, I find myself actively noticing when I'd normally get the urge to go, and leave it a while longer in some cases.

Maybe if I'm at work doing something, most people would stop to go and then continue, but I'll take the time to finish the task/finish with the client I'm dealing with and THEN go. Partly from the habit of being told I shouldn't/can't go, but partly for fun I guess? I'll never rush, in any case.

At home I generally just go anyway, considering I have an en-suite about 7 or so paces from my PC desk. 

I don't really rush when in public or at home. At school, I have a habit of getting a large coffee every morning, and it goes right through me, filling me up quickly. I may go once, but I'll soon fill up again and try to avoid going again for quite some time since I just went. At home, I won't really rush to the bathroom because I like being desperate and I have diapers in my room I can use, even though the bathroom is right next to my room.