Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pepper Spray Challenge Gone Wrong

Guest Closed_Account

Goddamn that looks sore!

I saw a video where a guy got sprayed and he just tanked it. Like he was clearly in pain and he couldn't see, but was so pissed off he just stood there being angry.

2 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

So stupid, pepper spray is illegal to purchase in the UK and you can never know for sure exactly what is in some of the legal alternatives you can buy online.

It's amazing how stupid the self-defense laws are in the UK. No pepper spray, no tasers, no pistols, it's like they WANT their civilians to get robbed and / or assaulted.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)

I tasered myself once. Wouldn't recomend that, either.

FYI: Less lethal self-defense implements are neither toys for kids, nor particular suitable BDSM gear.

1 hour ago, LOLC2k said:

These two need to be eliminated from the gene pool.

That's a bit harsh. If stupidity warranted a death sentence, all of us would have been up against the wall at some point.

30 minutes ago, randomkath said:

I tasered myself once. Wouldn't recomend that, either.

FYI: Less lethal self-defense implements are neither toys for kids, nor particular suitable BDSM gear.

That's a bit harsh. If stupidity warranted a death sentence, all of us would have been up against the wall at some point.

I understand what you mean, but no, I've never done anything *This* stupid, and neither have most of the people I know. Not every stupid action would make me say that, I usually would roll my eyes. But this... this is something really stupid, and if they didn't do it for money, it's something that shouldn't be passed along to future generations. if they got paid for it... slightly different opinion, though I still don't see the draw.

On 7/16/2017 at 10:12 AM, LOLC2k said:

I understand what you mean, but no, I've never done anything *This* stupid, and neither have most of the people I know. Not every stupid action would make me say that, I usually would roll my eyes. But this... this is something really stupid, and if they didn't do it for money, it's something that shouldn't be passed along to future generations. if they got paid for it... slightly different opinion, though I still don't see the draw.

Idk, I feel like someone had to go there so the rest of us never have to. But also yes, the stupidity factor is utterly overwhelming.