Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

44 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

That's really unfortunate. But still an interesting story. 

It was humiliating at the time, but it's a lot better now that I have some distance!

25 minutes ago, Coinín Beag said:

Thanks for sharing. Wow that really sucks, hope you're less stressed these days, or at least have found better protection.

I'm still wet at night more often than not nowadays, due to the still-ongoing family stuff and some mental health issues. I did have something at the time where I would wear two pullups with the inner one poked full of holes, but I was too tired and emotionally exhausted that night to bother with it. Now, I've moved on to actual briefs, and those do a better job.

Guest Closed_Account

Sorry to hear about the family stuff, but it's good you found something that works. I would be absolutely furious if I had to kick myself out of bed every morning to do cleanup. I'd imagine a problem like that is much more manageable if you can at least leave the aftermath until you've woken up properly.

17 minutes ago, Coinín Beag said:

Sorry to hear about the family stuff, but it's good you found something that works. I would be absolutely furious if I had to kick myself out of bed every morning to do cleanup. I'd imagine a problem like that is much more manageable if you can at least leave the aftermath until you've woken up properly.

It was pretty bad. I didn't really have the will/money to buy better products at the time, and the pullups were the cheapest thing at the campus pharmacy. They would work okay some nights, but I would end up leaking maybe a third to half of the time, and having to wash my sheets/pajamas, which just led to me getting down on my self more, which led to more stress and...yeah. I'm happy to say things are better now.

21 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Kind of sad, and I hope too many people don't have to experience that, and that it wasn't too bad for you (but you said you found it enjoyable in the long run).

My friends all were very cool about it (as in they just carried on like nothing at all happened) and I discovered I may have a certain thing for humiliation, so it worked out in the end!

Guest Closed_Account
20 minutes ago, TheIrreverend said:

Oh, and it is so much better when you can wake up when you're supposed to, not when your bedwetting says you should.

Oh god, I can imagine. I hate getting up before I'm good and ready. I've actually wet the bed once or twice in adult life because I was so stubborn about getting up and going to the loo. That kind of thing is fun with a partner and when you're prepared for it, but out of nowhere it's just a pain in the ass.

29 minutes ago, Coinín Beag said:

Oh god, I can imagine. I hate getting up before I'm good and ready. I've actually wet the bed once or twice in adult life because I was so stubborn about getting up and going to the loo. That kind of thing is fun with a partner and when you're prepared for it, but out of nowhere it's just a pain in the ass.

I've had the same problem. A lot of the time, when I was younger and dealing with bedwetting, I'd leak through my Goodnites because I'd have already wet sometime during the night, wake up early in the morning needing to go, fall back asleep, and end up wetting again and leaking. The same thing happened to me more recently a couple times.

Guest Closed_Account

And it doesn't help that peeing is such a warm and comfortable feeling, lol. It's the opposite of something that'd wake you up.

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

If I ever wet the bed (which I never have, there are times when I thought I did but it turned out to just be sweat), and if the fear of staining the mattress wasn't a factor, I'd probably be too aroused to go back to sleep.

Anyway, good to hear things are better and, again, that the experience is actually enjoyable for you.

Wetting the bed without proper protection gets old very fast! :P

In all seriousness, it happens too often for me to be aroused every single time. Familiarity breeds contempt and all that. I still do find it arousing from time to time, though, and I actually discovered my sexuality during one of my wet periods in my early teens.

On 7/12/2017 at 0:49 PM, Dunney said:

When I started bedwetting, I'd wet and masturbate and wet and masturbate until I was impotent and (surprisingly, because I was 20-something) incontinent. I'd let my bladder settle down, then go to sleep in the puddle. I slept like a baby. (almost literally. I didn't wear nappies.) 

That sounds a bit dangerous. I hope you didn't do any damage, incontinence isn't fun.

• 4 weeks later...