Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(desp) story ideas/suggestions?:)

Hi all,

I would like to step up my writing a bit (both omo and non) and am looking for inspiration/ideas both for multi-instance stories and one-shots about (mostly) desperation (both pee and poo, male and female).

My favourite are "mass desperation" settings where there is a huge amount of girls and boys getting desperate and long lines for the toilets and stuff:)

I also like to include wetting, going outdoors/other places, and sexual arousal (mostly masturbation due to getting turned on by the desperation around;) )

I am very interested in historical situations and sci-fi, but am willing to try other stuff too like fantasy or fan-fiction:)

I have to say that i know nothing about anime/manga, so writing that will be hard for me - I am open to suggestions for main-stream scifi/comedy series. 

If anybody has an idea for a story, let me know (here or through pm) and i´ll see what i can come up with!:)

You can also contact me personally to talk about any ideas you have - i´m not looking for commissions, simply for an inspiration about what to write!

Thank you in advance, and keep squirming:)

Hugs,

Mely

• 1 year later...

You know that concert idea didn’t sound too bad ?

If I’m going to toss out my own ideas, bars and clubs have always been a soft spot of mine. But maybe like early 1900’s cruise  liner desperation? Like the Queen Mary? 90% of the 1st class bathrooms don’t work and they won’t go to the lower decks to use the other ones?

I’d also like to see some 1950’s desperation at a drive- in. Maybe the popcorn was bad? ;?

2 hours ago, Alex Oxford said:

You know that concert idea didn’t sound too bad ?

If I’m going to toss out my own ideas, bars and clubs have always been a soft spot of mine. But maybe like early 1900’s cruise  liner desperation? Like the Queen Mary? 90% of the 1st class bathrooms don’t work and they won’t go to the lower decks to use the other ones?

I’d also like to see some 1950’s desperation at a drive- in. Maybe the popcorn was bad? ;?

Nice suggestions thanks:)

I dont know much about the drive ins - what kind of facilities would they have had?

14 hours ago, DespMely said:

Nice suggestions thanks:)

I dont know much about the drive ins - what kind of facilities would they have had?

Definitely crappy ones ? hahaha, maybe it’s the first drive in made in town, and everyone’s rushing to see a movie since they’ve never been to one before.

Because it’s their first time running a drive in theatre, there aren’t nearly enough working stalls. Thus, desperation ensues ?

Edited by Alex Oxford (see edit history)

Going to the drive in was a staple of my childhood, so I remember those bathrooms, though I can only speak to the men's room. It was indeed a little on the dingy side, the floor was chipped linoleum tile, and you'd usually feel dirt or rock particulate crunch underfoot. The urinal was just a trough along the wall, maybe space for three adults. I could hardly ever use it if anyone else was there, due to my shy bladder, and I'd have to use the one (or two?) stall(s) there. Happened often because right before and in between features was the time to go, so it was packed. 

Hope that sparked something  xD. I've been having so much difficulty lately with my writing. I've been able to come up with scenarios here and there or wetting scenes I wanna write, but when I go to start typing out a draft, it feels like I'm being held back or blocked and the inspiration slips away. ?

I'd like to see more wettings for two! I don't need the entire crowd to do it, though some of those mass wetting suggests were cool. Lol.

Anyway, I'd like to see more stories like:
*Two characters who don't want to reveal their desperation to each other, leading them to pass up multiple bathroom opportunities, until double soaking happens. Could be rivals who don't want to show weakness (can be more serious rivalry, or friends who tease each other about that sort of thing), or couple (or two people with unrevealed crushes on each other) who don't want to look uncool.
*One bedwetter tries to avoid revealing an accident to another character who turns out to be near the laundry room at the crack of dawn for the same reason
*It'd probably end up being a shorter story, but two characters sharing the bed for the first time can find that they've both soaked it. 
*Two desperate characters reach the bathroom at the same time, argue over who gets it, eventually turning into struggle to get in the door that causes both to lose control right there
*Two characters have holding contest. The sight/sound/smell of the loser wetting is what causes the winner to lose control. However, winning by five seconds is still winning; whatever their bet was will be honored.

I prefer accidental, but a couple deliberate ideas (though with some desperation still)

*One character is on the verge of totally losing it, and embarrassed that it's going to happen in front of this other character. They are near tears when the first spurt happens and the rest is clearly on the verge of coming out. The other character has noticed this desperation and can tell it's almost over, and tells them that it's okay, everyone has an accident once in a while, and then demonstrates by letting go. The first character feels a bit better upon losing control a second later.
*A character is increasingly desperate in front of a significant other who will try to make the first character feel better and help with the search for a restroom. As it gets worse and worse with no opportunity to go to the bathroom in sight, it becomes clear that the partner is enjoying it, even though the partner continues to be helpful. (That part's important - the partner's gotta deserve what's coming!) Finally, just as it looks like all is lost, a bathroom becomes available. The character starts to run toward it... but notices their partner look a little disappointed. Finally, the first character turns with a smile and says something like "Oh, darn it. It looks like I won't make it after all." and lets go, treating the partner to the sight of a long, spectacular pants soaking. The character lets their partner stand and stare dumbfounded for a time, and then breaks the silence by saying “I guess everyone has accidents sometimes; I mean, it’s not like you made it either.” with a wink. It takes the partner a while to get the hint and let go too, making a nice puddle if not as big as the one who’d been more desperate… oooh, I’m so writing that one if there are no takers. But as specific as it sounds, the sky’s the limit with the *reason* getting to the bathroom is impossible until the end there.

Since you mentioned historical fiction, I have always wanted to read a story about Victorian Balls. I doubt social customs would allow you to ask to use your hosts' outhouse - whether you're a man or a woman. And the tight corsets would make things even worse for women. Add the fact that there was plenty of drinking involved, there must have been more than a few desperate people at those dances.

Another favorite scenario of mine is long rides in buses without toilets (which can also work in a historical setting). The scenario in my head goes - people get on the bus and as soon as everyone settles down the driver announces the toilet is out of order, and he'll make rest stops at regular intervals for "passenger comfort". But to avoid reaching their destination too late, he can stop only once every 3hrs - so if anyone has an issue with the schedule, they should make "alternate arrangements" (at which point passengers notice the bus company has kept some adult diapers near the driver's seat). Of course everyone is too ashamed to take one, even the ones who didn't pee before getting on the bus, because come on, which adult can't hold for just 3hrs? When the driver finally pulls up at a rest stop, 30 very desperate men and women must queue up for the only 2 toilets available. Not all make it, and some are forced to find "creative solutions" to their problems ?

A high powered executive meeting, held in a restaurant over dinner, where excusing yourself in the middle would mean you miss important information. And when the meeting finally ends, late in to the night, they make a beeline for the toilets only to realize they have been locked for the night. 

I also love the idea of partial relief, but don't have a lot of good ideas around it ?