Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Working together to hold it

Probably already over a year ago we had quiet a few popular stories on here about people holding pee for others after transferring it one way or another.

Recently, I have been thinking about doing this in real life and now I am wondering if people on here would like to join in. The concept is easy:

- the goal is to keep all liquid the participants produce in their bladders for as long as possible

- all participants should drink a healthy amount of at least one glass every two hours on average throughout the game

- when someone loses control and pees (more than a few drops due to e.g. sneezing), the game is over for everyone, as well as when someone gives up and goes to the loo

- BUT, there is an important exception to the last rule: it is allowed to pee (and does not end the game) if you first find another participant willing to drink the amount you let out immediatly afterwards and you measure your output. It is not necessary to empty your bladder completely when you do this. You can even agree on an amount to let out with the person 'taking it from you', but then off course, that person may be in trouble soon if you fail to stop on time.

- when the game has ended, no transfers are allowed anymore and the person who peed is out, but the others can keep holding on and drinking more. The total amount the group has been holding will be determimed as the sum of the amount all of the other participants let out the next time they pee after the game has ended.

Some considerations:

- obviously not everyone has an equaly large bladder, nor as much control. Therefore, good choices will need to be made with respect to who helps who to make it for as long as possible.

- not all liquid you drink gets to your bladder and it takes time to get there. Therefore, it may be wise to 'transfer load' more often than strictly necessary to limit the amount of liquid all participants together have to hold in their bladders at a given time.

- letting out only a bit of what you're holding and stopping may be hard for some participants and possibly make them fail sooner rather than later

- not all particpants may be available at the same time, so planning when participants can reach eachother and deciding if you will need any help before the next time someone will be available, before another person leaves, may be crucial

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, kenn said:

I think there should also be some solid goal in mind, or some motivation for participants to lighten the load on others even at their own expense. Maybe a certain time that has to be reached? 

Or better yet, if we had enough people, have two teams competing against each other!

This is what I meant the final measurements after the game 'has ended' for. The amount held by the group and the time they kept the game going, could be seen as scores that could be compared either in direct duels between groups or on some sort of leaderboard.

Now, I'm just thinking out loud here, but would it make the game more interesting if all transfers had to be done at set times? Maybe every hour or half hour on the clock? I think that would add one more layer of strategy, requiring the players to think ahead and make informed decisions, as well as having to cope with the consequences of said decisions for a fixed amount of time before being able to try something else.

While not the same, this reminds me of something I read on another forum years ago concerning group holding contests. Allow me to quote them:

"It wasn't a quiz, but instead, you pick a team. Everytime your team gets a field goal, the other team drinks 250mL of beer. Everytime your team gets a touchdown, the other team drinks 500mL. No peeing until the end of the quarter. At the end of the quarter, each team can pick one person (out of 4 on each team) to pee...the one who has to go the worst. Then everyone else has to hold it 'til halftime, when one person from each team can pee (it can be the same one if necessary). Same thing at the 3rd quarter and then at the end of the game, you can't pee until you can't hold it anymore. Last person on one team wins $100."

6 hours ago, kenn said:

Now, I'm just thinking out loud here, but would it make the game more interesting if all transfers had to be done at set times? Maybe every hour or half hour on the clock? I think that would add one more layer of strategy, requiring the players to think ahead and make informed decisions, as well as having to cope with the consequences of said decisions for a fixed amount of time before being able to try something else.

That's certainly a great suggestion. I think it should be every half hour 'though, as groups would already have to deal with people working, sleeping etc. too wrt planning the transfers.

Just thinking out loud again, what if when one team loses, the winning team waits until the 30 minute mark and then each pees and measures their volume. (The losing team is not allowed transfers at this time.) 

Then either: 

A) winning teams adds together their final volumes, and divides it by the number of people on the losing team (excepting the one who lost control), who then have to drink it and hold it for x amount of time (possibly just until the next 30 minute mark, as they will likely already be very desperate)

B) Members from the winning team get to choose which member of the losing team has to take their pee. Since one person from the losing team is out, one member from losing team will have to take the pee from two members of the winning team. Then each must hold it for either 1) until the next 30 minute mark, or 2) until the person from whom they received the pee allows them to go. 

Thoughts?

Sounds like fun when two teams have been competing in real time. How about keeping the tactical game on and having the losing team decide for itsself who should take how much of the pee from the winning team?

Given that no one else has replied yet, I don't think there will ever be enough people joining in to actually give this a go with even one team, let alone two at the same time.