Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dear omo-lovers,

I frequently wet my pants after a night out at the café or the club and I'm guessing I'm not the only one who does it - on purpose or completely by accident.

I think there are many reasons why people wet themselves when they go out. First of all, the liquids you consume easily fill your bladder. Especially when you drink alcohol, which is usually the case when I go to a pub or club. Second, alcohol will slow down your ability to control your muscles, impaires your reaction time and on top of that, alcohol usually makes you more likely to loosen up a bit - and to push your boundaries. Third : there are less people on the street - the chance of you getting caught is a lot smaller than at noon, for example, plus your accident will be (partly) hidden by the dark. Also, at four o'clock in the night you are less likely to find a toilet on your way home.

Usually, after a night out I walk to my house  if the weather is ok. It's a 30 minute walk from the pubs to my house and most of the time, my bladder tends to fill up quickly because of the consumed alcohol. Also, I do not go to the toilet at least 30 minutes before I leave the pub. So my bladder will be quite full when I am going home. I like the feeling of a full bladder and after some alcohol, I'm likely to do more naughty things. After 10-15 minutes walking, my bladder will start to hurt and by that time, I have reached a quiet area. Most times, I can't be bothered to hold it and simply empty my bladder into my jeans instead of searching for a toilet or squatting down with removed undies and pants. It's wayyy too much effort to remove the clothes, I am lazy and it feels very naughty when I deliberately wet myself and let my clothes become soaked. After the wetting, I will continue my journey home and sometimes I wet myself for a second time. My most memorable wetting after a night out can be found here.

This is my story, has anyone similiair experiences ? If so, please do share those stories and your thoughts about wetting after a night in the pub or club!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a long coat, so the chance of being caught is almonst non-existent to zero. I've wet myself multiple times when I wore pants where the wet spot is very noticable, but the long coat covers it. (Although I once wet myself so bad that the legs of my jeans were also soaked, the coat didn't cover that...) But I've also peed my pants without a long coat, and to be honest: I was drunk and excited at that time and didn't care who saw me with my wet jeans. I stayed behind the group of people who also got off the bus so it would not be too obvious that I wet myself on purpose (I did not stage an accident, I simply sat down and deliberately emptied my bladder into my jeans) but the feeling of my warm, steaming, soaked jeans was so arousing that I could not give a damn if somebody spotted me in my pissed pants. 

It's worth buying a long coat. Not only for omo-related purposes, but they are very warm in cold weather.

Edited by RedFox12345678 (see edit history)

For me that's the probably only acceptable form of wetting outside my house. When it's close to my house the chance of meeting anybody is close to zero, and even if I met someone it shouldn't be noticeable in the night.

Also under this circumstances I had my only wetting accident, when I simply miscalculated my abilities to hold. I still don't know why I didn't just pee somewhere on the grass and I was desperately trying to reach toilet. And as a result I lost my battle maybe 100m from my house. What I can say - it was a greatest relief in my life. When my bladder finally gave up the decreasing pressure was absolutely great (surprisingly, it doesn't hurt to hold when I'm drunk) and the puddle was huge. At first I was really shocked, even that I've witnessed few drunk accidents before, but in the morning I found it great, but only if no one notices me. So, I decided to try it from time to time.  

So, I'm doing it maybe 2 times every year, always close to my house and when street is totally empty. To avoid leaving puddle I'm moving to a grass. Because pee is almost watery the cleaning is rather easy and there is no risk of damage to my clothes (of course except shoes). And the feeling of warmness and naughtiness is lovely.