Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Back with a new classroom pantie pee story and polls

Been tied up with career-related activities so I haven't put anything up on my classroom desperation story site in awhile. So here is my latest. http://desperate-in-class.weebly.com/lynette-pees-her-panties-while-the-teacher-is-out.html . 

Have a couple more in the works based on entries from my first sighting poll, miniskirt poll, and school dance poll

Also have a couple new polls.

A long poll for girls who were wearing  tight jeans or skinny pants when they peed their panties in school or on a school bus. https://surveyplanet.com/59516e95e5cb7e3662bc35ad

A long poll for girls who were wearing  a regular length or longer dress or skirt when they peed their panties in school or on a school bus.  https://surveyplanet.com/59528f1fe5cb7e3662bcd1c6

Still looking for more girls to fill the long poll for girls who were wearing  a miniskirt, minidress, micro-miniskirt, or micro-minidress when they peed their panties in school or on a school bus https://surveyplanet.com/58dbccbd88a2b0550c012c70

Do check out the rest of the site if you haven't yet. http://desperate-in-class.weebly.com

TTFN

Just discovered your stories - they're delightful! And I'm particularly enthralled by your story-universe premise, as it resembles an alternate-universe premise I've used for my own text-based RPs. (My own version is probably too cruel for your tastes, so I won't go into details.)

I'm especially fond of the fact that, despite the fact that pantie peeing is a commonplace occurrence, basically no one uses diapers, not even the girls who basically use the girls room in their panties on a daily basis. That said, I'm curious about a few matters, because I like to explore the full consequences of alternate universes like this.

1. Why does no one use diapers? For your kinder, gentler setting, the following (not mutually exclusive) possibilities occur to me:
    • Peeing your panties, though embarrassing, shouldn't be considered that big a deal.
    • Being in diapers is considered even more humiliating than peeing your panties.
    • It's considered that girls (even the pantie pee princesses) should aspire to not pee their panties, and diapers could encourage girls to give up on being toilet trained entirely.
  2. Have medical scientists in your universe ever explored why pantie peeing is a thing? Again, a few thoughts I have on the subject:
    • It's hard to get test subjects for studies - pantie peeing is considered a personal and embarrassing thing, so girls don't like to volunteer to have their pantie peeing studied (and the most valuable test subjects, the girls who pee their panties all the time, would be the most embarrassed about being studied).
    • I hesitate to mention it, but - if you overlaid your premise directly on our real world, misogyny would be a factor. Although biology in general is pretty integrated, human medicine is still pretty male-dominated, and a lot of male research doctors would just not be very interested in a problem that only affects girls, and it'd be harder to get grant funding for it than it would be if it were a general problem.
  3. What age range is affected by the problem? Your setting already has high-school girls and adult women; but is it a lifelong thing, or does it only tend to start at high school? Because having it start later in life could give you the opportunity to have stories with "late bloomer" panty peeing.
    Imagine, for example, a girl like Brittany who's been making fun of the girls around her peeing their panties while keeping her panties completely dry for years, and then one day, out of the blue, she needs the girls room incredibly badly, and ten minutes later, she doesn't need the girls room anymore because she has completely peed her panties. And then, a couple days later, it happens again... and she's now tearfully apologizing to all the classmates she was mean to before, because now she knows how embarrassing it is when you need to pee and you can't make it to the girls room and you have no choice but to use the girls room in your panties.
  4. Do girls wet the bed too? Even if you aren't particularly interested in writing stories about bedwetting, you do seem to have several stories where girls talk about how much they've peed their panties, so it'd make sense for them to mention wetting the bed as well.

One last thing: I really loved the story about Maria running out of bathroom passes, because the concept of bathroom passes even existing in your setting is especially delightful for me - though the consequences of that concept may be crueler than you like.
In your setting, after all, most of your girls who pee their panties do so because there was some special circumstances which meant they couldn't go to the girls room during class. I figure that means that there are a lot more girls who can't make it through class without going to the girls room, and the only reason they aren't in a story is because they could go to the girls room in class. So if a girl  can run out of chances to leave class to go to the girls room, she's going to go to the girls room in her panties a lot more. And your pantie pee princesses probably go through bathroom passes the fastest, so instead of peeing their panties once a day, they'll be peeing them two or three times a day.

On 6/30/2017 at 11:27 AM, garador said:

Just discovered your stories - they're delightful! And I'm particularly enthralled by your story-universe premise, as it resembles an alternate-universe premise I've used for my own text-based RPs. (My own version is probably too cruel for your tastes, so I won't go into details.)

I'm especially fond of the fact that, despite the fact that pantie peeing is a commonplace occurrence, basically no one uses diapers, not even the girls who basically use the girls room in their panties on a daily basis. That said, I'm curious about a few matters, because I like to explore the full consequences of alternate universes like this.

1. Why does no one use diapers? For your kinder, gentler setting, the following (not mutually exclusive) possibilities occur to me:
    • Peeing your panties, though embarrassing, shouldn't be considered that big a deal.
    • Being in diapers is considered even more humiliating than peeing your panties.
    • It's considered that girls (even the pantie pee princesses) should aspire to not pee their panties, and diapers could encourage girls to give up on being toilet trained entirely.
  2. Have medical scientists in your universe ever explored why pantie peeing is a thing? Again, a few thoughts I have on the subject:
    • It's hard to get test subjects for studies - pantie peeing is considered a personal and embarrassing thing, so girls don't like to volunteer to have their pantie peeing studied (and the most valuable test subjects, the girls who pee their panties all the time, would be the most embarrassed about being studied).
    • I hesitate to mention it, but - if you overlaid your premise directly on our real world, misogyny would be a factor. Although biology in general is pretty integrated, human medicine is still pretty male-dominated, and a lot of male research doctors would just not be very interested in a problem that only affects girls, and it'd be harder to get grant funding for it than it would be if it were a general problem.
  3. What age range is affected by the problem? Your setting already has high-school girls and adult women; but is it a lifelong thing, or does it only tend to start at high school? Because having it start later in life could give you the opportunity to have stories with "late bloomer" panty peeing.
    Imagine, for example, a girl like Brittany who's been making fun of the girls around her peeing their panties while keeping her panties completely dry for years, and then one day, out of the blue, she needs the girls room incredibly badly, and ten minutes later, she doesn't need the girls room anymore because she has completely peed her panties. And then, a couple days later, it happens again... and she's now tearfully apologizing to all the classmates she was mean to before, because now she knows how embarrassing it is when you need to pee and you can't make it to the girls room and you have no choice but to use the girls room in your panties.
  4. Do girls wet the bed too? Even if you aren't particularly interested in writing stories about bedwetting, you do seem to have several stories where girls talk about how much they've peed their panties, so it'd make sense for them to mention wetting the bed as well.

One last thing: I really loved the story about Maria running out of bathroom passes, because the concept of bathroom passes even existing in your setting is especially delightful for me - though the consequences of that concept may be crueler than you like.
In your setting, after all, most of your girls who pee their panties do so because there was some special circumstances which meant they couldn't go to the girls room during class. I figure that means that there are a lot more girls who can't make it through class without going to the girls room, and the only reason they aren't in a story is because they could go to the girls room in class. So if a girl  can run out of chances to leave class to go to the girls room, she's going to go to the girls room in her panties a lot more. And your pantie pee princesses probably go through bathroom passes the fastest, so instead of peeing their panties once a day, they'll be peeing them two or three times a day.

1. Diapers, as one boy commented are not cool. Among girls, she would be teased mercilessly if she wore a diaper whereas if she peed her panties, she would receive comfort and sympathy.  

2. Science has studied it. I will elaborate in a future story

3.. Good question. Need to think about that.

4. Yeah, they would bed wet alot.

Glad you enjoy my stuff.