Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female my friend wet herself with me in my bed.

34 minutes ago, amberpee said:

Great story. Does Sarah know about your interest I omorashi? If so, may be she wet herself for a good show?

Thank you! She had no idea. I'm not very public about omorashi because everyone will judge me for it. We're really good friends so she may have had some idea but she's done other things that lead me to believe she does it out of her own self enjoyment. Also other times she's done omo related things she's hid it and masked it. She just decided to it once in front of me openly. Maybe to see if I was ok with it, idk. Well see if she starts doing more things in the future. I have a lot of stories with her xD.

Edited by Lucass (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

well ok. This wasnt super recent but it was certainly an experience so ill share it anyway. We were hanging out like normal friends did and we were at the beach. As we were walking to the beach i noticed she seemed a little fidgety but i thought nothing of it, we all just were chilling around and all drinking a ton because it was hot, like scorching. I had completely forgotten about my thought about her needing to pee until i had a small urge as well and i looked over at her and she was obviously fidgeting now. I mean the ocean was right there. I was wondering why she didnt just wade in and use the worlds biggest toilet. she was wearing a black 2 piece swimsuit if anyone was wondering by the way.

at this point she was starting to cross and uncross her legs by changing positions a lot and i asked if she was ok and she said she was cool so i didnt push it but i was surprised no one else was picking up on this. She still kept drinking and finally she got up and signaled me to come to her for a second and when she got up the sand was a little wet where she was sitting. I went up to her and she said she really had to pee. I didnt want to seem like a pervert so i didnt say that i saw that she needed too but i chose the safer route and told her there was the ocean, she started walking to it and the bent over and i saw a little pee leak out from her swimsuit, i knew she was really desperate, we were pretty close to the waterline though and there was almost no one there so we kept forging on. she stopped again and this time you could see the stream on her legs for a second before she was able to stop. I knew she was about to loose it and im pretty sure she is into this because like anyone else would have gone way earlier i mean ya there was no toilet but the ocean.

when we went into the water she just started peeing. she didnt even try to stop it, pee was just trailing down her legs as she walked into the waves. she was just absolutely flooding her bikini bottom and there was just a stream cascading down between her legs. her facial expression looked extremely relieved and she smiled at me as we waded into the surf. 

sorry if this story was lackluster i was really tired when writing this and have had an extremely busy week. if anyone sees any big mistakes point them out and ill patch them. thanks for reading!

On 8/30/2017 at 11:52 PM, Lucass said:

well ok. This wasnt super recent but it was certainly an experience so ill share it anyway. We were hanging out like normal friends did and we were at the beach. As we were walking to the beach i noticed she seemed a little fidgety but i thought nothing of it, we all just were chilling around and all drinking a ton because it was hot, like scorching. I had completely forgotten about my thought about her needing to pee until i had a small urge as well and i looked over at her and she was obviously fidgeting now. I mean the ocean was right there. I was wondering why she didnt just wade in and use the worlds biggest toilet. she was wearing a black 2 piece swimsuit if anyone was wondering by the way.

at this point she was starting to cross and uncross her legs by changing positions a lot and i asked if she was ok and she said she was cool so i didnt push it but i was surprised no one else was picking up on this. She still kept drinking and finally she got up and signaled me to come to her for a second and when she got up the sand was a little wet where she was sitting. I went up to her and she said she really had to pee. I didnt want to seem like a pervert so i didnt say that i saw that she needed too but i chose the safer route and told her there was the ocean, she started walking to it and the bent over and i saw a little pee leak out from her swimsuit, i knew she was really desperate, we were pretty close to the waterline though and there was almost no one there so we kept forging on. she stopped again and this time you could see the stream on her legs for a second before she was able to stop. I knew she was about to loose it and im pretty sure she is into this because like anyone else would have gone way earlier i mean ya there was no toilet but the ocean.

when we went into the water she just started peeing. she didnt even try to stop it, pee was just trailing down her legs as she walked into the waves. she was just absolutely flooding her bikini bottom and there was just a stream cascading down between her legs. her facial expression looked extremely relieved and she smiled at me as we waded into the surf. 

sorry if this story was lackluster i was really tired when writing this and have had an extremely busy week. if anyone sees any big mistakes point them out and ill patch them. thanks for reading!

You should definetly keep writing, cause these stories are amazing