Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

We could make each other's wishes come true

I was thining. There are a lot of us here, males, females (well not that many, but still some), transexuals. We all love wetting and watching videos and pics of others wetting, right? Any many here also make and share their own vids and pics. 

I see here many ideas, fantasies everybody has - why wouldn't we make a topic in video section, where we would write requests of what we would love to see, and another member would like the idea and make a video, make their wishes come true? 

I feel it's really sad a lot of different people are here who love wetting, and all we mostly do is search for some paid content and rip it off, looking for some perfect videos we all dream about... what if we actually made our own, for each other? Entirely voluntary, of course. We could make perfect videos for each other, it would be completely free and probably based on give-get. It would be beautiful and the members would be much more connected (although it already is a beautiful and friendly place). 

It would be like the "share your own content" like it already exists, just more focused on specific requests. 

What do you people think? Would you be willing to make someone's dream video, based on what you love doing anyway? 

I have a ton of ideas that I'd like to try, however, the biggest obstacle is the practicality of filming. I've done quite a few things that would make good videos, if they were recorded (and more importantly, if I was a woman haha). 

I have a few ideas and I've seen some cool ideas on this site, but nothing beats having a second person for filming/support.

(ninja edit: I think it's a great idea btw!)

Edited by Ashen Scout (see edit history)

Yes, there are too few women here in comparisson to men, and since female vids are the most demanded (by both men and women) it would be difficult. But still, I think trying couldn't hurt :) More spirit of giving, sharing would definitely be obligatory for this to work. 

And yes, that's the idea, james07s, why the hell would we pay, if we could just exchange it, make the vids with real passion and not just some acting. Just the idea of a woman not making a video for money, but for pleasure, makes me a lot hornier (for me at least), because i feel some intimate connection I can't feel with professional models.