Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saril's Special Show: Hold it!!! Omo-Idol.

Selection 1:

Selection 2:

1.Emily

2.Giggles, you have mystery on your side not to mention skills in acrobatics due to your clown antics back on your show so I have no doubt that you will be the Victor here

4.Emily, you'll never amount to anything

4.Maya, you clearly have no upper body strength or any strength at all for that matter

4.Hisa, what are you going to do? Paint your way through the obstacle course?

5.Giggles, have you ever done any work with Lola Pop?

Selection 3:

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There wasn't a long reprieve for the Author, it seemed...As no sooner did he make it to his room, did a knocking ring out. "Nnn...Whattya want?" his voice called the moment the door opened, his h

Saril: So sorry for the long delay, everybody...We hit a few snags, and have some bad news, good news situation. AuthorFaust: The bad news, is that the 'Punishments' will be delayed for a while l

The day would seem like most others, to our lovely contestants....Having been going about their business, until something had occurred to bring them to a certain....limit.... Yet, at a certain mo

Posted Images

How mean... ;_; 

Selection 1 - Traps

4, 3, 6, 8+10 Combined (Target: Maya), 9 to conclude with.

Selection 2 - Pre-Run prep

Forest Dew making - Emily

Time to undo the damage dealt above with some Encouragement:
Maya - "Don't let the others get you down. You've got enough spirit in you to try your hardest, and that's all anyone can ask for in the end. Just do what you can. You can do this!"
Emily - "You're too stubborn to give up easily. Just power on through this and get to the end. It'll be a breeze!"
Hisa - "Perseverance is key to anything like this. Your skills gained through art may help more than you think. Every picture starts as just a single brushstroke, and tackling this challenge is no different."

Selection 3 - Turn Order

Drinking Contest!

[Magical Trap-scle course Additions!]

[Now, we are to decide on what to add to the obstacle course! While some options are more risky than others, the cast will no doubt overcome some...Or perhaps falter to others. Pick Up to Six to include in the course, with 1 being suggested for a girl in particular (At your own discretion). Certain elements will aid in overcoming these traps...]

[Traps/Obstacles include....]

1. Slime-Pack [1-3 Slimes appear at random to block the path! Slimes are relatively harmless, with the durability of Gelatin. May have a special spell to raise a target's bladder levels, or merely make certain outfits Damp and or Transparent....

4. Crystal-Walk: [A path that is littered with a mysterious, blue crystal. Contact with this gem raises a target's bladder status the more they step on it.]

5. Dropped-Key: [A door appears in the way, and the only key is on the ground...Necessitating the target to bend over or squat down to pick it up....]

8. Drink Challenge: [A Puzzle appears, necessitating the target to down a beverage before proceeding. The wrong drink may be Spiked with a potent Diuretic] ( to Fauxst )

9. Stand, and Wait: [A door appears, that requires a target to stand on a pressure plate...for a solid Minute before progressing.]

10. True Or False: [Subject is forced to answer an intimate true or false question about themselves, before they may progress. Lies will be penalized]

================================================================================================================================

[Selection 2: Pre-Run Scenes]

1. A girl decides to try to pee in the forest. [Asuna , Fauxst, Maya and ]

18 hours ago, Keita123 said:

Emily decides to try to pee in the forest. "Try" being the keyword.

hahahhaahaha that is soo cruel Keita xD poor Emily, but I love it.

2. Encourage a girl. Let's go Fauxst, I know you can win that, think about Yuno and in some prize she can give to you, and you too Asuna, don't dare in being eliminated now, I still intend to see a lot of your suffering to the end =) 

===========================================================================================================================

[Selection 3:] [Turn order] (Decide how one decides the Order of running. Going Earlier may lead to a girl having More Trouble.)

3. Drinking Contest: [First girl to down a beverage provided goes last]

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
11 hours ago, Tapris-chama said:

How mean... ;_; 

Selection 1 - Traps

4, 3, 6, 8+10 Combined (Target: Maya), 9 to conclude with.

Forest Dew making - Emily

Time to undo the damage dealt above with some Encouragement:
Maya - "Don't let the others get you down. You've got enough spirit in you to try your hardest, and that's all anyone can ask for in the end. Just do what you can. You can do this!"
Emily - "You're too stubborn to give up easily. Just power on through this and get to the end. It'll be a breeze!"
Hisa - "Perseverance is key to anything like this. Your skills gained through art may help more than you think. Every picture starts as just a single brushstroke, and tackling this challenge is no different."

Selection 3 - Turn Order

Drinking Contest!

Expecting kindness from the man with a villain for a profile picture?

Selection 1 - Traps

4, 3, 6, 9 

8+10 Combined (Target: Fauxst )

1. A girl decides to try to pee in the forest : Asuna and Fauxst

2. Encourage a girl : Fauxst is a good.... "girl" you can do this, Yuno would never give up in your place, no matter how shameful her clothes were or how full her bladder was, she would resist it because there is only one special person for her that she would do anything to make that person proud of her ... you know who that person is, well now its your turn to do this for Yuno, do your best, do not forget to use your gift and pee before going to the challenge, the forest is a really big place and I know there will be a special place just waiting for you and your pee, take Asuna next to you, once she wet the bed I fear she'll be reluctant to go in the forest.

1 hour ago, Luna said:

Encourage Asuna with the false hope >.> 

Asuna you're a warrior with lovely panties, stop being a stubborn tsundere and accepted the invitation of Fauxst to go in the forest, you are clearly needing to go now, look at how you are fidgeting and keeping your legs together =3 

5  [Say something to a girl.] : Asuna, Are you confident about this challenge?!? I do not want to dismay you but you leave a big puddle in your bed this morning, how do you feel to have had an accident as a child while several other girls were able to wake up dry (or at least almost dry, there were many leaks)

Selection 3 - Turn Order

Drinking Contest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saril: We're not dead, my darlings. The transition from computer to computer for the author merely lost our notes... But, thankfully, I've managed to coax out a small compromise with the Author.....
A smaller update, just to show people the story isn't over yet......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The camera pans over the group of girls as they talk among themselves, the petite, dark-skinned girl hopping forward.

"Okay everyone! Five minutes until we decide who gets to tumble through this little course first." Kuro muses out, with a curled smile. "So if any of you wanna supply our forest with some extra waters, better do it now, or forever hold your pee."

The group as a whole flushed, but a few of the girls shifted a bit at the thought...... Clearly feeling the effects more than others. At this, the audience's comments started to come in, prompting to each girl in particular.

"A..ah? W..well, thank you for the compliment..." The nearly exposed Tir elemental-magus with long green hair responded with a flush, lightly scratching her cheek. "I'll...I'll do my best for everyone! A..and Yuno too....."

One could see her shapely thighs shifting, as she glanced over at a certain strawberry blonde....Who was getting her own comments.

"H..Hmmmth..I...It's not...that bad..! I'll be perfectly fine..!" the strawberry blonde with a white and red uniform snapped, her own legs pressed together tightly as the buxom green haired Tur magus moved over to her side.

"C'mon... It's really bad for me..." Fauxstus started, in a soft, low voice. "And....I'm a little afraid of going by myself..."

Asuna glanced back at Fauxst with a slight sneer...But, relented with a tensed sigh, nodding slowly.

"F...fine..But only because you're....scared.." she remarked cooly....Starting alongside the girl as a stray wind blew up her flame-print panties...The camera spinning over to another girl at this.

"Ah, you like my outfit?" the teal haired wen magus mused, giving another curtsy. "Well, I would be more than happy to continue wearing it.....Until it gets wet, of course."

Winona seemed amused by the flustered stammers of the other petite guide, a silver haired girl with a pink dress, Illya....But the camera swooped over at this, moving to another girl....

"Hmmpth...How Rude..." a stern voice called, as a cold girl with black hair....The Lih Magus, Emily, called out with an upturned nose..One Audience member's remarks not pleasing her, even as others started to assure her she'd be fine. "Of course.. I can manage anything..."

A telltale shift in her step could be noticed by even the dullest of individuals, as she glanced towards the two girls pacing off...As she started along with them.

"Someone better make sure they....Can find their way back.." she stated firmly... Though, it would take the greatest of fools to not see her plight..As the camera panned over to another....

"Awawahwah....I..I...I'll...do my best..!" another black haired girl, though much warmer and sweeter than the prior one stammered out...Her Dual-Element nature not enough to keep her confidence and wits from the heckling of another.... Maya's sweet nature meaning she was more phased by the negativity... But, assured by the other commentor just as well. Her own uniform lightly flickering as she paced around nervously....flipping up at random intervals, in varied directions to show little sneak peeks at her snow-white panties....As the camera panned over once again.

"Eheheh... Of course I've got mystery. What performer gives away all of their tricks right out the gate?" a perky, giggly girl with gorgeous golden garments mused towards a compliment from the heckler, clearly his favorite. "I'll make sure to put on a great show for all involved! As is the way of Giggles the Klown!"

The camera panned over to the last girl that had been heckled, then re-assured....Who seemed to be patting at her fluffy, billowed blue bottom with a sense of wonder and interest....

"Did they...No, they couldn't have..."  she stated to herself, before hearing the heckler and assure-er in tandem. "Ah..! I'm going to give it my all! No worries...!"

Hisa still seemed distracted by a part of her outfit...But, that was the last of the comments from the audience... And as such...

It was time for the camera to pan out to a different part of the forest....

"I...we shouldn't be going far...." Asuna's voice quickly quipped out to the green haired girl, her rigid pace making her needs obvious. "Or they might try to....start without us..."

"Ah...Right! You're right.." Fauxst answered sheepishly, halting her pace. "I just figured..well..we should keep from being too close, so they don't see.."

Asuna's heels dug into the ground the moment Fauxst agreed with her, hands balled up into clenched fists..... Clearly, at the ends of her own control...

"U..Um...Asuna..?" Fauxst called, as the girl's face tensed up with effort, and she could hear her groaning...

"I'm....I'm..." the stubborn girl stated through gritted teeth...her whole body positively quivering with need.... "I'm....Going to....."

It was obvious she couldn't move at this point.... The girl was shaking far too much. A bottle appeared at the side of the screen, rocking and shaking as it was filled with a gorgeous, amber liquid....And held back by a meager, straining cork.....

One could see her time was limited.....And her position was in dire straits. A timer could be seen forming on the screen, a countdown to her wet demise........Before something unexpected occurred.

"Hold on..!" Fauxstus's voice called out as Asuna visibly flinched....Hands sliding up her skirt swiftly, and grasping the red material quickly....A generous, lecherous wind blowing her skirt up at exactly the right moment to expose her trembling, straining girlhood.......

As a vicious and intense torrent started to squirt out of the strawberry blonde's tinkle-tormented twat, sputtering all over the green haired girl's face...

"Nnnnn! Y..You..!" Asuna snapped breathlessly as she struggle to stop her spray for precious seconds, the green haired girl now pulling on her knees....

Asuna nearly stumbled in place, but caught her balance in a last second squat, now eye-to-eye with her lecherous offender, as she quickly struck with a open-palmed SUH-MACK.

"H..How DARE You! You..You filthy, vulgar CREEP!" she snarled, almost visibly flaring up as reddish energy could be seen crackling off of the girl....Fauxstus responding with an easy smile.

"Ahahaha...Yeah...Might have been a bit much.." she sheepishly stated, before pointing downward. "But look...! You're not soaking yourself right now..."

Asuna opened her mouth for the tongue-lashing of a lifetime....Before glancing down, and seeing her stream gushing along the forest floor... But, her fire-print panties were completely dry, and at her upper knees. What had been intended to be a jaded and sharp reprimand....Quickly melted away as the girl realized what the girl had been doing.

"N..Now.. I...erm...I need to...Ya'know...too.." Fauxst added, with a shift of her own hips, the telltale marks of relief over her exposed body...If not soaking into her outfit. "A.and hearing you is...making it worse..."

Asuna looked genuinely lost on how to react to the savior of her dignity as the scantily-clad girl staggered away slightly, her own fingers moving up to the green, vine-like garments covering her own naughty bits....

"Mmmaahhhhh...Ohhh......Thaat's better.." Fauxstus mused as she stripped her own lower garments and started to spray the forest with her own special waters....Ignorant of the strawberry blonde's stares.....

Shifting to a flushed expression as the girl was staring at Fauxstus's plump bottom.....and fierce stream. It took the girl a few moments to realize she herself had stopped peeing several seconds ago as she started to straighten herself up.....

"C'mon, hurry up..." Asuna called out after a few more moments of ogling, turning back towards the way they came. "Wouldn't want to..erm..keep everyone..waiting too long...yeah?"

"A..Ahhh.. Ahh, yeah..." Fauxstus called as her stream tapered off, and the girl stood herself up, starting back towards Asuna. "The audience is ravenous for their displays, aren't they?"

Asuna gave a slow nod as Fauxstus's pace started ahead of her.... And one could see something on the so-far serious girl's face....

A......Genuine Smile?

"C..C'mon stupid button... Undo already..!" the usually cool voice of Emily could be heard heating up as the girl struggled with the tight blue shorts she had adorned, biting her lower lip. "It's...nearly...time..."

With a last sharp tug, and a breath of relief, Emily finally managed to pull the button apart with a light snap...and started to try to shimmy her shorts down....

"We're almost there, Asuna! C'mon!"

Only to hurriedly yank them back up, and re-fasten the button in record time. The girl straightened herself out, and put on her cold expression as the buxom green haired girl rounded the corner, brushing her black hair off of her neck.

"We...we've been waiting on you..." Emily quipped sharply, ignoring the whining of her bladder, so close to relief... and yet so far.... "D..Do hurry up now...."

"Yes, Yes... We're hurrying.." Fauxstus called quietly as she skipped forward, a bit of glistening on her skin still... But from what, Emily dared not to ask....

Asuna following after with a warmer expression lent her no favors in the mental image department... As they rushed back to the group...
A table now in the center for them all to see.... With seven glasses in front of them.

"Now that everyone's back..." Kuro mused with a naughty grin towards the arrivals. "We've just got the order to decide, before we begin the course!"

"Lemme Guess: we gotta down the drinks, and decide then?" Giggles chimed in as the other girl nodded, averting her gaze from Winona.

"Yes.." Illya softly stated. "Each of these drinks should have exactly the same amount of drink in it. Everyone, please take one.."

The group all reach in and grabbed a glass themselves, glancing down at the material... A strangely blue concoction that swirled easily in the cups.

"On three, you'll all start drinking.." Kuro stated, her lips curling up in a familiar smile. "And, the first one to finish their drink will go last in our run! That way, you have the most time to prepare a strategy, and learn from the people before you."

"Though you..." Illya started, before Kuro moved forward, and cupped her mouth.

"Everyone, get ready!" Kuro interjected, with a hand in the air. "On three! One....Two........THREE!"

The girls all began to tilt back their glasses... and...

========================================================================================================================================

[Selection 1: Order of girls]

[The girls have begun drinking to decide the order! It's your job as the audience to decide who goes when! Going last means you'll have more time to prepare your strategy, but having to wait so long with liquid in your belly is bound to have some...consequences as well...]

[Order the girls in the way you want them to tackle the challenge. Earlier girls are more likely to stumble through the challenges, while later girls will combat desperation....]

[Girls are...]

Fauxstus Necromina
Hisa Kimura
Giggles the Klown
Asuna
Maya Amano
Winona
Emily

[Selection 2:]

[While one could argue the theoretical strength and skill of our competitors until the proverbial cows come home, this series is all about the interactivity... So, for each attendant.....You, Yes, YOU THE AUDIENCE will decide their fates....]

[There are _ Different roles that a girl could take. You are to assign each girl one role in this competition... And, majority, plus the Author's input, will rule for each girl. There must be at least 2 Victory-roles given out in your submission. No more than 5 Victory roles may be given out total]

[You do NOT have to use all 7 Roles. Multiples of the same role may be utilized, so long as you follow the proper format]]

Roles are:

1. Great Victory! [The girl does better than expected, and Triumphs! Both over her bladder, and the Trap-stacle course]

2. Victory! [The girl manages to make it through the Course, despite some incidents with her underwear]

3. Muddled Victory! [The girl manages to make it through the course, at the cost of her Dignity]

4. Partial Credit! [The girl gets through most of the course, before failing it in some manner]

5. Near-instant Failure! [The girl is shamed before getting more than 2 obstacles deep into the course, and as such, does not complete the course]

6. At the starting gate! [The girl doesn't even make it on the course before faltering]

7. Oops.... [The girl in question has an...interesting reaction to the beverage, and disqualifies herself with a different urge stimulated by the beverage]

Finally I get to post for my favorite interactive story here!

Let me know if I did it correctly.

Order:

Fauxstus Necromina

Hisa Kimura

Emily

Asuna

Giggles the Klown

Winona

Maya Amano

Emily for Victory! Her weak bladder falters all the way through until she finishes at the end finally with it giving out on her. (C'mon my girl Emily needs a win!)

Winona for muddled Victory!

Giggles for Partial Credit.

Hisa Kimura for Partial credit

Asuna for Near instant failure

Maya Amano for "Oops"

Faust for Great Victory.

Edited by Rents (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Rents said:

AuthorFaust: Faust is flattered you enjoy this series so much. And, the formatting is fine, Faust just requests politely you give the other 4 girls roles too.
You can use the same role more than once, just so long as you give everyone a role for this... For the majority's sake, anyways.

Also, Faust thanks you for commenting! Faust welcomes you to Omo-idol!

Ooh, nice! It updates!

Loving the desperation shown by Asuna! And poor Emily! So close to relief!

As for the roles:

Fauxstus Necromina = Partial Credit
Hisa Kimura = Partial Credit
Giggles the Klown = Oops
Asuna = Muddled Victory
Maya Amano = Near-instant Failure!
Winona = Victory
Emily = Muddled Victory

As for the order:

1. Maya Amano

2. Fauxstus

3. Hisa

4. Giggles

5. Asuna

6. Emily

7. Winona

And it lives again

Drink

Maya Amano

Emily

Hisa Kimura

Winona

Giggles the Klown

Asuna

Fauxstus Necromina

Section 2

Maya Amano-Near-instant Failure (this girls winning streak has gone on long enough!)

Emily-At the starting gate

Hisa Kimura-Partial Credit

Winona-Muddled Victory (I detest having to share my victory so this is all she gets!)

Giggles the Klown-Great victory 

Asuna-Partial Credit

Fauxstus Necromina-Near-instant Failure (she's barley used to her new body let alone her brand new powers)

Man, It was great, Asuna's Tsundere desp and the poor Emily so close and do Far essas really good, thank you Saril S2

9 hours ago, Keita123 said:

poor Emily! So close to relief!

Ohhh jeez, Keita perv haha I bet that you are not this Sad for Emily =p

[Selection 1: Order of girls] 

[The girls have begun drinking to decide the order! It's your job as the audience to decide who goes when! Going last means you'll have more time to prepare your strategy, but having to wait so long with liquid in your belly is bound to have some...consequences as well...]

[Order the girls in the way you want them to tackle the challenge. Earlier girls are more likely to stumble through the challenges, while later girls will combat desperation....]

[Girls are...]

Fauxstus Necromina ( frist to finish the drink and the last to Go )      Asuna                                              Emily.                                                    Giggles the Klown

Maya Amano
Winona ( last to finish the drink and the frist to Go )

[Selection 2:]

Roles are:

1. Great Victory! Fauxstus

2. Victory! Asuna, Maya and Winona

3. Muddled Victory! Emily ( her leaking and maybe the soak pantsu may make her angry &" pissed "  and trigger her determinariam to Win this stupid game who beat her bladder) 

7. Oops.... Giggles 

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

> Sees update to Omo Idol :byebye:
> Reads through the update...:cruch: ...and then sees the unanimous hatred and request for failure against Maya from the first responses
> Soul crushed :desperate2: :depressed2:
> Nothing else for it..
:dead:

Anyway, order from first to run to last to run:
Giggles, Asuna, Winona, Maya, Hisa, Fauxstus, Emily

Victories, or Defeats:
Muddled Victories - Hisa, Maya
Victory - Fauxstus, Winona
Partial Credit - Asuna
At the starting gate - Emily (Poor girl couldn't hold it anymore.)
Near Instant Failure - Giggles (Pride and Ego were her downfall)

6 hours ago, Imouto Bouquet said:

and then sees the unanimous hatred and request for failure against Maya from the first responses

I feel the same when I see so many making the same thing with fauxstus :depressed2:

order from first to run to last to run:
Giggles, Winona, Maya, Hisa, Emily, Asuna, Fauxstus.

Victories, or Defeats:
Muddled Victories - Hisa, Maya, Emily ( I liked the idea of Emily losing her dignity, giving her the willpower to win )
Great Victory - Fauxstus, Winona
Victory - Asuna
Oops- Giggles 

Thank you Saril for this lovely show by Asuna and the Emily's close call

Edited by Jony (see edit history)

1) Giggles- Oops (overconfidence!)

2) Emily- Partial Credit (perhaps once her dignity’s been stripped away once, she won’t struggle so much in the future- like ripping off a plaster quickly)

3) Winona- Great Victory (I’d like her to gain some confidence)

4) Fauxstus- Muddled Victory (could be interesting)

5) Hisa- Victory (Hisa isn’t getting enough coverage!)

6) Maya- Near-instant failure (to increase her future resolve)

7) Asuna- Partial credit (ends up having to find a creative solution to relieve herself, preferably)

All praise Saril for bringing us this new update.

Edited by OPencil (see edit history)