Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saril's Special Show: Hold it!!! Omo-Idol.

Saril: Greetings, my readers...and, hopefully captivated audience. To the first of what I hope is a Many Season Show. Though, what's a show without actors? What's a display, without proper toys?
Saril: So, let me...spill it out for you all, so we can....Ah..Hey-

AuthorFaust: Ground rules. Faust will help Saril, as she's never done this kind of thing herself properly before....

[Hold it..!!! Omo-Idol!]

Hold it Idol is similar to a combination of a show like American Idol, and a bit like The show Big-Brother.

Ten Girls will share one large Household, in the Residence of Saril.....For a two week vacation. But, having a mere vacation would be rather dull...

Saril: So, I've arranged for it to have gone from a mere escape from the daily life....To a Lust-inducing-Extravaganza.

All of the girls shall be pushed to their limits and beyond......Metaphorically, Literally, and lewdly.....

AuthorFaust: Through the two weeks, there will be a myriad of Tests, Trials, and Challenges for them to overcome....That will test their abilities in ways that people have likely though of before, but we've decided to recycle anyways!

Saril: And, as the title implies.....The main objective out of all of the challenges is to find out which of the girls is best suited for the title of.....

Saril's Hold it!!!, Omo-Idol!

AuthorFaust: Said perks include being featured as the de-facto plaything in the stories Omo-Weekly magazines, an increased affinity and presence in future stories....and of course.....The love and admiration of all of our lustful viewers in seeing them loosing their waters in whatever way most enticing throughout time....!

Saril: I would settle for making them an Angel of mine, but the Author insisted on sharing our soon-to-be-Idol with everyone.

Saril: Oh, but as I stated...What's a contest without contestants? Troubled, trembling, tormented-tinkle-tanks, toiling away......Inside of our tasty targets.

AuthorFaust: As this in in the interactive forum though, You can probably guess what kind of input we plan to incite....

Saril: So, without further ado.....Set up that info, Faust.

AuthorFaust: Right, right...

==============================================================================================================================================================

Saril's Hold it!!! Omo-Idol Entry Form

Character Name: [The name of the character auditioning for Omo-Idol.]
Character Appearance: [If using an unfamiliar character to the Faust stories, An image here would be useful.]
Favorite Drink: [What is said Character's Favorite Drink?]
Character Traits: [Your Submitted Character may have 1 extra trait to give them an Edge, from the listed below. ]

(Relevant Traits are)

Strong: [The Character is physically strong. If a contest comes to strength, you are more likely to win.]
Sharp: [The Character is Intellectually superior. If a contest refers to book-knowledge, you are more likely to win.]
Quick: [The Character is Quick-Witted. You think of things faster, and can react as such.]
Agile: [The character is Quick-footed. Your reflexes are good enough for a benefit in physical activities relating to speed]
Graceful: [The Character is careful performing dangerous actions. You are less likely to fumble an important physical activity]
Composed: [The character is less bothered  by desperation, and less likely to outright soak]
Patient: [The character takes No Penalty from being in the Toilet Queue....No matter how far back they are.]
Shameless: [The character does not stress from unfortunate accidents....of piddle, or outfit-malfunctions.]
Leaker: [The Character Leaks for a longer period of time, before losing it.]
Friendly: [The Character may befriend others easily.]

Body Type: [Is the Girl Flat, Shapely, Curvy, Top-heavy, bottom-blessed? Etc.]
Bladder Size: {Small, average, large, or any of the like inbetween? Be warned: Your bladder size is not the only deciding factor]

Other: Any Extra Details you have about said character

AuthorFaust: However, keep in mind... The story will be written by Faust...But the Events will be influenced by you, the Audience.

So, while you won't be Controlling one of the characters directly..... You will help determine their fate.

Saril: As an added bonus, when I'm selecting the ten to join... I'll even start off with a little...Audition video for them. Granted, only writing...but....

AuthorFaust: Faust will fill in any character slots people don't fill.....and will write a small scene for them.

AuthorFaust: Pitching ideas with your characters is welcome, of course. Faust will put up a model for one to utilize as soon as he's ready to type a bit more....So...

Saril: Bring on the contestants! Once we have enough, the fun can really begin!

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There wasn't a long reprieve for the Author, it seemed...As no sooner did he make it to his room, did a knocking ring out. "Nnn...Whattya want?" his voice called the moment the door opened, his h

Saril: So sorry for the long delay, everybody...We hit a few snags, and have some bad news, good news situation. AuthorFaust: The bad news, is that the 'Punishments' will be delayed for a while l

The day would seem like most others, to our lovely contestants....Having been going about their business, until something had occurred to bring them to a certain....limit.... Yet, at a certain mo

Posted Images

Character Name: Yuno Gasai
Character Appearance: Yuno-Gasai-Mirai-Nikki-illusiondolls-368
Favorite Drink: Strawberry Milkshake
Character Trait: Composed [The character is less bothered  by desperation, and less likely to outright soak]
Body Type: Curvy, and shapely. [Sizable in both the bust and the bottom, but not outrageously so]
Bladder Size: Relatively Large.
Other: Yuno Hopes this'll help her get over her own tinkling-trouble she has! Yuno may not be the best competitor, but she hopes you'll all vote for her, and Enjoy the show! Yuno understands that this show will have more than a few...lewd moments.....So.. Yuno hopes a certain someone out there is behaving himself while he watches..

AuthorFaust: Oh, and one last thing.....If you're auditioning someone's other OC, [Such as Nikki, from omocommando, or Lillica from Rainyday, Etc], Then Faust insists...

Ask. Permission. First.

AuthorFaust: They were mere guests in Faust's stories...but, anyone else that is someone elses that you know should likely be asked before submitting! Faust himself has no problems with the non-guests he made being submitted...But, Faust just wishes for those to know that it must be permitted by the character's owner.....
At least, when applicable, of course. Your favorite character from an Anime is fine....So long as you're willing to let Faust write as them....Which may or may not be accurate, depending on his knowledge of things....Including any details you might put under 'Other'

Character Name:  Akeno Himejima

Character Appearance: Akeno_Himejima.thumb.png.2b8c8df6b449ddb361ee1568a12c23c6.png
Favorite Drink: lemonade ( Sorry I really don't know how is her favorite Drink )
Character Traits: Composed: [The character is less bothered  by desperation, and less likely to outright soak]

Body Type: [Shapely, Curvy, Top-heavy, bottom-blessed.... She is Akeno, she have big boobs and Butt, any pic about her can tell all you need know ]
Bladder Size: Very Large

Other: Ara ara, this is a surprise, I did not know what kind of thing this was until now, Issei just asked me to apply for it, I should have known, because he always seemed interested in talking to me after a long day at work , He knows I'm too busy with Rias' chores to be able to use the bathroom, and strangely when I was about to make my way to the toilet he'd just call me and say nonsense just to make me wait and hold as longer possible....Ara ara

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

Character Name: Fauxstus
Character Appearance: ( I don't know )
Favorite Drink: ...
Character Trait: Patient: [The character takes No Penaltyfrom being in the Toilet Queue....No matter how far back they are.]

Body Type: Curvy, and shapely. [Sizable in both the bust and the bottom, bigger than Yuno but not outrageously so]
Bladder Size: Relatively Large.
Other: ...

[ I do not know much about this character, but I've always wanted to see more of her, so I'm trying to make people remember that she exists, and I'd like to know more about her too ]

3 hours ago, Jony said:

Character Name: Fauxstus Necromina
Character Appearance: mitsudoue-Suzuya-(Kantai-Collection)-Kan
Favorite Drink:  Classic Soda
Character Trait: Patient: [The character takes No Penalty from being in the Toilet Queue....No matter how far back they are.]

Body Type: Curvy, and shapely.
Bladder Size: Relatively Large.
Other: Uwah?! S..Saril you jerk..! Why would you transform me again like that?! You know I'm not used to this form and...what comes with it......A..Ah..Hello there everyone! Sorry to bother you, but it looks Like I'm a candidate for this kind of thing...! I don't really mind if you don't want me to be a part of it.....But, I'd be flattered if you did too.....Let's do our best, regardless!

Saril: Always happy to help a fan out, Jony. *Playful Wink*

Character Name:  Winona Windsor
Character Appearance:

G8SQnOc.jpg
Favorite Drink: Tea
Character Traits: Composed

Body Type: Small Chest
Bladder Size: Average

Other:

She's a softspoken girl who always stays calm and collected in most situations. She's not really shy but she's quite the introvert, as she wouldn't go out of her way to socialize with others.

As for her peeing habits, she will excuse herself politely when she needs to go with a smile, but when she's in a situation where she has to hold it, she will try as best as she can to stay composed.

Edited by Keita123 (see edit history)

Guess I might join in and make a character :glasses:

Character Name:  Sanni Ingim

Character Appearance:

k001.jpg.7bb8d51acb3ff4dcf04b176d771d57ab.jpg

Source: Manghwa 'Nano list'

Fravorite Drink: Energy Drinks (Basically anything with caffeine)

Character Trait: Strong

Body type: Athletic and curvy

Bladder size: Tanker truck (all jokes aside, very large)

Other: As an Athlete, she has a lot of pride to not reveal her need for bodily functions. Her fravorite sports are track running and swimming, her endurance and stamina is unmatched in her freshmen year.

Secret: 

She also has a fetish for wearing complicated hidden layers.

Edited by Luna (see edit history)

Character Name: Taylor Fritx
Character Appearance:  Picture Belowed plus Top Heavy
Favorite Drink: Strawberry Milk
Character Trait: Agile

Bladde Size: Decently Large

Bladder Strength: Slightly Below Average

Other: Taylor wanted to join this in hopes this will make her bladder stronger during physical activity. So that she can train longer without having to embarrass herself with her "training diapers" which is what she usually wears when she performs physical activity, so that she doesn't need to be bothered with bathroom breaks. She's agile because of her many physical activities she trains and performs in.

image.jpeg

Edited by EthanDaOmoWIz (see edit history)

Character Name: Arya
Character Appearance: This is pretty close to what she looks like but slightly bigger breasts. 

Favorite Drink: Anything cherry flavored
Character Traits:  Quick: [The Character is Quick-Witted. You think of things faster, and can react as such.]

Body Type: Shapely, slightly top heavy, and bottom-blessed
Bladder Size: Very large bladder

Other: She has a very big bladder and she knows it.  This makes her overconfident in her holding abilities and causes her to drink more.  She has no qualms about peeing outside of a toilet and often finds clever places to go if she's desperate enough.  The only problem is finding a place that can hide her huge amount of urine.  Most containers are easily overflowed by her waters and she's always had trouble stopping unless she's about to get caught. 

Hopefully joining this thing will help me get some more control over myself.  I know I have a huge bladder but I can never seem to hold on too long and stopping is such a pain.

e6b544056848c1a48fd82d58734c3bd7.jpg

Edited by Nikeryda
picture (see edit history)

As said before, here're my Submission(s):

Submission 1:

Character Name: Maya Kamizono
Character Appearance: 

Gal-Gun-DP_Fami-shot_03-20-15_013.jpg
Favourite Drink: Fruit Teas
Character Traits: Friendly
Body Type: Itty bitty tittie committee (AKA: Flatty). However, has a cute little booty fit for a Pirate King. SSS Rank! (Soft, Small and Shapely)
Bladder Size: Tiny Tinkle Tank (Think Youmu's, but just marginally better. Very susceptible to leaking/leak based bursting)

Other: "U-Um, nice to meet you all. I may not be the most noticeable of all the others, b-but I'll give it my all! Ho-nii said that the best way to make something stronger was to train it, so that's how I ended up here. It's still super embarrassing to think that I may....um.... >///< A-Anyway! Please give me a chance to prove my resolve and, if you would please, vote for me. I hope we all get along very well."

P.S: Maya's measurements, for those of you who are curious are: B - 73, W - 49, H - 80. She also has an aversion to using improvised methods of relief and would rather hold on to the bitter end (which usually results in a deluge). As should be evident from her introduction, she's also a super shy girl who'd, undoubtedly, pee-shy as well. She's also a little bit of a klutz in some aspects.

(I do have a full profile or her, including potential character links, if she ever makes it into the main Interactive. Considering I'm posting two Submissions, I had to cut them shorter to make room for images of said characters.)

Submission 2:
Character Name: 
Chiwa Harusaki
Character Appearance: Y'all should know what she looks like by now if you've followed Faust's stories.
harusaki_chiwa_render_by_nafeesa_chan-d5

Favorite Drink: Soda
Character Traits: Agile, like her namesake.
Body Type: Mosquito Bites, but very perky! Cute rear, too.
Bladder Size: Average

Other: "Heya all! It's me again! Hope you've liked my previous escapades (expertly recounted by AuthorFaust). I couldn't just pass up an opportunity like this to prove myself to a Certain Green Haired Boy. Getting a chance to appear in our favourite magazine will definitely get me noticed by him, I'm sure of it. Please support me and all that jazz. Ciao!"

Edited by Tapris-chama
Further information added~ (see edit history)

Character Name: Emily Cole
Character Appearance: 

gdkpO7r.jpg

She wears a long, yellow pencil skirt below her shirt.
Favorite Drink: Coffee
Character Traits: Leaker
Body Type: Medium-Sized Chest, Pretty Shapely Butt
Bladder Size: Small

Other: 

She's quite the haughty and stand-offish girl, a sort of a distant ice queen. But she has a problem she's terribly embarrassed about, that is her small bladder size. She's quite the pee shy person and at class she would never excuse herself to the bathroom as it would draw attention to her problem, leading to many, many times she had to hold it through class. At a gathering, she would just leave the room without telling anyone, and she would look for the bathroom herself instead of asking anyone.

The reason why she joins this competition is to train her bladder, as she certainly would be forced to hold her water for long length of time. And if she doesn't make it, well, at least it wouldn't be too embarrassing as others will certainly end up in the same predicament. N-not that she will plan to wet herself, of course.

8 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

Also l forgot to add

Bladder size: small

I would add this to the old post ,but i dont know how to edit a post

If you want to edit, you only have about so many hours (I think it's 12 or somewhere around that) but there should be a small button on the bottom that says "edit", click that button

Name:  Hisa Kimura

Character appearance:

hisa.jpg.90559f053d8d75019b3d40d67044203b.jpg

Favorite Drink:  Iced tea

Character Traits: Quick

Bladder Size: Medium 

Other: ( I think Author Faust has many of the extras noted but I will post more for the viewers)

This lovely, shy, artist normally wouldn't be caught dead doing something so public. Somehow some of her friends (I wonder who this is? ) managed to convince her to send in an audition tape for this season of the show. 

While she has found some interest over time in wetting herself, she keeps this to times when she is alone. 

She is also highly afraid of heights and being in places far from the ground. Somehow though, this doesn't stop her artistic inspiration. She occasionally wears a little "extra protection" if she knows she will be in a situation that will involve being high up.

Edited by ctm1992 (see edit history)

Saril: My my....Such lovely playthings all vying for the affections, and attentions of us all....Quite a success..... But, I feel like we might need to find a bit...more from them.....

Saril: So, let's take a more...intimate look into their lives a bit......And see if anyone really....stands out. As a note, if anyone has some last-minute submissions, now is a good time while we...appreciate some of our targets....

=====================================================================================================================================================

Yuno Gasai

'N...Nnnnnn...!!!'

The pinkette leaned forward, and pressed her hands to the front of her skirt.....as she darted down the street.....

'Gotta move faster...! Gotta pick up the pace..!'

She had been avoiding her morning relief for the sake of meeting up with Faust a bit early that day....but, as she found her hands kneading into her skirt, she was slowly starting to accept she might have been a bit fuller than she expected. The girl bit her lip, and moved towards the bus stop.....Glancing around for the familiar head of green...

'He should be here soon...And then...Oof..'  she thought, clutching her lower belly. 'H..Hope this doesn't end up like last time...with....with....'

She lightly blushed red as she recollected the previous holding session...And how it nearly ended in complete disaster. She always had a bit of trouble letting go....And, even when she felt like she was fit to pop....Her body would forcibly keep her clenched up....No matter how well she relaxed....unless....Unless.....

'Ohhhh, but Yuno's got it bad today...' she pondered, crossing her legs firmly. 'If Faust isn't here soon...Yuno might....Might have to..'

She took a glance at the bush, and tried to gauge her control. She could afford...maybe two minutes, before something would have to be done...
Lest her panty's dryness be naught but a distant memory....

========================================================================================================================================================

Maya Kamizono:

'Just.....just a bit more...!'

The black haired girl set down her water bottle with a trembling, shaking hand....As she softly crossed her legs.

'Now I just have to wait for ten minutes...and then I'm allowed to go...'

It had been a simple enough idea..... She was to drink, and hold her pee for a little bit...Then, go after some light distress, to strengthen the muscle of her bladder. She was far too shy to risk that kind of thing out in public, but in the privacy of her own home......

She could train her petite tank a little bit...couldn't she?

'Nnn....Nine more minutes......'  she counted quietly. ''Just nine more minutes, and I can...

Thump Thump...

'"E..Eep..!" the girl squeaked, before moving over to the door. "I'm coming..!

She quickly paced over to the door, opening it to see a familiar figure..... Her older sister, with long black hair and a slightly curvier figure...Shinobu.

"Ah...."

She was having a conversation with her sister....while she was in need of a toilet.... It was a mildly naughty thought, but she wouldn't worry too much. '

'A..Ah..I lost track of the time...' the girl thought to herself, quietly. "'A..As soon as she's done, I'll...'

"By the way, taking the bathroom for a bit."

"O..Okay." she answered quietly, before double-taking. "A..Ah...wait...!"

SLAM

And with that, her need felt as if it had nearly doubled........As she started to stagger over to the door.

"Sh..Shinobu, please...! I....I...!"

Her legs trembled, and her thighs quivered......She could feel the pressure mounting....intensifying by the second...

She would be out in a minute or two....and she could hold it that long......right?

==============================================================================================================================================

Giggles:

"Ehehehe..! And that's what the Giggles the Klown show is all about!" she called, spinning around. "Laughter! It's always the best medicine!"

She reeled back with another hearty giggle, and unscrewed the cap from a bottle of slightly glowing material.

"And, failing that...A nice strong drink! Like My personal favorite...Nuka Cola-Quantum!"

She started to chug the bottle of [very very slightly] irradiated Cola, the taste mildly addictive, and intoxicating....As she polished off the bottle.

"Mmmmaahhh..! And it doesn't impair your motor functions, like Alcohol either! Isn't that...Rad?"

A few scattering bits of laughter could be heard, as she told her awful joke...Grabbing another bottle.

"I could just keep knocking em back, and I'd be just fine! Could walk that straight line the cops used to draw forever!"

Naturally, a challenge like that would be answered..And no sooner had she let said words leave her mouth, did someone in the audience call her bluff...

"Do it, then! Chug another!'

She grinned, popping another tab. She had taken enough radaway that day to handle any unnecessary radiation....So, she could handle as much as she wanted....

Or rather...

"Tell ya what!"  she called out, posing with two fingers. "You buy the drink, and I'll down em! Many as you can...! Or bottle, even!" 

Another bit of applause...another group of groans, and a few more giggles.

"I'm Cool-A with that!"

More groans.....And the girl chuckled. She loved her soda...she loved her audience...

But, upon the third drink, she felt a swiftly growing pressure in her lower belly...As she held herself slightly....

"Ooooohn....Looks like the pressure's on.."  she called to herself quietly, as another voice called to her.

"I have another for you! Please drink it for me!"

"Ehehehe....Pee-lease.." she mused, striding over. "I'll carry this weight for you.....Though, I'm going to have to take a short commercial break before my return....All this Cola is making me have to go-la."

A collective groan from the audience tugged at her heartstrings...As many called for her to stay....To not leave....

But, her bladder was demanding she get a move on, or else...

"A...awww...O...O..Okay..!"  she called, starting to bounce a bit on her legs. "I can squeeeeeeeeze another few minutes out of myself, I'm sure.."

As if to prove a point, she gripped herself openly, and squeezed firmly..Trying to keep her legs locked, and her swiftly bloating bladder under control.

"Just..gotta make sure not to burst my bubble..."

Two more minutes would be fine...right..?

==========================================================================================================================================

Asuna Yuuki:

"Ugh...I can't believe he'd bail on us like that.."

The strawberry blonde haired girl held a hand at her side, gripping her fierce blade. Sure, she didn't actually expect the Black Swordsman to join them on their assault on the tower....But, she would have welcomed the help....

'Lady Asuna....We're ready to launch our assault on the boss."

"Hm..? Ah, Alright." she called quietly, as she started to pace forward......moving right along.

They had been trapped in this game for several months, even after finishing the first floor. While she had grown in ranks, she couldn't say the same for the boy..wondering if maybe...

'No...He can't die...' she thought, before shaking her head. '''Keep focused, Asuna. We've got to clear this floor, and we'll open up some new areas..'

She couldn't let herself get distracted......Not by him...Not by their situation....

Pang...

And most certainly not by her bladder giving it's usual dull achings. She'd been going in a nearly-all male crew for a few hours without pause....Meaning breaks for bodily urges were few, and far between. Not that she would imagine any of them would risk her running them through with her blade for peeking, but....

'I'll deal with you after...'   She commanded herself sternly, as she marched. The growls, howls, and snarls of monsters were as ever present as always......And, each contact of blade to flesh merely prolonged their efforts....The rush of adrenaline starting to numb the pressure in her lower belly, even as she downed a health potion to return herself to full health.

'We just have to finish the boss, and we'll be done for today..'  

She just had to repeat this mantra....She would just have to endure.....Just a bit more....

"L..Lady Asuna..! It's coming..!"

A loud rumbling...And the screams of the less experienced warriors. They had been levelled enough to survive this far, but fighting a boss was always...something different.

She could feel the panging returning to her bladder, but she merely gripped her blade, and held it high.

'"Let's go! We won't be defeated by this thing, will we?!"

.A few of the others composed themselves, but she had a feeling she would be doing much of the heavy lifting......

'Just a bit more.....And I can finally go..' she told herself, as she took her stance...preparing for her myriad of slashes. 'It'll just take a few more minutes.....'.

She would finish this mission dry, and hound that Swordsman......If she could find him afterwards, of course.

========================================================================================================================================

Emily Cole:

"Hmmpth! Who do you think I am? A little girl?!"

The black haired girl slightly stomped her foot at the suited figure, who merely bowed to her.

"I merely wished to inform you of the location of the commode...given your...*Ahem* Little problem, miss Cole.."

"Tch..I do not require your aid." she stated firmly, turning herself around. "I am perfectly capable of containing myself long enough to locate one should I need it...."

"Of course, Madam.."

The black haired girl held for a few moments...But quickly paced off once it was evident he wasn't going to force the information on her.....unfortunately.

'I..I'll be fine...' she told herself sternly, as she waded back into the halls. There was a considerable amount of people at the party she was forced to attend.......And, amidst them all, were various people in fancy, colorful outfits. Typical of an event her parents would drag her to....Yet...

'If...I have to, I'll simply follow one of them when they go, and note it for later..' she thought to herself, as she grabbed a glass, and started to drink. 'N..not that I need one now...'

She lightly tensed her thighs together as she sipped, and made small talk...watching the other attendants partaking of wine...Of the feasts....and of discussing their lives. Typical....Yet, it felt so distant....

And after a few hours, she found herself tapping her foot impatiently..

'D..Doesn't anyone here have to pee..?' she thought to herself tensely, tapping her feet and fighting the urge to press at herself. 'Ugh..this is why I shouldn't trust others to...'

She immediately started to dip out of the room, her body's repeated reminders of the beverages she consumed becoming more and more poignant. She dared a small press at herself as she heard a bit of a commotion...Rounding the corner quietly to see....

"Oh dear...that wine certainly goes through you, doesn't it.?"

A bathroom had been located, but there was simply FAR too many people waiting in a queue for the chance. Emily grit her teeth, and paced around, her bladder panging her a bit more insistently now.

'There has to be another available bathroom...' she told herself, sternly. 'I..I simply have to find it! Yes...that's right. I just need a few minutes...and I should...'

Should....

=====================================================================================================================

Arya:

"Ah...! Ah, shit...No.."

The girl's gushing stream didn't seem to want to cease any sort of activity as she could hear the footsteps approaching...Wincing  slightly as she held her bladder.

"S..sssstopstopstop..! They'll hear us...!" she called to her tank as she looked up from her hiding bush...The students all chattering as they were starting to her corner....Where she had inadvertently broken down for a piddle emergency. It seemed that four coffees before PE had been too many for even her, as she struggled...strained..and grit her teeth....Her hissing girlhood finally ceasing before they could come into view. She quickly pulled up her gym shorts, and started running again, wincing with every step...

"I...I gotta keep moving, or I'll get caught.." she told herself as she paced ahead....Her bladder angrily demanding she finished what she started. It didn't take long for the others to come across, someone crying out loudly...

"Ah..?! It looks like someone peed on this bush..!"

She felt herself flushing slightly as she darted a bit faster..coming across the school pools as she continued to run. They had to go around the school twice...But...

"D...Didn't think It'd get that bad so soon.." she told herself, as she felt the pressure mounting another assault on her girlhood. "Nnnthhh....This is part of a major grade too... If I keep stopping, I'll..."

She could feel the lightest of warmth seeping into her panties...And she bit her lip, freezing to clench herself up again...

"N..No...No time for a pee break..! Let's just finish this lap, and tell the teacher.." she told herself, starting to run again. "Just..Gimme two minutes body!...Two minutes, and I can...Can..."

================================================================================================================================================

Taylor Fritx

"Alright...Just one more lap...and I should be fine.."

Taylor stretched herself out as she climbed partway up the pool again...And looked out over it. She rarely had any kind of practice with the team officially, given her own usual...issue...But, it was certainly a sport she could be fond of...

Something that worked out your whole body at a time was efficent...Plus, being surrounded by water meant if she ended up needing to go...Well...

"N..Not that I would want to admit that.." she asserted to herself as she glanced down at her waist...and felt the firm bump in her lower belly. "I..I mean, they're designed to get wet...But still.."

She usually didn't have that luxury...But, with that...came a small idea.

She didn't get a chance to strengthen her muscles down there much....But, with such a low risk environment....

"One more lap.." she told herself, squeezing her girlhood lightly. "I..I won't pee until I complete another lap...Maybe two..!"

She dove back into the water, at her bladder's aching demands...And she began to swim through the water...

She could manage one more lap...right..?

===============================================================================================================================================

Winona Windsor:

"Ah? Why yes, I do believe that particular type is superb. Would you like to try some?"

The teal haired girl nodded quietly at her guest, pouring a small cup with delicate hands....The amber liquid filling to the brim with practiced motions, as she poured herself a cup.

"This kind is known as Tension Tamer. It should relax your body, and help melt away the stresses of day to day life...Much as we are here for."

She took a sip to her lips quietly as the other person feverishly discussed their own passions to her...Talking about a mixture of school work, boys, and parentage. She nodded quietly at each answer, and refilled the girl's cup as they continued....Welcoming the girl into the Tea society with open arms....

"And just...! You know what I mean? How do we even compete?!"

"I am sure you'll find a way.." Winona cooly assured, as she set her cup down. "..Hmmm..."

"Ah.? What's up Winny?"

"I...must excuse myself for a bit.." she answered as she stood up, bowing her head. "I shall return shortly...."

"Ohhh, I see. Go take your time...I'm in no rush.."

The faintest of pink could be made out on the girl's cheeks as she carefully..gracefully walked through the halls. True, it was a relaxing tea...But, the tension tamer had a habit of relaxing other muscles as well...And she had no intention of letting it get the better of her this time....

'Never mind the few cups I had before already...' she thought to herself as she mentally chided breaking out such a..temperamental beverage for the first blend of a new member to try out. She could have likely waited a bit longer, but it was best to be safe.... A thought she was grateful to have considered as she found a massive line awaiting her at the end of the hall...

"Oh dear...." she called, letting her hands rest on the front of her dress. "This could take a while..."

No matter...she would just move to the end, and wait her turn. Just the same as any schoolday would invite....

Just a few minutes of need, and it would be all over.....

============================================================================================================================================

Akeno Himejima:

"Oh so much to do, so little time...."

The girl paced around doing her regular duties for the house...Dusting, cleaning, and preparing the usual things for dinner..As she stretched herself out. "Makes one wonder if someone has an..ulterior motive for making a pretty girl do this kind of thing.."

She had no qualms with the no-doubt wandering eyes that would find her thighs as she would stretch up high to dust off a top shelf.....Lewd thoughts provoked by her bending over to reach something on the ground....Or, even the way carrying anything would draw attention to her figure.....

No, she reveled in the displays of interest....And, no doubt appreciation in a way not typical in someone keeping house. She would only slightly complain at the level of work.....Not because it was at all tiring to keep up with....

But, because she had a mild suspicion that they were trying to force something to occur to her, by keeping her busy all day, with no time for any breaks for self-maintenance. Save for their insistence that she stay hydrated.

'I do quite enjoy the taste of Lemonade..' she mused, as she could feel her thighs tensing. 'But..Perhaps they are hoping for a show of weakness? Maybe..a different kind of lemonade..?'

She lightly brushed her lips with a finger, smiling at the thought. If they were expecting her to succumb to such a naughty torture without enjoying at least a bit of evil on her own...They had another thing coming.

"I've got an idea.." she mused to herself, gathering her supplies, and moving to the most prominent...and only bathroom in the area...Closing, and locking the door. "Top to bottom...I'll clean this room....And not a soul is permitted inside to use it, for anything until then.."

She would enjoy their agonized expressions as she would leave.....And, indulge in her own sort of self torment as well....

Seeing the porcelain throne before her made the nagging feeling in her lower belly grow.... But, she would abstain.....

For as long as possible....

"I'm sure a few hours wouldn't be too hard for them to wait...would it?"

Oh, she did enjoy being a bit naughty at times...

============================================================================================================================================

Sanni Ingium:

"Come on, keep it up!"

Sanni watched as the other girls followed her feebly across the field, tilting back a can of her favorite energy drink in the time span it took for them to catch up. "You're never going to make nationals at this rate..!"

The other girls were panting, and slumped over in no time, but the athletic girl merely stood tall, glancing over them in turn..Sizing them up.

"Well, we're not all gifted like you, Sanni." one girl called, prompting the attention of the muscle-y freshman.

"Y..Yeah...We're just getting used to this..." another called, as a third one shook her head.

"I gotta pee..! I'll be right back..Again..!"

Sanni lightly held her own head, shaking it as she looked at the girls. Few of them seemed serious about the sport itself, and were merely doing something to try to stay slim, without dieting....Or, just to gossip with their friends....

"Come on! You'll never build up any endurance if you keep running off to tinkle..!" she called out to the girl, who held herself openly...

"W..Well, some of us aren't machines!" she called out, sharply. "We can't all just down seven energy drinks, and sprint a mile! I'm bursting, here..."

"Yeah, Sanni. We're just normal girls, you know? We can't just run forever, like you!"

If they only knew....

Sanni could feel an immense pressure in her waist as she set aside the can of energy drink....Fighting the urge to show any weakness to it. No biting her lips, no crossing her legs...and certainly not holding herself....

"Well, if you could make it around the track without stopping to catch up on gossip..." Sanni called, as the girl pointed at her, accusingly.

"Well..It's just..! Agh..." she started, before starting to muss her own hair up. "We're jealous, Sanni! Some of us weren't blessed with a body that has limitless endurance, like you! Some of us just want to relax, and...and..."

Sanni tensed herself up at the girl's words...Keeping a stern face...but more importantly, her girlhood from taking it as a cue. She couldn't let up even a moment's pressure, or else they'd find out just how much her endurance would hold out...

"Come on...! One more lap, and we can call it quits.." she called to the groaning girls, starting along. As soon as they were out of earshot, she glanced down at herself, letting a small look of worry cross onto her face..

'Just a bit more, and I'll go...I swear this time...'

Just a bit...

=========================================================================================================================

Chiwa Harusaki:

"I see....So, a pose like this would..."

The orange haired Chihuahua put the magazine down on the floor, and spread her legs wide, letting her pink shorts silhouette her petite physique..As she ran a finger along her girlhood, and plump rump....

"I'm sure he'd enjoy looking at me losing it in this kind of pose..." she mused, before rolling onto her stomach, and pushing up onto all fours. "Or maybe, I could just flow like this, and let it all creep up my butt..."

She lightly squeezed, and swatted her own ample bottom, wiggling it side to side as she reach between her legs to slide the magazine back into her view.

"This Omo-Weekly series is just a gold-mine for lewd ideas.." she mused as she turned a page, showing another female's figure spraying all down some silvery stockings.... "Literally, and figuratively."

She chuckled as she turned the page to see various other poses, from those focusing on the damp wet stains creeping up the bottoms...To those that were almost completely encompassed by pantied girlhood....Or, some jeans-clad thighs being drenched a dark navy.....

So many different accidents...Figures, shapes and sizes....All of which would give her more and more thoughts of ones losing control in that attire....Eventually even...

"Mmmth...Kinda gotta pee now.." the girl mused to herself, as she looked over the magazine. "Hm...Now would be a good time to get one of those poses down. Oh, but holding it until I popped would be so long and tiring.."

She pondered her options for a bit, before hopping up, and starting to her kitchen, pulling out a glass.

"Unless I just..speed it along." she mused, starting to fill it with water, and down the beverage, feeling it as her body would slowly process it, and turn it into tinkle-fuel.....Which she could then convert into lewd material, and then....

"Mmm...I feel like this could be the start of a lewd day..."

=========================================================================================================================================

Fauxstus Necromina:

Fauxst didn't know when she'd started running through the halls, but it was quite evident that she was in a rush. Something was urging her on....Nudging her to keep moving...To continue, and to find where she was going....

'Where was I....'  she thought to herself, as she opened the door....and saw the classroom, filled with familiar faces....

"Ah, Miss Necromina. Thank you for joining us. Take your seat now.." the teacher commanded, and she nodded...Moving over to Yuno's side...flushing as she saw white porcelain under the girl...

'"Ah..! Yuno..!"   she called out quietly, who merely turned as if nothing was wrong, and tilted her head.

"Hm..? Is something wrong, Fauxst?" she asked....The green haired girl pointing down at the seat...

"It's..You're sitting on a...."

"Miss Necromina! I said Take your Seat!'" the teacher called, prompting the girl to flush.

"Y...Yes Ma'am..!" the girl called, sitting down on the seat....and shifting a bit. It was no doubt a toilet she was sitting on....Along with the rest of the class...But...

She couldn't help but feel uneasy, flushing slightly as she looked around..Everyone from Lillica to Youmu going about their lessons as normal...While she wracked her brain....

'What's going on here..? Is no one noticing the...'

FSSSSSSSWSSSSSSSSHHHHH

A sudden flushing noise roared to life from one of the commodes near Fauxst, one of the girls letting out a loud sigh, as Fauxst squeaked.

'"A..Awah..! Did she really..?' she thought, as others in the class followed suit....A myriad of flushes ringing out....And no one paying it any mind. Was it...that normal...?

"Nnn.." the pinkette next to her called, as she started to wiggle down pink panties, turning to Fauxst, and extending a hand. "Yuno's ready to go herself....Will you go with her, Fauxst?"

The green haired girl flushed brightly as Yuno held out her hand, opening her mouth to protest....

Pang...

As her own bladder panged angrily.

"A..Ah..But.." Fauxst started, as the girl took her hand..and squeezed firmly.

"Thank you...Yuno knows you have trouble relaxing like everyone else..." she asssured, as her eyes closed. "So..So just relax, and let Yuno's flow...Guide you.."

The green haired girl flushed brightly as a small Psssss... started to ring out....Filling her ears...and making her bladder ache....

'This...is absurd...' she thought, before she slid her other hand down, and pulled her own, white panties out of the way.... 'B..but..I guess it's better than wetting..'

She could see the white material on her legs at this, as she gave up on tensing her thighs, and focused merely on the pinkette's growing stream....

"M..Mmmghh...Just..a...Aaaaahhhh..."

Before her own stream came spurting out...warmth pooling around her thighs. Oh yes.....This was so....Much..Better....

She could practically feel the warmth filling her from her ample bottom, to her buxom top, and yet....She wondered if she was forgetting something..important.....

===============================================================================================================================================

Hisa Kimura

"H..Hey...Don't you think we should be heading home right about now..?" the quiet artist found herself asking her petite, purple haired friend, who merely spun on her heels, and stretched out.

"Ah..! but I wanted to ride one more..!" Juuni whined out, giving her a pouty expression. "You've barely done anything but sit there, and sip tea! I mean, sure you sketched a few couples, but you need to live a little..!"

"Well, it's just that.." the girl started, putting her sketching pencil to her lips. She had been watching other people more than the rides.... And, even though she was brought her alongside the girl, the two had found themselves almost never agreeing on a ride......
Juuni wanting the wild rollercoasters, and otherwise terrifying rocking boats....While, she wanted something that went by easier, and without as much anxiety.

She had built up quite a bladder from all of the tea she'd drank...But, it was something she planned to address after they were headed home, given the state of most public bathrooms.....

"Just ride one with me! I promise, it won't even be one of the crazy ones.." Juuni pleaded, clasping her hands together. "It'll be nice and easy, I swear..!"

"Um..." Hisa called, as she glanced around for something that they could ride....As the girl pulled her through lines, and towards the ferris wheel....

'Gulp...'

"Look, I know you're afraid of heights, but it shouldn't be a problem!" Juuni called, quickly as Hisa watched people load into little carriages. "You can't get over that fear unless you tackle it head on!"

Hisa froze, and felt her body tense up at the thought....But, Juuni's pleading eyes just kept melting her anxieties away..If only for a few moments at a time.

"I'll be with you, so you know it'll be safe." she called, quickly. "And, I mean....It only goes high once, and we'll be back before you know it! I swear, it'll be fine!"

Hisa bit her lip, regretting that she was underprepared.....But, she let out a small sigh, and held her sketchbook..

"O..Okay...." she admitted defeat, lightly closing her eyes. "I..I bet I can get an amazing view a bit higher up.."

"Yeah..! And it's like, impossible for us to get stuck at the top, so you won't even be up there for long! We'll take it nice and easy..!"

Hisa felt her bladder panging again..But she quietly steeled herself, nodding.

"R..Right....I'll do my best." she spoke softly to the girl, climbing into the carriage. "Just..gotta remember to not look down..."

And hopefully, her bladder would behave itself for the few minutes the ride would go....And she wouldn't have to worry about...

======================================================================================================================================

Saril: Mmmhm...Quite some lovely, light tales from the stories of each of them. The Author Apologizes if he mis-represented a few of them,. but given the myriad of submissions...I'd cut him a touch a slack.

Saril: We've got a few more than I expected, but I'm quite pleased by the results. We'll be able to start up the story soon...But for now....Tell me...

Saril: A small questionnaire, if you will permit me to ask such things..... Just to keep things moving along, and keep participation as involved as possible......

Saril's Pre-Show Questionnaire:

1. Do you have a favorite to win already? [Is there someone you think will win it all? Be as simplistic, or as complex in your reasoning as possible]

2. Do you have a favorite to succumbing to the most lewd situations already? [You may not desire them to win, but you are excited for their...accidents]]

3. Are you more interested in Action scenes, or the casual scenes? [Are you more a fan of reading challenges, or more a fan of normal day-to-day life with added tinkle turmoil?]

4. Would you prefer the cast know you are watching them, or be in their own world? [If they know about you, they might be a bit more motivated...]

5.  Does one feel Fauxst is fine as she is, or would one prefer otherwise? [Fauxst is fine, so long as she stays a girl always, I'd rather not see Fauxst, or I wish to see both sides of Fauxst/Faust at points in the story, or I'd rather only see Faust if Fauxst gets Eliminated]

6. How much influence do you think the audience should have over the challenges? [The Author Should decide all/The Audience should have a say/The Audience should decide all]

7. Do you have questions for the Saril or the Author? [Write in Here]

1. Do you have a favorite to win already? No, I think these girls all have their own strengths and weaknesses that balance them all out

2. Do you have a favorite to succumbing to the most lewd situations already? Yes, all of them

3. Are you more interested in Action scenes, or the casual scenes? I'm more interested in having a equal amount of both

4. Would you prefer the cast know you are watching them, or be in their own world? I think it would make the show that much better if they knew we where watching them, it would maybe make the challenges harder too, say someone wet themselves and are now more embarrassed not just because her competitors saw it, but because a whole bunch of viewers did too

5.  Does one feel Fauxst is fine as she is, or would one prefer otherwise? Erm, I guess Fauxst is fine the way she is.

6. How much influence do you think the audience should have over the challenges? I think the author should get some say in it, but most of the power should belong to the audience.

7. Do you have questions for the Saril or the Author? Nope, not really, and I can't wait for this series to pick up and start!

Ok, let's go

Saril's Pre-Show Questionnaire:

1. Do you have a favorite to win already? [Is there someone you think will win it all? Be as simplistic, or as complex in your reasoning as possible]

I'll be cheering for 4 girls, Yuno, Akeno, Fauxstus and Arya ( Arya and the thing about pee a lot was very sexy to me xD )

2. Do you have a favorite to succumbing to the most lewd situations already? [You may not desire them to win, but you are excited for their...accidents]]

3. Are you more interested in Action scenes, or the casual scenes? [Are you more a fan of reading challenges, or more a fan of normal day-to-day life with added tinkle turmoil?] 

Both options are good, I'm passive in this situation

Would you prefer the cast know you are watching them, or be in their own world? [If they know about you, they might be a bit more motivated...]

I prefer they know about us xD

Does one feel Fauxst is fine as she is, or would one prefer otherwise? [Fauxst is fine, so long as she stays a girl always, I'd rather not see Fauxst, or I wish to see both sides of Fauxst/Faust at points in the story, or I'd rather only see Faust if Fauxst gets Eliminated]

I think she's good

6. How much influence do you think the audience should have over the challenges? [The Author Should decide all/The Audience should have a say/The Audience should decide all]

I really think this should be a balance between author and publisher, both should have control over this, the public and the author, I think the public can give opinions on things, but I fear that if everything gets under public control This can hinder the development of things and create a more difficult work for the author.

7. Do you have questions for the Saril or the Author? [Write in Here]