Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Festival going

Something I've always been interested to know from you girls, and possibly not only me.

When you plan to go to a big music festival or similar event where there will be a lot of drinking going on are you girls thinking I mustn't drink too much or I shall be needing to pee all the time, or do you just cast care to the wind and drink as much as you want, enjoying the adventure of needing to pee, perhaps finding some way of peeing at the festival, other than conventional portaloos.  I would love to hear from you on your thoughts.

Also do you go to the festival with clothes designed to make peeing easier? skirt? no panties? etc

Basically I don't think about going until I need to. I'm going out to enjoy and having fun with friends, you don't really want to be distracted/ruining the experience to which you went to the event for. Yes, there's some prep/thoughts that went into the decisions like remember to go before you leave or attire to be worn (my arch nemesis the jumpsuit, tho it's so much easier not thinking about combinations) . Like seriously, no panties? what does that save you lol 1 second, did you get your knickers in a knot?

• 2 weeks later...

Think it depends how comfortable poping a squat. The girls who don't mind drink as much as they want. The girls who wait in the portapotty line tend to not drink as much. Also depends on their bladder some won't drink cuz they know they will have to pee every hour. Others have gotten really good at holding it and will drink freely knowing they can hold it. But I'd like to hear what the ladies have to say

The situation certainly throws up some interest challenges! I would say that in my experience the number of women who would either go there diapered, or who would happily piss themselves in public to save their spot, is probably extremely small. But, given the popularity of festivals, there's bound to be some that have done so.

I suspect most, like my wife, would either brave the loos or just hold it until they left the stage area.

But, there's probably a far greater number of girls in the "thought they could hold it but now realise they can't" category, especially given the amount of alcohol consumed at these events. How many have pissed themselves drunk, or pissed themselves as they'd left it too long? Probably a lot more than the number who have planned in advance to not bothering with the toilets.

Yeah at Coachella this year after Lady Gaga, it took about 45 minutes to get 100,000+ people out the front gate where there were maybe 15 entrances. I saw one girl fully wet her skirt confidently standing, and another that bent down and peed - I couldn't see but I am 99% sure she didn't get her pants off.

This was after the show so I can only imagine the craziness during. Once you were in the crowd there was literally no way to escape. 

C9g9E1CXgAAFAQ9.jpg

13 hours ago, penguinpeace said:

Yeah at Coachella this year after Lady Gaga, it took about 45 minutes to get 100,000+ people out the front gate where there were maybe 15 entrances. I saw one girl fully wet her skirt confidently standing, and another that bent down and peed - I couldn't see but I am 99% sure she didn't get her pants off.

This was after the show so I can only imagine the craziness during. Once you were in the crowd there was literally no way to escape. 

C9g9E1CXgAAFAQ9.jpg

Could you please write some more details about the skirt wetting?

I posted the same exact thing a while back, but it applies here just as well :) 

I was at a rave a while back and just got there. After parking I was sitting waiting in my car to text some friends that I was meeting up with (they were coming from the opposite direction so we just met up there). It was maybe 3 or 4 pm at this point and there was a girl in the parking lot that stopped at a light pole about 5-10 feet in front of me. I drive a convertable 350z and it's a pretty low car so its not impossible she'd notice me if she just looked over. She openly pulled down her bottom and peed for a solid minute right there in the middle of the parking lot in broad daylight. I couldn't believe my own eyes honestly. I didn't want to seem like a creep so I was pretending to be looking through my backpack. I wanted to snap a picture so bad haha :D 

The lines are usually pretty bad so it's not an uncommon site to see somebody wiggling around, I've never seen anybody full on wet themselves though (unfortunately lol)

Guest Blurple
On 7/5/2017 at 9:58 PM, penguinpeace said:

C9g9E1CXgAAFAQ9.jpg

I was at a festival this year with my girlfriend and the bathrooms ended up being just mobbed and then at the end unusable for a lot of women. My girlfriend complained about the dark and how she wouldn't be able to see (I had suggested she use her phone for light but she didn't want to) as we were leaving as a reason why she didn't want to use them but I went earlier and noticed that the toilet paper was gone. I feel like lots of women would avoid that situation.

I wrote about this experience here if anyone is interested 

Her cousin overheard some girls talking about paying to cut in line the previous day. Also when we were going to the venue the day prior to get our wristbands we saw a bunch of desperate girls walking to the venue trying to use a portapotty that happened to be locked. One said she was about to pee herself.