Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Accents and Desperation

I find accents fascinating to be honest. Across the four countries of the UK there are probably more than 100 distinct accents. Some are much nicer to listen to than others, I live near Birmingham at the moment and personally I can't stand the Birmingham accent (sorry Brummies!).

The lady who made the Tam Tam South videos has a really cute accent (Bristol area). I like the Czech accents in the LoveWetting videos as well. I think a nice accent really can make desperation cuter.

I confess I always find it strange when people talk about 'the' British accent, like there's a single one. Personally I'm from the south east of England, so I apparently sound rather posh at times (one American described me as sounding like Mr. Darcy), but compare me to someone with a Geordie or full on Welsh valleys accent and we're nothing alike. There's a much larger range of accents than there is in the US, but I suppose that might be because of how much more time the different regions have had to develop their own way of speaking?

I have to say though, as bad as I feel for thinking this, one of the funniest things I've seen is a mid-Walien teenager trying to sound tough and chav like; they just sounded friendly and cheerful despite attempting to be aggressive

I don't have any particular accents that I don't like, but if the girl is Australian then I'm staying no matter whether I actually like the video or not. I don't know which part of Australia the particular accent I like is from and I don't know why it's so hot but it kills me. I'm normally fussy about the way people talk in the videos I watch (I don't like them to talk like babies, but also don't like them being too crass and adult) but if they're Australian it doesn't matter at all.

Princess111 I hope you have seen the Debbie Ashton `Panty Pissers' videos, many of the early ones are dubbed with music, but the later ones have some very sexy Australian accents. The blonde who gets expelled from school for wetting herself, and re-enacts it (twice !) is a particular favourite. Now she has all this time on her hands she can wet herself as often as she likes. Horny as hell, and her moans of delight as she floods her panties get me every time. 

1 hour ago, Skippyboy said:

Princess111 I hope you have seen the Debbie Ashton `Panty Pissers' videos, many of the early ones are dubbed with music, but the later ones have some very sexy Australian accents. The blonde who gets expelled from school for wetting herself, and re-enacts it (twice !) is a particular favourite. Now she has all this time on her hands she can wet herself as often as she likes. Horny as hell, and her moans of delight as she floods her panties get me every time. 

I haven't! I will definitely look for them next time I can watch video though, thank you for the recommendation! 

I like a proper British accent - by which I mean a sort of home counties, queen's English like my own accent and what I suspect is what most foreigners think of as the "standard" British accent based on the movies and certain Americans' frankly shamefully bad attempts to mimic it, helps me feel connection to the other person and like they're someone I could meet IRL... But there's a few northern accents and London accents which really put me off because they just sound really crude and I prefer my Omo to be cuter and more lighthearted fun!