Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Female wetting panties

Personally, I have to say one of my least favourite comments--regarding having depression--is, "cheer up, you're doing great, you've got nothing to worry about". And my least favourite comment--regarding having ADHD--is "simplify your surroundings, have less things to distract yourself with, stay focused". Mental illness doesn't start outside of your mind. Objectively you can have $1,000,000, an empty room, or a skinny body, but you're mind doesn't perceive objectively; you're still going to feel sad, your mind will still loose focus, and your body can always 'be skinnier'. 

To all the people offering compliments, great. But to those who think it's shame or self-criticism, you're not helping by trying to 'figure it out', and your not helping by telling someone what they think is wrong. You can't correct a mental condition with objective commentary.

DaSecretsNotMe, however you see yourself, I think you look great. Keep working on re-association; an accurate and healthy self-image/confidence is probably the most important key to success and self-development. :)

17 hours ago, DaSecretsNotMe said:

Female wetting panties

View File

Yes, I know i'm fat. Please don't point it out - I suffer from anorexia. Anyways, heres a really bad video but that's all I could do since I still live at home with unsuspecting family sooo

If you have anorexia, all our saying you aren't fat won't convince you otherwise. But fat, shmat, thin, grin, call it whatever you like. You look lovely, and I thank you for sharing this.

I remember those days in the family home hiding my fetish. Way before cellphones, so no pictures. Just the delicious, complicated feelings of letting go in your pants, hoping no one would ever find out but also that someone would understand.

16 minutes ago, runsy said:

Guys... does OP know she's not fat?

I'm worried OP thinks shes actually fat.

You have a great, slender body, we don't want you to hurt yourself, believing you're fat.

OP is definitely not fat, and has what I would call, an ideal body. I'm sure she has heard this thousands of times, but keep ion mind she also posted that she suffers from anorexia. This is a powerful condition where the mind actually causes the person to see an image of themselves in the mirror that not reality, thus making them believe they are obese. I'm not a doctor and that is a crude explanation, but there is a ton of science and psychology behind the condition that are way above my pay grade.

I'd like to reiterate to the OP, you are stunningly beautiful. I wouldn't change a thing.

On 6/5/2017 at 6:01 PM, Tashi said:

Personally, I have to say one of my least favourite comments--regarding having depression--is, "cheer up, you're doing great, you've got nothing to worry about". And my least favourite comment--regarding having ADHD--is "simplify your surroundings, have less things to distract yourself with, stay focused". Mental illness doesn't start outside of your mind. Objectively you can have $1,000,000, an empty room, or a skinny body, but you're mind doesn't perceive objectively; you're still going to feel sad, your mind will still loose focus, and your body can always 'be skinnier'. 

To all the people offering compliments, great. But to those who think it's shame or self-criticism, you're not helping by trying to 'figure it out', and your not helping by telling someone what they think is wrong. You can't correct a mental condition with objective commentary.

DaSecretsNotMe, however you see yourself, I think you look great. Keep working on re-association; an accurate and healthy self-image/confidence is probably the most important key to success and self-development. :)

This is a very well-written post.

I know I am late to this, and I am not the first to say this, but you are not fat, by any means. Having an eating disorder sucks, and I know that having a nameless person on the internet tell you that you look good might not do much, but if it is any help I seriously think you have the kind of body that most people want in a girl. Also great video btw!

Guest superdarkens
On 2017-6-5 at 11:10 AM, DaSecretsNotMe said:

Female wetting panties

View File

Yes, I know i'm fat. Please don't point it out - I suffer from anorexia. Anyways, heres a really bad video but that's all I could do since I still live at home with unsuspecting family sooo

This is an absolutely gorgeous video and you're a gorgeous woman. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope that you post more in the future and all the best to you x