Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate from the Park (a MALE desperation story)

***NOTE: Hey guys, so I write a lot of female desperation fiction, and most are based on events I saw.  But I have also seen Hot male ones.  Being a bisexual guy, here’s a story about a guy.  Enjoy!***

Pablo was a handsome-looking guy.  Just turned 20, and was chilling with his friend on a hot-as-hell summer day.  Pablo was tall, and his long legs were muscular on the calf’s, covered with blonde hairs.  He had breezy black shorts on, and a red t-shirt.  He had forgotten to use the bathroom before him and his friend John left the house.  Pablo was thin, but had lots of muscle. After being out for an hour, he felt discomfort in his lower belly.  His bladder ached.

“Ergg,” Pablo mumbled. 

“What was that?” John asked.

“N-nothing.” Pablo regained his composure.  He was not desperate, he could wait.  Just a little discomfort.  Pablo did not know his friend was a huge omorashi fan.  So much a fan that he could tell just from that mumble what was wrong.

“Let’s pull over,” John said.  They got off their bikes, and walked to the bleachers on the park’s baseball field. 

Pablo knew there were bathrooms in the park.  Nowhere he could go on a tree, it was very public, but he was fine. . . probably.  They got on the top of the bleachers.  Pablo sat one above of John, and had his legs out on the bleacher seat John was on.  Pablo had blue flip flops on, and John stared at those muscular legs.  The blonde hair ran all around and up past the knees and under the short.  John could see a little under Pablo’s shorts.  Pablo’s legs were shaking in and out towards the center of his crotch.  John knew the urgency was growing. 

“So,” John said.  “I had a hard exam this week.  It was a gut buster.  Like the pressure was literally hitting me in the guy, expanding out, bloating.”

Pablo flinched.  He felt a spike higher of discomfort in his bladder.

“And,” John continued, “the professor was raining criticism’s around the whole class.  John noticed Pablo’s legs shaking faster.  Every now and again they were shut tight together and squeeze in on his crotch.  “Just raining, and raining, and raining like watery water all over class in drops of criticisms.  Did not even want any of us getting up to use the B-A-T-H-R-OOOO-M!”

Pablo almost lost a drop in his boxers.  He was starting to get desperate now.  “Um…John . . ..”

To Pablo’s torture and John’s delight, the park sprinklers went on.  They came out of the ground and started to spark drops of water fast everywhere.  Some even went and hit John and Pablo.  Pablo’s legs crossed and tightened on his crotch.  He felt his bladder pulsing against his lower belly, through his urethra.

“Look at all that water,” John said.  “Just lots of water.  Gallons and gallons expanding through the hose and-.” John looked and saw Pablo’s sexy legs crossed and shaking.  His feet flapped on the flip flops.  Pablo’s teeth chattered.  “You okay?” John asked his friend, with an evil grin.

“I-,”Pablo started.  In clear discomfort.  “I gotta go to the bathroom.  Can we go?”

“Sure,” John said.  A bit disappointed it was over.

They made it to the park’s bathroom area.  A picnic ground with a cabin split into two bathrooms; boys and girls.  Pablo froze at the sight of horror: the doors on the bathrooms were closed.  John went up to them and pulled on the knobs.  Both locked, tight.

“Sorry dude, they’re closed I guess.”

Pablo’s legs shook towards the center while he was on his bike.  His mind could not let go of the want to pee, he was DESPERATE now! 

John read a sign on the wall.  “Park Bathrooms Closed due to Town budget gaps.” 

“Eeeer,” Pablo started to mumble.  “Ccan, wwwee go back home?  I gotta piss man.”

They went home.

Once at John’s house, Pablo got off his bike and ran to the door.  John took time to get his key out.  Pablo bounced in place at the door with his arms around his torso. 

“Open the door man!” Pablo said.  “I can’t hold it much longer.”

“Seriously dude?”

“I didn’t even go this morning when I woke up.”

“It’s 3 pm dude.”

“Exactly!  I’ve had like two cans of soda, a orange juice, and a water bottle on the way to the park.  I really, REALLY gotta go.  Come on, please!”

John put the key in, but his hormones ran his mind.  He pretended to struggle with the key.  “Not working.”

Pablo’s eye widened.  He tried to grab the keys from John, but John pulled away.

“I’m not gonna make it across town to my house!”

John asked, “We can stop at a public business or something.”

Pablo shook his head.  He suffered from very shy bladder, and was very germophobic.  He could not use a public bathroom. The park was different.  It was the one public bathroom Pablo used since he was a kid.  He was used to it.  Pablo’s leg kicked back as he grabbed his gut. 

“Well let’s try a window,” John said.  Pablo was about to go, but John grabbed him.  He held his friend in a dance pose, and put their crotches at each other.  Pablo was use to John’s gay-tendencies as a joke.  He didn’t know these intentions right now.  Feeling Pablo’s bloated belly and crotch on his, John pretended to dance.  He pulled up Pablo’s leg and swung him down.

“Dude!” Pablo screamed.  He jumped off and grabbed his crotch.  “I almost lost it.”  Pablo’s legs wobbled.  He kept feeling like it would come out.  Pablo felt his wiener enlarged and taking on loads and gallons of pressure.  He felt his eyes filling with water. 

“Hey guys!”  It was Christy and Jennie.  Two girls from school.  John was dating Christy and Pablo had a huge crush on Jennie.  “What’s up?”

Pablo tried to regain himself. He could not lose it in front of the girls.  NO!  HE placed his arms around his torso and had a leg out and foot tapping.  Gggotta pee!

“Not much,” John said.  Kind of locked out of our house.  John was so turned on by his friend’s noticeable squirming. 

“Hey Pablo,” Jennie said.  Pablo smiled, but could barely regain himself.  The pee was pushing more and more towards the exit of his body, into his pants.  He tried to squeeze his legs together against his crotch.  “Pablo are you ok-.”

Pablo lost it.  Too much pee, too weak crotch muscles.  It blew out of his private and against his boxers.  Leaking down his hairy legs and on the sidewalk.  They ALL noticed.  Pablo tried to regain his composure but could not.  He shook from embarrassment.

“Oh nasty Pablo!” screamed Jennie.  She and Christy covered their mouths and walked away.  Pablo turned red, and John let his pee release as well in an orgasmic frenzy.

The end.    

loved the story. like male desperation big time.  love seeing others hold it. and love being made to hold it myself. I been made to hold it a LOT all through high school. had to hold in football. wrestling and track having not peed all day in school. and made to drink a lot before each one of those too. would love to hear more of john and Pablo. like them getting more into each other. both of them doing drink and hold with each   other stripping down more too.  wrestled a lot of matches busting really bad. lot of hard tackles in football having to go  bad. and ran a lot of track meets busting for a piss so bad It hurt to stand up straight. 

• 5 months later...