hello!

i just commissioned a big project from Aogami! he's a very good fetish artist that draws almost anything.

origional source here! https://inkbunny.net/submissionview.php?id=1367302 (you may need a inkbunny account to view)

so here i have an AR commission. tons of nudity but has wetting at the end. the story i wrote doesn't have a fair or happy ending. but that's the point!

please comment and let me know what ya'll think! >^.^<

2a2.jpg

2b2.jpg

2c2.jpg

2d2.jpg

2e2.jpg

2f.jpg

2g.jpg

Edited by GigaQ

I loved the poses in the first one and I have to say even though I'm not a huge fan of age regression these are pretty good.  

just got a new set. this set is very sexual in nature but has naked wetting in it. i hope ya'll enjoy it as much as i did >^.^<

4b.jpg

4c.jpg

4d.jpg

4e.jpg

4f.jpg

I know I didn't comment on the earlier ones, but all of these are great. AR, omo, and abdl, all of my favs wrapped up together. :)

I love Aogami's art style, it's very reminiscent of one (or rather, a trio) of my all-time favorite pieces of lewd digital art, and it's a look that continues to elude me for the most part.

I've gotta commission him/her sometime...

Aogamis latest for january. I commissioned this one with strict omorashi in mind. I really really love what i had him do this time around. Let me know what yall think of this one!

5a.jpg

5b.jpg

5d.jpg

5c.jpg

5e.jpg

Despite AR and diapers not really being up my alley, his style is just a marvel to behold. This last sequence is SO LOVELY!

Love it, as usual xD

As mentioned previously, the style he uses is my absolute favorite. I've still only seen it in one other set of work besides his, and I hope to see more like it in the future.

Still need to com him... Might put in for a March or April slot :P