Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

when you really need to pee, do you get "warning spurts" or just get nothing and then a full stream?

15 minutes ago, Hazel said:

Why is everyones bladders so much stronger than mine :(

Lol I could never hold more than 4-5 hours in good conditions, if I drink water? I'm ended in 45 minutes xD

If I drink caffeine, it takes a shorter period of time. The only real accident I had, without physical exertion, was when I was doing a hold at school, and even then, when I lost control, my bladder didn't fully release.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I usually dribble, then leak, then start spurting. I find this more fun as its a slow loss of control and trying to stop them is a challenge.

For me it's nothing but then all of a sudden Niagra Falls appears between my legs out of nowhere.

For me, I'll just keep leaking tiny drips for hours. I've never been able to wait long enough to actually wet myself. My bladder is stupid strong. Which is probably useful for life in general, but rea

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, GunRunner said:

If I drink caffeine, it takes a shorter period of time. The only real accident I had, without physical exertion, was when I was doing a hold at school, and even then, when I lost control, my bladder didn't fully release.

I unintentionally do holds all the time xD luckily I've only publicly had an accident once :)

It's been a great many years since I've been that desperate. I have unfortunately been cursed with a strong bladder so it has been many years since my last true accident. But at the time I did have several warning spurts. In fact, when I was younger I had them when I was much less desperate as well. I imagine if I was ever in dire need again I would most certainly find myself leaking before hand but I don't see me getting that into it any time soon

For me I will get a small warning spurt, then another within a few minutes. The spurts seem to get bigger and closer together, until I'm basically dribbling and can't stop until I've lost about half of my bladder, at which point I can usually regain control with a huge wet spot on my clothes, and a puddle around my feet. If I keep holding I'll usually fill up pretty quickly and reach that point again. After I've done this about 4 times my bladder is pretty weak and it will contract, emptying everything.

I always spurt/leak a few times before the flood gates open completely :) I have a pretty big bladder and am generally great at holding unless I drink absolutely stupid amounts, although I'm not sure that has anything to do with it.

Overall I prefer small leaks, both when watching other girls or when I have "accidents" myself. It's like a build up of sorts, I like being able to tell that something is about to happen and that the girl is still trying her best to avoid an accident rather than just giving up or going deliberately. 

On 6/25/2017 at 6:39 PM, Epicsausage15 said:

I've heard that holding your breath for around 40 seconds will make your muscles relax automatically if desperate enough

I recently tried that whilst desperate, and I can verify that it works.  However, you do it by breathing out all the way and then just trying to not breathe in, which is extremely difficult if you don't have a lot of practice at holding your breath.  Honestly, if I weren't into breath control also, I don't think I could've done it for long enough for it to work.

That said, it very well might take less time holding their breath for the average person to start peeing, but the potential difficulty is still something to keep in mind when trying it.  Also, it doesn't work perfectly, it just makes you start peeing.  I was able to stop after a few seconds of catching my breath.

(I don't have an answer for the original topic, though; I've only ever lost control temporarily, and all of those times involved another factor rather than desperation alone.)

• 3 weeks later...

My experiences follow relating what I read in a very simplified home medical book not specialized for the urinary system.  If your experiences are different or you have more authoritative information, I'm not surprised.  The home medical book (I don't remember which) indicated "typically" when a bladder fills to 350-450 mL stretch-receptor nerves send pulses to the spine.  A reflex response from the spine sends pulses back causing the bladder to contract.  Inhibitor nerves prevent th ladder from contracting too strongly.  The contraction pushes urine more firmly into the bladder neck.  This causes a strong "time to pee" sensation in the urethra and or a pressure feeling in the tummy.  A strong urinary-sphincter contraction prevents urine from escaping past the sphincter.  The contraction lasts a few seconds and repeats every minute or three.

That's not quite what happens with me.  About 90% of the time my bladder contracts more strongly than my urinary sphincter can hold against.  So I leak three to six warning spurts.  This repeats every few minutes.  Typically it happens six or eight times.  In my twenties before I wore diapers, three cycles did not quite soak through jeans over heavy cotton under pants.  The fourth always made me obviously wet.  Usually, when the last cycle hits, the spurs just continue until (without diapers) I'm wet to the knees or below.  Less often the spurs become a steady steam again wetting me to the knees before I can stop peeing.  When these happen out of public view I like the relief and even more the naughtiness.  More rarely I feel like the flow has stopped, but after a few moments feel increasing wetness against my skin.  This really embarrasses me because I imagine wetting in public while being the last to notice.

On two occasions no warning spurts happened.  In both cases I wet a steading stream to the knees.  It felt like my urinary sphincter became fatigued and couldn't hold my urethra closed.  Both happened in my front yard.  Happily few witnessed these events.

As a wild guess, I suspect at the age when sheathing develops around the nerves for voluntarily closing the urinary sphincter, I had some infection preventing proper sheathing development.  So my urethra does not close as tightly as it might have and bladder inhibiting pulses developed in a clenched urethra are less strong than they might have been.

I usually start leaking a little once it gets really bad. If I put pressure on my bladder, cough, sneeze, or laugh while I am super desperate a little bit spurts out involuntarily. Usually not enough to soak through my pants but enough to wet my panties. Once I start leaking it just keeps getting worse until I'm at a half full bladder again. I have a weak bladder in the first place though. But then again I have had times where I was seriously downing fluid and it hit me like a ton of bricks and I only leaked like one or two drops then completely lost it.  

As a kid i used to just go from totally dry to a full force stream in a split second. Now... I could NEVER get that back. I leak and spurt till my bladder empties halfway and then let the rest go in dissapointment. Only time it kinda semi-happened was when i did my own method of holding till bursting and emptying multiple times to tire out my bladder. The pee was flowing out slightly and i just let the rest go. Maybe it's because i'm still young (25) and in a few more years i will lose some durability and be able to do it. Because I always end up dissapointed

I can hold it without leaking for a long time, until the very very end, when I am about to pee myself (like... less than minutes away) and at that point usually starts with some drops, then small leaks, then some strong spurts and finally peeing full-force. It happens really really fast. It does not go from completely dry --> completely soaked, but with some drops that are the sign to go IMMEDIATELY.

It's different for me each time. My first time I didn't get far enough to get warning spurts but the second time I got like two, dripping then a minute after a full blown river but I have had dripping for a few seconds then lost control. I have a really good bladder so I can hold lots for a long period of time so it takes me a lot to get desperate desperate.

On 6/18/2017 at 0:37 PM, Hazel said:

Why is everyones bladders so much stronger than mine :(

Lol I could never hold more than 4-5 hours in good conditions, if I drink water? I'm ended in 45 minutes xD

Hey dont feel bad i got a pretty weak bladder too. It only takes about that time period for me to be in moaning pain while constantly leaking I just give up and let it out. I once measured 700ml which is pretty low compared to others i seen here

• 6 years later...