Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Overhearing conversations?

So, has anyone ever overheard any interesting omorashi based conversations when out and about? 

I've had my fair share working in a store, but one that springs to mind is quite recent. Kind of on the subject but ehh.

But we had someone come in and ask to use the toilet (we can't let people in the back of our store as we have thousands of pounds worth of expensive phones/stock in the back!) I had to politely refuse but suggest the Burger King opposite my store on the retail park, when they left I overheard them with a friend waiting outside about how desperate they were and that they absolutely HAD to go over right away.

So has anyone else had any similar experiences?

I have one very similar actually. I used to work in a book store and there were two women browsing the shelves, one of them kept stopping to cross her legs and as they left I heard her ask her friend if they could go straight to the toilets.

Also once saw a very fidgety woman waiting for a bus complaining on the phone about the bus being late and that she was desperate for the loo.

I was working in a walmart (basic stuff like stock) when a lesbian couple I know rushed by, one girl was pulling her shirt down over her crotch area and her face was completely red, the other girl was walking with her arms around the blushing one and she was wispering "dont worry we'll get out of here and you can get new pants"

Occasionally I overheard girls talking about either themselves or some other girls peeing their pants. At the time I dismissed it as them making it up either because they find it funny or because they want to see how many guys get aroused by it, but now I have a feeling the stories are true. I already know there's a lot of girls into this kind of thing, some for female omorashi or both, and some who think it's no big deal (the one girl who said she peed her pants said it casually and without shame). There wasn't much story to any of it though

And of course there was that one time in the movie theater when there was a startling moment and a girl said she peed her pants.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I work in a downtown parking garage near several bars, restaurants, and nightclubs and, when i used to work night shift, i would hear of and see desperation rather often. There is no public facilities in the garage, so i would also frequently stumble upon people peeing by their cars and see the occasional wet pants. One time a girl even wet herself on the elevator standing next to me. She was laughing with some friends and then suddenly got really quiet then whispered in her friends ear "i just peed"

Edited by Jerk_McGurk (see edit history)

Some overheard conversations from the recent years:

On the subway an evening a few weeks ago i overheard a conversation between two girls. They were in their mid twenties, sitting in the seats along the wall. I stood in the aisle nearby.

They chatted, and i heard one of the girls say that yesterday she got into a really embarrassing situation on the subway:

She told her friend that she had needed to pee really bad. And with only 3 stops left she simply couldn't hold it. Then she lovered her voice a little, so i didn't catch the rest of the story. I heard her state that it was very embarrassing, though. The girl was in her mid-twenties approx.

One evening in the autumn last year i overheard a conversation between two girls, they looked like they were round 18-19 years. This was also on the subway. I heard one of them say to her friend that she had had a quite bad day at school. She continued, nearly whispering that she  had peed herself. They continued chatting silently, and i caugh her say that it happened "just in-front of the door". The bthroom door, i would guess. But i caught only fragments of their conversation. Her friend replied "Oh, that is soo bad...".

The girl, who had peed herelf said she hadn't done it since 2nd grade. They continued chatting, and some minutes later i picked up that she said "He was there when i peed myself", lowering her voice when she said "peed myself".

This was a tall brunette, and my guess is that she was in her last year of highschool. 

A few years ago, once again on the subway:

Two german tourists, in their early 30's. Riding the subway for a few stops through the city center i heard one of them say. I heard her say:

"Oh, ich habe so angst ich glaub mir nass" -> "I'm soo afraid i'm going to wet myself.

and "Oh mein gott, ich mach mir nass!" -> "Oh my god, i'm going to wet myself!"

and just before they abandoned the train she said multiple times silently "Ich mach mir nass!" -> "I'm wetting myself/I'm going to wet myself!"

She was very fidgety, crossing her legs tight and looking very strained. Obviously, she wasn't aware that many people here learn german in secondary school/high school, or else she would have said it more discrete ;-)  BTW, i'm not usre if my quotes above are exactly gramatically correct, but overaall they reflect what i heard her say to her friend in-between their chatting in german.

Waiting  for a friend at the cinema:

I was staying in the semi-crowded hallway, waiting. By coincidence i was a few meters from the men's room. After some minutes a girl came out from the men's room. She approached another girl standing nearby, and i overheard her say with a kind of embarrassed and relieved voice "Det gikk bra" / "It ended good". They exchanged a few sentences, and her friend said that she had started to get worried, since she had stayed inside there for a little long. Minutes later i stumled across them again, overhearing them joking around saying "da blir man ihvertfall tissetrengt..." /  "... then you will REALLY need to pee..." as they came from the cafe/kiosk. The fact that she had gone to the men's room, instead of continuing to the ladies room a little further down the hallway (5m or so) kind of proves that it must have been a severe emergency.

At the gym, around 2 years ago:

After gym i went to one of the bathrooms to fill my water bottle. I spotted a blonde girl in her twenties, working at the "children parking" area, which some of the larger gyms have:

First, she sat on a stool with very tightly crossed legs. After filling my bottle i stayed in the area nearby drinking some water and stretching out. Now she had stood up, and was flexing her body around, crossing and uncrossing her legs and squirming around quite much. She changed between sitting down, with her legs tightly crossed, and standing up and squirming many times during the 4-5 minutes i spent in the area. There was a few children in the children parking area that she had to attend. After some minutes she shouted to one of her collegues that was passing by, telling him to come over.

I was close enough to overhear that she asked him to relieve her for a few minutes. He couldn't, as he was heading for a training group. He is one of the instructors working at this gym. Then the girl replied

"Be Thea komme bort da. SI at jeg må tisse. Det haster. Det går snart!" / "Ask Thea to come then. Tell her i need to pee. It's urgent. I'm going any second!"

He did what he was told to, and the lady in the reception came over. The girl rushed into the toilet, just before i finished my stretching. 

Edited by lachwet (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...

There was this one time I was walking to one of my classes (anthro lab I think) and I passed by these two girls sitting on a bench talking to each other. I was in earshot for not even like ten seconds, and what are they talking about: "I was banging on the door yelling at him I was about to pee right there." I almost did a double take, but alas I had to keep on walking. Less so that I wanted to get to class, but more that I felt that if I hung around, i'd come across as a huge weirdo.

I have some. 

First I need to say that English is not my native language so all conversations are translated and I'm not also good for guessing the age of people so they are not necessarily very accurate. 

Many years ago I was waiting for a train outside of a train station. 
There was a mature couple, maybe 40+, man and woman and they were also waiting for a train. 
They were not standing right next to me, but rather close anyway. 

I don't remember that the woman would look desperate or anything, and I didn't hear her saying anything.
But I believe that she was little earlier maybe complaining that she needs to pee badly because I heard when that man commented to the woman something like :
"What a pity that there is not raining. Otherwise you could let it go to pants and nobody would notice." 
(I don't think he means that literally, I think he tried to be funny). 

Another thing also happened many years ago.
I was standing in line and waiting my turn at front of a kiosk (stall). 
There were a woman and a little boy in front of me and it was their turn to buy things. 
That boy was choosing some candies and I heard when that woman said to the boy:
"Please choose quickly, mom needs to pee badly" 
Edited by WilllB (see edit history)

Years ago I was seated at a table in a restaurant in Germany, with two friends. My place was directly at an aisle, and on its other side there was a smaller table with two women sitting opposite each other, 25-30ish, talking. I found them attractive, but I did not listen to their conversation. After some time, however, they stopped talking, and the sudden silence inadvertently caught my attention. They were looking at each other, and I could not believe my ears when I clearly heard what one of the two then whispered after that pause: "Ich mache mir in die Hose", which in English would be: "I am doing it in my pants" and can mean both no 1 and/or no 2. Also, there is no difference in German between "doing it in this very moment" and "doing it as a habit" ("I will do it in my pants", "I do it in my pants" in English). The quoted German sentence can mean all of this.

My heart started beating more forcefully... It was one of the situations which become fixed points in one's memory, tiny as it was. I tried to get a glimpse of her lower parts but did not see anything suspicious. To this day I do not know if she let her friend know that she was peeing herself or doing a spurt right where she was, or if it was a talk on shocking intimate secrets (and wetting or soiling herself was hers?). Anyway, it is not a sentence you would use metaphorically in an everyday talk to express something else. It could in theory be a kind of an extremely unusual reaction to some gross topic of the foregoing conversation (to say "I am flabbergasted" or "I find this outrageous" or "it makes me panicking"), but would in no way be a standard way to put it. Not being on my own, I could not wait until the two left, to check her clothes. The sentence she whispered is still wandering through my mind. To me this was the most arousing bit I ever overheard. I wish I knew what it really meant. My wishful thinking is that they were confessing to each other their fetishes.

Since it’s been revived from the dead and I missed it the first time around...

It’s actually pretty common for the subject to come up in conversation amongst colleagues at work, in a job where we can go for more than three hours with no real opportunity for a toilet visit - I’ve often heard others talking about how “bursting” they were when they could finally go, how they’ve managed to rush a quick visit in a brief unexpected opportunity or how they’ve had to improvise (bottles etc.!). It’s even got a couple of mentions in a book that someone wrote about our job, having shadowed someone for several weeks and experienced it for himself!

9 hours ago, homeanddry said:

It’s actually pretty common for the subject to come up in conversation amongst colleagues at work, in a job where we can go for more than three hours with no real opportunity for a toilet visit - I’ve often heard others talking about how “bursting” they were when they could finally go, how they’ve managed to rush a quick visit in a brief unexpected opportunity or how they’ve had to improvise (bottles etc.!). It’s even got a couple of mentions in a book that someone wrote about our job, having shadowed someone for several weeks and experienced it for himself!

Having worked with a bunch of educators in the past, I understand how desperation conversations abound in the workplace!

I think the most enticing thing I overheard was at a friend's family vacation, just this past summer. A lot of us were hanging out on the beach, my friend and I reading while others were chatting. One of the women (adult daughter of my friend's mother's boyfriend- yep) was discussing her recent honeymoon with her husband, who was also present at the time. She said that she loved their trip to Yellowstone, but thought she "was going to die" on the kayaking venture. In her words, "[Husband] fell out of the kayak, and I for real pissed myself." Husband then replied "No joke, like actually pissed herself in the kayak", to which she added a downcast but confident "Yep". I was feeling aroused at this point but refrained from looking up from my book, unable to articulate to relevant but not oddly probing question.

Everyone then went on to ask about the rapids, the guide, and how [Husband] got back into the kayak. The only allusion back to this woman's wetting was my friend's mother saying "At least you guys were already kinda wet, right?" Truly, I feel for her, but her embarrassment was not terribly palpable. All in all everyone was OK! 

Edit: OMG upon reading this, I don't know why I didn't make some kind of "that's why it's called Yellowstone remark". Missed. Opportunity!

Edited by themerger (see edit history)
20 hours ago, homeanddry said:

I've changed career since I originally posted this thread and I see this a lot at my current workplace (minus the using bottles) but clinicians coming out of their rooms and telling me to let the patient know they'll be a few minutes because they've nipped to the bathroom - after having held it a good couple hours seeing patients back to back. 

1 hour ago, Ashi said:

I've changed career since I originally posted this thread and I see this a lot at my current workplace (minus the using bottles) but clinicians coming out of their rooms and telling me to let the patient know they'll be a few minutes because they've nipped to the bathroom - after having held it a good couple hours seeing patients back to back. 

Reassuring to know that they’re not using bottles in that context, I suppose!

We get that a lot too, though. “Just hang on a minute whilst I nip to the toilet”. You can have to wait a couple of hours to even get that brief opportunity though, and what should be a decent four or five minute window is often squeezed to nothing - delays are a big thing too, even three minutes can end up costing thousands of pounds!

What surprised me more was how frequently and openly people talk about how desperate they were yesterday or last week or whenever, and what they had to resort to etc.. It often comes up on briefing days too, where they’re busily telling us how important it is to stay hydrated!

Couple years ago I was at an outdoor eating establishment next to a table with several 20ish folks when I overheard a girl say something like –

“I raised my hand asking to be excused to use the bathroom.  Teacher wouldn’t let me leave.  Nobody tells me I can’t pee, just sat there and did it in my pants, showed her.”

Unfortunately there was no reaction to the story and the conversation moved on.

I was recently helping out at a school Christmas fair where a young, blond teacher was painting children’s faces. The school is pretty large and there was a long queue continuously. I was asked if I would go round giving the helpers tea/coffee and mince pies as a thank you for helping. 

I went over and asked the teacher if she would  prefer tea or coffee and she replied she would prefer to nip to the loo but a cup of tea would be great. 

Afterwards I was taking her her tea and I noticed she was tightly crossed legged. She was talking to the other member of staff who was with her saying she really really needed to visit the ladies but there were so many children still waiting so she would try her best to hold on a bit longer. 

I passed by again about 15 minute or so later and she was clearly squirming whilst trying to paint a child’s face.

Edited by Mbgpeelover (see edit history)
20 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Afterwards I was taking her her tea an drink noticed she was tightly crossed legged. She was talking to the other member of staff who was with her saying she really really needed to visit the ladies but there were so many children still waiting so she would try her best to hold on a bit longer. 

I passed by again about 15 minute shots later and she was clearly squirming whilst trying to paint a child’s face.

This is one of my most favorite scenarios for desperation, where woman has an ability to visit the restroom, but deliberately chooses not to because of something what she is considering more important.

• 1 month later...

At sixth grade we were doing a map at groups. We were at schoolyard and one boy in my Group said humorously "Now i have to use….. What was it?...… Oh yeah, Potty!. And run away.

At ninth grade in class. It was schoolphoto day. We were going there and some girls went to boys bathroom to make up themselves and one boy says loud "Hey you are going to the boys bathroom and i have to pee, and another boy said "I Need to pee also". Third boy commented "Do you think it's fun if they pee their pants in the Picture. Then the first boy gets to use the toilet and another Waits and said "Don't pee to the floor". Second time at ninth grade at class one boy asked the theacher "Can i go to bahtroom?" and another boy commented "You must hold it" and third boy commented "Make the boy hold it" Teacher asks" Do you really need?. Then the boy who asked bathroom said "I can hold it".

At 10th grade i was in class and some boy asked the teacher "Can i go to bathroom because i don't want wet my pants here? and teacher's answer was "Yes, it is the right thing to do, if you need it.

At vocational school i heard at school corridor when one girl talked to a boy.

Girl: Block it

Boy: Bladder can't be blocked

Girl: Block it

Boy: It can't be blocked if you need to pee bad.

Girl: Yes you can. Grab yourself.

Boy: It is the same thing as holding in.

Girl: Well, anyway it helps a little bit.

• 6 months later...

Today i heard when a boy and a girl talked about movies and best place is to watch at home, because you can hold bathroom breaks if you need the toilet. After that he told an experience when he had gone to cinema and after half an hour he had to pee. He had held thinking he can hold it, but then it was hard to focus to the movie and he couldn't hold anymore so he get to toilet

At school I remember overhearing a very attractive young music teacher singing 'need a wee, need a wee' to herself while hopping up and down filing some paperwork before asking a teaching assistant to watch the class for her so she could go to the loo. 

Can also remember in one of my first days of secondary school overhearing a conversation between two Year 11 (final year) girls, where one of them was doing a very obvious pee dance and said 'I'm just gonna go for a wee, I've been dying all through chemistry' before rushing off. There was also a conversation I heard between two girls waiting in a very long queue for the toilets (which were locked) at the start of the lunch break, one of them said 'I'll wet myself if they don't hurry up and open them'. I turned around to see her there crossing her legs impatiently. 

Also more recently, I was in a really long slow moving queue for the border checks at an airport. An attractive, professionally dressed young blonde woman in front of me was fidgeting around and crossing her legs. She was talking to someone further behind us in the queue when I heard her say 'I'm absolutely dying for the toilet... I *really* need the toilet'. When she finally got through the passport check she stood there waiting with her legs crossed for her colleagues to join her before asking them to look after her suitcase for her so she could run to the toilet. 

When I was in junior high I overheard an interesting conversation between a couple of older popular girls. Apparently one of them (the captain of the basketball team) had accidentally full-on peed her pants laughing at a sleepover last year. She talked about how warm and sudden it all was.

There was also the time one of my teammates (she had this really goofy/airhead personality but was probably one of the smartest girls in school) abruptly froze in the middle of a set and exclaimed, “I just peed myself a little!” while giggling. Our coach rolled her eyes and yelled at her to just go to the bathroom.

Having worked with the public I have seen a few woman holding themselves saying they needed to pee badly. My ears always perk up with comments.

The event I remember most was long ago and had nothing to do with work. I was a customer in a small convenience store while on vacation. There were two females shopping as well. One said to the other Ï have to pee real bad. Her friend said well you are supposed to hold it. And she replied I have been holding it for a long time. I tried to linger to hear  more but as I said it was a small store, and I didn't want to seem like a creep. I walked around but I heard nothing more. 

I was thrilled for the first time I witnessed someone else who liked holding their pee for fun! 

Goodness I have so many things I could write here. 

Heres a few:

in line at a busy supermarket and the person in front of me was moving around a lot while loading her shopping in the conveyer belt. She was in her early twenties in a short skirt and t-shirt and fidgety. As the person before her left the lady at the till apologised as standard for the delay and the customer replied ‘it wouldn’t be so bad except i’ve been bursting for the toilet for ages and hope I make it. I wasn’t expecting such a long queue at the checkout.’ 

The cashier apologised again and helped her bag her goods and although the young girl was clearly visible desperate I assume she made it to the bathroom though she had quite a walk to the opposite end of the supermarket to get to them! 

Another time i was on a public bus when two lads got on, late teens early twenties and sat down on the side facing seats at the front. One guy was crossing his legs and bouncing them a lot and I overheard him say to his mate ‘shit I need to piss so bad. I hope we don’t have any red lights!’ His mate never really responded and I enjoyed watching the young lad who even discreetly grabbed himself at one point. 

Another time on on a bus leading up to Christmas and a family got on in town with some children including a girl who was in her late teens. Two sat behind me and the rest a few seats back. I couldn’t see any of them as I was in front of them but I could hear the teenager saying to her sister ‘as soon as we get home I need the bathroom first ok? I’m not even sure I will make it I have to go soooo bad!’

At university in a large lecture theatre during a very long boring lecture one lad near the end of a row in front of me was bouncing his leg and whispered to the girl beside him ‘sorry I can’t sit still. I’m really desperate for the toilet’ I couldn’t take my eyes off him after that! 

So so many more but will leave at that for just now.