female Todays accidental wetting!

Amazing video.  You're quite a lovely lady and I agree with everyone else that admires your courage showing your face here.  I know you said that you don't do your own laundry and that videos take forever to upload with your internet, but for those that would love to see something like this in pants/jeans, would you consider saving a pair that are basically trash and giving them a proper send off before disposing of them?

Awesum post and sweet video.

On 9/23/2018 at 3:48 PM, koyaomo said:

Amazing video.  You're quite a lovely lady and I agree with everyone else that admires your courage showing your face here.  I know you said that you don't do your own laundry and that videos take forever to upload with your internet, but for those that would love to see something like this in pants/jeans, would you consider saving a pair that are basically trash and giving them a proper send off before disposing of them?

I wholeheartedly second this idea. Nothing wud b more sexier than a good faded jeans soaking both front and back.

Stunning !! Very sexy thanks for sharing same here you would look lovley in skinny jeans !!

Lovely pics, babe(; I would love to control your bladder some time! I promise I'll make it interesting!