Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Todays accidental wetting!

On 6/1/2017 at 5:37 AM, Gemmy said:

The pics are amazing but that video, god dayum. The amount you peed was tremendous, it just kept coming and on top of that you are gorgeous and have an amazing body. Not gonna lie I kind of love the way your boobs jiggle in the beginning of the video when you were squirming. I keep watching that part over and over. :admire2::admire:

Ty so much gemmy that means so much coming from you ive followed you over the last two years and i adore you

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So today i was home alone playing around i peed and took a shower around 1. Then i drank 2 16 oz water bottle on my own and a coke. So i already had to pee a little bit prolly about a 4-5. Then i star

20170529_182400.mp4 The video!

All I can say is what a lucky guy to have control over your bladder!!! If there is one thing I love it's having the power in my hands and the possibility of having that person completely loose control

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That was totally awesome :grin:

You are so pretty and cute when fidgeting, love how you open your mouth as you begin to lose control, and let it all out. Love the way it cascaded down your sexy legs and the times when you'd put your hand between your legs or rub your panties. Would be so hot to see you cup your hand and rub pee up the front of your panties. Or a view from behind with your legs together watching it run down your legs...thank you so much for sharing your beautiful self, you make me want to make a video just for you since you were so kind to share, pm if so haha :)

• This topic was pinned, unpinned and featured
Guest Closed_Account

Oh my goodness, that was amazing, thanks for posting. I think my favorite part was your reaction: there's nothing quite like a beautiful woman being so obviously turned on while doing something dirty.

Edited by Coinín Beag (see edit history)
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 1:50 AM, Revolver_Kidd said:

All I can say is what a lucky guy to have control over your bladder!!! If there is one thing I love it's having the power in my hands and the possibility of having that person completely loose control!! 

Not only that, I give you complete credit for showing your face! You are a brave girl and embracing your fetish, kudos to you!! Lovely pictures too!! <3

I've also  always waned someone to be in control of me. :rolleyes: if you want you can pm me, and i'll give you a time I can be on and desperate or a pee.I need some fun in my life. I'll send pictures, but I will not show my face. sorry, but I'm not that brave. Applause to crazycatgirl3 though.

Edited by purplepotato (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...

Wow wow wow. Not sure why I missed this at the time but what an absolutely great post and then words can’t describe how great your video is. I’d love to have seen more of your desperation as was just so cute you whimpering and jiggling and looking so hot... but then when you exploded the sighing the look on your face (that look of relief on your face is amazing) and that thick gushing stream that just flows and flows for a full minute. You clearly have a huge bladder (have you ever measured how much you can hold) and you put so much effort into holding but from look on your face it seems the effort returned the most satisfying reward. I’d love to hear more about other times you’ve been so desperate and relieved.

• 10 months later...