Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Did you ever have a teacher who wouldn't let you go?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a teacher I do not allow toilet breaks during class. Growing up did you ever have teachers who had the same rules? Staff edit: User was warned for this post

Excuse me but what the Hell? I went through your profile and this seems to be the only thing you talk about, how you misuse your authority as an educator.   I hope you're not speaking the tr

Twelve posts on the forum all about this. I don't know whether or not this is a fantasy you are playing out or if you actually are a teacher. If it is the latter then I am kind of creeped out. Reading

On 6/8/2017 at 8:41 AM, MsFortune-Take said:

So you wet yourself or you ignored her and went to the restroom and got yelled at? Also how old were you?

I wet myself while I was waiting to ask the teacher if I could go :( And I was in first grade. Actually this teacher was terrible on several occasions to me and I ended up switching classes in the middle of freaking first grade. >.>

When I was in high school a girl asked the teacher if she could go to the bathroom, to which she said no. She asked 3 more times and was actually pissing off the teacher. After about 10 minutes she got up and walked out. She just said "I'm going to the bathroom, I don't care what she says". The weird thing is, this was the 1st class after lunch (plenty of time to go). She was in my next class too, but she was absent for the rest of the day. I got hard just because she apparently had to go home. Another time in school, a girl asked to go to the bathroom and the teacher asked her if it was an emergency. She replied "It will be when I pee in my pants". He let her go right after she said that:(

On 6/16/2017 at 8:28 PM, sarafayer said:

I know it sounds weird but I think that incident is a huge part of the basis for why I have this fetish.

Not necessarily my parents were very strict about controlling ourselves  with obvious signs of desperation and definitely any wetting being punished.

Also I attended Catholic School , where being excused to use the restroom was a major embarrassing hassle if we were allowed to go at all.

Sometimes we were all taken to the restrooms mid morning and that was it until the end of the day.

Several girls wet themselves, and I on numerous  occasions sat there holding myself and squrming , fearful of wetting my pants at any moment. I wondered at the time how I could I be the only one needing to pee so badly .

I don't understand the relationship but we share the same history and fetish.

Aside from all the angry posts, I do recall during my last month of senior year in high school someone decided to post bomb threats in the bathrooms. At first it was played as an april fools joke, but some asshole decided to keep posting threats. So the principle had enough and said using the restrooms were to be neglected by all teachers because they didn't wanna risk someone posting anymore bomb threats. At one point I saw a girl pee herself in my math class because my teacher wouldn't let her go. Thankfully I was always good with my bathroom breaks, but needless to say it was a terrible last month of senior year.

My high school years have been marred by teachers who have think adolescents should be old enough to manage their bladder without having to take bathroom breaks from class. Omorashi is only ever pleasant when there is no humiliation entailed (at least for me) and as a student who has suffered from this, I really hope you'd start letting your students pee when they have to. Over time, your students, especially the girls, will start to hide the fact that they need to pee, knowing that you wouldn't let them, just to avoid the embarrassment of being denied and drawing the attention of the whole class. That means they'd end up holding their pee quielty even when they're dying to go. You don't know how it feels to be bursting in class, or you would've let your students go. There's the fear of wetting yourself, the anxiety from watching the clock slowly tick its way till recess, the embarrassment when others see you holding yourself when it's too much, and of course the desperation. Students learn to dread those teachers with strict bathroom policies, and it's the first step of being a hated teacher rather than a popular one. I really hope you'd start letting your students bathroom breaks, for your sake as much as for theirs. 

Edited by Ally98 (see edit history)
On 5/28/2017 at 2:24 PM, S333-2 said:

Denying the access isnt good (imo); Making it the kids have 24/7 free access isnt good aswell (imo).

That´s why i think the access should be given, but not "no questions asked" style. 

If a kid walks to the bathroom evry 5minute  -> school medic
if a kid has "diarrhea" evry few days -> school medic
if a kid always goes to the bathroom 5min after lessons start -> school medic
if xxxx (especialy suspicous things) -> school medic

if a kid walks to bathroom 5min before lesson ends -> teachers choice (if pupil gets send to medic)

If school medic find´s out the kid is doing it "just for fun/doesnt want to be in lesson/smoking on toilet or w/e" -> punishment (what punishment to give is another hard question .. )
If school medic thinks theres a "real" reason -> treatment (+"free" toilet access for a while/till next medical check)

Hope its understandable what i mean?

There´s also other intresting questions coming up with this.
Idk how its in the US - but here. during exams e.g., u need someone to come with you (on many schools, or have to finish the exam first). There (ofc) only are a few teachers to come with you (if there even is one ready to go and doesnt need to get called first ..  ).
Is it denial of toilet access if there are only 2 teachers to come with you, but 3 pupils want to go toilet (especially at like 3-5hr long exams)? or is it ok to tell them they need to wait till other pupil is finished?

But theres many many things to discuss about it .. Does the teacher fail his/her supervision if the pupil gets hurt/breaks some laws/damages somethin etc during potty break? Does an exam have to be ended when leaving the room (even if its just a toilet break)?  How can a school even really punish a pupil today?

A teacher not letting their pupils go toilet bc they dislike single pupils, "just for fun", or even for "own pleasure" is wrong.
A teacher teaching the students to "control" their bladder, thinking in advance to keep it empty etc... (imho thats something their parents should have teached long before (and i couldnt think of an punishment the teacher was allowed/able to give that would have made me stop it back then anyway).
Letting the pupils just go out every single time they just wish to, without any consequences, is wrong aswell tho (imo).

It´s a real hard one. Imho the parents should get "punished" (via e.g. higher tax/ lower child bonus/parent teaching hours/ fine) for not teaching their kids different things (especially things that "hurt" other people), since fear of this usualy helps getting the parents to do it (atleast working for many medical stuff). I guess its starting to get offtopic a bit too far now tho .. 

I've done several tests were you weren't allowed to use the bathroom until you were done with your test. In fact most of my tests have been like this. I've never had to wait more than 3 hours for bathroom access at school though. During state tests we would have timed breaks halfway through the exam where they would give us snacks, an opportunity to walk a bit and a toilet break.

I have administered tests to groups for a number of years.  Standardized tests seldom have any one section that takes more than an hour, and instructors followed advice and split their major exams into segments that were no more than 90 minutes.  Needing a toilet break during a test was rarely a problem.  If the purpose of the test is to determine what the students know, an excessively-long exam will interfere with that.  I know that some students have been subjected to continuous sessions as long as three hours, but it's not a good practice.

Guest richard2
On 6/19/2017 at 7:37 PM, wettingman said:

Not necessarily my parents were very strict about controlling ourselves  with obvious signs of desperation and definitely any wetting being punished.

Also I attended Catholic School , where being excused to use the restroom was a major embarrassing hassle if we were allowed to go at all.

Sometimes we were all taken to the restrooms mid morning and that was it until the end of the day.

Several girls wet themselves, and I on numerous  occasions sat there holding myself and squrming , fearful of wetting my pants at any moment. I wondered at the time how I could I be the only one needing to pee so badly .

I don't understand the relationship but we share the same history and fetish.

I went to Catholic school too. It was brutal with the bathroom  breaks!  Most kids did not have accidents after about 3rd grade as I recall. There did seem to be a large number of close calls though.  I too, always had the feeling that I was the only one that always needed to pee so badly all the time.   I am convinced that that is at least partly the cause of my fetish

When I was in 3rd grade, I had a teacher that was extremely strict about bathroom privileges.  im ussually a shy quiet student, but oneday we had to do a writing assignment. My bladder was getting pretty full so I asked her if I could use the bathroom and she said no wait until your break, which was in three hours. I had to pee so bad that I started to hold myself. A few minutes later my bladder was so full that I started crying. my bladder contracted really hard and I peed a little into my pants. I started crying more and I asked the teacher if I can use the bathroom and she said no I have to wait until break with was a few hours away. I had to pee so bad that my bladder was burning and I tried to hold it for the next few hours like the teacher said.  My bladder contracted and the pee started coming out into my pants and I started to wet myself.. I could feel the pee shooting into my pants and I started to tear up a lot. When I was empty the teacher made clean my mess and made me do back to my seat with wet pants

8 hours ago, MsFortune-Take said:

Woo! This post has officially made it to the most disliked post!

Just out of curiosity, how can you know that? Is there a way to find the most disliked posts on this site, or are you just such an active member that you have read practically all threads and can remember the previously most disliked one?

1 hour ago, Fisk said:

Just out of curiosity, how can you know that? Is there a way to find the most disliked posts on this site, or are you just such an active member that you have read practically all threads and can remember the previously most disliked one?

The last one that had the most dislikes had 22 dislikes, it was someone saying bans should affect reputation.

57 minutes ago, MsFortune-Take said:

The last one that had the most dislikes had 22 dislikes, it was someone saying bans should affect reputation.

Yeah, but how do you know that? How do you know it was previously the most disliked post? Can you see it from somewhere, or did you just remember?

(I'm curious, because if it is possible, I'd like to browse the most disliked threads of this site just to see what is the usergroup's general opinion about what is acceptable and what is not.)

15 minutes ago, Fisk said:

Yeah, but how do you know that? How do you know it was previously the most disliked post? Can you see it from somewhere, or did you just remember?

(I'm curious, because if it is possible, I'd like to browse the most disliked threads of this site just to see what is the usergroup's general opinion about what is acceptable and what is not.)

Nope, I just remember that there wasn't a post that had that many dislikes. Some people even mentioned that.