Sign In

Ladies and Urinals

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One lady I knew tried to use a urinal on a night out because of the queue for the ladies' lavatories. It didn't work out well for her, most of it ended up in her jeans. i suspect she did it partl

My uncle built a cabin (read modrn house with solar and heated floors, etc. - not rustic late 1800's drafty log cabin) and the top floor was the master bedroom, workroom, stroll in closet, and (most i

I have been learning standing to pee over the last few months- it's how my omo fetish originated, when my early attempts almost always led to wet clothes. I'd say I can stand to pee with as much

Posted Images

5 hours ago, SarahRe said:

Well, that's totally up to you.  I'm certainly not asking you to or anything, especially if you'd have to go to a lot of trouble.  I mean, if you do send me something then I'll watch it and probably enjoy it very much, but please don't do anything that would make you uncomfortable.

Also, I just feel like I should say this too:  I don't think I wouldn't be comfortable sending a video of myself anytime soon.  I'm not saying that I think you would ever ask me to, but I just want to be honest about it from the start.  I don't think it would be fair of me if I gave any implications otherwise.

Your body your choice!  Also that's the first time I've heard a girl say "yes, send me dick pics" lol. 

As for the other part of what you said, this might be something where my interests and yours don't quite line up as perfectly.  It's not about emasculation or anything in my mind—I don't want someone to feel less masculine or manly or whatever because I got to see his penis or was able to out-pee him or something.  I think for me the exposure part is more about vulnerability, especially if he's exposed and I'm not (when there's mutual vulnerability, it's like it cancels out and then nobody's vulnerable at all).  And I know that probably most people's ideas of masculinity don't go well with vulnerability, but for me those concepts are kind of orthogonal.

Emasculation doesn't necessarily mean "deprived of feeling masculine", but "made vulnerable", which is what I meant - women can pee while hiding themselves from the side; i can't. 

I'm not sure I really think about any of this stuff in such a grand way, but I'm glad to know you think that my pee stream and I are making the world a better place!

A lot of this stuff is so rare that it's easier to talk about symbolically instead of graphically, even if those symbols end up looking like nonsense sometimes ... I think I may have ended up doing that lol.   

Thanks for these!  I definitely found some stuff in the first link that I hadn't seen before.  And yep, I do enjoy that video (though I've seen it before).

Here's some more coed urinal usage.  Unfortunately, none of it involves the woman standing. 

9dd77ce26b4bf6a4f01aec1cd94685af6c725896.flv Girl peeing at Dodger Stadium.flv Girl peeing in men's bathroom - YouTube.flv Girl pees in trough style urinal.flv Girl tries to pee in trough style urinal.flv What My Friend Glo will Do For Five Dollars.mp4

You're probably right about this if someone were to see me diagonally from the front, but I'm pretty sure someone would be able to tell if they got a full straight-on view from the front and looked directly at me.  They'd be able to see pretty much everything, except for whatever little slivers of surface area my two "spreading" fingers would be covering.  I think I'd be just as exposed as the guys would be if someone got to see me from that angle.

I still don't think you would be discovered, because most guys aren't *trying* to see penises at the urinal. 

Hmm.  Then I'm not sure whether or not what I can do really counts, then.  Obviously it varies greatly depending on the pants, but I don't have any where I can just leave them exactly in place.  They all have to come down at least a little, like maybe to the top of my actual butt crack, but it doesn't matter because I'm basically always wearing a shirt longer than that anyway.  I've looked at myself in the mirror a lot in pants-up peeing position, and I really don't think anybody standing behind me would ever think, "Hey, that person's pants are partially pulled down!"  Or to put it differently, I've seen plenty of guys wearing pants as low as (or lower than) where my pants have to go in order to pee.

And to be honest, I do have some pants where I just can't do it without pulling them down farther, but I don't wear them as much.  (This is really more about just not liking my clothes too tight-fitting than it is about peeing.  And I still pee standing when possible in those pants too—I just have to go ahead and pull them down.)

All I really mean by "through the fly" is without pulling your pants all the way down like Butters. 

It's interesting that seeing a girl use a funnel at a urinal does even less for you than seeing her sit on it—I wouldn't have guessed that.

To me, a funnel means peeing into a container and then dumping it out.  I'm not interested in a woman peeing out of a funnel anymore than I am in her peeing in a bottle and dumping it out. 

Yeah I thought about this too.  I can't really point my stream directly downward even if I try, so I'd be worried about peeing on the person on the other side!

Have you tried peeing not at full force?  That's not exactly aiming down, but it does get your stream not as far. 

4 hours ago, SarahRe said:

Also, I'm continually amazed by how many guys seem to be totally okay with people recording them peeing with their faces clearly visible.  I'm obviously not complaining, but how standard is this?  What percentage of guys do you think are okay with their friend taking a clear video of their face and penis and putting it on the internet for the whole world to see?

No idea, but I'm pretty sure exhibitionism is a little less common in men than women. 

1 hour ago, bibibibi said:

Your body your choice!  Also that's the first time I've heard a girl say "yes, send me dick pics" lol.

Well, dick pics, no, but dick-with-an-impressive-pee-stream pics are a little different.  No offense to your particular dick, which I'm sure is very nice-looking and all, but just a picture of a penis by itself doesn't do much for me unless it's doing something interesting or there's a body and face attached.

Emasculation doesn't necessarily mean "deprived of feeling masculine", but "made vulnerable", which is what I meant - women can pee while hiding themselves from the side; i can't. 

Oh okay then.  I just saw e-mascu-lation and assumed you meant some sort of loss of masculinity.

Thanks for posting these!  I'd seen some of them before, but "Girl pees in trough style urinal.flv" was totally new to me.

Hey, while we're on the topic: you've seen the video of the Danish girl (at least, I think she's Danish) in the skirt and the visor peeing (standing) in the outdoor trough urinal, right?  If not, then I'll find them and try to post them.

(But before I do, I just want to double-check: any public peeing video posted to Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/etc. is pretty much automatically NOT voyeur content, right?  Even if random people's genitals are visible?)

All I really mean by "through the fly" is without pulling your pants all the way down like Butters.

Then in that case, I can indeed go "through the fly" in the pants that I wear most of the time.  Glad to know I meet the criteria!  I might have been slightly sad if I had been disqualified.

Oh and about Butters, I have to state an observation I've made, because I'm 100% sure that I'll never have a more appropriate opportunity in my life:

The urinal in the boys' bathroom in South Park is plainly visible in side view from the door based on the way they draw it.  Just look at it sometime.  Seriously, the people outside are gonna see everything when the door opens.  If I had attended South Park Elementary, I'm pretty sure I would have found plenty of excuses to linger around in the hallway outside the boys' bathroom.

Also, what does it say about me that I noticed and thought about this?  (Answer: probably nothing good.)

To me, a funnel means peeing into a container and then dumping it out.  I'm not interested in a woman peeing out of a funnel anymore than I am in her peeing in a bottle and dumping it out.

Okay, that makes sense when you put it that way.

Hey, speaking of peeing in bottles, I've always wondered how people actually do that and have the bottle hold it all.  Am I some sort of big-bladdered weirdo if I pee a lot more than 16 ounces or 20 ounces or whatever a typical bottle holds?

Have you tried peeing not at full force?  That's not exactly aiming down, but it does get your stream not as far. 

Hmm, that might work.  I usually do try to go full force when standing, though, even with my pants down, because it helps ensure a neat stream (especially right at the start).  Also, if I do have my pants down, then I can also get the stream angle down a little just by leaning forward.

No idea, but I'm pretty sure exhibitionism is a little less common in men than women.

Really?  You think it's less common in men?  Why do you think that?  I honestly would have thought it was more common in men.

1 hour ago, SarahRe said:

Well, dick pics, no, but dick-with-an-impressive-pee-stream pics are a little different.  No offense to your particular dick, which I'm sure is very nice-looking and all, but just a picture of a penis by itself doesn't do much for me unless it's doing something interesting or there's a body and face attached.

lol

Thanks for posting these!  I'd seen some of them before, but "Girl pees in trough style urinal.flv" was totally new to me.

Hey, while we're on the topic: you've seen the video of the Danish girl (at least, I think she's Danish) in the skirt and the visor peeing (standing) in the outdoor trough urinal, right?  If not, then I'll find them and try to post them.

(But before I do, I just want to double-check: any public peeing video posted to Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/etc. is pretty much automatically NOT voyeur content, right?  Even if random people's genitals are visible?)

attached, though I would say it's still voyeuring on people who didn't sign up to be in the video.  I've also attached a video of a woman discovering what it's like to stand at a urinal, though there's no one else in the room

Oh and about Butters, I have to state an observation I've made, because I'm 100% sure that I'll never have a more appropriate opportunity in my life:

The urinal in the boys' bathroom in South Park is plainly visible in side view from the door based on the way they draw it.  Just look at it sometime.  Seriously, the people outside are gonna see everything when the door opens.  If I had attended South Park Elementary, I'm pretty sure I would have found plenty of excuses to linger around in the hallway outside the boys' bathroom.

Also, what does it say about me that I noticed and thought about this?  (Answer: probably nothing good.)

It says you're a South Park fan?  It's one of my favorite tv shows. 

Hey, speaking of peeing in bottles, I've always wondered how people actually do that and have the bottle hold it all.  Am I some sort of big-bladdered weirdo if I pee a lot more than 16 ounces or 20 ounces or whatever a typical bottle holds?

I always pee more than the water bottle can hold lol 

Really?  You think it's less common in men?  Why do you think that?  I honestly would have thought it was more common in men.

I've always thought of exhibitionism as a deviation from showing off your body/dancing sexily, which women tend to be more interested than men.  When's the last time you saw a guy twerk on a girl?

Instagram photo by @saraxperia Iconosquare.mp4 Instagram photo by @saraxperia Iconosquare-2.mp4 tweet_20180623_190049.mp4
2 hours ago, bibibibi said:

attached, though I would say it's still voyeuring on people who didn't sign up to be in the video.  I've also attached a video of a woman discovering what it's like to stand at a urinal, though there's no one else in the room

I figured you'd seen the two of the Danish girl.  They're two of my favorites.  I know they're nowhere near as explicit as a lot of other videos, but they manage to check basically every single box of what I like to see.

I always pee more than the water bottle can hold lol

Okay good, so maybe I'm not so abnormal then.

I've always thought of exhibitionism as a deviation from showing off your body/dancing sexily, which women tend to be more interested than men.  When's the last time you saw a guy twerk on a girl?

Oh well if that's what you meant, then yeah.  I guess I was thinking of exhibitionism more as, like, taking your clothes off.

2 hours ago, SarahRe said:

Oh well if that's what you meant, then yeah.  I guess I was thinking of exhibitionism more as, like, taking your clothes off.

lol I guess it probably depends on the type of exhibitionism.  Women are more comfortable in general showing off their chests ... unless nipples would be exposed, in which case men would be more comfortable. 

Also did you like the "tweet" video?

2 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

I haven't been able to see it!  I keep getting the message about how servers are over capacity and downloads are restricted to active members.  Is there some other way that I can see it?

Honestly I'm surprised you're not an Active member yet given how frequently you've been posting.  I can send you a google drive link when I get home. 

1 minute ago, bibibibi said:

Honestly I'm surprised you're not an Active member yet given how frequently you've been posting.  I can send you a google drive link when I get home.

Actually, no need, as I found it another way (I mean, what I found has exactly the same title, so I assume it's the same video).  Thanks though!

I liked her reaction.  It makes me think back to what my own reaction must've been like the first time I got to use a urinal.  I bet I was a lot less calm and collected than she was.

On 11/30/2018 at 11:03 PM, SarahRe said:

Oh wow, you and I have exactly the same ultimate fantasy!  This is also my #1 erotic goal.  In fact, based on how much time I spend thinking about it, I sometimes wonder if it might be my #1 life goal as well.  (Better job?  Nah.  Start a family?  Nah.  Retire early and travel the world?  Nah.  Pee in a urinal alongside a bunch of guys?  Yep!)

Also like you, I haven't yet built up the courage to go into an occupied (or potentially occupied) men's room.  I made a kind of embarrassingly long series of posts about this recently.  The advice that helpful people have given me might be helpful to you as well, although I'm hoping to do it without anybody noticing that I'm actually a girl.

Yesss!!  :lol::lol::lol:  What more could a girl want out of life?!  Hahaha

I've been enjoying skimming through your post, but you're not kidding about it being long!  That sounds AMAZING though!!  It'd take some serious guts!  Let me know if you manage to pull it off!!

On 12/2/2018 at 1:58 PM, SarahRe said:

I don't know—how far do you think most men can pee?  I know what I've seen in various videos and photos, but I'm not sure how representative that is.  If I could ever figure out how to improve my launch angle, then it would probably wouldn't be close at all.

I'd never really thought all that much about a distance peeing contest against guys, but the more that I think about it, the more it excites me.  Is pee distance actually a thing that guys are proud of?  In other words, would they feel, like, embarrassed or something if I beat them?

https://permies.com/t/240/3965/women-peeing-outdoors

According to "Jennifer Wadsworth," it's not unheard of for women to beat men in pissing contests. 

Edited by bibibibi (see edit history)
On 11/30/2018 at 8:12 PM, SarahRe said:

It's not too intrusive at all—I'm glad to talk about any and all aspects of my peeing habits on here.  That's why I joined the site!

In multi-stall bathrooms, it depends on whether anybody else is in there (or whether I think anybody else is likely to come in).  If other people are present, then yes, I always sit, just because I don't want to cause a problem if anybody notices my feet pointing the wrong way under the stall.  If there's only one other person in there, then I might wait a few seconds or so in case she's about to leave, because I'd really rather stand if possible.

And yes, you guessed it exactly—I do indeed hold myself open even when sitting so that my stream still comes out cleanly and I don't have to wipe.  I have no idea why more people don't do this, except that maybe women in general seem to think they're not supposed to touch themselves when they pee.  But guys touch their penis when they pee, so why shouldn't I touch myself too?

I don't know how good your memory is on this, but on the rare occasion that you've had to pee without holding yourself open, can you feel your pee stream hit your labia?  I've always been curious as to whether girls needed to wipe for both sanitary and psychological reasons. 

On 12/8/2018 at 10:48 PM, PeerPressure said:

Yesss!!  :lol::lol::lol:  What more could a girl want out of life?!  Hahaha

I've been enjoying skimming through your post, but you're not kidding about it being long!  That sounds AMAZING though!!  It'd take some serious guts!  Let me know if you manage to pull it off!!

Oh, I absolutely will!  If you think I've written a lot on this topic so far, just wait 'til you see how much I end up writing if I actually manage to do it.

On 12/8/2018 at 11:47 PM, bibibibi said:

I don't know how good your memory is on this, but on the rare occasion that you've had to pee without holding yourself open, can you feel your pee stream hit your labia?  I've always been curious as to whether girls needed to wipe for both sanitary and psychological reasons. 

Well, first of all, it's really not that rare for me to pee (sitting) without holding myself open (I mean, there's one common circumstance in which I don't).  But when that happens, I don't know that I have any sort of clear-cut perception of "my pee stream is hitting my labia"—it's more of just a general perception of wetness and an awareness that my stream isn't coming out neatly.

Well, first of all, it's really not that rare for me to pee (sitting) without holding myself open (I mean, there's one common circumstance in which I don't).  But when that happens, I don't know that I have any sort of clear-cut perception of "my pee stream is hitting my labia"—it's more of just a general perception of wetness and an awareness that my stream isn't coming out neatly.

What is that circumstance? 

Hey, I'm gonna post something—anything—here, just because it seems like otherwise we're gonna end a long and interesting discussion about peeing with a weird allusion to something else that's super gross.

On 12/8/2018 at 11:47 PM, bibibibi said:

I've always been curious as to whether girls needed to wipe for both sanitary and psychological reasons. 

What did you mean by this?  What did you mean by "psychological reasons"?

1 minute ago, SarahRe said:

Hey, I'm gonna post something—anything—here, just because it seems like otherwise we're gonna end a long and interesting discussion about peeing with a weird allusion to something else that's super gross.

What did you mean by this?  What did you mean by "psychological reasons"?

lol you were clear enough with the first answer. 

By "psychological reasons," I was referring to persistent feelings that the female genitals are dirty and need cleaning, because they supposedly have no function other than for penises to ejaculate into.

lol you were clear enough with the first answer. 

Oh I know we were both clear on everything.  I just didn't want to have that be the last thing that we posted in the thread.  It just left a bad taste in my mouth, which I guess is also an extremely bad metaphor for me to be using here.

By "psychological reasons," I was referring to persistent feelings that the female genitals are dirty and need cleaning, because they supposedly have no function other than for penises to ejaculate into.

I wasn't referring to aiming your pee, but whether girls who never attempt it refuse to try in part because they feel not just "vaginas can't aim," but also "got to clean that dirty thing anyways"

Well, I certainly have never felt that way, but you probably already know that from other discussions we've had.

As for whether other people feel that way... I mean, I'm not sure, but I don't really get that idea.  Of course I agree that there's a sort of asymmetry in the way male and female genitals are treated and thought about, but I don't know that very many girls (either little girls or grown women) are walking around feeling some sense of shame over their dirty, dirty private parts.  At least, I don't think they feel that way today.  Maybe they did a hundred years ago—I don't know.

Then again I could be totally wrong here.  It's not like I've gone around asking or anything.

(And I get that you're not saying that girls should feel that way; you're just saying that you think society does make them feel that way.)

Oh I know we were both clear on everything.

You don't seem like you're as oblivious of a person as you've stated.  You might be conflating the 2 components of "feeling anxiety over being oblivious?"

As for whether other people feel that way... I mean, I'm not sure, but I don't really get that idea.  Of course I agree that there's a sort of asymmetry in the way male and female genitals are treated and thought about, but I don't know that very many girls (either little girls or grown women) are walking around feeling some sense of shame over their dirty, dirty private parts.  At least, I don't think they feel that way today.  Maybe they did a hundred years ago—I don't know.

Then again I could be totally wrong here.  It's not like I've gone around asking or anything.

(And I get that you're not saying that girls should feel that way; you're just saying that you think society does make them feel that way.)

I don't think it's a persistent, minute-to-minute thought, just a sentiment relative to how men feel about their junk. 

19 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

You don't seem like you're as oblivious of a person as you've stated.  You might be conflating the 2 components of "feeling anxiety over being oblivious?"

I think I'm probably just a million times more confident when I get to hide on here behind the good old internet anonymity barrier.  I'm totally different from this in real life.  Seriously, I would never be able to talk about any of this stuff with someone face-to-face, even someone with whom I felt reasonably comfortable.

As for being oblivious, it's easy to miss important information or to fail to pick up on some ostensibly clear social cue when you're stuck in your own head feeling nervous over what to say next or agonizing over something you did a minute ago that now seems super wrong and embarrassing.

Edited by SarahRe
Clarification (see edit history)