Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I don't want my account deleted but is it too late?

I clicked to delete my account this morning.  I was scared to stay on this site.  I haven't seen anything bad.  It been nice sharing experiences with people like me, but I'm always afraid someone's gonna post something and get everyone on here in trouble.  Like inappropriate illegal photos.  I don't want people to find out I have this fetish.  Again I haven't seen anything bad get posted but it a fetish site so I worry.

I dont want my account deleted.  Can the administrators please NOT delete my account.  I went to cancel the request but it was already back to nirmal.  And I got an email confirming my account was revived.  Was it because I logged out and back on?

Edited by Rick Dixon (see edit history)

I'm afraid I don't really understand your concerns. If you're worried about underage content, I can assure that the omo.org team works very diligently to make sure that nothing of that nature makes its way on here, and if it does, we rely on our members to report it as soon as possible so we can remove it.

The "report post" button is located here on any forum post.

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 2.53.05 PM.png

6 hours ago, Rick Dixon said:

I dont want my account deleted.  Can the administrators please NOT delete my account.  I went to cancel the request but it was already back to nirmal.  And I got an email confirming my account was revived.  Was it because I logged out and back on?

That's fine but can you instead message a staff member directly instead of creating an entire thread for this? The Guidance and Counciling forum is intended for people who want open discussion about a problem they're having. A question like this could have easily been answered if you sent a message to a moderator.

9 hours ago, Rick Dixon said:

I clicked to delete my account this morning.  I was scared to stay on this site.  I haven't seen anything bad.  It been nice sharing experiences with people like me, but I'm always afraid someone's gonna post something and get everyone on here in trouble.  Like inappropriate illegal photos.  I don't want people to find out I have this fetish.  Again I haven't seen anything bad get posted but it a fetish site so I worry.

I was the one that dealt with your account deletion request personally, Rick. At first I was going to let it go through, but then I saw the reason you gave for the request and cancelled it, and brought it up in a staff chat. I was going to see about messaging you at some point tonight to see what we could do better to make you feel safer and more comfortable on omorashi.org to see if we could change your mind on deleting, because I don't think any of us want to see a user leave because they feel afraid. I'm very happy to see you've changed your mind!

If it makes you feel any better, us in the moderating team are constantly on the prowl for things that might be considered illegal or even just flat out immoral. We get on top of every user report that comes in almost immediately (I myself am logged on almost 24/7, and moderators get a notification when something is reported, so I tend to see these things and take care of whatever issue arose as fast as humanly possible), so there's no need to worry. Something illegal being posted would be reported/discovered by a moderator in no time flat. Most dubious transgressions tend to come from brand new users who haven't familiarized themselves with the site rules yet, and as you know, introductory members need to have their posts approved by one of us on the moderating team, so most of the stuff other users would be worried about often doesn't even hit the site proper.

What I'm trying to say Rick, is that since the moderating team was formed earlier this year, this ship has been locked up tight, and you need not worry. If you see something you think you SHOULD be worried about, please click the report button. It will inform us immediately, and we will take care of any issue post-haste.

Once more, I'm happy you have decided to not delete your account and stay with us here on omorashi.org. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any other member of the staff!

I hope you have a nice day! :)

54 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

I was the one that dealt with your account deletion request personally, Rick. At first I was going to let it go through, but then I saw the reason you gave for the request and cancelled it, and brought it up in a staff chat. I was going to see about messaging you at some point tonight to see what we could do better to make you feel safer and more comfortable on omorashi.org to see if we could change your mind on deleting, because I don't think any of us want to see a user leave because they feel afraid. I'm very happy to see you've changed your mind!

If it makes you feel any better, us in the moderating team are constantly on the prowl for things that might be considered illegal or even just flat out immoral. We get on top of every user report that comes in almost immediately (I myself am logged on almost 24/7, and moderators get a notification when something is reported, so I tend to see these things and take care of whatever issue arose as fast as humanly possible), so there's no need to worry. Something illegal being posted would be reported/discovered by a moderator in no time flat. Most dubious transgressions tend to come from brand new users who haven't familiarized themselves with the site rules yet, and as you know, introductory members need to have their posts approved by one of us on the moderating team, so most of the stuff other users would be worried about often doesn't even hit the site proper.

What I'm trying to say Rick, is that since the moderating team was formed earlier this year, this ship has been locked up tight, and you need not worry. If you see something you think you SHOULD be worried about, please click the report button. It will inform us immediately, and we will take care of any issue post-haste.

Once more, I'm happy you have decided to not delete your account and stay with us here on omorashi.org. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any other member of the staff!

I hope you have a nice day! :)

I do love this site.  I grew up and never knew anyone with this fetish.  I kept it a secret.  This site is legal right?  Like if a cop saw it they wouldn't see it as something weird like other forums out there that include unlawful content, right?

im sorry if it too weird a question.  I'm a nervous dude lol. Thanks for not taking my request I appreciate it.  I feel like a freak sometimes having this fetish.