Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

After Alice teased me and kept me holding and I told her she would pay for doing so I completely forgot about it. At least until a few weeks later. It was one evening when Alice was working the evening shift in the shop and Matty had gone out to play snooker. I had had a relaxing evening and I was waiting to go and pick up Alice when she finished but as I was home alone I decided to go down a little early and keep her company. I hadn’t planned to hold but throughout the evening my bladder had filled up and I was feeling desperate for a wee but decided to enjoy it and skip using the bathroom before I left. I drove down to the shop and when I got there it was about quarter past 10. 

I went in and saw Alice was stood behind the counter and two guys at the back. I waved to Alice and then walked to the fridges and grabbed myself a bottle of juice. As I walked back to the counter the two guys followed behind me. As Alice served them I put my bag and bottle of juice under the counter and as I did I noticed Alice’s legs jiggling and it's a sight I have seen all too many times. I knew instantly she needed to pee and judging by the empty cup and empty dr pepper bottle she had been drinking plenty. I watched her jiggling for a few moments as she served the guys and after she had done and they had left the shop she turned and said hey to me. We chatted for a few minutes and she asked why I was so early. I told her I was bored and thought I would come see her. She smiled and said that now I was here she would go and pee. I laughed and told her I noticed her jiggly legs and she said “yeah, I really need to pee but now you are here I can go”. I blocked the way and said “but you haven’t finished yet”. She looked at me and then a look of realisation spread across her face and she squirmed. She told me that she really needed to pee and had been getting desperate. I nodded and said “that may be but you haven’t finished your shift yet and one, if I hadn’t come early you would have had to wait anyway and two, if you do this to me then I do it to you”. She moaned and danced on the spot a little and accepted her fate. 

As time passed she got more and more squirmy and kept asking if she could go pee but each time I told her she had to wait. Her jiggling legs soon became crossed and she could not stop dancing on the spot. We had a couple of customers and when they came in she tried to stand still and look composed but below the counter her legs were squeezing tight. I had her drink a bottle of juice so that definitely made her more desperate. Had she had to wait until I came to pick her up she would have probably been fine but I think the added juice coupled with the fact I was denying her had ramped up her desperation. With 10 minutes until the shop closed she was stood crossing and uncrossing her legs and was moaning that she was absolutely busting for a wee. Watching her cute butt wiggle was driving me crazy with arousal but also watching her squirm reminded me just how much I needed to pee. I was subtly squirming and trying not to show that I was desperate too as I wanted to tease her. She spent the next ten minutes dancing and squirming and telling me how close she was to wetting herself and begging time to hurry up. 

With a few minutes to go I looked at my watch and slowly counted down to add to her torture. When the clock hit 11 I told her and she went to push past me. I grabbed her arm and then handed her the keys to the front door and told her to go and lock up. She moaned and told me I was a meanie and she dashed off to lock the door. As she went I went back to the staff room and went into the bathroom. I pulled down my jeans and sat on the toilet squirming as I waited for her. When I heard her come in I started peeing and she appeared in front of me and moaned when she saw me on the toilet. She crossed her legs and held herself tight and pleaded with me to hurry up. She squirmed and danced but her desperation was made worse by the sound of me peeing. Suddenly a wet patch appeared on the front of her leggings and she moaned. It was so hot knowing she was so desperate that she was losing control. By the time I finished peeing she had leaked a few times and had a lovely wet patch on her leggings. She begged me to let her pee and I teased her for a few minutes asking why I should and what she would give me if I let her pee. She promised me anything and begged me to let her pee before she had an accident. Watching her squirm was so hot but I really could not be bothered with cleaning up if she did wet herself so I let her pee but only if she peed through her knickers and leggings. 

She quickly sat down and let out a sigh of relief as a stream of pee burst through her leggings. She peed for ages before the stream died down and when she stood up her leggings were completely soaked and she looked so cute. I told her to wait by the back door whilst I went and cashed up and put the cash in the safe. After everything was sorted and shut off we went to the car and I laid out a towel for her to sit on. When we got home I reminded her of her promises that she would do anything and we had a very fun evening.

• 1 year later...