Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fantasies you want to fulfill?

I looked for another thread like this and didn't see one, I hope it's okay. Does anyone have any diaper-related fantasies they hope to act out one day? ^_^

I don't know if mine will ever be possible because it requires a partner who's also into diaper play, but I love thinking about a guy peeing into my diaper while I'm wearing it and getting to sit around in it for a while :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine is pretty simple... I'd like to meet someone and become comfortable enough with her to reveal I'm ABDL without wrecking the relationship. Even that seems unlikely to me.

I looked for another thread like this and didn't see one, I hope it's okay. Does anyone have any diaper-related fantasies they hope to act out one day? ^_^ I don't know if mine will ever be possi

"Sitting on each others' laps and wetting - whoever's on top pees and it gets us both wet (then we can swap)" That's one of mine too! In that particular fantasy we have a "pee chair" where you only si

12 hours ago, Princess111 said:

I looked for another thread like this and didn't see one, I hope it's okay. Does anyone have any diaper-related fantasies they hope to act out one day? ^_^

I don't know if mine will ever be possible because it requires a partner who's also into diaper play, but I love thinking about a guy peeing into my diaper while I'm wearing it and getting to sit around in it for a while :)

Oh! how I have dreamt of this scenario, if only we were in the same place and were wearing at the time. Your place or mine ?

12 hours ago, Princess111 said:

Well I can tell you that that is a thing that can happen... did that to my wife once a few years back.  Was fun, but haven't done it since.  We just have other things that work better for us.

In general I will say that communication really is key.  If you're with a good partner then they should be willing to help you experience a fantasy no matter what it is, as long as it doesn't actively squick them out.  You just have to be willing to be honest and let them know that it is something you want or they'll never know!

23 hours ago, Princess111 said:

That sounds amazing! I'd love to help a woman do that! Among other things as well.

I forgot to add fantasies!

I definitely have the fantasy of wetting myself unintentionally, whether in my pants or in a diaper.  I've seen some methods on this site (like drink a lot, hold until it hurts then pee, and keep drinking a lot until you have an accident), but haven't had a chance to try them as yet.  

Would also love to be hypnotized and get triggered to wet myself by somebody else.  Unfortunately, the files I've found have zero effect on me, alas.  Haven't convinced my wife to let me try and find a kinky hypnotist for it yet either.  In particular, there's one hypnosis scenario that seems really hot, where someone asks you several times if you have to go to the bathroom, and you start to feel more desperate with each ask, but deny it, then when they say "right now" you have an accident.  That would be excellent!

On 2017-5-21 at 2:56 PM, Princess111 said:

I love thinking about a guy peeing into my diaper while I'm wearing it and getting to sit around in it for a while :)

I have similar fantasies around this area - I love the idea of basically sharing my pee with a girlfriend in various ways:

Peeing into each others' diapers while we're wearing them

Peeing (and/or messing) in our own diapers then swapping and wearing each others'

Similar ideas with just non-diaper clothing etc

Sitting on each others' laps and wetting - whoever's on top pees and it gets us both wet (then we can swap)

Standing up, cuddling real close and one of us pees getting us both wet (then the other returns the favour)

Sharing a bed with a bedwetting GF - I imagine her waking up mid-pee, getting a bit embarrassed and then I get to join in...

Unfortunately all these are dependent on finding a willing GF in the first place, and anything involving swapping wet clothes/diapers would require a GF of similar size to me which is somewhat unlikely given my size, so as always the fantasies go unfulfilled... :sad:

2 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

I have similar fantasies around this area - I love the idea of basically sharing my pee with a girlfriend in various ways:

Peeing into each others' diapers while we're wearing them

Peeing (and/or messing) in our own diapers then swapping and wearing each others'

Similar ideas with just non-diaper clothing etc

Sitting on each others' laps and wetting - whoever's on top pees and it gets us both wet (then we can swap)

Standing up, cuddling real close and one of us pees getting us both wet (then the other returns the favour)

Sharing a bed with a bedwetting GF - I imagine her waking up mid-pee, getting a bit embarrassed and then I get to join in...

Unfortunately all these are dependent on finding a willing GF in the first place, and anything involving swapping wet clothes/diapers would require a GF of similar size to me which is somewhat unlikely given my size, so as always the fantasies go unfulfilled... :sad:

"Sitting on each others' laps and wetting - whoever's on top pees and it gets us both wet (then we can swap)" That's one of mine too! In that particular fantasy we have a "pee chair" where you only sit if you're up for getting covered in it that day, and since I like to sit on my partners a lot anyway, it's a surprise when I do

1 hour ago, Princess111 said:

"Sitting on each others' laps and wetting - whoever's on top pees and it gets us both wet (then we can swap)" That's one of mine too! In that particular fantasy we have a "pee chair" where you only sit if you're up for getting covered in it that day, and since I like to sit on my partners a lot anyway, it's a surprise when I do

That sounds amazing too. I wish I had a woman to use me as a chair like that.

I'm lying flat on my back in a dark room, wearing thick cloth diapers and no plastic pants (so "unprotected") and thick felty pajamas, and a woman dressed the same way is face down on top of me and she needs to pee a lot. And she does.

I'd also like to try it with the roles reversed, and with the one on the bottom also face down, with myself in either of those roles.

3 hours ago, PrincessEmilia said:

I have a few, but one of the fantasies I like best would be, like being somewhat of a high class Noble/Princess and being "pampered" in more than one way. ♥

My girlfriend does the best she can to make my fantasy my real life, but you know we don't have endless money. (A small loan of 1 million dollars would be nice.)

Would you be willing to  earn it ?

7 hours ago, PrincessEmilia said:

I have a few, but one of the fantasies I like best would be, like being somewhat of a high class Noble/Princess and being "pampered" in more than one way. ♥

My girlfriend does the best she can to make my fantasy my real life, but you know we don't have endless money. (A small loan of 1 million dollars would be nice.)

That sounds so nice <3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2017 at 5:09 AM, thunderbunny said:

I forgot to add fantasies!

I definitely have the fantasy of wetting myself unintentionally, whether in my pants or in a diaper.  I've seen some methods on this site (like drink a lot, hold until it hurts then pee, and keep drinking a lot until you have an accident), but haven't had a chance to try them as yet.  

Would also love to be hypnotized and get triggered to wet myself by somebody else.  Unfortunately, the files I've found have zero effect on me, alas.  Haven't convinced my wife to let me try and find a kinky hypnotist for it yet either.  In particular, there's one hypnosis scenario that seems really hot, where someone asks you several times if you have to go to the bathroom, and you start to feel more desperate with each ask, but deny it, then when they say "right now" you have an accident.  That would be excellent!

Oh wow, that is really hot. I'd love to do that. For me so much about the enjoyment of this fetish is the loss of control, and giving up control to someone else is really hot to me.

I'm not sure if this counts as a diaper fantasy but sometimes I imagine being at home while a partner is at work or out for the day and I have to ask them permission every time I want to use the bathroom, and tell them how I'm feeling. They get to set the schedule for my day in terms of drinks and bathroom breaks, and text me periodically to ask how I'm doing and to enforce their rules. It's specifically designed to create urgency on and off all day, and toward the end, when they're on their way home, they force me to hold it until they get there, no matter what. It could be done with a diaper on to make it more difficult, I guess ;3 I just love to imagine begging them for permission and getting responses like "I'm busy, hold it until x time and then we'll see". Or maybe they could make me choose between holding it longer or going later or something.

As far as diaper fantasies go it'd just be really fun to wear with a partner and do normal things at home and cuddle and stuff and then hold and wet together. Or I could be the wearer and they could be the 'caretaker' (not parent or daddydom or anything like that for me personally).

I'm a bit out there compared to all your fantasies :P My biggest fantasy would be to crossdress in a big lolita skirt and go downtown, with a diaper on, and just wet it all day long until it leaks down my legs. Then keep wetting it and have it leak everywhere. All in public and full view of everyone, only shielded by having a big poofy skirt on ^^

I actually own quite a few lolita dresses, the only thing holding me back on this is myself lol...

I actually experienced my fantasy years ago.  I was on a date. Sipping on sodas all evening at the Santa Monica Pier we decided to walk down the moon lit beach. My date and I became desperate to pee. There was nowhere to go.  We joked about who was going to either expose themselves to pee, or wet their jeans. We started tickling each other. Falling to the sand, she sat on my hips and tried to hold my hands while I tickled her waist. My dates eyes got big as she looked down at me with a naughty smile.  Suddenly I felt her warm wetness flood the crotch of my jeans. We both both stood up laughing so hard I peed myself. We both went into the ocean it rinse off. 

Probably my biggest unfulfilled fantasy is to do a public pee outing with someone on a nice warm summer day/evening. Ideally we both wear matching panties and jeans or jeans shorts. We drink lots of fluids and when we need to pee we do it where ever we are. Small squirts more often would be best as it would dry fairly quickly and be ready for another pee. 

If we're sticking with non diapered stuff here,

i go on a date with a really cute guy, we go out to a nice resterant in a beach town and then go walking in the beach during sunset, after a while he starts to need to pee but is too shy to say anything, we keep walking and after a while he has an accident and I confier him, help him clean off, take him back to my place, and things go from there. 

Another one, similar scenario, except he's wearing a diaper and using it, but while we're walking in the beach, it leaks, he's super embarrassed, but I say it's okay, I like it, we go back, etc

6 hours ago, Brandie said:

Probably my biggest unfulfilled fantasy is to do a public pee outing with someone on a nice warm summer day/evening. Ideally we both wear matching panties and jeans or jeans shorts. We drink lots of fluids and when we need to pee we do it where ever we are. Small squirts more often would be best as it would dry fairly quickly and be ready for another pee. 

Brandie, It was my fantasy too for a long long time, but I found a girl 3 years ago who has exactly the same fantasy and in the summer months we go for a quick pub crawl in country pubs drinking pints of beer/lager then into the countryside for a delicious long liquid picnic. I like my g/f to wear a skirt, its very feminine and peeing panties underneath can leave the skirt largely dry. Sitting in plastic canvas chairs and letting go in panties/pants whenever we want to is an indescribable pleasure for each of us, and besides that we kiss and cuddle lying on a rug and just let go over each other whenever we want to and we can't hold it. Needing to pee is near constant, within 4/5 minutes of the last release so its endless pleasure for both of us. We have to move onto soft drinks after 3 pints or so of beer otherwise we loose control of our senses and its not so fun. If you are up for it, and I don't know where you live, PM me and I would be delighted to share the pleasure!

My big fantasies are:

having a partner relieve themselves in my diaper while I'm wearing it or right before it's put on me.

Having a partner frequently pat or squeeze my diaper to make sure I don't need a change.

Pushing my partner's hand to the front of my diaper while I wet it.

Having a partner change me/comfort me after an accident.

Sadly I'll likely never be able to act on these fantasies because I'll likely be too scared and embarrassed to tell my s/o (if I ever find one) about this...

8 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

Brandie, It was my fantasy too for a long long time, but I found a girl 3 years ago who has exactly the same fantasy and in the summer months we go for a quick pub crawl in country pubs drinking pints of beer/lager then into the countryside for a delicious long liquid picnic. I like my g/f to wear a skirt, its very feminine and peeing panties underneath can leave the skirt largely dry. Sitting in plastic canvas chairs and letting go in panties/pants whenever we want to is an indescribable pleasure for each of us, and besides that we kiss and cuddle lying on a rug and just let go over each other whenever we want to and we can't hold it. Needing to pee is near constant, within 4/5 minutes of the last release so its endless pleasure for both of us. We have to move onto soft drinks after 3 pints or so of beer otherwise we loose control of our senses and its not so fun. If you are up for it, and I don't know where you live, PM me and I would be delighted to share the pleasure!

Wow how fantastic is that! Love it.