Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

An interactive bedwetting story

Alright the only thing I've been able to decide about on this story is the title You decide the rest!

here are the character options

1. A 16 year old Asian girl with brown hair and brown eyes. She is short (only 5'1) and weighs about 121 lbs. She is shy, very quiet, and easily embarrassed.

2. A 17 year old American girl with blonde hair and green eyes. She's not short, but she's not tall either (5'4) she weighs 132 lbs. she is easygoing, has a lot of friends and can easily laugh off an embarrassing situation

3. A 16 year old African American girl. She has Black Hair and Brown eyes. She's tall(ish) (5'7) she weighs 140 lbs. She is very friendly and also not afraid to be honest. She handles embarrassing situations well

Edited by SodaPopinski (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe you should take suggestions from people Some ideas for what could the attic: Sarah is up there with a mysterious object that influences wetting somehow, like a radioactive flask? Or somethi

Next part is coming out tonight or tomorrow... for real this time.

2 it is (forgot to mention the names. I had planned on option 2 being named Marissa )

Marissa woke up in her usual state of drowsiness and confusion. She looked around her room it was dark. No light was shining through the window. She looked at her alarm clock, it was 3 AM.  She began to sit up, as she did she felt a cold dampness...It couldn't be. She lifted up her sheets and her fears were confirmed. "Wow.... for once I'm glad I woke up so early." The white pajama pants she had been wearing were now stained yellow on the bottom and all down her legs. They stuck to her legs and bottom. She didn't realize how soaked her back had become. Her entire room stunk of urine and she realized she still had to pee slightly. "I guess I might as well get rid of the rest of it" She let what little was left in her bladder out into her bed. Her legs were no longer cold but rather warm as she let out  a consistent stream  into her pants. She got out of bed and looked at the sheets. The wet spot was almost as big as her entire lower body. "damn was it really that bad...?" She smiled slightly " I didn't think I would be doing this again for a while"

alright here are our options for what she shall do next.

1. She tells her mother and hopes for the best

2. She hides her sheets and pajamas and never tells her mom 

3.She washes her sheets and pajamas and never tells her mom

Alright clearly 3 is the popular choice And to answer THATBURRITO's question I do plan on introducing different forms of wetting later in the story.

Marissa slowly stripped the sheets off of her bed, careful to not make any noise and wake her parents up. She got her sheets off the bed, and slowly tip-toed out of her room, pausing after each step to listen and make sure her parents hadn't heard her. She paused when she reached the downstairs steps... "Fuck" she thought to herself "How am I gonna get down here without waking them up?" She lived in an older house and the steps were VERY creaky.

Welp here are our 3 lovely choices

1. hide the sheets somewhere up stairs

2. just go back to her room and tell her mom in the morning

3. continue traversing down the steps and hope her parents don't wake up

3 wins again

Marissa slowly began to step down the stairs, each step she paused for a full minute and listened. She walked towards the laundry room and opened the washing machine. She quickly put her sheets into it and than began to strip off her soaked pajama bottoms. After she put them in the washing machine, She moved her hands to her yellow-stained underwear and started to pull them off. As she did she heard an upstairs door open. "Oh no" she whispered to herself softly. She watched in terror as her dad walked down the stairs, Her dad slowly walked towards the laundry room.  She began to panic "damn it" She was close to crying. She was going to be in a lot of trouble if she was caught walking around the house this late, And it would be pretty awkward to explain the fact that she was trying to wash her pee soaked sheets...

here are the next options

1. Hide behind the dryer

2. Run out through the back door

3.Give up and confess everything

Guess she'll be hiding behind the dryer...

Marissa quickly ducked behind the dryer, what she hadn't realized was how little space was behind there. Although it was a tight fit she did manage to fit, she than waited for her dad to go back to bed. He walked into the laundry room and began loading clothes into the dryer. Marissa was shivering slightly, for 2 reasons. 1. She was terrified 2. She was very cold, Her bottom and back (which were still covered in pee) felt ice cold.  "oops" she hear her dad say, She saw a small hamper of clothes on the ground. "He must have dropped it" she thought to herself. "Is that all of it?" he muttered. He than began to reach behind the dryer for a shirt which had fallen out of the hamper  . Marissa felt his hand brush past her thigh as he reached for it, She almost entirely stopped breathing in order to not be heard, and she was pushing herself as far to the right as she could to avoid being touched. Finally her father grabbed the shirt, put in the dryer, and left, shutting the door behind him. "Thank God" she whispered softly to herself. As she got up she realized 2 things, her butt was no longer cold and also, she had been  sitting in a puddle. "Did I really...?"  She looked at the puddle and knew what had happened, She had wet herself while hiding behind the dryer. "Guess Sarah was right, maybe I should be in diapers." She sighed and took her shirt and underwear off and put them in the washing machine. She was about to put some new clothes on when she suddenly received a text, it was from her best friend Sarah. it said "Get you're lazy butt outta bed and come to my house I got something to show ya"  She was about to text back that she couldn't because it was so late but than she looked out the window and saw that it was early morning.... How long had she been hiding?

alright here are the next 2 options

1. She double checks to make sure that there is no evidence left of her accident

2.She heads to Sarah's house

alright so clearly 1 is preferred

Marissa checked the time on her phone "6:59 AM" "That's nearly 3 hours... damn"  "It would suck to be caught now... Sarah can wait" she looked around the laundry room first and didn't immediately notice anything, next she checked around the kitchen and living room and once again, nothing. Finally she looked around the steps and saw what would have gave her away, while she had been walking down the steps the wet sheets and clothes had been dripping the entire way down. She grabbed some paper towels and wiped up all the pee that had been left on the stairs. "I hope that's all of it" she said to herself softly.

alright we have 2 options

1. She texts Sarah back

2. I can't think of anything else so you can decide for this one