Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who's up for it?

Guest insomea

What is your age?: 18

What is your gender?: Male

What is your occupation?: Student

How many times per day do you normally pee?: 4-6

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?): about 9 hours

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to?: about 5 hours

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go?: I normally wait a little bit 

Have you ever measured your output?: No

If yes, what is the most you have ever measured? Do you think this is your max capacity?

What are you interested in? (Check all that apply with an -x)
a. Wetting x
b. Holding x
c. BDSM x the sub side
d. Diaper x
e. Other x messing

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it?: Yes

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner?: Possibly, don't know if they were into it 

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.): Yes

How long have you been into omorashi?: Since I was 10

How long have you been practicing omorashi?: 11

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population?: Larger than average

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population?: Larger than average 

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life?: No

If yes, provide some details below :)

Edited by Rukako (see edit history)
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can also answer your questions, I bet it will be fun to see all the data in the end.  And yet your proposal raises another question... How many of us [omorashi fans] have healthcare related job

Why not both.  Have a,b,c,d and then an other section to write in.  

at is your age? 30 What is your gender? Female What is your occupation? Teacher How many times per day do you normally pee? 4 or 5   What is the longest you have ever h

What is your age? 18

What is your gender? Male

What is your occupation? Student/entrepreneur

How many times per day do you normally pee? 4-5 depends a lot on how much i drink

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?) Not including sleep 8 hours

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to? I fill pretty quick so not long

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go? I wait until I have to go fairly bad like a 6-7/10

Have you ever measured your output?
Nope

If yes, what is the most you have ever measured? Do you think this is your max capacity?

a. Wetting-xx
b. Holding-xx
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other- peeing into bottles, I know I'm weird.

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it? Nope

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner?
Yep, and I've never dated anyone #no one loves me

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
Nope

How long have you been into omoroashi?
For a very very very very very very very long time

How long have you been practicing omorashi? Bout a year

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population? Smaller

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population? Smaller

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life? Yep xD

details eh?
Well I was with a friend and she challenged me to one. We were out and about and shes like i kinda need to pee, and i saw i do too and then she said, do you want to see who can go the longest without going? I was taken aback by this cause i never thout shed want to do this and id never told her anything about omorashi. We went to her place and she brought out the infamous water. We chugged a quart and then slowly sipped on another quart. We both have really small bladders so it wasnt long before we got desperate. I could see her starting to squirm and i was starting to get pretty desperate too. It got to the point where i felt i was about to lose it and was about to accept defeat and run to the bathroom when all the sudden she jammed her hands into her crotch and ran to the bathroom. i could see her pants darkening as she stood up and saw pee flowing all over her as she ran into the bathroom. When she came out i ran in because of my own situation and when i came back out she was wearing different clothes. She told me i won and then i decided to head home and that was that xD. 
Edited by Lucass (see edit history)

What is your age?  27

What is your gender? female

What is your occupation? work for my own

How many times per day do you normally pee? 10 or so

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?)  Maybe 12h if you count the time I sleep at night

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to? few hours

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go? if possible I go as soon i start needing

Have you ever measured your output? no

a. Wetting X
b. Holding X
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it? no

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner? no

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) yes

How long have you been into omoroashi? I think I always been into

How long have you been practicing omorashi? 8 or 9 years

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population? smaller

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population? smaller

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life? no

What is your age?  58

What is your gender? Gender or sex?  I'm male.  I'm genderqueer.

What is your occupation? They pay me to work on the computer

How many times per day do you normally pee?  Not sure... 12 times?

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?)  I don't really do that.  Formal holds I mean.  

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to? That's how I do it.  Maybe four hours max.

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go?  I only wait if I'm in an omo mood

Have you ever measured your output? No

a. Wetting  x
b. Holding x
c. BDSM mildly
d. Diaper
e. Other - tickling to wet; coerced wetting

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it? Yes

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner? No

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) Yes

How long have you been into omoroashi? About 50 years

How long have you been practicing omorashi? See above

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population? Don't know don't care, not my thing

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population? Don't know don't care, not my thing

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life? No

What is your age? 20

What is your gender? Male

What is your occupation? Student 

How many times per day do you normally pee? 5 or 6, if I am holding, up to 10

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?) If we are counting sleeping hours, then about 16-17 hours, if not about 12 hours.

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to?
5 hours or so

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go? Somewhere in the middle.

Have you ever measured your output? Yes

If yes, what is the most you have ever measured? Do you think this is your max capacity? Roughly 1.3L. Close to max, but I can do better!

a. Wetting x
b. Holding x
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it? No

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner? Nah

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) Nope

How long have you been into omoroashi? About 11 years

How long have you been practicing omorashi? About 6 years

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population? Larger than average, according to what I've seen in other forum topics.

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population? Larger than average.

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life? Nope

N/A
Guest Closed_Account
On 5/24/2017 at 3:39 AM, insomea said:

What is your age?

What is your gender?

Male

What is your occupation?

Freelance 3D artist, full time archivist

How many times per day do you normally pee?

2-3

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?)

Without much hydration? Probably 24 hours. With plenty of hydration, maybe 8

No idea, maybe 4

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go?

Depends how busy I am

Not very accurately, but it's often over an imperial pint

See above

a. Wetting x
b. Holding less so
c. BDSM x
d. Diaper x
e. Other x

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it?

Sure

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner?

Yep

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)

I don't make a habit of it

Pretty much since I started being toilet trained

How long have you been practicing omorashi?

Roughly since puberty

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population?

Probably less than average: I don't practice much

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population?

Average

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life?

Nope

What is your age?

What is your gender?

Male

What is your occupation?

Masters Student

It varies depending on what I'm doing, but on a normal day I try and drink four litres (roughly a gallon I believe) of water, so I tend to pee probably 8 times a day.

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?)

Probably around 12 hours on a normal day, the longest I ever did after doing a proper 'hold' was 4 hours.

3 hours

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go?

The amount I drink normally means I'm fairly desperate each time I use the bathroom, especially when my bladder is tired towards the end of the day.

Several times, whenever I'm doing a proper hold and it's convenient to measure.

The biggest hold I've ever measured was 1.8 litres. But I believe I've held more on other occasions and sadly haven't been able to measure it.

a. Wetting - not so much, but sometimes
b. Holding - very much so
c. BDSM 
d. Diaper 
e. Other 

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it?

No

No

No

How long have you been into omorashi?

Since I was probably around 10

Since I was around 15, but more regularly in the last 3 years or so

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population?

Probably somewhat larger than average judging by these forums.

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population?

Compared to most people I believe I have a very strong, well trained bladder with a large capacity.

No, but would be very interested in having one with a girl.
What is your age?

What is your gender?
Female

What is your occupation?
Currently looking for a job.

I don't know, 8 - 12 times ? Depends on how much I drink and what I drink.

Never timed it, I guess it would be a couple of hours.

Never timed it, I guess it would be a couple of hours.
When in public, I will wait for some time but not to the bursting point. But when I am at home, I will wait until the almost bursting point - usually I am squirming before I finally go to the toilet.

Nope.

a. Wetting -  X
b. Holding -  X
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other - X (wet clothing)

Never talked about it IRL.

See question above.

No.

I guess since I was little, but the first time I wet myself on purpose was when I was 19.

For 10-12 years I think (not always the same frequency)

I don't know.

I don't know, although I guess it would be at least avarage.

No.
What is your age?

What is your gender?
Male

What is your occupation?

Business (Sales) and Photography

I'd say 4 to 8?

I really can't tell, 6 hours? 4? I never just hold for the fun of it.

Can't tell either.

I usually wait especially when I need to go often, from drinking too much water for example. But never too long. At home I sometimes wait extra long.

Never

n/a

a. Wetting -  yes
b. Holding -  not sure
c. BDSM - very mild 
d. Diaper - eh... never tried?
e. Other - panties (seeing a girl wearing them ) and wet clothes especially!

I told my gf I discovered I like this.

Yes

Yes, twitter a bit (find me, i'm Dutch_Gus)

realised I like this just very recently, last couple of months.

not really practicing, all very new.

can't tell.

not sure, average?

Never.
  • 1 month later...

I guess I can help out by answering the questionnaire.

What is your age?

What is your gender?
Male

What is your occupation?
Comic Author

2-3

12 hours

A couple of hours.

The most convenient time near when I start feeling the need.

Nope.

a. Wetting -x
b. Holding -x
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other

No.

No.

No.

I really have no idea.

About 7 years now.  Surprised myself when I thought about it.

Larger than average.

Larger than average.

No.

There we go, hope that helps you out.

What is your age?    25

What is your gender?  
Half male half female (genderfluid)

What is the longest you have ever held it?
Not sure I never hold for several hours

2 hours maybe, never more

Do you normally go as soon as you start needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go?
Usually I pee as soon as I feel the urge but when I do Omo I wait till I start peeing myself

What is the most you have ever measured? Do you think this is your max capacity?
700ml and i could probably do more if I really tried and held a long time

What are you interested in?
Wetting
Holding
BDSM

Yes a few partners 

Nope but I would like to but only females

NOPE! Only here

How long have you been into omorashi?
Mid-teens

Late teens - early 20s

Smaller than average holding ability. I get desperate fast and the pressure/pain gets extremely intolerable
Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)

What is your age?
26 (but I'm mostly feeling like forever being 21+)

What is your gender?
male

What is your occupation?
(I don't want to write about it)

I didn't count it yet, but I think it's not that often and depends on what I'm doing and if it's in connection with fluids, how much strength I'm affording, etc.

including when sleeping: it depends on my deams (I never wet the bed), but there are much less hours than when being awake.
when being awake only: about 8 hours with 1-1.5 liters I think?

I didn't count it yet neither.

Do you normally (when not doing something omo-related) go as soon as you start needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go?
it depends on the situation.

I've rarely measured it, but I wasn't holding it about 8 hours in this case.

it was something below 750ml so far, it was just an experiment and I wasn't desperate (I'm also not into holding).

a. Wetting x (as voyeur only, but preferring people doing it handsfree, nude and with a massive stream, etc.)
b. Holding x (as voyeur only and similar to the reasons above, including also squeezing their genital in addition.)
c. BDSM x (as voyeur only, like tickling, etc. combined with watersports would be nice.)
d. Diaper x (as voyeur only, same as above ...in general I prefer clear streams, but also "accidents" and "on purpose")
e. Other x (mostly "as voyeur only", including pet-play, prince-albert piercing, thick pee-streams, etc.)

no (and I'm not planning to do it).

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it (other than your partner)?
yes, with someone who I was meeting online (where we both chatted about watersports, diapers, pet-play, etc.)

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum (or similar one ...like Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)?
yes, with the person described in the previous question, but the place we started to know each other was an adult-forum, which isn't especially for omo and ws lovers only.

I think that I discovered ws about 4 years ago?

I'm only into watching...

I think my bladder's capacity is "average" (I'm not into holding).

"larger" would be my answer in this case.

no, but watching it online would be nice (if there's something relating to ws, I also prefer to see it online only).
Edited by Blue_Thunder (see edit history)
What is your age?
What is your gender?
Male
What is your occupation?
Engineer
5 - 10
Never timed it
Never timed it
No
Nope

a. Wetting X
b. Holding B
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other Wetlook

Yes, Wife
Nope
Nope
Earliest memory was when I was 5, reacting to my little brother coming home after being born.  
45 years
Never thought about it
Never thought about this one either
No

Peace,
Derek

Cool, I'm a medical student (and kind of a research nerd) myself, so I'm also quite interested in the results and will gladly participate! :)

What is your age?

What is your gender?
Male

What is your occupation?
Student

I guess about 5 times.

Proabably about 12 hours with drinking lots of fluid.

Probably about 8-10 hours.

Neither. I usually hold it for a bit, but mostly not until I'm desperate.

No, but I do remember filling a 1,5 litre bottle when I was in my teens.

See above, and no idea, because I've never measured since.

a. Wetting X
b. Holding X
c. BDSM
d. Diaper (Not by itself, only when holding and wetting is involved)
e. Other

Not yet, but I guess I should my girlfriend pretty soon.

Don't know anyone who's into it personally.

No.

Honestly, for as long as I can remember. One of my earliest memories of it is telling my mom that I was going to hold it "until my bladder just explodes". I can't have been more then 4 years old then. Also, I remember frequently asking a childhood friend to hold it, because I knew she'd always be willing to and would usually end up wetting herself.

The above mentioned memories would make it at least 27 years.

I'm thinking larger, but I can't be sure.

Same as above.

Apart from the mentioned childhood memories, no.

Edited by mattcatt (see edit history)