Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woo, more Omo artwork! This one was for @Faerie Alex It's always great when I get to draw Omorashi stuff, just lots of people tend to commission diapers these days. D:

Much more sketchy, and more NSFW >_> But maybe possibly to do with certain things >_> <_<   I haven't drawn in a while, and I maybe also stayed up until 2am to get this sk

I'm... not the best when it comes to humans, but decided I'd try do something for myself ~ Implied omo, I guess... so I think it's still worth posting.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Ashi said:

Commission

I know I said it before, but this turned out awesome!

10 hours ago, Alice Baker said:

subtle meter on the DJ booth.

Yeah, it's always the little details that I love the most. In broadcasting, you'd call that a VU meter. In this case however, it appears to be measuring a slightly different unit of volume ;)

5 hours ago, Captain L said:

omorashi story I wrote was about Vinyl, in a similar situation to this.

Well now, you can't just go and say that without dropping a link! :P

1 hour ago, HPattern said:

I know I said it before, but this turned out awesome!

Yeah, it's always the little details that I love the most. In broadcasting, you'd call that a VU meter. In this case however, it appears to be measuring a slightly different unit of volume ;)

Well now, you can't just go and say that without dropping a link! :P

I was wondering for ages why it wasn't letting me tag you, haha.

I'm glad you like it, was really happy with the end result myself too! 

• 3 weeks later...

Wehhhh

I know people here hate ponies but it's literally all I get commissioned/draw. >_>;;

[Personal] Unexpected Gift

Just some personal art of my horse-bae, Kaze. Used to be really into diapers, not so much anymore. Though I watched a shitload of kids next door recently and the concept of rainbow-monkey themed diapers just hit something within me hahahah. So here's some art I made for my birthday ~

1515289337.laydeekaze_naarkerotics_december_patreon_padded.png

anddd last but not least, belated Patreon reward from December. <_< took quite a while on this one, can't put an exact time on it since I streamed some of it, and the rest I did between watching a friend stream. But it's hitting 2am and I started at about 7pm for a rough scale.

• 2 months later...