Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This Time I'll Wet Myself

Damn this story was such a tease, but well written. I wondered a bit about who it was addressed to, as at times it seemed like a metatextual thing, breaking the fourth wall and talking to the reader, at other times ("I want you inside me") it seemed to be addressed to some character off-stage, even if only in her mind.

13 hours ago, Flush said:

Wonderful. The excitement in this story was so... exciting. Loved the wordplay.

Thank you! I had fun with her wordplay as well.

9 hours ago, satyr said:

Damn this story was such a tease, but well written. I wondered a bit about who it was addressed to, as at times it seemed like a metatextual thing, breaking the fourth wall and talking to the reader, at other times ("I want you inside me") it seemed to be addressed to some character off-stage, even if only in her mind.

Thanks! In my first draft I actually had every intention of having the narrator wet herself but by the time I got to the end it just seemed better to go in a different direction.

She was addressing the reader, or the listener. I imagined this story as a transcription of a tape she recorded. This could be a theoretical listener in her world if a given reader wants it to be, or they can imagine that the narrator is talking to them personally if they prefer. Reader-as-author and all that.

I read "The Handmaid's Tale" recently, which uses that writing style, and also has a few lines that partly inspired this story. 

17 hours ago, WaityKaty said:

Thank you! I had fun with her wordplay as well.

Thanks! In my first draft I actually had every intention of having the narrator wet herself but by the time I got to the end it just seemed better to go in a different direction.

She was addressing the reader, or the listener. I imagined this story as a transcription of a tape she recorded. This could be a theoretical listener in her world if a given reader wants it to be, or they can imagine that the narrator is talking to them personally if they prefer. Reader-as-author and all that.

I read "The Handmaid's Tale" recently, which uses that writing style, and also has a few lines that partly inspired this story. 

Haha, have you watched any House of Cards? Because I was imagining her just doing her switchboard stuff and then suddenly turning conspiratorally to the side, addressing the reader, Frank Underwood style. It's difficult to pull off well but I applaud the experimentation. I'm always trying to come up with new literary twists as well because after a while, reading (or writing) pure smut becomes a bit same-y, you know?

I have watched House of Cards! I'm a bit of a "prestige" TV junkie. And that's a totally cool way of reading it! Now I think of it maybe I should do something intentional with that sometime...

I know exactly what you you mean about the same-y same-y. Most my stories, as I'm sure you know, like yours, try to do something a little bit different. A bit memorable.

On 5/7/2017 at 7:34 PM, WaityKaty said:

Hey, a fellow Atwood reader? You should totally check out Oryx and Crake; I like it more.

This story is very well-written and I enjoyed it a lot, despite desperation not actually being my kink. If you ever did anything related to diapers with a quality like this I'd be very grateful.

The one thing that bugged me is something pretty dumb. Try as I might, the use of British/Commonwealth vocabulary really annoys me. In my American head, one never "goes to the loo to wee", instead one "goes to the restroom to pee". It's not wrong, but it feels that way.

20 hours ago, juntaglom said:

Hey, a fellow Atwood reader? You should totally check out Oryx and Crake; I like it more.

This story is very well-written and I enjoyed it a lot, despite desperation not actually being my kink. If you ever did anything related to diapers with a quality like this I'd be very grateful.

The one thing that bugged me is something pretty dumb. Try as I might, the use of British/Commonwealth vocabulary really annoys me. In my American head, one never "goes to the loo to wee", instead one "goes to the restroom to pee". It's not wrong, but it feels that way.

I've heard Oryx and Crake is good! I'll have to check it out.

I hear you on the vocab. Have you read my other stuff? I do use American vocab some of the time as well. In my part of the world we as a society, and me personally, actually use both British and American terms. So not much sounds "wrong" to me!

As for a diaper story: I've actually been considering it. The problem is I don't actually know anything about them! So I'm a bit worried I might not be able to write a convincing story. If/when I get around to it I'll try and remember to PM you to let you know though.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Wow, nearly a year since the last comment - I feel like I need to blow the dust off and brush away to the cobwebs before posting ?You definitely have a talent for writing characters (and narrators) with a unique voice every time Katy - your stories always feel fresh and original, rather than derivative.

On 5/6/2017 at 8:43 AM, WaityKaty said:

I've long wanted to have an accident, for as long as I can remember. To Wet. My. Pants. Even the words sound... subversive. Kinky. Naughty. I feel it in my bones. That desire, that need, that hunger. I'm sure that sounds ridiculous to you. Of course it does. It sounds ridiculous to me. Yet still it calls me.

Except this time. This time it's going to happen. To me. I'm tingling with anticipation. I'm going to have an accident. I'm going to Wet. My. Pants. 

Reading back through again I find that I often pick up on parts that my eyes simply passed over the first time around. It's amazing how certain, otherwise innocuous phrases can act as such a powerful trigger for this fetish (as evidenced by the numerous threads on the topic in 'Omorashi general'). I also share the sentiment about how ridiculous some of the things we do because of this kink are when viewed in the cold light of day, when in the heat of the moment they seem more important than anything else in the world.

15 hours ago, remos6 said:

Wow, nearly a year since the last comment - I feel like I need to blow the dust off and brush away to the cobwebs before posting ?You definitely have a talent for writing characters (and narrators) with a unique voice every time Katy - your stories always feel fresh and original, rather than derivative.

Reading back through again I find that I often pick up on parts that my eyes simply passed over the first time around. It's amazing how certain, otherwise innocuous phrases can act as such a powerful trigger for this fetish (as evidenced by the numerous threads on the topic in 'Omorashi general'). I also share the sentiment about how ridiculous some of the things we do because of this kink are when viewed in the cold light of day, when in the heat of the moment they seem more important than anything else in the world.

Thanks! I try to do different stuff as much as possible. ?

Yeah, that’s certainly something I was going for with this narrator. An awareness that what she was doing was possibly not going to be something other people might like as much as she would. And she likes the feel of certain words in her mouth!

I ended up getting as far as a first draft of a sequel to this. I didn’t find it came together properly, unfortunately. But maybe one day! Sometimes it takes a few years. ? 

On 9/13/2018 at 1:56 PM, Ghostblade913 said:

Well crap I am disappointed it was going so well too

Maybe one day! Sequel rather than a second part anyway :)

On 9/14/2018 at 6:43 AM, Cybrwet96 said:

This is a great story on its own though 

Thanks!

13 hours ago, New_Macca said:

I don’t know how I missed this originally as I love your work but nsomglad this came up again as this is an astounding piece of work so unusual so well written and thrilling with a surprising twist

I kinda liked how it turned out as well. If you ever want to make sure you didn’t miss a story of mine I do update my “about me” page every now and then to include a catalogue of all my stories. There’s a fair few now!