Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Something you have always wanted to do but never have...

On 4.5.2017 at 4:41 AM, Steff said:

I'd love to meet a girl maybe on a night out, I'm walking her back to her place and on the way she turns and says ' I really need to pee ' 

then I say ' Ido too ' 

then I get the courage to say to her why don't you pee yourself? If u do I'll do it as  well.

then she takes me by the hand and runs down an ally and squats still wearing her jeans/shorts/leggings and starts to pee

just as she's finishing she says your turn then

i squat down in front of her and pee myself and she is clearly turned on by it and starts to feel the wetness on my clothes

but hey I've tried this a hundred times and the girl has always laughed off the suggestion like I'm a freak so I've lost all confidence in talking to girls about it

just wish they would be a bit more open so I could make this happen 

Ahh this has happened to me too, it‘s so sad! My boyfriend has a really small bladder and when we go home together after nights out, especially if he‘s been drinking, he gets desperate very quickly. It took me a while but I finally worked up the courage to say „I think you should just pee your pants“, justifying it by explaining that I wouldn‘t be grossed out and that he would feel much better. But I don‘t think he‘d ever actually do it... so I get to see him desperate fairly often but I never actually get to see him wet himself because he can just pee anywhere, being a guy. I just hope one day we‘re stuck on a bus or train or something when it happens again, somewhere he can‘t get off and relieve himself. I guess that would be something I‘d love to see happen, but of course I really don‘t want to upset him, so if he‘d actually be that mortified then I‘d feel bad about enjoying it... ahhhh maybe I should just confess to him ?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am a bit curious as to what it's like to pee yourself from being tickled too hard

Worst ear infection ever!

for me its definitely to wet my panties while i rub my pussy on the lap of a man!!  

• 2 weeks later...

This wish-list item was checked off at end of last summer and I just wanted to share again.  I did a super long hold with plenty of liquids getting massively desperate and then challenged myself to take a jog lasting as long as I could without leaking.  I decided to run at least 3 to 5 miles before giving in.  If I wasn't desperate enough, I told myself that I'd extend the run until I really couldn't hold.

So, I ran on a public bike path getting more and more desperate until I just let that warm sensation fill my crotch and spill out of my shorts and down my legs.  Really the worst part was the soaked running shoes (which I washed after).