Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Something you have always wanted to do but never have...

9 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I think if I use something which inhibits the urge of poop, it might work. What do you think?

Well, being constipated during a hold is not the healthiest but if you do it just once why not ? I just don't know if there are something that can really do that. Rice can get you constipated but it may not works.
You can also look for "no residue diets" like what people have to eat before something like a coloscopy to reduce the amount of poop. As for me, I use natural laxative to empty my bowels completly (the effects of coffee or prune don't last more than a few hours on me so I don't worry about the next day), then avoid eating things that makes me poop during the hold (fruits, raw vegetables...). However, I do not try long holds too often, once a month at max. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am a bit curious as to what it's like to pee yourself from being tickled too hard

Worst ear infection ever!

for me its definitely to wet my panties while i rub my pussy on the lap of a man!!  

13 hours ago, Despholder said:

What if it is the private property of an omo crib and we are all within a trusted and closed network?

If I felt I could 100% trust everybody involved, had something confirming that I would not be responsible for any property damage, it was within travelling distance, the guest list was well balanced (a mix of genders, sexualities etc) and I could find someone I was close friends with in real life to go along with me for a little extra security, that wouldn’t mind staying somewhere destined to smell more and more of wee, then maybe I guess lol.

Edited by Carys (see edit history)
On 10/26/2017 at 6:31 AM, girliegirl765 said:

While I'm aware it will likely never happen due to practicality issues, I'd absolutely love to spend a day or two in a house/place with other people who enjoy holding. I'd love to spend the time drinking lots of liquids and basically peeing all over the house without too much regard for clean-up. Carpets and furniture would be some of the "best" places. "Optimally", it'd be a turn-on and a sensual experience for everyone involved. 

A whole day of just going in your pants and watching others do the same?  Interesting idea.  Scaling it down could bring it into the realms of possibility.  One room with a moppable surface, a table of drinks and no bathroom access except when needing to get changed.  Add some party games with drinking forfeits (I did strip Jenga recently) and with the right group of people you could have a fun event.

I'd also like to head to a semi-public beach with a partner with tons of liquids (probably of the alcoholic variety) and enjoy all sorts of peeing on the beach, on each other (discreetly), and going in the ocean. It'd be fun if it was basically public foreplay with lots of desperation and pee for multiple hours before we'd head back to a hotel room (or somewhere private) to enjoy the results of so much foreplay. 

On 28/10/2017 at 6:06 AM, Ktpq said:

I’ve always wanted to be able to pee in a bottle without any spills or it going of the sides it’s hard to do that with a vagina

Oh I feel you for this one ! It might be possible if you press the opening of the bottle right at your pee hole but it would take a lot of control to not pee too hard or not hard enough ^^"

2 hours ago, Ely said:

Oh I feel you for this one ! It might be possible if you press the opening of the bottle right at your pee hole but it would take a lot of control to not pee too hard or not hard enough ^^"

Ohh I’ll try that next time I get the chance to pee in an empty water bottle the hard part is controlling my stream and aiming it right so I’ll try pressing the top of the bottle on my pee hole thank you ^_^

6 minutes ago, Ktpq said:

Ohh I’ll try that next time I get the chance to pee in an empty water bottle the hard part is controlling my stream and aiming it right so I’ll try pressing the top of the bottle on my pee hole thank you ^_^

As a female that does this semi-regularly for fun, it definitely is just a matter of finding the right spot for your urethra. For "easy mode", consider using one of the wide-mouthed bottles like Powerade or other bigger-opening bottles. Pressing it up against your body will leave very little room for error once you get the right place. Once you get better at figuring out where things are, soda bottles are definitely more of a challenge (ones that I still occasionally make a bit of mess with). 

For me, the most difficult part with soda bottles is angling it right, so that air can still escape freely, but you're not spraying urine out at the same time. If you let pressure build up, it's going to get messy. Not that hard, though.

I find it very erotic to rest the full bottle against my genitals, to feel the heat of the warm piss that was inside of me just a few seconds ago. In essense, you are feeling your own body heat, like you would otherwise feel a partner. Usually, masturbation ensues.

Enjoy yourself.

I really want to pee in a fitting room at work. It happens all the time. I talked to one of the cleaning guys and he said it would be fine to do on a cleaning day when he's there...but I can't find the courage and I feel terrible about making a mess for him. He always jokes that maybe I can do it on my last there.

Also would love to wear a diaper to a movie theatre, get a large drink and pee in the diaper.