Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Something you have always wanted to do but never have...

Hey all! 

What are some things you have always fantasised about doing but have never actually done it or had it happen?

I have always wanted someone to be walking around my house in clothes desperate to pee but not showing it... But grabbing my attention just as they start wetting everywhere not caring about where they are and what they soak without stopping what they were doing...

I have some others but I don't know if they are too sexual to post as I am unaware of the limits so far ;)

Let me know some of yours... Maybe we might find our twins out there!! :) 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am a bit curious as to what it's like to pee yourself from being tickled too hard

Worst ear infection ever!

for me its definitely to wet my panties while i rub my pussy on the lap of a man!!  

I fantasise about a woman sitting on my lap and wetting herself, and me at the same time. I'd love to have a bit of diaper play where a woman peed into my diaper, or wet a diaper for me to put on. And in both instances I'd love to reciprocate...

But TBH my biggest (and probably least likely) fantasy would be to have a girlfriend in any, ANY capacity, omo or not, just someone to share my life with...

4 hours ago, Gigglyrocks said:

I want someone to hold with! I hold by myself all the time but I've yet to find someone else who's interested. the one brief sexual encounter I've had she wasn't into omo.  sad.

Awwww I feel bad!!! It's hard to find people into omo! I was the same for ages... Couldn't find anyone... Found a friend who tried it with me for a while and at first didn't mind it but then enjoyed it afterwards, so on the odd Occassion we dulge in it together. dont worry... You will find someone :) 

18 minutes ago, MaggieZStar said:

I am into public wetting kinda, but to have a bunch of people that know you and their parents all watching when you wet just makes it so embarassing

I can see where you are coming from... I took a risk and did it in front of someone once (partially accidental... I thought I could make it home so I avoided restrooms) and to their amazement they asked questions and seemed intrigued... Kind of paid off! 

I have a huge fantasy where I'd go to an anime convention (as I often do), but wear a lolita dress with a diaper on underneath. And then piss myself full force in the middle of the biggest crowd. That'd be fucking amazing.

Too bad I'd probably chicken out way soon haha. As well as the fact I'm usually at cons with friends 24/7, and wouldn't want them in on it.

I'd love to meet a girl maybe on a night out, I'm walking her back to her place and on the way she turns and says ' I really need to pee ' 

then I say ' Ido too ' 

then I get the courage to say to her why don't you pee yourself? If u do I'll do it as  well.

then she takes me by the hand and runs down an ally and squats still wearing her jeans/shorts/leggings and starts to pee

just as she's finishing she says your turn then

i squat down in front of her and pee myself and she is clearly turned on by it and starts to feel the wetness on my clothes

but hey I've tried this a hundred times and the girl has always laughed off the suggestion like I'm a freak so I've lost all confidence in talking to girls about it

just wish they would be a bit more open so I could make this happen 

Not to be the downer of the group but I actually made a list of 120 sexual fantasies two years ago and asked my wife to pick one for my birthday. She got mad at me because one of them was a threesum with another girl and she didn't do any of them. At least 80 of the items on the list were pee or diaper related.

Here's my current top five. They tend to change based on my latest interest.

1. Both me and my wife pee and poop our pants while sledding.

2. My wife casually pees her pants around the house.

3. My wife wets the bed on purpose.

4. I poop my pants in a public place.

5. My wife pees on me during sex.

I actually dated a girl who loved #5 because she'd get a bigger orgasm doing it. That was the best sex I'd ever had in my life!

1 hour ago, Wet19 said:

Not to be the downer of the group but I actually made a list of 120 sexual fantasies two years ago and asked my wife to pick one for my birthday. She got mad at me because one of them was a threesum with another girl and she didn't do any of them. At least 80 of the items on the list were pee or diaper related.

Here's my current top five. They tend to change based on my latest interest.

1. Both me and my wife pee and poop our pants while sledding.

2. My wife casually pees her pants around the house.

3. My wife wets the bed on purpose.

4. I poop my pants in a public place.

5. My wife pees on me during sex.

I actually dated a girl who loved #5 because she'd get a bigger orgasm doing it. That was the best sex I'd ever had in my life!

It's not easy is it sharing that sometimes with people... Not only that, but for them to understand it...

Hope you find that person!!! 

I'd love to feel what it's like to wet myself laughing. The only genuine accidents I have ever suffered have been either asleep or desperation based, where the pressure had grown until the dam burst. I imagine that a stress based wetting like laughing would feel different.

I'd also love to have a partner have a genuine bedwetting accident with me in the bed.

• 3 months later...

I just did a public wetting yesterday (which I think will be my only one, too nerve-wracking,) so I only have a few omo-related things I would like to try/do now.

1 - Wet the bed, whether on accident or on purpose.  I want to try it at least once.

2 - Have an accidental wetting again.

3- Get a wetting buddy, whether male or female.  Would just be nice to share the hobby.

Does push my neighbor into oncoming traffic count?  No?  Hrm...

...I want Master to let His brother breed me (we had talked about letting both of His brothers breed me at different times), but after I fell pregnant with Master's Son, He says no other man will have that chance -- He knows it's something I still want, but I'm open and honest with Master and He says there's nothing wrong with fantasies, so -- we're cool! LOL