2. 2. Do you enjoy it?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you do it on purpose?

• I only do it on purpose
    • Mostly on purpose, sometimes accident
    • Mostly accident, sometimes on purpose
    • It's always an accident

I want to see how many people actually enjoy wetting the bed.

Side note: Why is 3 questions the max a poll can have?

I'd also like to know:

1. Do you use a mattress protector?
  2. Do you share a bed with someone? (spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.)
    1. Are they ok with you wetting the bed?
    2. Do they do it too?
    3. How often do they do it?
  3. How often do you do it?

I'll answer my own questions for everyone:

I do wet the bed, I enjoy it, and it is always on purpose.

1. I always use a mattress protector
  2. I share the bed with my wife
    1. She is not ok with it. She thinks it's disgusting.
    2. I wish she would.
    3. Never.
  3. I only get the opportunity about once every few months. I have to do it when my wife spends the weekend with her sister or after she leaves for work on a day that I have off.

Rarely but sometime do I wet the bed, I don't particularly enjoy it, not on purpose, unless it's part of sex but that's a completely different thing.

1. I have a mattress protector, mattresses are expensive!

2.I have a husband who would really rather I didn't but is annoyed by getting up in the middle of the night rather than disgusted, he never has but wouldn't it be great!

3. Once every year or two on average. 

1. I absolutely use a mattress protector. A very solid, full-coverage double sheet of pond liner. My mattress cost heaps and I don't want it rotting under me. I use a duvet protector as well, made from the same pond liner and my pillow goes into a plastic bag with the ends folded over very carefully .

2. I sleep alone, unfortunately. When I didn't. I had to stay dry as my wife hated such activities.

3. I do it when I won't have to front up to people next day. The pee soaks into my body hair and it takes more than a shower to get it  out, so the smell lingers. I don't mind, but I don't want people to know I piss myself. 

1. Do you use a mattress protector? Generally. Not lately. I've been lazy and I haven't been wetting that much.
  2. Do you share a bed with someone? (spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.) Most of the time.
    1. Are they ok with you wetting the bed? They're okay with it.
    2. Do they do it too? Not usually. She does it on purpose when she does. I generally do it on accident, but I've certainly been known to do it on purpose too.
    3. How often do they do it? Once a blue moon.
  3. How often do you do it? Couple of times a week lately. Largely accidents. 3-4 times a week when I add in on purposes.

1. We always have washable pads under the sheets.

2. I share the bed with my wife, who has accidental wets and messed frequently due to a medical condition.

3. I don't do it often, becuause pee is irritates her skin, but sometimes when she is out and I have the laundry to do ....

(Oh and we have twin dogs who like to climb on the bed and snuggle (Austrailian Cattle Dog / Border Collie mix). It is not very exciting to try to wet the bed with one 70lb and one 98lb dog trying to snuggle with your feet.)

I wet the bed accidentally and very regularly as a child. Wore nappies to bed very regularly until the end of junior school (11 here in the UK) and hated the embarrassment of it, even though no one outside of immediate family knew. 

Started to dry up as I got older and found I actually missed the security of the nappies & began to long for them back. The drier I got, the more I wished I still wet the bed, even though I'd originally hated it. How's that for irony?

Now I generally only do it on purpose or due to alcohol, but very rarely either (only when my wife's not home). No mattress protector, I'm usually diapered or drunk!

So to your questions:

Wife doesn't do it. She knows oh my kink but wouldn't want me doing it either, so I only do it when she's out.

If it's of interest to anyone, I have actually videotaped myself sleeping whilst drunk a few times, with the result that I have a few bedwetting episodes actually caught on film. This is incidents of genuine, 100% unconscious voiding of the bladder, rather than someone doing it on purpose.

Aloo 

I occasionally wet the bed if I have a pee dream, but usually will wake up in the middle of it or right after. Generally my underwear will be soaked and sometimes a spot on the sheets. I do like it.

It doesn't happen a lot. It will be every few months or so and sometimes it will happen more than once in a week when it does occur. But it's always associated with a pee dream. Sometimes dreaming about wearing and using diapers and sometimes dreaming that I am peeing somewhere odd or just peeing my pants and then waking up to find that I have peed for real.

I don't use a mattress protector. 

I do have a wife that I try hard to keep this hidden from. 

She does not wet the bed. She does have the occasional spurt from a sneeze, etc....

When she is away or I'm away for work I will wear diapers and generally wet myself on purpose. 

I do wet the bed, I somewhat enjoy it but the cleanup is annoying, and it's mostly on purpose but sometimes an accident if I don't pee before going to bed and especially if I currently have a UTI, which I seem to acquire frequently.

I use a mattress protector from IKEA, it kinda sucks but it was cheap.  I don't share a bed with anyone.  I do it about once a week, either by accident or on purpose.

10 hours ago, Flower said:

I don't wet the bed as such.... I pee on the bed though if my partner encourages me. We use a mattress protector under the sheets and a topper and towel that I put my bum on when I'm ready to pee

Encourages you how?

3 hours ago, Flower said:

He likes to watch me pee. He is in to it to and will ask me to pee just about every sexy time so I keep towels and matress pads in my nightstand. 

That sounds amazing! Wish i ciuld find someone who'd do that. 

I do not use a mattress protector. My bed wettings are mostly accidental and not often. On the occasions that I want to wet on purpose a couple I will use a couple towels to help absorb.

Mostly sleep alone. My wife and I live in different countries and so only sleep together when I can visit her. She knows of my omo and my bed wetting accidents and is ok with it although I have not wet the bed while with her. She has wet her panties for me and she has wore a diaper a few times. 

1. Do you use a mattress protector?  Yes
  2. Do you share a bed with someone? (spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.) Yes (wife)
    1. Are they ok with you wetting the bed?  Yes
    2. Do they do it too? Yes
    3. How often do they do it? Occasionally when in she is in the mood
  3. How often do you do it? occasionally when I am in the mood 

Great poll ☺

Edited by MR_BLONDE001
Underlined answers (see edit history)