Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Showing Desperation Question

I was at a ren faire yesterday and because of returning arthritis problems, can't stand in one place for very long. I was leaning on the fence and watching some friends swordfighting while I was shifting my weight back and forth on my feet.  One of the children of a nearby vendor was standing next to me and whispered:

"It's OK if you want to go off and pee, I'll hold your spot for you until you get back."

I said thanks, but It was my knee joints that were locking up and I had to balance on each foot so that they wouldn't lock up."

She said "Ohhhh ...." and then added "Well, you don't want them to do that ... you couldn't move if you had to go pee."

I smiled at her and said "Thanks, if you need to go, I'll hold YOUR place for you."

She stopped a moment and said "Okay!" and then ran off.

I generally don't show it unless I feel I physically need to in order to hold out, there's no point otherwise (unless you enjoy being a bit of an exhibitionist, in which case good luck to you! :wink:) But when I do feel I need to writhe or hold or dance or whatever I really don't very much care who sees - as long as no-one's getting suspicious (like they might be onto me re. the Omo thing) then there's no harm in anyone else knowing either way, and they might even be able to help find a loo to solve matters...

Guest Blurple

I prefer not to let myself get to that point in public, but it happens. There have been times when coming back from the pub and I've had to stop for an emergency piss. Other times I feel like I've just made it. 

I was at the movies with a friend and she was really into the film.  Halfway through she whispers to me: "I really wish they would have an intermissions," in a struggling voice.  Her legs were shaking, and large soda was empty.  I said she should just go (even though I was turned on) and she didn't want to miss anything.  She lasted like 20 more minutes and by then had one foot under herself and was slouched.  She got up and ran downstairs lol 

I guess once it hits the about to lose mark is when the dancing activates.