Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

just a little rant, i guess.

Guest CwalkPinoy

Guest CwalkPinoy

So for a few years I was an admin on omorashi tv. I thought I did a good job, but I guess that's beside the point. When the site went to a payment model, as many of you might recall, I was offered compensation for my work.

I was told I would receive about 50 dollars a week for maintaining and contributing to the site, but of course the guy in charge of the finances was buying weed by the ounce, so I got very little of that. A few others were also offered payment, but I'm not sure if they got much more or even as much as me.

Eventually so many DMCA requests came through that all we had was dead russian and asian video rips and tumblr posts. I assume subscriptions weren't going well, and there was nearly no activity from the admins.

I was eventually kicked off the team after a heated discussion about an upcoming lawsuit involving the owner of the site, and I guess my services were no longer needed. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and said it wasn't personal, that I was just being useless like everyone else, but I'm sure there was a reason involving the suit.

By the way, the model they had for videos is basically gone and you can get every one of their videos on VK that have recently been uploaded. they just rip videos and reupload them, so don't bother subscribing when VK accounts are free.

rhys, if you're reading this, go fuck yourself :p

2 years of service and not even a thank you.

oh and if lace is reading this, fuck yourself twice as hard for brad.

Edited by CwalkPinoy
changed give to gave (see edit history)