Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This experience is one that just recently happened and I'm so excited to share it with you to start this story I must mention that in this story I am a senior in Highschool and this is the first ever prom I had attended. 

Alright so it was Saturday the day of prom and I couldn't be more excited to go. I had plan to go with two girls who went to a different school they went to a small town school so their prom wears very small compare to a prom that was held in a big city where I lived.

I woke up at about 8:30 am-9:00am and began to prepare myself for my very busy day. I had gotten myself breakfast and came back home and relaxed for a little bit  before getting ready. As the day approached it was now 12:00 pm and I was feeling a little hungry again so I got myself a quick bite and began to get ready when I finished. 

I was now all dressed and ready for prom. Since my mom was paying for pictures she decided she would drive me and the two girls to all of our stops for prom night. As mentioned earlier the girls lived in a small town so I was about a 30-45 min drive to pick them up. 

About 10 mins into the drive I feel a slight urge to go pee but it was nothing major I could go awhile more without having to be. About 15 mins later we were almost there and I felt my need increase even more and I began to wonder why my bladder was filling so fast. At first I thought it was nerves bu then I quickly realized it was both of those drinks I had had earlier in the day. We finally arrive at the area the two girls told us to meet and I helped them into the car and we began to drive to the area we were taking pictures at and that was another 45 minute drive. 

At this point, I'm feeling a level of desperation where I would normally use the bathroom if I had one available but I was still able to manage. We continue to drive for about 10 or 15 mins more and we begin to hear a god awful noise. My mom pulls off to the side of the road and noticed we have flat tire. Of course we were already running late and I had to pee... perfect timing! 

I quickly get out of the car and help change the tire so we can get back on the road and get to pictures. As I'm bent down taking off the tire, I feel that my bladder is filling up even more and it kind of bothers me to be crouched down. 

I finally get the tire on and we made our way to the pictures. When we finally got there I was definitely desperate to pee now. The place we were taking pictures was outside and it was 45 degrees outside. We took picture for a about 30- 35 minutes because it was so cold and my bladder was continuing t get fuller. The photographer kept on saying I seemed stiff but I just blamed it on the cold weather, even though I was dying for a piss. At this point I began to fondle a bit to help keep it in. I would grab my penis through the pockets of my tux and pinch myself to keep from leaking. 

We finally get back in the car and began to drive to the restaurant we decided to eat at. The only bad part is that it was 20 mins away and I was already dying to pee. It was very stressful holding it in because I had to go so bad but I also I was wearing a tuxedo that I had rented and it would be suck to pay for a damaged tuxedo. Also not to mention I was in a car with 3 girls one of them being my mother and that would of been embarrassing. 

With about 5 minutes left till the restaurant I began to feel like I was about to loose it all. My penis was twitching I had to pee so bad and it made it even more difficult because I was trying to be still as possible to conceal my need to keep from embarrassing myself. 

5 painful minutes later and we arrive at the restaurant. When we arrived there was a small line where they were taking names for people to be seated. The line was right by the bathrooms and I couldn't have been more happy. I finally decided to tell the others that I needed to piss and I ran off to he bathrooms. As I approached the bathroom I began to feel small spurts of pee leaking as soon as I get close to the urinal. I began to unzip my dress pants and by the time I get my penis out, my piss stream is coming out FULL force. The release was orgasmic and I peed for almost a straight minute. I was so lucky to arrive at the restaurant when I did because I almost pissed my clothes and that's wouldn't been bad because I would've embarrassed myself and also wouldn't be able to go to prom. 

This experience was one of my favorites because it was very eventful and although I was nervous to piss my pants in front of others. I think it's attractive for men to be completely desperate to pee that it began to affect how the normally would act. For example I love how a super "manly " man can go from macho and strong to weak and helpless just by needing to piss it's just so hot to me. 

Also I would like to know have you guys had any prom desperation expericnes? Please let me know of any I enjoying reading them. 

I defiantly remember almost wetting my pants on the party bus on the way back from the after prom! I was just sitting in the back of the bus praying that I would be able to hold it the 30 mins until we got to the beach. I did leak a little piss into my boxers but thank god I was able to hold it. Defiantly helped to contribute to mud getting into omo. 

Edited by Skid2010 (see edit history)

"Prom season" must have a lot of near-wet experiences.  The excitement and keeping to a schedule can distract from bladder needs, and there are blocks of time during the festivities when a toilet is just not available.  A man wants to project the best possible image, and running off to go pee-pee isn't part of that.  One may drink fluids more than usual.  Hopefully, more people will post their prom experiences.

It didn't happen to me, but my girlfriend peed in her prom gown on the way home. I still remember it like it was yesterday. She was wearing this mint colored long prom gown. On the way home she all of a sudden turns beat read and begins crying and then I hear the unmistakable sound of pee hitting vinal. I had vinal seats in the car so clean up was no big deal. When she got out of the car I still remember the whole back of her gown being absolutely soaked. I can see how this could happen to a girl. Figure she was wearing the gown and under it a slip' pantyhose and panties.  Must be really hard fighting with all that when you have to go. Not to mention all the girls in those gowns and the long slow lines for the restrooms.

On 4/26/2017 at 7:39 PM, Brandon_W2 said:

As I approached the bathroom I began to feel small spurts of pee leaking as soon as I get close to the urinal. I began to unzip my dress pants and by the time I get my penis out, my piss stream is coming out FULL force.

How wet were you afterward?

Boxers or briefs?