Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

'That'll be twelve fifteen, would you like a carrier bag?'

The man shakes his head, handing over a handful of coins. I try not to sigh as I take them from him and count them. I sort out twelve fifteen and hand him back the rest.

'Thank you, have a nice day' I say to him. He's out the door again before I've even finished speaking. I've gotten used to it by now.

I sigh and lean back in my chair. Saturday night, around 7.55. Shift ends in five minutes, I'm meeting April here, and we'll be heading to the bank, then back to her place to revise. Her place is the room next to mine, but she's got a nicer bed. And two chairs. I don't have such luxuries in my room. 

She needs to go to the bank because she lost her bank card. How do you lose something so important? Honestly, that girl could lose anything...

Anyway, just five minutes left. Store's about empty, just the odd shopper picking up stuff they'd forgot to get earlier. I can see Mrs. Jenkins down the aisle now, heading over with some potatoes. She was here earlier today getting other groceries, so I can only imagine she'd forgot to pick those up.

Fascinating, I know.

She dumps the bag on the belt, which hauls them over. Mrs Jenkins visibly resists the urge to sneer at me, the uppity...

Never mind.

'Hullo again Mrs Jenkins, I see-'

'Stop. Don't even start'

She does this every week, there's always something she'll have forgot. Last week it was bread. 

'That's 85 pence Mrs Jenkins'

She sort of tosses a pound coin at me and leaves, leaving me with her change and her receipt. At least the guy who buys cigarettes has the decency to give me his money and not throw it at me. 

I'm about to lean back in my chair when I see a familiar face skipping down the aisle toward me. 

April saunters over with two tins of lemonade and places them in front of me, grinning

'Heya Katie!' she sings, energetic as ever

'Hey April' I respond, feeling better now she's here, partially because it means I can leave, partially because April's always fun to be with. Jumpy, energetic and imaginative. Perfect in boring situations, though she can be a bit overwhelming sometimes. We met because we're both taking history at the local university. We both did a presentation on the Berlin wall in the first week and we've been fast friends since. 

'Ready to leave?' She says, leaning on the counter while I scan the two drinks. 'Bank closes in an hour'

'Don't you worry April!' I smile. 'Shift ends right about now, just gotta pay for these and we're off....That's one twenty'

'Don't I get mates rates?'

'That's a fiver'

She chuckles and hands me a note. I place it in the machine and hand her the change. I go to hand her the drinks and she pushes one back

'No no, that one's for you' She says

'Thanks!' I say, smiling. She pops open her tin and takes a drink

'I was gonna get the store brand stuff' She says before taking another sip. 'They're about half the price'

'Yeah but they're kinda bad' I remind her. 'Like half the taste'

'Suppose so' she nods, leaning against the counter again like it's a bar. I take of my badge and grab my jacket. 'They change the uniform?' She asks, pointing at my clothes

'Huh? Oh! No, I managed to drop a box of red wine earlier today, uniform got soaked'

'You seem to have gotten into a habit of wetting yourself here...' she smirks. I blush.

'This time it was wine! I dropped a bunch of bottles! It isn't wetting myself!'

'Well, you got wet, and you did it to yourself...'

I sigh and she grins at me playfully. She knew I'd wet myself last week, because I came home in wet shorts. She new I'd wet myself the week before because it was on national television. And of course this week I managed to paint my uniform red by dropping about six bottles of red wine because someone (Margret) had left something leaning on them in the store room. The second I touched one bottle they all fell on top of me, shattering on the floor and coating me. So today's uniform is in a plastic bag, and right now I'm wearing denim capris, sandals, and a white tee-shirt. All my other clothes are soaked and wine scented. Down to my underwear. I had to head out the shop in my lunch break and head to a shop that sold clothes and bought the cheapest things I could. Margret wanted me to stay in uniform so she wouldn't let me go in work hours, so I did have to spend about half an hour looking like I'd been in a knife fight with a wino.

'Done?' April asks me as I stand out my chair.

'Not yet, gotta hand in the badge and sign out' I tell her. Standing up out my chair and locking the till, I make my way over to the store office.

'See you tomorrow Jim' I shout across to the other till. He grunts back. He's been spending the past week staying up all night because he felt that revision was something for other people, then he absolutely flunked a practice test and now he's been cramming like nobody's business. 

Just goes to show, you gotta revise. (should you be studying right now? Never mind, you can study when you've finished reading this)

I head back out the office and over to April, who stood facing me, still leaning on the till. She pushes herself off as I reach her though.

'You're just getting a new card, aren't you?' I ask.

'Yup' She nods. 'Shouldn't be long, then we can head back to mine and study for a bit. I've got noodles if you want to eat'

'Oh boy! Instant noodles!' I say, grinning. 'The staple diet of any student'

'I would cook us something else...' She begins, but I look at her with a raised eyebrow and she stops. 

She's actually a decent cook, she's made some really good food before, but she hasn't cooked anything other than microwave or ready meals for the last few weeks. 

'One day I will!' She says, starting out of nowhere and making me jump. 'One day I'm gonna cook you something great! Then we'll see who's laughing!'

We head out the store and into the street. It's a cool summer night, with a warm breeze blowing around. This place would be a great place to live if it wasn't so expensive. 

The walk to the bank isn't too far, only takes about ten minutes to get there. Me and April talk and laugh about  things that have been going on recently, poking fun at each other and just enjoying each other's company. 

We reach the bank and head inside. The Air con doesn't work and the reception is surprisingly warm. There's a line of about eight people leading up to the desk. There's one person working behind the counter. I breathe in deep and then exhale. April hears me and laughs

'Don't worry Katie, we've got each other to talk to while we wait!'

That's true I suppose. 

'So where did you get the clothes?' She asks me.

'Oh, just that clothes shop down the road, you know the one'

'No I don't'

'You know - the one that used to be the discount supermarket'

'Oh right, is it any good there?'

'Yeah it's okay. It's just a clothes shop' I shrug. Nothing special'

The person at the front of the line leaves and the next moves forward.

'What about you?' I ask. 'That's a new shirt, isn't it?'

She's wearing red jeans and a white polo with a logo over the breast. One of those designer ones, three stripes or something. Two red stripes and a grey stripe, with a bird's head looking in one direction. The kind of thing that cost about three times as much as it should because it has a logo on it. You know the thing. She's wearing some slightly worn white trainers that she's had for as long as I've known her.

'Nah, I've had the shirt a little while, someone got it for me a little while ago but I've just never worn it out. Really comfy' she says, pulling it down at the sides.

'Who got you it? Boyfriend? Sister? Friend?' I ask

'Nope, haven't even got a boyfriend. It was by aunt Jessica. You know, the ginger one'

'Oh I know the one. The one who once punched a pigeon?'

'Ha! Yeah, that's the one' April laughs. She'd invited me to go with her one time when she went shopping with her aunt a couple weeks back. A flock of pigeons flew into the air and directly at us three. Me and April has covered out faces with our arms, Aunt Jessica sucker punched a pigeon. We weren't bothered by pigeons for the rest of the day, so I guess it worked...

We giggle for a moment, trying to burst out laughing in front of about seven very irritable looking people in the line.

'When's she next in town, anyway?' I ask April once we've calmed down. The next person in the line finishes off and leaves. Just six left, not including us. 

'Not sure really. She said she'd try and come over this month with her kids, you know, Jessica and Angie'

'She called her daughter Jessica too?'

'Oh yeah, her family's had a line of Jessica's. First daughter for about three generations'

'What if they have a son first?'

'They have another kid'

I laugh at that response. I should have saw it coming. 

'Anyway' she goes on. 'One of them needs glasses, so they'll be coming down for that'

I nod and take a drink from my lemonade. I've only had a couple sips and it's gone flat by now. April finished hers almost as soon as we'd left the shop. She looks like she might be regretting it now. That's why I drink mine slowly, doesn't fill me up so fast. That said, I could use a toilet sometime soon....

We wait and talk for about half an hour, and only three more people go through. April's shifting foot to foot and pretending not to need the toilet. I've got one leg folded around the other, though I'm not trying to hide anything. Not in front of April anyway.

'W-what's the matter Katie?' April pipes up, pointing at my crossed leg. 'You gotta go? T-try not to have another accident!' she smirks

'A little' I say. She seems disappointed that I'm not even trying to hide it. 'Haven't been since my shift started at three this afternoon'

'...and it's about 8:30 now' April says, glancing at the clock and doing her best not to grab her crotch, swaying clenched fists to and fro in front of her waist. She's always had a small bladder, I've seen her go to the toilet three times in some lectures.

About fifteen minutes later April suddenly gives up her attempts to be subtle and slams her hands into her crotch. She isn't used to holding on for this long. I've finished my lemonade now, which was a bad idea, because I feel as bad as she looks.

'Need the loo?' I ask her. She winces and nods.

'Y-yeah, k-kinda...' She looks over to the line. Just two people ahead of us.

'Won't be too long now' I tell her, though I must admit this is more wishful thinking on my part than anything else. I don't want to go home wet again, but I feel like I might do if these people ahead don't hurry up. As if the universe hears my please, the first in the line finishes and leaves. One person ahead, now at the counter, then it's me and April. Speaking of April, she's leaning against the wall, one leg on the floor, one leg bent at the knee and resting on the wall while she grasps herself with both hands. She looks up at me with a couple tears forming in her eyes from the effort of holding back

'I shouldn't of taken that lemonade!' she chuckles. I smirk back at her. She's right, they were a bad idea. Still, not like we can un-drink them. The person in front of us wraps up with the counter and leaves. April hops forward and takes her place

'Good evening' the attendant says. 'Sorry about the wait, how can I help?'

'I, uhh, need a new bank card' April says, shifting foot to foot. 'I l-lost my old one...'

'Okay....' says the woman behind the counter, clearly in no rush. 'Do you have an appointment?'

'No. Wait, no, yes! I got an appointment last week to come here today!' April stutters. She's too desperate to think straight.

'Okay....' the woman says. She flickers through some paper work on the other side. 'Hmmm......'

'Take your time, no rush' April mutters, too desperate to be polite. The woman doesn't take kindly to this and decides to flicker through a little slower.

After about a minute she answers.

'Ah yes, April, right? Please take a seat, we'll be with you in a moment....' She says, pointing toward a two-seat sofa. April gestures at me to come with her, so I do.

We head over to the sofa. It's a plain red leather sofa, one cushion for a seat but wide enough for two. We sit down and the woman comes over to us.

'Right, I just have to get the forms to cancel your old card, then we can give you your new one' she says, then she walks off into an office

'You need forms to cancel a card?'

'I signed up for a study thing they do, they'll ask some questions when ever I'm in but they also give me a bonus for doing them. I guess they'll want to know how I lost it, where I last s-saw it....' April says. She's sat with both hands between her thighs, and one leg over the other. She's rocking back and forth a little two. 

From the office I can hear a kettle turn on. First a quiet bubbling, followed by it getting louder and then hissing when it finishes boiling. All the while April is rocking back and forth. Then comes the sound of water being poured into a cup. I can see the strain on April's face as the sound of running water is almost enough to make her burst. The sound stops, and April leans back hard into the chair, her whole body tensed trying not to pee. She gasps, which I can only guess means she's just squirted a little into her jeans.

'K-Katie?' She whimpers.

'What's wrong?'

'Y-you know when you wet yourself?'

'Yeah, you keep reminding me about it' I say to her. I look at her and she's going red and breathing quickly.

'H-how did it b-begin?'

'What do you mean?'

'D-did you lose it all immediately, or did you lose it bit by bit?'

'Umm, first I lost a few drops, then I spurted a little out a few times, then my bladder squeezed and it all just came out and I couldn't stop it'. She seems alarmed. 'What stage are you at?' I ask

'I-I, umm, well I lost a few drips in the reception......and I just had my f-first spurt....' She blushes a bright red.

'Ask the woman if you can use the toilets' I say to her. Look, here she comes now!'

The woman wanders over with a cup of tea and some paper work.

'Kate!' April whispers into my ear. 'I'll tap you on the knee if I spurt again, okay?'

'Why not just ask to use the toilet?'

'Something the matter?' The woman asks us. April shakes her head quickly.

'Umm, could I use the toilet?' I ask the woman, on behalf of April, but also a little for myself. The woman looks at April and sees through my genius plan.

'Sorry' The woman says. 'Our toilet is out of order'. You'd have to go next door, like we've been doing all day'

'B-but next door is shut!' April spurts out.

'Well then you'll have to hold on' the woman tells us. She puts the papers on a coffee table in front of us.

April takes the papers and a pen. She's about to start writing when she tenses up for a second. Then she taps me on the knee quite urgently. I look at her sympathetically. She looks back, looking very nervous.

'Come on April' I say quietly. 'Once you've done this, we're done and we can go home'. It hasn't dawned on April yet, but it has on me, that even if she finishes without wetting herself, we still have a short train ride home, and then a ten minute walk from the station. I don't think I she'll make it.

April hurriedly scribbles out the answers on the form, which asks questions such as 'how often do you use the card', 'where do you keep it', that sort of thing. I wait, one hand pressed between my legs. It takes about a minute for April to finish the paper, then she hands it back to the woman. The woman smiles as she takes it, then she sits back down. April tenses again, for about three seconds, before jabbing me in the knee

'Ow!' I whisper harshly to her

'I-I-I can't h-hold it!' she whimpers. 'I spurted really hard!'

'I know' I tell her. 'I heard it'

She blushes.

The woman reads over the paper, then stands up. 'I'll just go and fetch you your new card, I'll be back soon'. She walks back off into the room where she'd been before. Once again the sound of pouring water interrupts the silence while she's in there

'Can you believe her?' I ask April, who doesn't respond. 'She's making tea again!'

I realise as I say this that the woman isn't making tea. April taps me on the knee a couple times, and I realise what's happening. I look over to April, who's face has drained white. I feel heat spread around my left leg and look down. The sound of pouring water is coming from next to me.

'I-I'm so sorry!' April whimpers. 'I-I couldn't hold it!'

I look down at the sofa to see a warm puddle spread around April and into me. The hot liquid quickly soaks into my jeans, staining them dark blue almost as soon as it touches. April's red jeans are similarly staining a dark red around her backside. She's moved her hands from her crotch, and where her legs are so tight together a small reservoir has grown, a tiny golden rippling lake sits between her thighs, steam rising from it. Beneath her legs the puddle grows quickly, pooling around her where she's pressing into the cushion. I'm close enough to her that my indent in the cushion is enough for it to spill around me as well. She looks apologetically into my eyes as my thighs are swallowed by the warm puddle. The quiet hiss is interrupted when the puddle begins to overflow the sofa and pours onto the grey carpet floor, pattering dully into the carpet and staining it black. The small streams quickly grow and merge into one larger stream; A yellow waterfall pounding into the carpet between April's feet. 

'I-I-I'm trying to s-stop, I really am....' she mumbles to me. I place one hand on her thigh - on the dry part, obviously.

'Don't' I whisper. 'just let go'

She nods, closes her eyes, breathes in, and then sighs as she relaxes. The hissing grows louder as April relieves herself. The additional force from her bladder spreads the pee further down her legs, spreading the wet patch quickly. The wet patch catches my finger tips before I can realise and pull them away, but I get away with minimal damage. I can feel her puddle spreading around me faster, until it's almost reaching my other leg. As her bladder begins to draw empty I can hear her suppressing sobs.

'Hey' I whisper to her, putting one arm around her. 'Don't worry about it. Happens to the best of us. At least once a week'

She giggles and I smile. 

'W-what should we say to her?'

'Hm? Oh, don't say anything. Pretend it didn't happen'

'What?!'

'Trust me, it works'

She nods, just in time for the woman to come back in with an envelope in her hand. She looks a little shocked when she sees the puddle we're sat in, and the puddle at April's feet. She looks at both of us, waiting for an explanation. Neither me nor April say anything, instead we look at her innocently.

'Oh....I, um, here's your card...' the woman says. April takes it. 'Have a nice, uh, weekend' she finishes. I thank her and we both nod, standing up. As April stands, the small puddle held between her thighs gets thrown forward onto the coffee table, flickering cooling drips toward the woman. She recoils quickly. April's pulling a great poker face. We start to walk out, April's trainers squishing with each step

'Oh my god!' April laughs when we walk out. 'I can't believe i just-!' She rubs her palms against her face. It's darker outside now, the light from the street-lamps being the only illumination left. The woman, still looking quite confused, follows us to the door, and places the 'closed' sign on the window. 'I can't believe I got away with that!' April says, looking at me

'We haven't yet' I remind her. 'We still need to get home, and I still need to go to the toilet'

April nods.

'Come on then' she says. 'Let's head over to the station.

The train ride home is mostly un-eventful, as is the walk to the dormitories. Aside from the occasional person taking a double take at April's glistening jeans, no-one seems to even mention the issue.

We both walk into April's dorm, and I throw my coat off to one side. By now I'm quite desperate to go, but at least now there's a toilet I can use. No need to panic. This week I won't be wetti-

'K-Katie?'

'Hm?'

'How do you feel after you've wet yourself?'

'Uh, I don't know...' I respond. 'Kinda embarrassed, kinda relieved, kinda sticky and itchy...why?'

'Oh, just wondering...I, uh, feel the same. As that.' She says, blushing a little. She's hiding something. As long as I've known her she's never been good at hiding things, but what was she hiding?

'Why? Do you feel anything else?'

'What? I, ha ha, no! W-why would I?'

I raise an eyebrow at her. She blushes and looks awkward. I decide to let it slide.

'Mind if I use your toilet?'

'How long can you hold it?' She asks, ignoring my question.

'I don't know!' I tell her. 'Not much longer, I've needed to go since you picked me up!'

'When did you last go then?'

'Uh, around three I guess. And it's about nine now, so....'

'That's quite a while....' she says.

'I'm guessing you can't hold it quite so long' I say, smirking. She doesn't immediately notice my smile, but she chuckles when she does

'I g-guess not!' she laughs. She looks at my legs, still damp where she'd wet them. 'Sorry I pee'd on you' she says. I giggle

'Hey, no worries!' I say. 'I've done it enough times recently, makes a change for someone else to do it!'

April giggles. She looks down at her wet clothes. 

'I'd might as well get a laundry run going...' she says. She points to my bag. 'Want me to wash those too?' 

'Yeah, sure, thanks!' I say. I hand her the bag. She starts to undo her jeans

'You don't mind me getting undressed do you?' She asks. I shake my head. Nothing she has that I don't.

She pulls them down, peeling the wet fabric from her glistening thighs. Her white cotton panties are now a see-through yellow. Having taken her jeans off, she then pulls them down too.

'Want me to take your jeans too Katie?' She asks, pointing to me. 'It is my fault that they're so wet.'

I nod and stand up, going to undo the button. I fiddle and pull at it but it doesn't move. I glance over to April, who is now peeling off her see-through socks.

'It's stuck' I say flatly. She giggles. 

'What do you mean it's stuck?'

'I mean it's stuck!'

'Well unstick it!'

I pull and shake at the button. It refuses to go through the hole. Without a hand to help my bladder hold on, the need to pee grows immensely. I try alternating between the button and holding but it doesn't get any where. After five minutes of fiddling, while April helpfully sits bare-legged on her bed watching me, I figure out what I have to do.

The denim, being new, is still rather stiff. The button won't go through unless I pull on the side without the button in one direction, then let the button's rim slide along the denim until it fits through the hole. But here's the catch: I have to pee so badly I can't hold on without using my hand as an aid. I can't undo my button without wetting myself. And I can't use the toilet without undoing my button. I glance at April who realises this.

'I think that's called a catch 22' she tells me, grinning. I nod.

Then I get an idea

'April, what I'm going to do is I'm going to take my shoes off. Then I'm going to stand in your shower while I take my jeans off'

'Why?'

'So that when I wet myself it doesn't matter because it's in the shower'

She laughs and leads me into the bathroom. I stand in her shower cubicle and pull my sandals off. She takes them out and puts them in the hall, then comes back in

'You don't have to watch me, you know' I remind her.

'Yeah I know' She says. 

'So why are you?'

She just giggles and shrugs.

Welp, here we go. I relax my bladder and begin peeing.

The relief that hits me as I start peeing is almost enough to distract me from the button. Almost. I manage to ignore the hot shiver up my back as my bladder spills its contents into my new jeans. Without any underwear to dampen the stream, I pee full force straight onto the denim, resulting in a rapidly spreading dark streak down my leg. I pull the side of my jeans without the button to one side, creating a space between the denim and my skin, which is quickly filled by hot urine where the denim can't absorb it quickly enough. The button starts to slide, until it falls into the hole. Holding it in place so it doesn't fall back through, I can see down the front of my jeans. I'm peeing quite powerfully and it's splattering all over my skin as it splashes off the denim. Two streams fall at my feet down either leg, pooling around my toes before streaking down to the drain. I manage to pull the button free, and I let the denim flap open, baring myself to April. I don't try to stop peeing now that I've started, instead I grin at her and let it out. She smirks at me from across the bathroom, and I smirk back.

'They were wet anyway' she reminds me. 

'They're wetter now!'

I stand still and wait for my bladder to empty itself. Pee soaks around my thighs before it can soak through the denim, leaving a dark blue stain all around the front of my legs. The stain holds in the heat, which in the cold bathroom I'm quite grateful for. Still, the cold doesn't seem to bother April as she stands against the sink watching me. I press my legs together while I'm peeing to squeeze some out of my jeans. It doesn't really do anything, not that it would matter as I'd just replace it immediately. After a minute of peeing into them, I finish. The last few drips fall from me and I pull the jeans down. One foot after the other, I hop out of them and pick them up. They drip a little, but I don't want to squeeze them and get pee all over my hands. Legs is one thing but hands are another. April doesn't seem to mind though, and she takes them from me as if they're nothing weird about them. I can see a few streaks run down her hand

She puts my jeans in with hers and my uniform. She invites me to stay over the night, considering that she can't kick me out while I'm naked, she doesn't have any clothes my size, and that she needs someone to study with. We sit bare legged in her kitchen with the light on, revising late into the night before. She reminds me that I have work the next day. I remind her that we've got that test on Wednesday. She giggles again, and yawns. She decides to call it a night at around 3. I decide that sleep is for the week and eventually crash on her sofa at five. My alarm wakes me up at six, and I regret deciding that sleep is for the week. I take my clothes from the washer, crinkled and still hot from the drier and put them on. Before i leave I check on April, who is asleep in just her shirt and on top of her covers. I smirk before heading out her room. I breath in, and then out again in a sigh. Another day, another dollar. Time to start my Sunday morning shift

'That'll be twelve-fifteen, would you like a carrier bag?'

The man shakes his head and hands me his card. I swipe it over the reader and hand it back

'Thank you, see you soon'

Of course he's left before I've finished again. 

Another Sunday morning shift, and another sleepless night before. Last week I'd slept over at April's place, and I had an excuse to be tired. No excuse this week though. At least not one that Margret will accept. But then again, Margret can-

'Morning Katie!' comes a cheerful voice

Speak of the devil...

'We aren't filming again are we?' I ask, yawning. 

'What do you mean?' she asks back, sounding genuinely curious

'You just seem really happy today' I tell her. 'Is something wrong?'

'Har har' She replies. 'Actually I'm being interviewed today for a promotion, so I'm trying to act happy'

'That must be hard'

'It is with you around' she frowns, before putting on a smile again. 'But who could be miserable with such lovely deals around!' 

She looks at me, waiting for an answer. I look at her, waiting for her to say something amusing. I can see her eyes darting side to side. I think I know what's going on.

'Are they going to do one of those interviews where they send someone in secret? And he'll have a bunch of problems and you'll have to help him out?'

She glances side to side. Shop's empty. She leans in close to me.

'That is exactly what they're doing' she whispers. 'They said he'd be coming at some point over the month'

'Have you been keeping this up all week?' I ask. She nods. 

She stands back up and sighs. 'Well, better keep at it...' she groans, before re-applying her smile and walking off. I almost wish I worked a week shift so I could watch her like this, it's great watching her try to stay cheerful, even while there's a bunch of kids charging about and knocking crisp packets flying. Luckily for her no-one goes shopping on a Sunday morning, except for that one man who always buys cigarettes. You know, I've never seen him buy anything else...

Hold on, gotta use the toilet. I'll be back in a moment

Never mind, some kids been sick all over the seat. I mean he could of at least opened it first..... 

Looks like I get to hold on again! And we all know how well that ends up for me. I just seem to be having a run of bad luck with this sort of thing. Still, I haven't had a drink in ages. I can probably hold it quite a while today. Although that does just mean I'll feel desperate for longer. At least if you drink loads you might wet yourself and get it over with, but otherwise you get to sit with full bladder that doesn't burst. And that's almost worse.

I'm fine though. I don't need to go That badly. I think I can make it. 

Probably anyway.

I lean back and look around the shop floor. As is expected, it's almost entirely empty except for Margret, wandering about and trying to look like she's busy. I don't think she's fooling anyone. I swing the chair side to side. It's going to be a long day....

Four hours since my shift started, it's now half past 11. Half an hour until I can leave. And as I predicted, my bladder has been screaming for the past half hour but it won't go. Haven't drunk anything. There's no liquids in my body that I can add to push my bladder over the edge. So I get to sit here, wriggling back and forth, safe in the knowledge that I won't be wetting myself any time soon.

While I'm thinking about how much I need to go, and how great it would be to go, a woman starts unpacking her shopping onto the belt. I glance over at her, then the shopping, then the till. Time to get scanning.

First a few bottles of water. They slosh about temptingly but I hold myself dry, Then some salad, a few vegetables, then a couple cans of sodas

'Oh, sorry, I just wanted four sodas, I've taken five by mistake' The woman says, handing one over. 'You've scanned it now, you might as well have it' she smiles at me. I smile back, thanking her. On the one hand, the last thing I want right now is a drink. On the other hand, I don't want to be rude and refuse it. Plus it was rather nice of her to give it to me

As she begins walking out, I open the tin without thinking. Realising what I've done, I sort of look at it for a moment. If I leave it open it will go flat, and then it won't be as nice. If I drink it now, I might wet myself within the hour. Hmmm.....What time is it?

I glance over to the clock on the wall. It's still half past 11. My shift ends at twelve. I might wet myself within the hour, but I'm only here for half an hour, that gives me fifty fifty odds of making it out the store dry.

Those are some odds I'll take! I put the tin to my lips and drink. It's only store brand cola, but when you haven't drunk anything since six in the morning it tastes like heaven! I can't stop myself drinking about half the tin before I pull it from my face, if only to breathe. Another customer has put their bags down, and is loading the shopping onto the belt. I start scanning it over

By twelve, I realise how much a difference half an hour can make. I finished the tin in about five minutes, and ever since then I've been wriggling in my chair, twisting it back and forth and rocking about when I think no-one's looking. But it's twelve now, and that means I get to leave! I made it out the store dry!

...That shouldn't be an accomplishment for me, I'm in my twenties....

I stand out my chair, un hook my name badge from my polo-shirt and put it in my pocket. I slide the chair back under the desk and walk out the till, head over to the office, and give my name badge in for the week.

'See you later Maggie!' I sing. Margret hates being called Maggie, but she also really doesn't want to risk being seen angry, so she forces a grin.

'Good bye Kate.' She hisses through a smile of clenched teeth. I grin as I saunter out the office. Round about now I realise I still have to get home. And that means the bus.

I mean it could be worse - the bus at midday isn't as bad as the bus at eight in the morning, or 4 in the afternoon. That's when all the school kids are on board. But that doesn't mean the busses are good. They still smell of bodily fluid, the floors are still sticky, and the drivers are never in any kind of rush, which is a real issue when you live at the other end of the bus route and your bladder feels like it might give up any moment. 

You know what I'm gonna do?

I'm gonna call a cab!

I pull out my phone and tap in the number for the local taxi firm. After a moment of ringing someone picks up

'Hello? Yeah, a taxi please' I say into the phone, one hand holding it to my face, the other hand buried between my legs. 'That's right, to the university dorms.....five minutes? Yeah, that'll do'. He hangs up. I-I can make it five minutes, right? Not like I have a choice really...

I stand outside the store. It's warm outside, but that doesn't mean it doesn't look like it's about to start raining. Thick grey clouds seem to be blowing over from one direction. Guess I've got a thunderstorm to look forward to tonight....

It only takes five minutes for the cab to arrive, but it seems like hours, as I stand outside, hand between my thighs and twisting side to side. The cab pulls up, honking on the horn twice to signal me. The driver opens the door and I sit inside. The drive doesn't look too much older than me.

'Uh, hullo' he says as I sit in. 'University dorms, right?'

'Yeah!' I blurt out. 'T-that's the one!'. Sat in the passenger seat I pull over my seat belt and plant both hands between my legs. Jeans today, full length. Canvas shoes underneath. And the standard uniform polo shirt. Margret doesn't really like us wearing jeans, but Margret doesn't do my laundry.

'E-everything alright?' the driver asks. 'You seem on edge'

'I, uh, sorry...I really gotta, uh, go' I tell him. Usually I might keep it to myself, but it's kinda obvious with the way I've got my hands clasped on my crotch.

'ha ha, I'll get a move on then!' The drive says, trying to reassure me. It doesn't quite work. Mostly because as we pull out the main road we turn right, and straight into a line of traffic. I groan. 

'Sorry...' He apologises.

'Don't w-worry' I tell him. 'N-not your fault...'

I gotta say, I really don't want to wet myself in this guys car. Partially because it would be embarrassing, partially because I'll be charged for cleaning, and I can't really afford to clean taxi chairs and also have steady meals.

'I-if I start.....' I begin saying, but I cut myself off.

'Start what?' He asks, occasionally going forward a few feet.

'I-if I start, you know......losing......Could you just let me hop out.....'

'Uh- yeah! I m-mean, if worse comes to worse-'

'And I think it could...'

'I-I'm sure you'll be fine!' He says to me, smiling reassuringly. I wish I believed him...

The drive is mostly quiet, aside from the hum of the engine, and the occasional grunt from myself as my bladder kicks up a fuss. So desperate to go! Can't pee in the cab though, and I might die of embarrassment if I do have to get him to open the car door so I can wet myself in the road. And I would wet myself - It's one thing to wet myself in public, but it's entirely another to expose myself in public. Got to draw a line somewhere. And I feel like I might be drawing lines down my jeans soon!

Slowly the traffic begins to clear, but slowly really is the word. Fifteen minutes - which feels like so much more - and I've barely made it half way down the high road. I could probably have walked faster. I'm trying my best not to rock back and forth like a mad-woman in the seat, my bladder begging for sweet relief at any price. But I can't let it happen now....

*drip*

Oh god! I felt it. I felt a drip. That's it. It's starting. I don't have long now. Gotta make a choice, do I soak this guys car-seat, or do I

'Open the door!' I spurt out. The driver blushes in shock and looks at me.

'W-what? That bad?'

'Y-Y-Yes!'

'Traffic's clearing now!' he splutters, putting his foot down and moving forward. I don't know what to do now. I need to go! And he won't let me!

'Open. The. Door.' I manage to hiss, barely holding on. By now my eyes are clenched shut, and the only thing I can hear is the engine rev up loudly, before I feel the car pull ahead.

'D-don't worry!' He says to me. 'I'll get you to the dorms real quick! I-I know a shortcut!'

I don't trust him to make it, but if he ends up with a wet car it's his fault. My bladder is silently screaming at me, and in my head I'm silently screaming at the driver, and I imagine he's silently screaming at me to hold on. I can barely tell the car is moving, with my eyes shut tight, legs pressed down hard on the floor, hands between them, and trying not to moan. Somehow I'm staying dry, then we hit a speed bump

*thunk*

The car shudders, and I lose control of my muscles, losing a hot streak of pee into my jeans, staining them almost immediately. I must have shrieked, as the drive nearly jumps out the car

'D-D-Don't worry! N-nearly there now!' He insists. I'm nearly there that's for sure, if there is at my breaking point. As I manage to regain control, I manage to open my eyes. I don't recognise the road we're in, but I can see the university bell tower in the skyline, so I know we're going the right way. I gasp when I see it, nearly losing more from anticipation. The car seems to glide down the alleys, though each corner presses down on my already aching bladder. The cooling wet patch between my legs tempts me more each second, as if it is a teaser of how I could feel, and I really do want to feel it.

'Hnn! Open the door!' I insist a third time, and the car pulls to a halt. I pull on the handle and am about to squat down when the driver says to me

'We're here!'

'What?'

'This is the dorm!' he says, leaning over.

'H-how much do I owe you?' I ask, pushing my hand into my pocket and slowly losing a trickle down my leg, which slowly stains the denim a darker blue.

'Given the situation' he says, 'no charge'

'T-thanks!' I say, looking at the set. A small few wet spots, I'd only just managed to hold all the liquid in my jeans, but a damp circle the size of an apple sits where I was a moment ago. 'Do you want me to pay for cleaning?' I ask, getting my priorities wrong and losing a couple dribbles as punishment.

'No, no!' he says. 'It's an emergency, I'm sure they'll understand at the dispatch!'

'T-thanks!' I say, turning and running to the dorm rooms. With each step i take my bladder loses another drip, when I get to the front door I'm clearly losing control, with a wet patch the size of a beer bottle down one leg. I thrust my hands into my pockets and pull out my keys, and as I yank them out I throw out a couple coins and my phone. Bending over to pick them up, I squirt quite hard, but I manage to recover everything before I start completely peeing. Standing up and looking down, I've left a few drips on the floor, and there's a wet line down to my knees. I jam the key into the hole, and luckily for me it goes it without any struggle. A quick twist to the left and the door swings open. I jog down the corridor, losing more and more until I reach my own room. As I fumble for my room key, my bladder begins to give way, slowly letting out a steady stream to replace the fierce spurts. The stream runs neatly down my legs, pouring off the cuff of the jeans and soaking into my shoes. Blushing a hot red, I fumble at the lock and push the key into it. It sticks at first, but it jerks into the lock, and I twist it. I step into my room, turning round and slamming the door shut, only just catching a glimpse of the dinner-plate sized puddle on the polished floor behind me. I kick of one shoe, then the other, then dart for the bathroom. I grab the door handle and pull - Nothing! I nearly give up right there before I remember I'm meant to push it. I lean into the door, losing another squirt as I do. Turning around and into the room, I look around for the toilet, so desperate now I can barely remember the layout of my own room. I look at it, and nearly burst as I do. Seat's down, So I lean over to pick it up, squirting once more as I do so, and this time I can't stop entirely - a gentle streak is determined to make its way out now, and as I try to turn around I flick fresh urine off my ass and around the bathroom. I don't have time to think about cleaning it up yet, all I can think of right now is taking off my jeans. I pull at the button, but to no avail. I push and pull, and slowly my streaming bladder picks up speed until I can hear dripping on the bathroom floor. The drips, the heat down my legs, and the cry for relief are all too much, and I just....

'Haaaahhhh!'

I let go. I can't hold back and I don't want to. My jeans were already too wet to wear without washing anyway - so I relax and let my bladder squeeze itself hard, pushing what seems like an ocean out into my jeans. The pent up pressure is released with force, hissing as it pounds into the seat of my jeans as I stand, knees bent with my hands over my fly. I tear up as the relief almost wipes me out, my body shuddering a couple times as by bladder really squeezes hard, forcing the stream out as best it can. My denim pants can barely even attempt to hold back the torrent erupting from inside me, which splashes onto the floor, making a strong yellow puddle in front of the toilet bowl. I try to step back in an effort to at least get it down the bowl, but my legs aren't listening to anything other than the Thsssshh! from inside my jeans. I can't move as my bladder drains itself loudly down my legs, but I can moan, so I do. I do of course mean I can't hold back a deep moan as the day's built up desperation bursts out in just over a few minutes; Every drop of pee I'd been holding in so tightly now spraying against my thighs just inches from the toilet. I can hardly think straight it feels so good to get it all out of me, even if it was ending up on the floor. Well, most of it was ending up still on me, in my jeans and in my socks, but what soaked through left it's mark all over the bathroom floor. As my bladder begins squeezing out the last few wave, I begin panting my body returns control to me. I slide my hands down to my knees, resting on them. I try to stand up, but the effort is too much and I fall forward onto my knees. I gasp a few time, feeling weak and worn out. It doesn't help that my sleep pattern is awful. The puddle feels cool against my legs, which had been kept warm by the thin layer of piss-soaked denim. I have to lean against the sink to keep myself from falling. I sit in my mess and just wait for a moment, trying to catch my breath.

After a minute or so, I've mostly recovered, though I still feel like I need to sleep, but that's nothing new. I stand up in the puddle, socks squishing and cold jeans clinging to my legs. I stand up straight, lean back and breath in deeply. Air taken in, I resume normal breathing and go to undo my button. It's a little stiff coming out the denim, but it's easier now the fabric is soaked. The button slides through, and then I can undo the zipper. The zip slides down with ease, though I brush of some still-warm drips with my hand as I pull the zipper down. I let my jeans slide down off me, helping them down by jerking my legs, flicking more drips about. I peel off my once-white panties, which are now see through and yellowed. I slump onto the toilet and kick the wet clothes off my legs and into the tub. I peel of my socks and chuck them in too. I try relaxing my bladder, but as expected there's nothing left to let out.

'Katie!' comes a voice from outside the room, almost making me jump through the roof. 

'Katie!, you left your bag in my pla-'

April freezes as she looks into the bathroom. I freeze as I realise the importance of locking the bathroom door. I'm sat, naked on the toilet with a lake of pee stretching from my feet to the door. April looks a mix of shocked and impressed

'You, uh, you missed' She says after a pause. I can't stop myself giggling. I better tell her the whole story...

• 2 weeks later...

The man shakes his head and hands me the exact change. I take the coins from him and put them in the cashier.

'Thank you, co-'

I hadn't even started talking and he'd already left. Didn't take a receipt or anything.

Still, not gonna let that get me down today! April's told me her friend managed to get her a discount at this campsite she works at, so April's taking me out for the weekend. Margret's not to happy I won't be in, but I did come in yesterday for work, and today too. 

April will be picking me up in her car at about 5. It's 4.45 now, the weather is nice, and work is kinda slow, even considering it's a Friday evening. It's so empty I'm considering leaving early, but then again Margret might actually kill me if she catches me. She's already angry that I'm stretching the allowed uniform rules as far as I can.

I'm wearing pale brown capris pants and a pair of sandals. My shirt is a plain white tank top, a little small on me but it fits. And technically doesn't reveal my midriff which means it counts as uniform. In actuality, it shows a band of skin above my waistband most of the time, and if I stretch it goes as high as my rib cage. Perfect to show off my student body - thin, pale, and clearly un-used to seeing sunlight. I'm hardly wearing it for show anyway, the heatwave the city's going through would leave me sweating like mad in anything more, and I'm not sat close enough to the freezer section to stay cool inside. 

I glance at my watch again. Still only 4.50, ten minutes to go. I'm feeling a little eager for quitting time, not just because I'm meeting April, but because I've been downing enough water all day to drown a fish, and I need the toilet. Like I say, it's been warm out. I'm doing my best not to wiggle about in my chair, but when no-one's here my hand is planted between my legs. And no one's here yet. Wait, scratch that, someone's here now

A customer walks up, middle-aged woman who looks like I might in thirty years (shortish, messy blonde hair, tired), and dumps a load of stuff on the belt. Three large bottles of soda, a couple diego brand Spanish-style sausage, a bunch of burgers, some buns, and a few bags of salad leaves. The deal where you get cooking equipment with the diego stuff ended a little while ago, much to my relief.

'Barbeque?' I ask, struggling to lift the soda bottles over the scanner and also not piss myself. 

'Yes' she says, grinning. 'However did you guess?'

'Just a hunch' I say, smiling back. I have to swipe the bottles under the scanner a couple times, each time making the soda swill about and almost breaking my bladder. I manage to stay dry and scan the sodas though, cross my legs and carry on scanning.

'Sure has been warm recently' she says to me, putting her stuff in bags. 'I tell you, I've been drinking all day to keep cool...'

'So have I' I tell her. 'Been through about six bottles since lunch time'

She smiles at me. 'I couldn't use a bathroom in here could I? That water's been going straight through me...'

'Sure' I say. 'Bathrooms are just down at the back' I tell her, right as my watch begins beeping, telling me it's quitting time. 

There's only one bathroom working today, more plumbing issues, and now this woman's in there. I'm going to wet myself, aren't I? The stars have aligned again, and something's going to stop me getting to the toilet, I just know it...

'Can I leave my stuff here while I go?' she asks me. I smile and nod. She hurries over to the bathroom. As she shuts the door I whip my hands back into holding positions, just in time to feel a first leak. I don't want to wet myself again, every time April's seen me these past few weeks I've had wet legs for some reason or another. I don't really want to end up being known for it...

I sit back, hands still clamped down, watching over the bags. The soda in the bottles still swills slightly, side to side. As small as the movement is, it seems to resonate with my bladder, and I get the powerful urge to give up and go under the desk. I would seriously consider it if I wasn't going camping with April. That said, she's told me that she's finished packing, and that means when she arrives she'll bring spare clothes. If I was to soak these, I could put on a clean pair when April gets here.... And then all I'd have to do is avoid getting a reputation. I'm about to let go and risk getting a reputation for wet pants when I hear the bathroom door open. I glance over and see the woman hurrying back over to the counter

'Thanks for waiting, really appreciate it!' she says, smiling. I nod and tell her it'll be twenty-two fourteen. She fumbles through her purse, struggling to find the exact change. I want to tell her not to bother and give me notes, but I also don't want to be rude. Each agonising second seems to take forever, and as her hand comes out her purse I feel another dribble. She hands me the exact change, I put it in the machine, and hand her the receipt once it finishes printing. She smiles and takes it

'Thanks for shopping her, hope to s-see you soon!' I say to her

'Thanks, bye!' she responds, picking up her bags and leaving. I wait for her to leave the shop.

The sliding doors close after she leaves, and my hands scramble for my badge. I fiddle with it, sweating a little, and manage to tear it open and out my shirt. I jump up, pushing back my chair as I stand up (nearly sending it flying over) and walk away from the till. I jog over to the store office and almost throw my badge at Margret, who barely has time to give me a sarcastic 'see you next week' before I'm running to the toilets. I jog past my till, and manage to fall flat on my face. 

This feels familiar, but this time there's no film crew to catch me. I lie on the floor, considering not getting up and just giving up, but my hands seem to act on my own as they push me back up. I dash to the bathroom, throwing my body against the door. I swing inside, and slam the door shut, scrambling both hands to the lock in an attempt to shut it properly. I leak again, larger than before, and I'm certain this leak is visible. I manage to get the lock shut, and I take the two steps to the toilet bowl, spin around and grasp my flies. Another spurt escapes as I press on my bladder to get the button undone. Luckily for me, it slides out quickly, and I yank my pants down. My white knickers don't come with them, resulting in another spurt in them. I have to make another grab for those, and as I spring back to get them I almost punch my downstairs. I grab the waistband and yank them down, and I throw myself at the toilet backwards. I half expect to miss, but someone is on my side today. I slam into the seat, releasing without meaning to. I don't hold back - I've made it! Relief hits me like a truck and I have to try to suppress moans as I hiss fiercely into the porcelain bowl. I lean back and let my eyes roll, sighing as I do. There's nothing so good as finally making it after holding so much! I would say so long, but I haven't been holding very long. 

It takes almost a minute for my bladder to even slow down. I open my eyes and decide to assess the damage. My underwear has a big semi-see-through wet spot where I'd lost enough to soak through, and there was a tiny dark spot on my pants. Nothing major, but visible from the outside. Luckily for me, a wet spot the size of two coins end to end and right between my legs isn't even visible, so long as I keep my legs closed. Even then, April's picking me up, and she'll understand if she does see the tiny spot. I smirk as my bladder empties, wipe myself off and pull my pants up. I wince a little at the already cool cotton touching my skin, then pull up my zipper and thread the button through. I almost feel rewarded as I press on the handle.

Like I say, I hadn't been holding for long, I'd just been holding a lot. I'd been to the toilet around a hour ago, and an hour before that. My problem is, I've been downing gallons of water in this heat. At least I'll be able to enjoy the heat when April picks me up. Nothing quite like relaxing in the late spring sun with a cold drink in one hand. Sat in a warm field, a few trees around, the smell of grass. The birds chirping. Much nicer than being sat in an uncomfortable chair with a few people wandering around, with the smell of spilt milk and the sounds of kids making a mess. Which is what I'm used to. And the water isn't even cold in here. It's not just water, it's warm water. 

I head out the bathroom and catch April, sitting on my till. She's wearing a white tank top with an almost see-through thin short-sleeved over shirt that drapes over her, and some bold blue jeans that go down to her ankle. Not skin tight, but not loose, somewhere in between that shows off her form while also leaving breathing room and something to the imagination. A pair of sandals and a pair of sunglasses completes her ensemble.

'Heya Kaite!' she says with a grin. 'You ready to go?'

I smile back at her. 'You know it!' I say back. 

'Want to pick up a couple drinks while we're here?'

'Didn't you bring any?'

'No...'

I sigh with a smile as I grab my till key out of my pocket. April jogs over to the drink fridges as I open everything up and get ready. She heads back with a four pack of beers and a six-pack of cheap lemonades. I smile at her choice. The lemonades are store brand, but they're also really good, and they cost about twenty pence a can. I swipe them through and open a lemonade, handing the other six to April

'Beers are for when we get there' she says to me, 'so don't open any when we're driving, you'll make me jealous'

I grin and nod at her, after taking a mouthful from the lemonade.

'So' I say. 'Remind me where we're going?'

'We're going to Libra hills, a few miles north of here. It's on top of a large hill, so the view is great and the air's a little cooler. The campsite itself is on the edge of a forest, so it's the perfect place to hide a body, so if there's anyone you want gone, you know where to go'

I grin at her little joke, but there's something about forests like that that can be a little scary. Not scary as in bed-wettingly terrifying, more the sort of exciting chills and standing hairs sort of scary. Enticing scary. And only scary at night, during the day those kind of forests are a great place to sit down and enjoy yourself with a friend or two.

'Anyway, let's get going' she says to me, hopping off the counter. I lock the till again, and come out from the till. I hurry over to the office, drop the key on the side before Margret says anything, and then hurry on out. April leads me out and over to her car, parked just outside.

'Okay' she says as we slump into the car-seats. 'Our bags are in the boot, I've got you five spare shirts, five sets of underwear, six spare pairs of socks, two pairs of shoes, and four sets of pants'

'Why so many pants?' I ask.

'Because I know what you're like!' April smirks at me. I roll my eyes and grin. 'I've done the same for myself anyway, it doesn't hurt to have more than you need.'

'What else will we need?' 

'Just the usual camping stuff, a tent, a gas-stove, sleeping bags, et cetera et cetera'

I nod, and she turns the key in the ignition. The engine sputters to life, and we drive off.

We'd been driving for about half an hour, just talking and listening to the radio, occasionally joining in on the songs we like, and insulting the ones we don't. As we drive down the motorway, April turns to me.

'Hey Kate'

'Yeah?'

'I kinda need the loo'

'Yeah, me too, want to turn off at the next service station?'

'Well, not really, but I think we'll have to'

'Don't worry' I say, watching the road while she drives. 'There's a turning off just ahead'

'Where?'

'A little bit in the distance, you can see it from here'

'No I can't, where is it?'

'This one, here! Turn! Turn-turn-turn-You've missed it'

'Oh I see the one' she says, glancing in the wing mirror.

'April!' I say, looking straight at her. She flashes me a cheeky grin while looking forward. 'We just missed it!'

'Yeah, didn't see it in time...'

'I'm glad you find this funny' I tell her. 'Because these are your seats you're risking'

'Oh don't worry, Katie!' She laughs. 'There'll be another station up soon, there always is'.

'Yeah, there should be' I admit. 'Don't you miss this one...'

'I gotta pee too!' she says, grinning. 'We both need this'

After another five minutes I start getting uncomfortable in my chair as my bladder really fills up. I try to cross one leg over the other, but I catch my feet on the glove compartment. I decide instead to press one hand between my legs. I can't help but feel sorry for April who has both hands on the wheel, and her thighs pressed together.

'You gonna be okay April?' I ask, noticing a slight grimace on her face while she drives.

'I hope so....Haven't been to the toilet in a little while....I kinda need to go.'

'I'm s-sure you can make it!' I encourage her. 'Not long now until the next stop...Look! that road sign says there'll be another in two miles'

I can see the change on April's face as I tell her. I glance down at her jeans to make sure she isn't about to soak her seat. She isn't, as far as I can tell. Her legs are still clamped together. I look back out the window, as April merges into the middle lane to overtake a line of cars. I don't think she'd planned on the row being so long. I hear her moan as she realises the mistake she's made.

'April? You okay?' I ask.

'Look at that queue.... All on the outside row, it's going to block our exit'

'Service station soon, don't worry about the queue'

'That's why I'm worrying! If they block off the exit we can't use the service station!'

She is kinda right. We pass a second sign telling us the next station is just a mile ahead now, and the queue seems as long as ever. 

That's when we see the signs from the station. A board with signs for a few burger joints, a bookstore, and of course, toilets, standing out between some bushes. April slows the car a little as she looks over the side toward the exit. 

'Damn, no space....' she groans again, taking one hand of the wheel and planting it on her crotch. 'We'll have to hold on.'

She looks a little defeated, and I can't help but feel it too. 

'There's always the next one' I say, trying to reassure her.

'Nah, our exit is next'

'How do you know?'

She gestures with her free hand, before putting it back on the wheel. I look where she pointed. Libra hills, next turning. April almost throws the car into the outer lane when she sees the first opening in the line, and a minute or two later we turn off the motorway. By now my bladder is aching, and by the look of April - who is rocking side to side - so is hers. 

'Uh, April? Couldn't we pull over when we get on a country road?'

'W-what do you mean?'

'I-I think I'm gonna have an accident if you don't, and I don't want to ruin your car...'

'Aww, can't Katie hold it?' she says with thick set mockery in her tone. 

'I- Of course I could hold it!' I say, taking the defensive and immediately regretting it. 'I'm, err, I was just thinking about you, you look like you need to g-'

'I'll be fine!' She bursts out, rubbing her thighs up and down.  I can tell she won't

'Hey, it's your chair. If you want to wet it...'

'Hn! I'm fine!' she says. She looks back at me. 'Don't worry little miss wet-legs, I'll find a place to stop when we reach a quiet road'

I try to hide a smile, but April catches on and grins back. 

Five minutes pass, and I'm squeezing my legs, wiggling in my chair, and my hands haven't left my crotch for about three of them. April is bouncing up and down in her chair, occasionally sending her hand down to hold herself. We've been too desperate to talk much, but luckily the radio's been playing some pleasant music. April turns us off the main road and we hit a dirt road - we're close to our destination now.  

'You gonna stop?' I ask her as a reminder

'Huh? Yeah, just not in f-full view of the main road still'. We drive down a little further until we make a couple turns. Surrounded on each side by tall bushes and trees, April decides to pull over to one side of the road.

'R-right, I c-can't go much more...' I say to her, as we both frantically tug at our seat belts. I open the door and almost fall out, but I manage to stand. I look over to April, who has left the car and shuts the door. She walks over to me so we both have the car between us and the road

'Here, keep watch will you?' I say to her as I fumble at my pants. 

'Car' She says to me, almost as soon as I'd asked her to keep watch. I stand up as straight as I can to mask what we're doing, and a car drives slowly toward us. Much slower than it needs to anyway. As I try standing straight the pressure on my bladder mounts, so much so that I can't keep it all in. As the car passes ours I lose a significant spurt, leaving a dark streak of about six inches on my pants. April hears the hiss and looks up, smirking. The sound of the other car fades away as it leaves our view, and I free the button, pull on my zipper, and thrust my pants down my legs. Again my underwear stays put, and I'm about to teach them a lesson by going through them when we hear another engine. I yank my pants back up and do the button up again. April's trying not to laugh at me. I don't know whether or not to appreciate that...

The engine belongs to a local police bike, which pulls over next to us. The policeman takes off his helmet and walks over to us

'You two okay? Not doing anything you shouldn't, right?'

April answers first. 

'No officer, my friend here is just a little travel sick, and I don't want her sicking up in my new car.'

I don't know what to do, so I just nod and go with it. The policeman smiles reassuringly.

'Here' He says to us. 'I've got spare bags if you need it'. He walks over to his bike, opens the box and walks back to us with a couple paper bags in hand. I thank him and take one. As I take it my bladder decides to get angry at me and I dribble again. I try hard not to blush or squeal as I feel the heat of the liquid as it runs onto my leg and soaks into my pants. The policeman clearly notices.

'Err, do you need to-'

'No, I'm fine!' I respond to him immediately, forcing a smile. He looks at me in a way that suggests confusion and disbelief, but also that he doesn't really want to get too involved. 

'Your fly's undone by the way' He says to me, walking back to his bike. I blush and look down, my bright white panties almost glowing through the open zipper of my brown capris. A dark streak down one leg only makes me feel more embarrassed.

He sits back on his bike and revs the engine, the roar startles me and I lose another drop or two. As he begins to drive away my bladder nearly gives up. I look back to April, who seems to be enjoying herself. As the policeman leaves our view, I slam my hands into my crotch to stop any more leaks.

'That was good of him wasn't it' April says, as I fumble at my button again. 

'W-what?'

'Giving you a sick bag. Now we can carry on driving, and if you need to be sick you've got that bag'

'April, I n-never felt sick. You m-made that up' I stammer, still tugging at my button. I manage to pull it through, and I pull down on my capris.

'Car.' April says again. I almost don't care if anyone sees me, but I pull my pants back on anyway. A car pulls over toward us, stopping on the other side of April's car. The driver rolls the window down.

'Hey' the guy asks. He has an unlit cigarette in his mouth. 'Either of you two got a light?'

Me and April glance to each other. I don't have a lighter, I don't know if April does. April shakes her head at the guy. I move myself behind the door of our car as my bladder decides enough is enough, and I spurt hard again. My pants hang open, so the harsh hiss isn't muffled. April hears it I'm certain, as I hear her suppress a chuckle. 

'Ah well' the man says. He looks to us again. 'Typical, right? My lighter had been working all day, and it goes out now!'

Me and April grin and nod, trying to be friendly as another wave hits me and I lose a massive stream of pee. Straight into my pants. I feel one leg warm up rapidly as the spurt floods over it, staining my pants a darker shade. 

'Thanks anyway' the man says, rolling his window back up. April raises one hand to say good bye. The car pulls off.

April looks at me, waiting for me to do something. I try to pull my pants down, but what I actually do is not that. I place my hands on the roof of our car and my bladder tenses as hard as it can. I grimace, and a harsh *Hiss* erupts as my body forces out the contents of my bladder. I blush hard, tearing up a little as the relief sweeps me. It's all too much for me to hold back, and as another wave hits me I don't hold back. Clutching the roof of our car, ass sticking out behind me, a wave of clear urine floods out of me, flooding over my legs and staining my capris. I feel it sweep over my backside before cascading down my legs and over my feet. I hear myself moan as my full bladder claims relief with force. My pants hardly hold anything back, and streams of pee flow off from my legs, spattering into the muddy grass beneath me. I'm stood with my legs apart now, allowing for a powerful main stream to run straight out of myself, straight out my clothes, and straight onto the floor, pounding it hard. My mouth hangs open as the relief has me struck dumb, and I gasp for air. I feel April rest one hand on my ass as I continue to jet pee into my underwear and down my legs. She rubs her hand on me a little, through the wet fabric, which I can't say doesn't feel great...

By the time my bladder finishes, I'm out of breath, my legs are soaked, and I'm stood in a massive puddle of my own making. I can only take solace in the fact I'd drunk so much earlier that what I'd just let out was pretty clear, meaning it won't smell, and it isn't dirty. Well, it's still pee, which isn't exactly clean, but it could have been much worse. April, one hand still on my still wet backside, leans over and whispers in my ear.

'Couldn't hold it?'

I shake my head.

'Don't worry Katie' she says, pulling her head back. 'I won't tell anyone. You might want to get in the car though, there's another car on the way...'

I look up and hear the engine. Not wanting to be caught like this, I open the car door and swing myself inside, my soaked legs slapping against the chair. My capris' are still undone, and as I look at myself now I'm sat down I can see the damage to my underwear too. My panties are almost see-through with a wet stain almost reaching the waistband. I decide to keep my hands dry and leave them open for now. As April sits down next to me, another car drives past, not stopping as it does.

'D-didn't you need to pee?' I ask April

'Oh I really need to pee...but I'm sure you don't want to be seen so wet.'

'Uh, thanks'

We pull out again, leaving the cooling contents of my bladder behind us. At least it's good for the grass. I look at April, who is writhing in her chair, rubbing her legs against one another. I open the window and lean back. The cool breeze smacks into my wet legs. I smile and lean back.

'Oh, you have no idea how good that felt....' I say without thinking. 'I know I'm soaked now, but that was worth it'

'Katie! Y-you're making me need to go....'

I grin. 'It was sooo good to let go, you should try it...'

'Katie!'

'Just relax and let it all out'

'Katie...'

'The relief is amazing....'

'Thssshh...'

'Hmm?'

I look over to a very rigid and very red April, who has just pee'd hard into her jeans. Not too much, but enough to leave a stain, and loud enough to hear over the radio. I smirk wildly. 

'I bet you're real glad to have spent the past week calling me 'Miss wet legs' now aren't you.

'Katie...I can't hold it....'

'Then find another place to pull over, then you can-'

'Thsssssh!'

'Or you could do that'

She's peed again, and I catch myself staring as a wet patch begins to grow. I put one hand on her leg.

'Let go.' I say to her. She seems to wince at those words. 

'I c-can't...'

'Think about the relief...'

ssssss....

'...You won't feel desperate anymore...'

Sssssss...

I look over to see April, sat stiff as a board while her bladder forces shot after shot of urine into her jeans. I can almost feel what she must be feeling - pee pooling between her legs, soaking into the chair and creating a warm, wet patch that envelops her ass. The look in her eyes tells me how hard she's trying to hold back and also be able to drive.

'I-I-I'm gonna pull (Ssss!) O-over!' She manages to say, turning the car toward the side of the road again. As the car brakes, she pushes her seat belt and opens the door, spurting hard into her jeans, sending a stream straight into her chair. As she gets out the door, I admire the dinner-plate sized puddle in her chair. She stumbles out the car and begins walking around to my side, so that the car is between her and the road. I undo my belt and join her outside the car. As she steps over, more spurts fall out, streaking down her jeans as far as he knees. She stops still and looks at me.

'K-Katie?'

'Yeah'

'I can't hold it....'

As she says that, her bladder must have gave way, as a dark spot erupts between her legs and floods over her jeans. Her hands, stuck between her legs, have a pale yellow flood runs over and through her fingers before splattering on the ground below in an already growing puddle. She looks away like a guilty puppy, and I can't stop myself smiling. Her jeans glisten as pee flows over them on its way down. Golden streaks run over her feet and the straps of her sandals before spilling into the puddle she stands in. She starts sobbing gently as she stands in front of me, wetting herself. I take a step toward her to comfort her, but she puts a hand out to stop me. Then I notice she isn't sobbing. She looks back to me, with a grin on her face. 

'It really did feel good...' she admits. 

I laugh once, and I go to-

Hn!

She jumps into me and presses her lips into mine! I don't know what to do or where to look, but I can see her eyes are closed. She wraps her wet hands around my head, pulling it into hers. I can't move from the surprise, so I close my eyes and kiss her back

I do what!? I can't believe what I'm doing....I kiss her back! I close my eyes and wrap my own arms around April's waist, and I feel myself blush fiercely. I can feel the heat from her face as she does the same. We're kissing each other!

She drops her hands and falls back from me, and my arms fall back to my sides

'Uh, ha ha...' she chuckles nervously. 'Spur of the moment....sorry.....'

I don't know what to say, or what to do, and neither does she. We stand for a moment, avoiding eye contact and blushing. Her pee has got onto my own legs, and I can feel them cooling again. A last few drops fall from April's soaked jeans.

'S-shall we...?' She asks me. I nod. We both get back in the car. As we sit down, she moves her hand to disable the handbrake. Before she pulls it off, I place my hand on hers.

She looks at me, and I look at her. I smile at her and she smiles back at me.

It's going to be an interesting weekend...

The man shakes his head and opens his mouth. Thick black smoke begins pouring out, swamping us both. An eye emerges from his mouth, his own eyes fall inside his head and I can hear someone chanting my name

'Katie. Katie. Katie...'

I push myself back in my chair, unable to move. I try to scream, but I make no sound. I can feel my shoulders shaking

'Katie!'

'YEEP!'

I squeal as April jerks me awake. Thank god, just a dream...

'Katie? What's wrong?' April asks, the dim light of an electric lamp revealing her face in the dark tent.

'Oh, sorry' I say, panting a little. 'I was having a bad dream'.

'Good thing I woke you up' April smiles. 'What was it?'

'Oh, nothing too serious' I tell her. 'Anyway, what did you want?'

'I need the loo'

I sit up in my sleeping bag. The dim light is barely enough to see around me, but I can just about make it out. Our tent is a decent sized three-man tent, with three 'bedroom' pods. We've left one in the bag of course, so we've got more space in the tent itself. My pod isn't massive, but it's big enough to crouch in, and long enough to fit comfortably with space to move in my sleeping bag. Speaking of my sleeping bag, I try to subtly slide one hand inside to make sure I'm still dry. After all, it was a scary dream...

'So' April says. 'Want to come with me?'

'I, um, not really April....it's still dark out.' I press a button on my phone, bringing up the lock-screen and the clock. It's 1 in the morning.  'April it's one in the morning, didn't you go before bed?'

'No....'

'Me neither' I admit with a smirk. 'Can't you hold it?'

'I don't think so...not for much longer...'

I pull down the zipper on my sleeping bag. It slides down easily, and I fold one flap of the bag over myself, exposing myself to the cool midnight air. Well, one-in-the-morning air. It's cool enough to hit me, but not so cold it's uncomfortable. I bring my legs up and hug my knees. 

'Why don't you just go behind the tent?' I ask her

'I don't want anyone seeing...'

'April, it's one in the morning! No-one is awake at one in the morning'

'We're awake...'

'We must be the only tw-'

Coughing from outside the tent shuts me up. It makes me jump a little, but more importantly it proves me wrong. I sigh and look at April, who looks back at me pleadingly. 

'Just go in your sleeping bag...' I suggest, pulling my own back over my legs.

'No! I haven't got anywhere else to sleep...'

'That's what I'm gonna do'

'Prove it'

'What?'

'You won't do that, you're just trying to get me out'

She's right. As much as April is one of my best friends, being awake at one in the morning is not something I'm too receptive to. I was hoping if she thought I was willing to wet myself rather than get up she'd just leave.

'Look, sorry to wake you up and all, I just wanted to know if you wanted to come with me...' She says, looking away and twiddling her fingers. How can I stay mad at that face? I smile at her when she casts her eyes my way.

'Look, I appreciate that you'd think of me, but I'll be fine' I tell her. I don't usually wet the bed at least, and I don't think I will today. 'Good night' I say, sliding my legs back into the sleeping bag.

She heads out my sleeping pod, zips it up, and I hear her padding over to the tent door and unzipping it. Things go quiet for a moment, so I lay back down and shut my eyes. Then I hear my pod unzip again and see April's face poking through

'Sure you don't need to go?'

My midnight good will is quickly running out

'April, I'm fine, just go'

'I, umm, okay...'

She walks over to the tent's exit again before stopping. I hear her hop foot to foot a couple times. Then she comes back

'Katie?'

'April.'

'I'm scared!'

Can't say I expected her to say that, it catches me off guard and I can't stop a giggle. 'Scared of what?' I ask

'I don't know...it's dark out, and I'

'You're scared of the dark?'

'No! I - well, maybe....'

I smirk again. She's so cute!

I can't believe I just thought that...

She catches me grinning. 'It's not funny!' she insists. It kinda is though.

'Alright April, I'll keep you safe' I say, climbing out my sleeping bag. She folds her arms and 'hmphs' at me, making me grin more. 'I'll take little April to the little girl's room!'

'Katie!' She moans. 'You're teasing me!' I keep smirking at her

'Come on then April' I say. 'Try not to do a wee in your pyjamas!'

She frowns at me again. It's a playful frown, not an angry frown.

'Of all the people to suggest I might wet myself' she says. 'Little miss wets-once-a-week isn't really in a place to speak'

I put one hand on her shoulder. 'Come on, let's get you to the toilet'. I say with a smirk. She grins back to me.

We both leave my pod, and I start to look for my shoes. April stands by the door, shuffling side to side. 

'D-do you really need shoes?'

I look down at my bare feet. The grass is a little chilly on them, and outside the tent it's going to be a little damp - it had rained while we had been putting the tent up, and of course it stopped raining the second we'd finished. I wriggle my toes through the grass and consider it. I glance over to April, who's also barefoot, stood with one leg bent and wrapped around the other. I glance around for my shoes again. I can't see them, maybe they're under something. I get on my hands and knees and look around, moving our stuff around, behind our folding table, behind the gas stove. I can't find them, maybe I - Never mind, they're sat by the sleeping pods. I pick them up and head over to one of the folding chairs, planting myself in it and untying my shoes. 

'K-Katie! Just - just come on! I need to go!'

I look at her, stood with both hands between her legs. She's pulling her pyjama shorts quite tightly with her hands, making them crease up a little. Her shorts are light grey, with a white trim. They're fairly long for pyjama shorts - they almost reach her knees. They look like they might be her brother's or something. They're pretty loose too, not restricting movement or anything, real important feature when you're lying still for eight hours or so. On top she's got a loose white short sleeved tee, nothing fancy. The bottom of the shirt rests just above her waistband and sways in the breeze.

My pyjamas consist of loose full length pants in a shade of navy blue, in sharp contrast to hers. A couple of white strings dangle down from the waistband to tighten them should I need to, and I do. The pant-legs hang around my ankles, not long enough to get wet on the ground, but long enough to brush against the grass and make them damp enough to notice. My shirt is also a short sleeve tee, white with a thick navy blue strip going around my breasts and shoulder blades. Nothing fancy, but then again I'm sleeping in it, not doing a fashion show. 

I toss the shoes to one side, I'll put up with wet feet so she doesn't have to put up with wet shorts. 

'I - if you really want to wear shoes you can put them on, I'll hold...'

'Nah' I say. 'You look like you might go any minute'

'Well, put them away at least so you don't lose them'

I roll my eyes. 'Thanks mum, I'll do that' I say with a cheeky smirk. She laughs back.

I pick my shoes up again and put them at the end of my sleeping pod. I glance into hers on the way back out. She's got her jeans lying to one side, drying out, with wet underwear above. She's also got around four empty bottles lying around the room

'When did you drink those?'

'Uh, sort of overnight...'

'Come on April, no wonder you need the loo....I know it's warm and all, but if you drink that much water...' She blushes and looks away again. I tut and shake my head as I walk up to her. 'Anyone would think you're trying to make yourself need to go!' She blushes again and I grin at her.

We step outside the tent, wincing slightly as the cold grass tickles our soles. That's something we'll have to get used to. I can already feel a thin layer of mud on my feet, that's something I'll need to wash off before I can go back to bed, I should have bought my shoes. Too late now...

'So where are the toilets?' I ask. April glances around, hands still tucked between her thighs. 'There's a toilet block near the camp-site entrance...'

'And we're at the far end of the camp-site'

'Yeah...'

I look at her and she grins back apologetically. 

'At least the weather's nice...' she says, trying to brighten the mood'

'You mean it isn't raining' I say, looking at the sky. The air is fairly cool, the ground is wet, but at least the sky is clear. The stars do look beautiful at this time of night...

'Well, it might rain soon...' April says as we start walking soon. 'And I don't mean the weather...'

The way to the toilets at the entrance of the camp-site is a ten-fifteen minute walk, depending on how fast you go. After you reach the edge of our campsite it goes through a cut-away path through some woods, then another field (once used for cows, now used for nothing), before you eventually reach the two buildings. A farm house where the site owners live, and a water and toilet block. Communal showers, communal toilets, communal taps. Not quite the life of luxury, but it's worth it to camp out somewhere a bit quiet and also have basic necessities like water. That said, communal toilets aren't any better than public toilets...

We walk down the field, which is fairly un-eventful. There's only a couple of other tents in the field, one of them has a lit camp-fire and about six people sat around it, talking and drinking. At one in the morning. I walk normally, hardly lifting my feet of the ground with each step. April doesn't walk normally, with one hand at her crotch at all times, not quite grabbing herself, but doing everything else she can to not wet herself. She slows down when we reach the forest path

'Katie...'

'What's up?'

'I really don't want to go in there...'

I grin again. I know why, but I still ask her 'Why not?'

'It's all dark, there could be anything in there...'

'That's alright, we can go through though can't we?'

'I don't know Kate...'

'Is something the matter?'

'Katie!....I'm sca-ared!' she laughs. It's a nervous laugh, and it's the cutest thing ever, I just want to - 

I have to stop thinking these things. She's a great friend, I don't know if I want to -

'You first Kate...' she says in a quieter tone. I can't say I'm not a little nervous stepping into the forest, but I try to act brave. There's something a little bit thrilling about the whole thing.

Stepping out the grass and onto the drying mud is quite a change, and not entirely a good one. Occasional stones and twigs stick out, and being so dark I can barely see them, and being barefoot I can really feel them. It must be worse for April though, she needs a wee on top of all of that. 

'You might want to tip-toe through her' I whisper to April, after stepping on a stone which pressed directly into my sole, making me jump back.

'Why, do you think someone might hear us?' She asks.

'No, I stepped on a stone' I respond still whispering. I don't know why I'm whispering, it just seems right.

'Yeep!' I hear her gasp

'Told you'

'When I got on my toes I leaked!' she hisses back at me. 'We have to hurry!' I can hear her voice tremble with each word. 'I-I'll risk stepping on something...'

I keep going forward on my toes, and April keeps going forward with a hand between her legs, the other hand waving about to keep her balanced as she carefully scans the floor before she steps anywhere. A quick glance at her face tells me that she's really concentrating hard, and that if I was to push her even a little it would be hilarious. 

*Nudge*

'Katie! Don't do that!' April shrieks, after slamming one foot into the dirt to keep herself from toppling over. 'If you keep doing that I might-'

She stops mid-word and I can hear her inhale sharply. She stands pigeon toed, completely tense. She has her legs apart and is pulling upwards hard with both hands. Her entire face is screwed together as she does her best to avoid -

'Thssht!'

- That. She spurts hard into her shorts, and almost immediately a gold streak of liquid sprays out one leg and onto the floor, splattering onto one foot. She grunts softly as a couple more drips fall from the now wet leg of her shorts and onto the mud. The mud is dry enough too to show a dark patch where she's wetted it. It takes a second for her shorts to realise what she's done, and a dark streak develops down one leg. She opens her eyes and looks straight at me. I do my best not to laugh out loud

'Now my hands are wet....'

'Your legs are wet too' i remind her, pointing and grinning. 

'Come on, let's get moving before that h-happens again...'

I turn around and start walking again. Behind me I can hear April moaning softly with every step. It makes me smile, and I can't quite say why.

We hear a rustle in the bushes and we both freeze. I look at her, she looks at me. We stand dead still, and I hold my breath. There's no breeze, the air is mild enough to ignore, and there are no noises, save April's shallow breaths and muffled whimpers. All I can feel is the cold mud against my feet.

Neither of us move for a while, looking around.

'I-it's nothing...' I say after a long pause. 'There's noth-'

Another rustle. We freeze. Or, I freeze, April tenses hard and I hear a splatter. I daren't look over but I know she's just lost a little more.

'K-Katie?'

I don't answer

'I don't know if I can h-hold it...'

I nod and gesture to her with one hand to carry on walking. I don't move myself but I hear her footsteps come closer until she's inches from me. I can feel the heat from her before I can bring myself to say anything

'Q-quickly, l-let's get moving...'

I start walking a little faster, no longer on tip-toes and trying my best to ignore the rough ground, April shuffles along behind me. 

Another rustle

I hear April whimper again, then I feel a hot splash on the back of my foot. Another drop lost. She's close enough I can hear every breath she takes. 

'K-Katie...' she whispers

We're about to move again when there's another rustle, and again we freeze. I put one hand behind me to stop April moving forward

'K-Kate?'

'Yeah?'

'That's my boob'

I take my hand off, blushing. 'Sorry'

The rustles are getting close. Me and April freeze entirely. I can hear the *pat pat* of a few drops escaping April's bladder. A couple drips splash onto my heels. 

More rustling, closer now

More rustling!

We can see the bush nearest to us rustle and then-

A tiny fox darts out. April yelps and jumps onto one leg, I manage to stop myself squealing. The fox goes to run back, but stops and looks at us. We look back at it, feeling very silly. It walks over to us

'Heya fella!' I whisper, crouching down. It walks over and lets me stroke its head. April looks at it and smiles. I rub behind its ears and it seems to smile at me when I do.

'You're a brave one!' I whisper to it, still stroking it. 'Most foxes would have run by now...'

'K-kate...'

'Oh yeah, let's keep going'

We carry on walking down the path, both of us feeling a bit silly, and April feeling a little bit damp. We don't talk much, where April is too concentrated on stopping any further losses. After a couple minute's walk we reach the end of the forest path

'Okay, you just need to hold on a little longer' I tell April

'I, uh, s-sure' she responds. She doesn't sound certain, and a hiss from inside her shorts tell me neither is her bladder. Another squirt lands on the ground, and some warm droplets slide down her leg. I look at her. Her shorts have a dark streak down the inside of her right leg, and her skin looks damp, even in the moon-light. She's at the point where it's obvious she's wetting herself, even though she hasn't lost too much. Not enough anyway, she's still bent double and hopping foot to foot. 

'Come on April...You can make it now' I tell her, but I don't think she'll make it half way. Her shorts look like she hasn't made it already. That said, the streak is only an inch wide down the leg, but her crotch has a dark spot almost the size of a large apple. We keep going, the grass being a much more comfortable surface to walk on, although the grass does tickle a little bit. 

We're about half way through the field when April has her next incident

'Kate!'

'What's wrong?'

'I c-can't hold it! I'm gonna have to-'

'Come on! We're so close!' I encourage her. 

'Just let me wet my-'

'No! We're nearly there!'

'P-please, I don't mind anymore'

'April - you woke me up at one in the morning. I'm not giving up now!'

'O-okay...' she says, both hands tight between her thighs. 'F-for you...'

Before she can move I see her tense up again. Another Fsssh from inside her shorts is followed by another splash on the floor. She moans again, and then keeps forcing one foot in front of the other. 

Five minutes have passed when we reach the toilet block. There are some dim lights around the block, illuminating the two of us, really showing the extent of April's shorts. There's a concrete path leading up to the toilet, nice and smooth, much easier on the feet. We both leave wet footprints behind us from the wet grass. That said, April's wet foot-prints go a little further than mine, she must be losing dribbles fairly often now. Her shorts seem to confirm that - the wet streak has almost doubled in size. 

'Here we are' I tell April. When she doesn't say anything I look over to her. She's stood about a foot away from me, and we're both about twenty feet from the ladies. She's stood completely still again, staring at the floor. 'April?'

'H-help...'

I walk over to her, she gives me her hand. I take it in mine, not considering whether or not that's sweat or something else making her hand so wet. She grabs me tightly as I help her step forward. We reach the doorway and she lets go. She shudders again and a powerful FSSssshh! erupts, followed by a short yellow stream landing on the concrete. April trembles as she goes to move another foot into the bathroom.

Her foot lands on the floor. She goes to lift another. It doesn't go with her.

'Katie...'

'I'm not taking you in, that floor is filthy' I tell her, still watching as dribbles run down her legs. 

'I-I-I....' She turns to me and grabs me with both hands. One hand takes my elbow, the other hand grabs my left breast. 'I can't hold it!'

Her hands squeeze hard, and her bladder must do the same. I hear a vicious FSSSHHH!! as she really clenches me. A yellow stream bursts out her shorts  legs, splattering directly onto her feet. Just a short spurt, and it ends quickly, giving her time to gasp for air. As soon as she's breathed in a second time she clenches again another hiss erupts, and a longer stream spills out, splattering onto the concrete. 'I-I-I!' She stutters, but she can't get the words out. I don't know what to say. She pulls herself into me and puts her head below my chin. 

'S-s-sorry!' she whimpers, her whole body on mine. I can feel her whole body tense up, I can hear the hiss, and I can feel it as she pees fiercely into her shorts. She wraps her hands around me as the contents of her bladder flush out of her, onto her legs and mine. I stand stunned as she loses control, and I wrap my own hands around her back. I hear her whimper once before her bladder squeezes again, throwing out more onto my feet and staining the bottoms of my pyjama trousers. 

'April, just go...' I say to her. I feel her nod against my breasts, and then she relaxes her hands. The fierce hisses end, and a quieter, consistent hiss takes their places. Her shorts barely soak any of her pee in as it falls out of her. It streaks down both legs and pool around her feet immediately. Streams fall from the loose legs of her shorts and directly from her crotch as she accepts the inevitable. She lets go of me and wraps her hands around my waist, pulling herself into me again. I can only look down at her while she does, holding up one foot in an attempt to keep at least some of me dry. April sighs loudly as relief takes her, as she powerfully relieves herself. The puddles made by the streams from her shorts begin to merge into one, surrounding her and reaching my one foot on the floor, soaking around my toes. Her face feels like fire against my chest, even through my shirt. She shudders a couple times, each time accompanies by a fiercer hiss, until eventually the splatters and splashes fall silent. She hugs me a little longer, before pulling back. She steps back and leans against the toilet-block wall, legs dripping the occasional yellow drip. I take a look at her shorts, the wet stain now covering the entire insides of the legs and spreading up the seat. The puddle on the floor is huge, it had grown to surround the two of us, my feet included. I'm still stood in the puddle, waiting to be able to make sense of things. She blushes and grins, as if proud of her accomplishment

'I, uh, sorry...' April giggles, blushing brightly. 'I c-couldn't hold it...'

'I noticed' I tell her. 'You sure held me though...'

She smirks and looks down.

'You know' I say. 'The reason I didn't go in the toilet was to avoid getting someone else's pee on my feet'

April giggles and joins me back in the puddle. I put my dry foot back into it. She walks close to me and takes my hands in hers. S-she's going to kiss me again!

She looks me in the eyes and I blush. I get ready to feel her press her face into mine. She blushes back. I close my eyes.

'Come on then' she says. I open my eyes. She's still smiling at me with my hands in hers. 'We'd better head back'

'I- Oh! Umm, yeah, of c-course' 

I was so certain she'd - 

Ahem

N-not that it's what I want, or-or anything. I just thought she m-might. B-because, you know - she'd done it before. It's n-not like I want her to....

We keep looking at each other, even having decided to move. I can feel my hands shaking in anticipation of what might happen. April looks cool and relieved, though that might be because she's just relieved herself down her legs. 

'Sorry about getting you all wet' she says to me, leaning closer. S-she is going to kiss me!

'I just couldn't hold back...' she goes on, putting one wet foot onto mine. I blush again. She smiles at me, eyes half closed. I-I don't know w-what to say...

'And I can't hold back now...' she says, almost a whisper. Her face draws even closer to mine. Then she does it.

She presses her lips into mine again. Fingers intertwined, one foot on my own, she kisses me. We close our eyes at the same time and let ourselves be lost in the moment. She runs her foot against my leg a few times, letting it rest carefully back on my foot. I gladly kiss her back. We hold our hands at about shoulder height, our fingers clutching onto each others hands. She slowly pulls away and lets her eyes open. I do the same. Her face is a hot pink, and I imagine mine isn't much different

'L-lost in the moment?' I ask her, with a soft smile. She nods as she steps back. Then the world seems to hit her.

'I-I-I....We should, uh, head back....'

'April...'

'I, just, I - .....a little carried away....' she stutters, stumbling on her own words and scratching the back of her head. She looks to the floor.

'D-don't worry about it' I say to her, grinning. 

'W-we should....we should head back....' April says, still red in the face.

It takes about fifteen minutes to reach the tent again, neither of us saying anything - none of us know what to say. By the time we reach the tent, April's shorts look a little drier - the once glistening stain is now a duller, softer grey. It still almost surrounds both her legs and covers her backside though. We stop as we reach the tent flap. She turns to me, grinning

'You okay?'

'I just gotta - '

She's interrupted by a splashing sound as she releases what has built up in her bladder since we left the toilet. Not a lot, but it's enough to streak down both legs, leaving wet lines over her feet, and pouring out her short's legs. She smiles blissfully as it runs out of her. 

'Thought I'd get that out the way before we head back inside' she smiles at me. 'I won't try kissing you this time though...' she says, blushing and smiling. I blush and smile back.

We pull the flap over ourselves and head back inside the tent. 

'Well, we'd better get some sleep' says April, looking almost disappointed.

'Maybe don't sleep in those wet pyjamas' I say to her, pointing at her shorts. She laughs

'You could be right!' she says, taking her shirt off. She pulls it over her head, and puts it onto one of the chairs. She looks at me, as if waiting for a response.

'Well, I kinda meant take of the wet stuff' I say with a grin. She grins back, and pulls them down. She steps out of them and holds them up. She's stood naked in front of me, holding her very wet shorts, a couple drips falling off them where she'd decided to wet them again before coming in.

'Alright then' I say to her. 'Good night'

She looks at me with a grin. 'Good night Katie!'

I'm about to head into my sleeping pod when she leans forward and pecks me, straight on the lips, catching me off guard. Just a quick peck, but it's enough for us to both blush red again.

She smiles and heads into her own pod, zipping it up behind her. I'm still stood outside, stunned.

I climb back into my pod, then into my sleeping back. A few wet stains on my pyjamas doesn't bother me too much, and I lie back, feeling very strange about myself.

As I lie there, beginning to drift of, I can't help but feel excited for the next day...

DAMN IT! i just got to current day where we gotta wait for the next chapter. Found this about an hour and a half ago and have binged read all of it...so hot so well written and detailed. then the lesbian thing that i usually dont find all that hot is driving me horny bonkers in this series with the pee holding element and just how cute them just kissing and exploring their feelings a step at a time is amazing. So far best fiction ive ever read on this site im sweating profusely! cant wait for the next chapter!!!

I shake my head and hand over the cash, a ten and a five. The cashier takes the money, puts it in the till and hands me the change

'Thank you, see you soon' she says

I smile and say 'thanks' before me and April leave the camp-site store. We've just picked up a few things, some food (April forgot to pack food) and a thermal flask so we can have tea when we want it. Those things are surprisingly expensive. 

'How do you manage to not pack food, April?' I ask playfully. She blushes and grins at me

'Wasn't thinking about food...' she says, smiling. 

'What were you thinking of?'

'You!'

I blush deeply! I can't believe she said that! I don't know what to say!

'You're so cute when you do that!' April says, smiling at me. I blush harder. 

We reach our tent after a short walk, leaving the food next to the gas-stove.  I slump down in one of the folding chairs, April takes a seat on the folding table next to me. I lift up one leg and flick bits of dirt of my bare foot.

'So, anything you wanted to do today?' April asks me.

'I don't know, we could see what's around' i suggest

'That sounds alright. I hear there's a nice restaurant near by, we could head there' 

I nod. 'That sounds nice!'

'I was thinking we could head up around 5 tonight, just the two of us...' April says, trying to look confident and calm, but I can see she's absolutely nervous! Look! She's blushing!

'I'd love to April!' I say to her, grinning, and feeling myself blush. She smiles back, turning pink as she does.

I rest my leg on top of the other, foot pointing toward April. She's still grinning. She's trying not to, she's trying to look calm and collected. She's not succeeding though, she's giddy as a schoolgirl! She's giggling now too! I love her!

...I love her.....

....I love her!

I repeat that phrase in my head. It's not something I ever really thought about, being like this with another girl....but it just seems....right....Not because she's a girl, but because she's April. I've only known her for as long as we've been at uni together, but we'd been fast friends! And now, we were going to be so much more....and it feels right!

'Everything alright Katie?' April asks, knocking me out of my haze. 'You look miles away?'

'Huh? I'm fine!' I say to her, blushing again 'Tell me about the restaurant'

She begins telling me about the place, it's got three Michelangelo stars, so you know it's going to be good! It's a little out the way, which means it'll probably be quiet. It overlooks the old town of Libra hills from atop a hill, funnily enough. It was an old farmhouse, but it's been converted. I'm really looking forward to it now...

'April! Come on! We have to get going!'

April's still getting dressed, inside her sleeping pod. Usually she's not shy about being nude around me, but today she wanted to surprise me. I think she'd been planning this whole camping trip miles ahead, and luckily for her everything's going to plan! Well, except the occasional accident, right? But not everything goes to plan I guess...

'Ready Katie?' She calls, pulling the zip on her pod

'I've been ready for the past half hour!'

We'd both had a shower in the shower block, we'd both told a confused old man he was in the woman's shower block, we'd both booked a table, and now we were both about to leave. April must of had some foresight, she'd bought my best clothes! Well, I say best, I mean my least casual. My grey work skirt, loose fitting and swaying around my thighs, my least laddered tights, a pair of brown shoes, and a white shirt. I look more like I'm going to an office than to a dinner. Oh, here she comes out her pod now!

She stands in the middle of the tent's main space and does a twirl. She's wearing a grey pinafore dress, white shirt, brown smart shoes, and white knee-socks. The dress hangs around the mid-point of her thighs. She looks like she's going to an office too...

'Hey, isn't that mine?' I ask her

She looks shiftily to one side

'no...'

'Yes it is!' I say, smirking. 'That's my dress!'

'S-sorry, I got my clothes at the last minute, my old dress is too big on me now...'

'That's fine!' I tell her. 'It really suits you anyway!'

'Thanks Katie!' she says, grinning. 'It's a little short on me'

'No, you're just too tall for it!'

We grin at each other. 

'Right, you ready now?' I ask

She nods. 

'Let's go then!' I say, not hiding my enthusiasm. 

'Yep!' She says, getting out her car keys. We head out the tent, close the flap behind us and lock the zips together. We both know the lock combination of course. We're about to get into the car when I get a familiar urge

'Hey, April? Could we stop off at the toilet block first?'

'No'

I laugh. 'What do you mean no?'

'I mean no!'

She grins at me like she's telling me something. What ever it is I don't get it. I open the car door and slide into the seat

'What do you mean no, April?' I ask again

'We're in a bit of a rush' she tells me. 'You can go when we get there, okay?'

'Hnn, okay...'

'Good!' She says, turning the key in the ignition. 'We'll be there in half an hour'

'Half an hour!?'

She smirks at me again, same look as before. Is she getting at something?

We pull out from our car's spot, spitting up some wet grass as the tyres don't quite hold initially. 

I sit in my chair squirming. When we pass the toilet block I can't help but look a little longingly at it, stopping only when I catch April grinning at me.

'Do you really need to go that bad?' She asks

'Yes!' I say, assuming she's about to stop and let me go.

'Well, you can make it half an hour!' she tells me. No I can't!

'April!' I protest. She smiles at me again. 'I need to pee!'

She smiles as she presses on the pedal and the car pulls out the campsite onto the main road. Well, it's hardly a main road, it's just the biggest dirt road. Being a dirt road it's a little bumpy, and with a bladder like mine that's could be an issue. I'm already squirming in my seat, with one hand between my thighs, one large bump and I might -

*Thunk*

The car goes over a pothole and jars quite nastily, and I slam my hands into the door and the chair to stabilise myself! It's only a second that the car jumps, but it's long enough that the contents of my bladder make a break for freedom! I shoot a tiny jet into my knickers, and as soon as the car is driving smoothly again I've slammed my hands onto the source. I only just manage to hold it back, and April seems to notice.

'You alright?'

'I peed!' I blurt out

'Huh, that bad?'

I nod, one eye open, the other clamped shut, hands between my thighs. There's no wet spot on my grey skirt somehow, and I'm quite surprised. So is April, judging by her face

'Think you'll make it to the restaurant?'

'N-no!'

She sighs and leans back, as if she's a little disappointed. She looks at me again. 'Absolutely sure?'

I can't say anything, but I manage a forced nod as another spurt escapes, encouraged to by the first.

'Alright, I'll pull the car over' She says. She slows down and pulls to the side of the road. I open the door, get into a squat, and hike my skirt up, baring my grey tights to the world. Well, the bushes. With my other hand I pull my tights halfway down my thighs. My bladder squeezes hard and I decide that my underwear is about to be collateral. A fierce hiss erupts as I pee powerfully into my knickers, the heat flooding my - err - myself, and the liquid splattering onto the dirt floor. Even though I'm squatting down the pee manages to splash up tiny brown flicks of warm mud which speckle the backs of my heels. The relief hits me like a tank and I can't hold back a relieved sigh and I roll back my eyes. I catch April watching me with intently, but I'm too relieved to care right now! The relief I'm getting from this is amazing, even if it is soaking my backside and ruining my clean knickers. I open my eyes and grin blissfully, catching April still staring at me, entranced. I wink at her, she doesn't notice

'April?' I say, my bladder still draining

'Hn? Yeah?'

'You okay?'

'G-great!' she says. She's blushing a warm red, and trying to look like she isn't...aroused?

'April?'

'Yeah?'

'Does this....'

'Does this what?'

I finish peeing and stand up. I face toward the car, giving April a frontal view of my soaked underwear. I can't see her face for the roof of the car, but something tells me she's impressed. I pull on my knickers and let them slap back on, flicking a couple pale yellow drips off myself. I bend down and pull up my tights, and then let my skirt fall over them again. I climb back inside, careful not to step in the fresh puddle.

'Did that tu - it's nothing....' I say. I was going to ask her something, but I'm looking too much into things.

'Did it what?'

'Oh, ha! It's nothing, I thought maybe....'

'Maybe what?'

'Maybe that me, err, going, was...turning you on?' I say, looking at her. She blushes, but her face stays still. 'Ha! Crazy, I know, why would it-'

'Yes.'

'What?'

She blushes bright red again, and looks forward in the car. I shut the door, and she drums her fingers on the wheel.

'I-I-it does.....' She manages to say. Somehow she blushes more. 

'It turns you-'

'It arouses me!' she blurts out. 'I-I-I find it amazing when you wet yourself!'

I'm a little stunned. I mean, I think the relief is great and all but I don't.....well, I might.....a little.....

'S-sorry...' she says, looking at her lap.

'N-not a-'

'Not a normal thing, I-I know!' she interrupts. 'I m-mean, it's just pee right? Who would-'

'April'

She looks to me again

'If you like it....' I say. She looks like she's about to tear up. '....then I'll do it for you.....'

I didn't think I was going to say that! I thought I was going to tell her that it was okay, or that I didn't mind! But my mouth is doing its own thing now! Like it's doing right now! My lips are moving toward her, and....

....and we kiss

I lean into her and kiss her, the heat from her blush almost burning me. It catches her off guard, and when I pull back to look at her she's stunned. Eyes wide open, like a scared rabbit. I smile at her and blush. She smiles back and leans into me, and we kiss again. I can feel her eyelashes twitch as she closes her eyes, and her hand pressing gently against my cheek. Her tongue bursts out from her lips and then through mine, I wrap my tongue around hers, and we-

*BWEEEEE*

We jerk back! Still blushing bright red! We snap our heads forward and look out the window! It takes us a moment to realise that April had managed to bash her elbow into the car's horn, and we laugh when we realise. We finish laughing after a short while, and our eyes lock again. We lean in for one more quick kiss, and then we fall back in our chairs. April puts her foot down and we pull out again

'So, you aren't put off by my, err, thing?' April asks, after a five minute silence. 

'I, well, no...' I say, looking over to her. She's still driving so she doesn't look to me, but she still blushes. 'I mean, if I'm honest....I sort of like it....'

I feel myself blush as I admit that. It feels good to say it, to admit it. It begins to dawn on me that I held myself for so long, so often, because....I enjoyed it.....I looked back on times I'd deliberately held on rather than using a toilet, so often resulting in accidents...When I was in secondary school I came home wet almost as often as I didn't, I often held till I couldn't while revising (or playing Dark Souls), resulting in wet chairs...only now did I really realise how much I'd enjoyed those times. At the times I'd told myself I didn't enjoy it, and that I was just silly. But now I've admitted to liking it...

'Y-You mean it?' April says, cutting into my thoughts. 'Y-you aren't just saying it for me?'

'N-no - I really do....'

She turns to me again, still blushing but trying her best to look unphased by it all. She's got a big silly grin she's trying to hide

'If that's the case' She says, looking back to the road. 'Then we're going to have a fun night!'

'What do you mean?' I ask, my heart jumping. 

'I thought we'd make a little challenge out of tonight...Only if you want to of course!' 

I nod to her. 'Tell me what you're thinking'

We make a right turn and the dirt floor gives way to a concrete car park. 

'I'm thinking we aren't going to use the toilet at all tonight!'

I grin at her. I've never been so excited to not use a toilet! 

'That said' she goes on. 'You've already pee'd, so we should make this fair. We both go when we're in, but not again until we get back!'

'Deal!' I say, way more eagerly than I thought I was going to. I can't help it! I'm excited!

We step out the car, shutting the doors behind us and walking to the entrance. The doors are both mahogany, with brass handles, and flawlessly clean windows. We push open a door each and head inside. A waitress leads us to our table, tells us about the specials of the day, and hands us a menu before walking away

'I though we were going to the loo?' I say to April. 

'Yeah, we're just going to let her know what drink's we're ordering first' April says, wriggling a little in her chair.

The waitress heads back and asks what drinks we want. We start off ordering a couple glasses of lemonade, we'll drink wine with our food. She nods and leaves. We head to the bathrooms. We open the door and head in - the room is empty. There are two stalls. I go for one, April goes for the other. We share a quick kiss and head into the stalls to use the toilets. Tonight's about to get fun!

The night's been going well, we had some starters each, with a pint of lemonade. The food's expensive and the portions are a bit on the small side, but the quality makes up for it. Our main meal is a bit larger, and the food is fantastic! We took our time eating, making sure to finish a couple bottles of wine between us. By the time we've finished, things are feeling a little fuzzy, and we're feeling pretty full. Bladders and stomachs. We decide to have a cheeky night cap each and pass on dessert.

The waitress heads over with our nightcaps, a double Irish whiskey each, and the bill. April's way past the point of driving home, so we've agreed to get a taxi. We can come and pick up the car tomorrow, when we're a little less less giggly and a little more legally allowed to drive...

Of course that this point we're both squirming in our chairs, and we've both got a hand below the table at all times. I know I'm using mine to hold myself, and I assume April's doing the same. 

'Sso!, bottoms up!' April slurs to me, grinning.

I grin back and raise my glass to her

'C-cheers!'

We both take a drink, finishing about half the glass. A quick shudder as the alcohol hits us, and we look at each other smiling again. We finish the glass and leave the money on the table. The waitress comes over, thanks us, and takes the money. We're free to leave!

April stands up and nearly staggers over, making me giggle. She giggles too when she regains her balance

We walk outside, April taking her phone out her pocket and dialling the number for a local taxi firm.

'How're you holding?' I ask her. She smiles and gives me an okay sign with her hands. Her squirms tell me otherwise though.

'H-hello?' She says on the phone. 'At taxsi please....to the, err (She turns around to read the name of the restaurant), the Washington Reshtaurant, please, to Libra Hills campsites....thanks....'

She hangs up and looks to me, giving me a nod and a thumb up like she's done something impressive. I grin at her and fold my arms. My arms don't stay folded for long though, I have to let one fall back to my crotch to hold on. It's getting harder to keep dry now, and it looks like April can't hold her drinks quite as well as I'm managing. Even then, I've got more than just a buzz. 

'Great night, ain't it?' April says to me, trying not to slur as we wait in the car park. She leans against the wall of the restaurant, trying to look casual but I think she's trying not to fall over.

'Yyeah...' I say. 'Really clear sky too....You can see the stars so clearly....'

She looks up and smiles. 

'Huh, yeah, you can!' She looks back at me. 'They sure are pretty...'

She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me to her, and I can almost hear what she's going to say

'Nnot as pretty as you though' She says, smiling. She closes her eyes and moves in. I do the same, and our lips touch. She pulls my head into hers, and our tongues wrap around each other. I caress her back with my hands, managing to ignore my screaming bladder. We pull back after a short while, smiling softly at each other

'Do I get points for guessing that you'd say that?' I ask, grinning. She grins back.

'I might reward you when we get back' she says, hands still around my neck

After a short wait and some star-gazing the taxi arrives in the car park. By now April can barely sit still, squirming and rocking side to side, both hands planted between her legs. I'm squirming myself too, one hand between my thighs

We walk over to the taxi, doing our best to act like we aren't about to flood our skirts. Well, my skirts, April's still wearing mine.

We both take seats in the back, feeling a bit sorry for the driver, who rolls his eyes when two drunk girls slump in the back of his car. Poor guy, and at this time of night too!

'That's to the Libra hills campsite right?' the man says.

'Yesh' April says, playing up how drunk she is. I can almost feel the guy sighing.

'If either of you are sick, you're paying for the clean up' he says sternly

'We'll try not to be' April says, her acting could win her an award. 'But I do feel a little bit like I might-'

'Nope. Out. Get out' He says, cutting April off.

'What? No, dude! Sorry, I was playing!' Aprils bursts, suddenly sounding much more sober. Still a little slurred, but she could pass.

The driver glares at us, not sure he believes her. 

'We aren't going to make a mess' I say to him. He seems to take my word for more than Aprils. He nods at me and begins driving

'Sorry and all girls, but I can't be doing with that sort of thing' He says to us. 'This is my own car, and I don't want to clear that out the seats'

'No worries, we get you!' April says to him. 'I wouldn't want that either'

'You had me worried there' He says. 'The amount of times I've had to clear out some sort of bodily fluids from this car...The smell never really goes away'

'It smells fine to me' April says. It doesn't really though, there's a definite odour of stale urine in the car. It's well masked though, I can only notice it if I focus.

I look over to April. She looks to me a bit urgently, pointing at her bladder with one hand - the other one is buried between her legs.

Somehow we make the taxi ride back dry. The taxi pulls up to the entrance of the campsite, and we open the doors and get out. I step out, April sort of throws herself out and lands on all fours. The driver looks at her wearily

'You two gonna be okay now?' He asks

'Should be, thanks for putting up with us'

'No worries, see you'

He turns away and drives off. April stands up, one hand between her legs, and her legs crossed over. She bobs up and down in front of me. 

'Something the matter April?' I ask, knowing the answer already

'N-No! I'm fine!' She says, looking at me. She's lying of course, I can tell because she shudders hard and a spurt of pee hits the floor. As she stands bent double, the wet stain begins to form between her hands. Still looking me in the eye, she says 'Now I'm fine'

We start walking down to our tent, bobbing and squirming. By the time we reach the forest bit, I'm feeling the first few waves that are followed by losing control

Each step is harder to take than the last, particularly for April, who is barely shuffling along at this point. I stop and look at her. She doesn't notice me stop, and is still shuffling slowly

'April?'

'Y-yeah?' She manages to say

'How're you feeling?'

'I-I Gotta go!'

I smile at her. She shudders again and a jet escapes her, splattering against the dirt floor. She shudders again and moans, and a seconds and third spurt erupt from her. A small glistening stream runs down one of her legs, soaking into the top of her sock and leaving a yellowish stain. She manages to hold back, but only just. I look at her, and she looks pleadingly at me.

'What's wrong April? It getting too much?'

She nods.

I take her hands in mine - they're very wet and April's a bit reluctant to let me take them. I hold them a second, and a subtle hiss tells me why she was so reluctant

She winces as she looks me in the eye, and a gentle hiss shatters the silence in the woods. She hasn't quite given up, but she seems to have lost control - her bladder is releasing on its own. Her hands squeeze mine and she tenses up again, the soft hiss becoming fierce quickly. She whimpers softly and a stream pounds into the dirt. Smaller streams streak her thighs and stain her socks, running down into her shoes. She crosses one leg over the other, catching her dress - my dress - between her legs. The grey material is quickly stained almost black as urine soaks through it. I pull her toward me and wrap my hands around her waist, her stream now pattering onto my shoes and soaking into the shins of my tights. She hugs me back and I can feel her body relax as she lets go. I rub one hand over her backside, holding the dress to her skin and letting it soak up what it can, quickly growing warm, dark and damp. I slide one leg between her two, holding them apart now, and she loses any resistance. With a muffled whimper she pees fiercely straight through her underwear and onto my knee, the hot liquid spilling over it and down my shins. It feels amazing! The silence of the woods, cut away by the splattering of April's pee onto the floor, and the soft moans she lets out as she pees. As the splashes begin to slow down and her bladder finishes emptying itself, I push April's face up by her chin with one finger

'That feel good?'

She nods, tears in her eyes from the relief. I smile.

'It looked good' 

I put one arm around her shoulder and we keep walking toward our tent. April is very much out of breath, and its getting harder and harder for me to hold back. A leak or two reach my knickers before I reach our tent. When we do reach the tent, April stops me.

'So, Katie'

'Yeah?'

'You've enjoyed tonight, right?'

'Of course!' I say. This nights been the best night of my life! This whole trip in fact. 

'I'm glad' she says, smiling at me, eyes half closed. 'I, I...'

'You what?'

'I love you'

I saw it coming, but it still hits me hard. To hear her say it, it's so heartwarming. She loves me! And I love her! I should tell her - 

'I love you too, April'

She pulls me toward her again and kisses me, rubbing her wet hands over my back. She pulls back from me and smiles

'I think we should head inside before someone has an accident' She says.

I'm about to have one too, I can't hold back a leak before she manages to open the tent flap. We walk inside, or more accurately I shuffle inside, April walks. We stand in the tent's open space, and she closes the flap again. I'm stood hopping foot to foot

'Your turn!' she says to me, grinning. Rather than let go I grab her by the shoulders and push my face into hers, catching her off guard and kissing her passionately! The initial surprise passes her, and she kisses back, our tongues meeting again. I push her to the floor of the tent, and sit on top of her. She looks up at me and grins

'My turn!' I say with a sly look, and as the next desperate wave hits me I let myself go! I sit on top of April's belly and a hissing erupts as I let my bladder drain! It cascades through my panties and tights, which offer little to no resistance. A stream of pee lands on April's chest, soaking into her dress and running down her. She grins and pulls me down, and I land on the wet patch, which squishes slightly. I kiss her again as I pee. She pushes her waist up and lets pee run up her torso, soaking her shirt and her dress, a few streaks emerging again when they reach the neck. Below her a puddle forms, soaking into the grass. I try to resist grinning as a wave of relief floods over me, the way I'm flooding over April. I can feel her lips smile against mine as she realises what's happening. She opens her mouth and our tongues wrap around each other again, and I run a hand up and over her soaking chest, stopping as I reach her breast. Where she has me pushed up at the waist, pee begins running down my own chest, soaking into my shirt and dripping of onto April. It streaks up my chest and runs out through the neck of my shirt, dripping down onto April along the way. She runs her own hand up and over my chest, mirroring my own movements. As my bladder reaches empty, my legs begin to feel weak, and I fall on top of April. She kisses me again, wrapping her hands around my back and holding me to her. We kiss passionately again, then I roll off onto the floor, splashing in my own puddle. I'm too exhausted to move...

We lie together for a short while, until my puddle starts to cool. When it does, we both get up, kiss, and get undressed. It's too late for us to carry on, and the drinks are having their toll on us now. 

'You ready for bed?' April asks me, kissing my chin. I nod. She pulls me into her tent pod, the both of us nude, and we land on top of her sleeping bag. She hugs me from behind, letting her hand wander down me and caressing me gently. I moan softly as she runs her hand over me, but soon she's fallen asleep. I'll have to remember not to get her drunk again if I want to go further. That said, it's been a fun night. And there's always tomorrow...