Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A month to myself

Guest Sabuto

Guest Sabuto

Hi guys. Soon I'm going to have the house to myself for about a month as my room mate is leaving for a bit. I love desperation, holding and wetting myself and I was looking for some fun ideas to try over the month. I'm happy to dedicate multiple days to wetting challenges as I have some time off work as well. So what new wetting adventures should I go on?

Try a 24hr hold one of the days - I'm having a crack at one today as part of a dare due to having a similar time off situation, got 15.5hrs in and just leaked but the urge has died down again so will have to see how it goes!

If you find it too easy to hold that long you can always extend it, or if that sounds like too long then just see how long you can last for (that's what I'm doing)...

I started from my last pee the night before, seemed the best way as if you start in the morning then chances are you'll be going to bed desperate and I for one couldn't sleep feeling like that! But if you're able to get to sleep easily then it could help you to hold longer by starting after your morning pee, that way you'd be unconscious during the worst of it so might last a little longer, although that's pure theory as it also might mean you can't get to sleep and/or you wake up often or pee the bed (not that that's not a certain amount of fun in itself!)... Up to you!

If you want more fun stuff to do, you're more than welcome to try any of the dares I was given over here: https://omorashi.org/topic/36700-500th-post-dares-everyone-welcome/ , or there's also a general dares thread which has been posted which seems to be free to all comers here : https://omorashi.org/topic/36723-dares-better-than-the-last-one/ .

In fact, for the purposes of your month to yourself I officially challenge you to complete as many dares/challenges from other dare posts as you can (and are willing to!), in addition to any others you're given here on this post! See if you can find at least 10 different challenges/dares across various threads to do - if you can't find enough to do, try searching "dare(s)" to find older dare threads...

Well you did say you had a whole month so I figured 10 should be manageable! :grin: Plus if you find any good ones from old threads I may want to borrow them myself!

Oh, and KozmoFox's epic alliance challenge thing doesn't count! Or if it does I think it counts as all 10 at once, but that thing sounds like it took serious planning as well as metaphorical balls of adamantium! :wink:

I think a 24-hour hold isn't for everyone, and any hold that causes pain (as opposed to just extreme discomfort) should be ended at once.  But waiting to pee until you really must go - and then waiting just a little longer - could be rewarding.  Measure your maximum output at the beginning of the month and then again at the end, and see if your capacity has increased.  Don't try for long holds every day - give your system a rest in between.  If you have an evening home alone, plan to arrive already needing a pee, and then proceed with your usual activities interspersed with fluid intake and no toilet breaks.  Do experiments you wouldn't try with others around:  for example, if you are a sound sleeper, try drinking a liter of water just before bedtime and see if it wakes you up in the middle of the night.  (And if it does, how much longer can you hold it?)  

Guest Sabuto

Yes I don't plan to force myself to hold for the whole 24 hours. Just hold as long as I can over the 24 period and if I have an accident then that's fine :D But I'll keep the toilets off limits for the whole 24 hours even if I have an accident before its over.

On 4/26/2017 at 3:36 AM, LunasAuditor said:

I started from my last pee the night before, seemed the best way as if you start in the morning then chances are you'll be going to bed desperate and I for one couldn't sleep feeling like that! But if you're able to get to sleep easily then it could help you to hold longer by starting after your morning pee, that way you'd be unconscious during the worst of it so might last a little longer, although that's pure theory as it also might mean you can't get to sleep and/or you wake up often or pee the bed (not that that's not a certain amount of fun in itself!)... Up to you!

If you want more fun stuff to do, you're more than welcome to try any of the dares I was given over here: https://omorashi.org/topic/36700-500th-post-dares-everyone-welcome/ , or there's also a general dares thread which has been posted which seems to be free to all comers here : https://omorashi.org/topic/36723-dares-better-than-the-last-one/ .

In fact, for the purposes of your month to yourself I officially challenge you to complete as many dares/challenges from other dare posts as you can (and are willing to!), in addition to any others you're given here on this post! See if you can find at least 10 different challenges/dares across various threads to do - if you can't find enough to do, try searching "dare(s)" to find older dare threads...

This sounds fun