Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Shine - An AB/DL comic

The story of Star. A young lynx taking her first steps into the AB/DL scene.

Disclaimer: This series contains very strong AB/DL themes (obviously)

This ongoing series is a personal favorite of mine from the FurAffinity user BabyStar.

I'll try and keep this album updated as new pages are released, but for quicker updates you should sign up for an account on FurAffinity and follow the original author there.

If you really love the series, you can also help support the author on Patreon!

Watch on FurAffinity Support on Patreon

22 hours ago, Babystar said:

I just wanted to pop on here and say thank you. My art gets posted all over the net and very rarely does it actually link back to me or even mention me at all. I super suck at putting watermarks on my art cause I always feels it wrecks thing or I get so excited that the art is done that o forget. So it's often not possible for folk to find the original source. So I just wanted to say thanks for actually crediting me. It's quite rare to see. ....oh and I'm glad you like my comic.

furry omo is rare as is. furry omo of this quality is more rare.

On 3-5-2017 at 9:41 AM, Babystar said:

I just wanted to pop on here and say thank you. My art gets posted all over the net and very rarely does it actually link back to me or even mention me at all. I super suck at putting watermarks on my art cause I always feels it wrecks thing or I get so excited that the art is done that o forget. So it's often not possible for folk to find the original source. So I just wanted to say thanks for actually crediting me. It's quite rare to see. ....oh and I'm glad you like my comic.

I'm not even really into the whole fury thing, but 'Shine' and 'Found' must be one of the best AB-DL related comic reads to date. Your style is delightful to watch and read.

@Babystar I see where you're coming from on the watermark thing - I much prefer non-watermarked art because it looks much nicer and I'm not a sneaky bastard who gets a kick out of claiming someone else's incredible creations as my own! Also I guess it's nice to see, in that the artist is more concerned with the quality of work or is just the sort of positive person who's happy to assume other people are nice too and won't stoop to art theft... Just a shame there are people out there that do it!

Anywho, loving the Shine comic, although I can't see this "Found" one? And yeah, not much of a furry or really any kind of AB but you keep drawing and I fear I might have to revisit my position! Such cutes, much DAWWWW! :grin:

On 5/3/2017 at 3:41 AM, Babystar said:

You're more than welcome; I'm a huge fan of your work and I always want to help support the original artists as much as possible whenever I share their stuff here. I'm trying to work on ways to make it easier for other members to do that as well. I/we never want to take credit for other artists' work here; if anything I hope some of this site's traffic can drive more supporters to your account on FA as well as Patreon.

I'm happy to see you're actually a member here as well! I went ahead and upgraded your account so you can bypass any moderation requirements, and I've transferred ownership of that album over to you; so you're welcome to cross-post anything you want here as well! I would be super happy to see some of your work shared on OmoOrg myself.

(By the way, though I'm not particularly active there, I am OmoKirito on FurAffinity)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...