Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wondering if there's a kink overlap: wetting and clothed sex?

Basically what it says on the tin. I like having sex while mostly dressed, and I think it's partly because of the thrill of doing a bodily function in your clothes ("doing a function" is awkward phrasing, but I can't think of a better verb), and/or of being "secretly" "naughty" while still mostly decent. There's also the feeling of cloth brushing various sensitive bits! Those things also describe wetting to some extent, of course; so I'm curious to know how many of you (if any) enjoy both wetting and clothed sex.

I always thought of it as the same kink, but who knows... The pee kink is EXTREMELY broad... For example, watching a girl piss herself on purpose is a turnoff for me. However watching a girl hold her pee until she absolutely can not hold it anymore is the BIGGEST turn on, like, i could be in guy mode, haning w the guys, being myself. Then a girl comes over and she says she needs to pee and that she just leaked. I would go from flacid to HARD af in about a second.

I love sex ... clothed, partially clothed, naked ... it does not matter. I feel (lucky, blessed, euphoric, etc.) everytime it happens. I love wetting/peeing and other Omo related things.

What excites me most about all of it is if the person wetting is enjoying themself. If they are not (and/or the attention is unwanted and/or forced on them) then my interest goes below zero.

I can see the overlap of clothes sex and wetting. I think it is very erotic and would love the chance to try it.

I like clothes on a lady but for me it's like the wrapping on a gift - the pleasure of opening it and seeing what is inside is what it's all about.  

Sometimes erotic clothing can be a turn on, but that's more about the tantalising bits you can see making you wonder about the bits you can't.

Sadly, at my age, I definitely look better clothed than unclothed. Oh well. 

There's definitely an overlap for me. I love wetting in my clothes, and I love partaking in various sexual activities in my clothes as well. For example, last year, was making out with a girl in leggings. She started dry humping me so hard that we both came in our pants. One of the hottest experiences of my life. Would love to do that again if I could find someone into it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2017 at 1:26 PM, she_gryphon said:

Basically what it says on the tin. I like having sex while mostly dressed, and I think it's partly because of the thrill of doing a bodily function in your clothes ("doing a function" is awkward phrasing, but I can't think of a better verb), and/or of being "secretly" "naughty" while still mostly decent. There's also the feeling of cloth brushing various sensitive bits! Those things also describe wetting to some extent, of course; so I'm curious to know how many of you (if any) enjoy both wetting and clothed sex.

This stuff is so hot, right? Clothed sex/dry humping and omorashi or my two biggest turn-ons, and I definitely think there is overlap between them. Some thoughts on what they have in common:

• The feeling of losing control. Whether I'm cumming my brains out into my pants or feeling warm pee gushing out of me into my underwear, I love the feeling of totally losing control. That it's happening in underwear/pants makes me feel much more like I'm not totally in control of my body—that I'm so excited or so desperate that I let go before I'm even able to (or before I want to) do something as rudimentary as getting my clothes off. (This is why dry humping until we both cum in our underwear/pants feels so intensely hot to me—it's like we both have such a primal urge that we can't stop ourselves, and we let go before getting to the business of actually undressing).
  • The feeling of making a mess on yourself. Something about feeling the fabric of my underwear get hot and wet and then having it cling to my private parts is really hot. I can't explain it, but it feels incredible whether it's cum or pee. Sitting in my own warmth just feels ... good. And of course, it feels really naughty and perverted.
  • Something about the feeling of restraint/release. Can't quite articulate this, but something about exploding while still being restrained inside my underwear/pants is just really weird and naughty and hot.

I love doing this, watching it, doing it with others. Glad to find someone else who is as into this as I am!

I love sex fully clothed, partially, or naked. It doesn't matter. I'm even satisfied if I never get inside her but we both still orgasm. 

What I love fully clothed is watching a woman masturbate. A naked woman masturbating is ok, partially clothed is better, but fully clothed with her hand(s) in her pants is super sexy! Even better if she just got done peeing those pants!

Vanilla sex holds no appeal to me, but clothed sex is hot.  I'm not sure why, but it just feels naughtier somehow, even though there's more clothing instead of less.  Then again, scantily clad tends to almost universally be sexier than just nude, in general.  Again, I have no idea why.

But anyway, I agree that wetting and clothed sex are kinda related.  Wet knickers are sexy regardless of which of the two ways they got wet.

• 1 month later...

You can count me in the camp of enjoying fully clothed sex,  but I fall into a category not yet discussed here yet,  and that is wet clothed sex.

The ultimate turn on for me is for both of us to piss ourselves, then go on to soak our clothes in the shower bath or swimming pool,  and the have sex, still in the water,  still in as much clothing as possible.  wetting and wetlook!