Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Weight-lift Wetting

• 1 year later...

Bumping this thread because I don't think it warrants its own thread. This is another girl who pees during a powerlifting meeting:

(@ 10:39:40)

She also posted the following story on reddit (irrelevant parts snipped, the focus was on her overall experience at this competition, not on the peeing): 

By this time, all the food and liquids I had consumed over the course of the meet was hitting me HARD. My warm ups were atrocious. I couldn't get into position because I was so bloated, I was already peeing during warm ups. I have a bad habit of letting my hips rise first and getting out of position. The weight was fine, but my technique was a hot mess.

I wanted this so bad. This whole cycle, I've wanted nothing more than a 300+ deadlift finally. I had to pee so bad, but the platform crew was moving so fast, it was hard to judge if I had time, so I didn't. I fought hard, and it was SO CLOSE. But then my body went backwards, and I was on the floor. Sigh. Signature deadlift fail. However, I would have been angry if I had attempted anything less. It's what I wanted, I had it, and then I died. I also peed all over the fuggin platform and I don't care.

There's something about tiny women who lift far more weight than I've ever done, but still can't control their bladders...

20 hours ago, satyr said:

Bumping this thread because I don't think it warrants its own thread. This is another girl who pees during a powerlifting meeting:

(@ 10:39:40)

She also posted the following story on reddit (irrelevant parts snipped, the focus was on her overall experience at this competition, not on the peeing): 

There's something about tiny women who lift far more weight than I've ever done, but still can't control their bladders...

Please help me out.  At what point do you see a female lifting & peeing?  10:39 mark I see males lifting.  I’m totally missing it.