Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Aiko Kawaname Artwork! (Female w/Nudity, NSFW)

The detail you put into the way that the pee behaves, the way the puddle formed and spread, and the wetness... It looks like you put a lot of effort into it, and the end result looks very nice.

Additionally, the detail on her clothing is also top-notch... And the background...

It really looks quite professional, at least to my eyes. ^_^

I actually have a few ideas for commissions, though I'll probably have to wait to PM you until later this month. (Unemployed as well, money is tight >.<)

2 hours ago, Darksyn said:

The detail you put into the way that the pee behaves, the way the puddle formed and spread, and the wetness... It looks like you put a lot of effort into it, and the end result looks very nice.

Additionally, the detail on her clothing is also top-notch... And the background...

It really looks quite professional, at least to my eyes. ^_^

I actually have a few ideas for commissions, though I'll probably have to wait to PM you until later this month. (Unemployed as well, money is tight >.<)

Thank you so much!!!! This means a lot... Yeah this took about 12-14 hours of work, but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

10 hours ago, starchild13 said:

Anything - There is no limit on what i will draw.

Keep in mind some if requested content is not deemed appropriate or violates the forum rules here, I wouldn't allow it to be posted here or post it here myself. (That's about it.)

Cool. I wasn't asking for anything especially extreme. Just wondering if you'd be willing to do some messing content is all. 

I'll definitely keep you in mind should I be looking for a commission...

8 hours ago, MNLycan said:

FFXIV omo at LAST! You have no idea how much I've wanted to see this! I've even contemplated writing a story of my doman au ra lady in an omo situation, althoough I don't know if anyone would even know what an au ra is? :P

it's good to see someone that knows what they are! I've actually been working on a short story myself. My one friends character is so cute I decided to characterize her and draw this. I'm making a mini comic and if I'm able to generate enough interest and support i would like to turn this into a regular thing for myself and everyone here. Did you like the idea and concept for their urinary system? It's not written anywhere in the lore... anyway thanks for your response! 

9 hours ago, MNLycan said:

FFXIV omo at LAST! You have no idea how much I've wanted to see this! I've even contemplated writing a story of my doman au ra lady in an omo situation, althoough I don't know if anyone would even know what an au ra is? :P

OMG, FFXIV content. It's been so long since I played (money is indeed also tight here), but my most recent main is an Au Ra too :D (started with White Mage).

9 hours ago, starchild13 said:

it's good to see someone that knows what they are! I've actually been working on a short story myself. My one friends character is so cute I decided to characterize her and draw this. I'm making a mini comic and if I'm able to generate enough interest and support i would like to turn this into a regular thing for myself and everyone here. Did you like the idea and concept for their urinary system? It's not written anywhere in the lore... anyway thanks for your response! 

I loved it! I imagine that their urinary system is similar to a hyur (human) although their urine might have a different composition? Now, miqo'te? I headcanon they have scent glands built-in in the tract? Just a headcanon though, no actual facts to back it up!

8 hours ago, ShowOffX said:

OMG, FFXIV content. It's been so long since I played (money is indeed also tight here), but my most recent main is an Au Ra too :D (started with White Mage).

FFXIV is awesome, and Balmung has such a vibrant RP community! My main is a male miqo'te named R'owahn Seagaze but, my alt is a Au Ra Raen named Kiku Usamari. I'd set up a thread for FFXIV players but I can't just yet.... soon I imagine! It'd be awesome if we could develop a small omo community on here, and possibly on FFXIV as well! ^_^

45 minutes ago, ShowOffX said:

Since my friends and I don't RP (though my sister does/did when she was playing), we ended up going going to another server, but we somewhat regret choosing an empty server, haha. We play on goblin, but it's a bit too dead lol.

Balmung is a good all-around server! If you ever get back into the game, do give it a try! It'd probably be a bit more fun on a super active server :P

19 hours ago, anonymous guy choc said:

I have only one complaint, and that is that you covered up her adorable tush with the picture of her kitten! Do you not know that butts are to be placed in high regard?

Seriously though, it's fantastically done, she looks beautiful and while the sidebar is rather cluttered, it's all well made.

Thank you for your feedback! - I was a little over ambitious in fitting it all into one image, but I really wanted it to be condensed and all in one "frame".

Thank you for your kind words though. Tell people you know I'm open for work if anyone is interested! (nothing is off limits!)

On 15/04/2017 at 11:12 PM, starchild13 said:

Thank you for your feedback! - I was a little over ambitious in fitting it all into one image, but I really wanted it to be condensed and all in one "frame".

Thank you for your kind words though. Tell people you know I'm open for work if anyone is interested! (nothing is off limits!)

Do you already think in make some thing about Tifa ( FF VII ) or Rinoa ( FF VIII ) ?!!

On 4/17/2017 at 6:47 PM, Jony said:

Do you already think in make some thing about Tifa ( FF VII ) or Rinoa ( FF VIII ) ?!!

I could easily do one of either, but i'll have to wait until my commissions are complete to have enough free time to do it for myself.  If you wanted one commissioned i still have a slot open, pm me if you wanna talk about it, prices etc. :)

Love Rinoa, shes beautiful, as is Tifa, so i'd enjoy that idea. Rikku has always been a fav of mine too.